Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ribadu Stands Down - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Stands Down (21794 Views)

BREAKING: Court Stands Down To Await Dasuki’s Arrival / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO / Fec Stands Down Motion To Declare Yar'adua Unfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Stands Down by efisher(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Guess who was born 1999 and will die 16 Aprill, 2011

Buhari`s quest for power in a democratic Nigeria!!!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Guess who was born 1999 and will die 16 Aprill, 2011

FI DI FI (PDP) grin grin grin grin Insha Allah
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=15pt]Nuhu Ribadu stepping down for Buhari?[/size]

Update: Unconfirmed reports say The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd). But elombah.com sources say the report is not yet true. Some reports are claiming that the deal which has just been struck between the ACN and the CPC would see Mr. Nuhu Ribadu stepping down for General Muhammadu Buhari in Saturday's Presidential Election.

A source close to Ribadu simply told elombah.com: "The parties are still meeting".
Pressed on the possibility of this happening, the source said they "Should know in about an hour or so".

This is corroborated by a CPC Chieftain who told elombah.com that while that could be a possibility, that has certainly not taken place. "meetings are still taking place", he said.

Asked whether it is possible for Ribadu to step down for Buhari, the CPC Chieftain says in view of what happened last Saturday it is in the interest of the opposition to work together, and "I am sure a sort agreement will be reached between the parties on the Presidential election".

Mallam Nuhu Ribadu had over the weekend vowed never t to step down for anyone ahead of next week’s presidential election.

The two parties - CPC and ACN, gained a sizeable representation in the National Assembly after last Saturday's election which reduced the dominance of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). However officials of both parties feel that an alliance of both parties would be very welcome.

Answering questions from journalists in Gombe April 9,2011 when he came to seek voters’ support for has aspiration, the former EFCC boss said Nigerians wanted a generational change.

He said, “why don’t you ask Buhari to step down for me? We are looking for a progressive who can take this country forward not to look back.

This country requires a change, a generational shift, we want people who can deliver, people who can work. We want modern people who can address modern problems confronting our country and that is what the challenge is all about”.

Mallam Ribadu said that Nigeria must embrace a generational change in its leadership if it wants to be enlisted in the map of advanced countries.

He said Industrialising the country remained the only solution for curbing unemployment adding that it could only be feasible if the lingering problem of power sector is tackled.

Me Step Down? Never! - Nuhu Ribadu, Yola, Adamawa State, April 2, 2011

My attention has been drawn to the claim, which started first as an April Fool joke yesterday, and is now made viral by opposition CPC members, that I have stepped down for General Muhammadu Buhari in what is termed a consensus arrangement.

First, I must clarify for my teeming supporters, our ever progressive ACN party members, and the millions of young people of this country who have trained their sights toward, and have sacrificed so much for a better Nigeria, that this is wicked falsehood, and a piece of mindless propaganda.

I have not and could never betray the confidence of Nigerians by trading my candidacy for any other person. So this claim remains a lie and a poor attempt to manipulate the electorates to seek cheap victory.

Secondly, I want to stress the point that this cheap scheme is deliberately calculated to abort our democratic march through manipulation, and through the hijack of our right to electoral choice, a central value of a true democracy.

To all the architects of this devilish scheme therefore, I have a simple message: that their electoral manipulation only goes to feed into the machinations of the same forces of misrule and darkness that have kept our nation down for the past two decades. If it is not clear to them that they are in bed with the PDP, Nigerians are finally getting to know now whose interest they are working to advance.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6183:nuhu-ribadu-stepping-down-for-buhari&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=67
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Imagine a stew from hell, brewed with the following ingredients:

[list]
[li]Buhari[/li]
[li]Tinubu[/li]
[li]IBB[/li]
[li]Atiku[/li]
[li]Ciroma[/li]
[li]Abba Ruma[/li]
[li]Turai[/li]
[li]Tanimu Yakubu[/li]
[li]Aliero[/li]
[li]NPLF[/li]
[li]Northern Stakeholders[/li]
[/list]

Its what I call, witches brew!!! A true gathering of demons and vampires![/size]
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
FOR THE CONFUSED: The post from "SaharaReporters" had a 'question mark' which most of you overlooked, and just captured the message in only.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Saheed9: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
I have been thinkin of who to vote for of d two. I hope shekarau follow suit
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by jensinmi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
sheriffman:

The alliance meeting between ACN and CPC has ended in deadlock. NO AGREEMENT!

Bros. State your point and stop. Quit spamming this thread, or do you want the BAN HAMMER??
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by efisher(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
Sahara Reporters and Daily times get their news from nairaland.  grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by isquar3d3(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
Guys, u knw wat went down 2nite? It was d oda way round. Buhari was askd 2 step down 4 Ribadu given ACN's dominatn of d south west on saturday. It wld hv been easier convincing northerners who were hitherto behind buhari 2 vote 4 ribadu than convincing d yorubas 2 vote 4 buhari. Since we all knw dt buhari has a stronghead, dt was y d deal cldnt b struck. Wat a sweet deal it cld hv been. Lets wait 4 confirmatn on whether d deal has really fallen thru.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by AljUche: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=16pt]Nuhu Ribadu stands down[/size]

The ACN candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the CPC candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd)

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).

Sources have told Daily Times that the deal which has just been struck between the ACN and the CPC would see Mr. Nuhu Ribadu stepping down for General Muhammadu Buhari in Saturday's Presidential Election.

The two parties gained a sizeable representation in the National Assembly after last Saturday's election which reduced the dominance of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). However officials of both parties feel that an alliance of both parties would be very welcome.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-nuhu-ribadu-stands-down?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4da4b881041a5897,0
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2011
There remain significant hurdles to any deal, not least selling it to the respective party faithful just days before the election. It is already too late to re-print ballot papers and any agreement could backfire by creating confusion.

"I don't know if everybody is happy with it. There may be time to complete a deal but not to sell a deal. It remains to be seen if this agreement can cross the finishing line," said one opposition source who declined to be named.

http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFLDE73B28M20110412?sp=true

A deal, dead even before birth.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sleekman(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2011
I'm from d SS & I support BB for these reasons.
1. Creation of 6 economic regions will hasten development as well as provide jobs.
2. The proposed grid comprising of 10lanes on each side, fibre optic cables, underground power cables, rail track for passenger & goods transportation will enhance productivity, jobs and improve our image in Africa.
3. True federalism will bring about true partnership by all ethnic groups in Nigeria while also genuinely helping the oil & minerals producers in the country.
4. It is all about corruption. BB has sworn to fight corruption & if he doesn't keep his word I'll personally lead the campaign to bring his govt down.
5. He has promised to tackle indiscipline & make it fashionable once again to celebrate true hardwork.
6. I know GEJ will make this country grow but it will come at a terrible cost because by the time he & his clique are through Nigeria will be very broke. GEJs administration has shown no good fiscal policy. Soaring debts are alarmingly high.
7. We need to bring back morality into public life. This is Nigeria not the US or someother western country. Peoples sense of commitment to marriage, work, country is fast eroding and it needs to be tackled with urgency. A Nigeria we envision should teach kids not just the sciences & the Arts but also a strong sense of self consciousness, spiritual awareness, conviction to ideals, commitment to family ideals as well as a strong sense of patriotism to country.
For these reasons I strongly believe the ticket of Buhari & Bakare will steer us on a true path of the future of a Nigeria where true men & women of conviction & bursting with ideas will flourish.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2011
Alj Uche:

[size=16pt]Nuhu Ribadu stands down[/size]

The ACN candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the CPC candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd)

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).

Sources have told Daily Times that the deal which has just been struck between the ACN and the CPC would see Mr. Nuhu Ribadu stepping down for General Muhammadu Buhari in Saturday's Presidential Election.

The two parties gained a sizeable representation in the National Assembly after last Saturday's election which reduced the dominance of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). However officials of both parties feel that an alliance of both parties would be very welcome.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-nuhu-ribadu-stands-down?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4da4b881041a5897,0

FOR THE CONFUSED: The post from "SaharaReporters" had a 'question mark' which most of you overlooked, and just captured the message in only.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2011
efisher:

Sahara Reporters and Daily times get their news from nairaland.  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by reindeer: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2011
This in interesting, seeing all GEJ supporters run around like headless chickens. This deal, if its true must be their greatest nightmare.
They'll keep coming with possible denials and analysis borne out of fear.
I am really amused.So they realised Bola Tiunbu is a man to fear and that their worst Nightmare Buhari might have an advantage over the incumbent.
Pele o PDP supporters, may your party's soul rest in perfect peace.  grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by AljUche: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2011
[size=18pt]Aso  Rock panics  as   pressure  mounts on Ribadu  to step down for  Buhari  today[/size]

The tempo of political activities ahead of this weekend’s presidential election heightened today.Impeccable soures told Newsdiaryonline that high level meetings have continued among opposition parties determined to give the PDP a good  challenge this weekend.The key issue  being thrashed out  how is to get the opposition parties  join forces and present a united front to  challenge President Goodluck Jonathan  and his PDP this  weekend

ACN,CPC and  ANPP have been involved in talks towards fielding  a united front.Newsdiaryonline has learnt that there  is  a resolve now to present General Muhammadu Buhari as the sole opposition candidate to challenge Jonathan. This talks have reached an advanced  stage. In fact it was  gathered this evening that intense pressure has been brought to bear on Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the presidential candidate of the  ACN , who is being encouraged to step down for Buhari

Newsdiaryonline sources revealed that the plot to field Buhari has created panic in some cirles in Aso Rock ,Nigeria’s presidential  villa. A reliable insider said a very grand counter- pressure is being mounted by the presidency  in  order to frustrate the emergence of  Buhari as the sole  opposition candidate. Aso Rock ‘s plot is to reach out to friends of presidential candidates who are being encouraged to persuade their presidential candidates not to step down for Buhari. A   source in the villa  told Newsdiaryonline that ` we are trying to ensure that Ribadu does not step down for Buhari’

Sources in the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN  however revealed  this evening that Aso Rock’s counter  pressure on Ribadu may have failed. In  fact, it was learnt that the pressure on Ribadu  from the party  as well as  other interested political groups has reached its peak  today.They are all urging Ribadu may step down for Buhari anytime  today or   as soon as the finer details of talks are finalized.

Newsdiaryonline learnt that the pressure on Ribadu  to step down is not coming from the ACN chieftains alone.Some chieftains of the Ciroma group including IBB an d others  are urging Ribadu to step down for Buhari.

``Look Iam going to urge Ribadu to step down  and Iam sure he will step down .If he doesn’t  agree and Buhari loses to Jonathan, you know people will blame Ribadu.So the best thing now is for him to step down for Buhari,’’ a soure volunteered this evening.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ,former governor of Lagos state  is also known to be the chief advocate of  the move to have Ribadu step down from within the ACN.He is said to be eyeing the presidency in 2015 and wants  to be vice president to Buhari now.In fact, posters hinting at the Buhari/Tinubu alliance  are very visible at some strategic locations in Kaduna .Insiders said Tinubu has been doing all he can to ensure that the alliance between ACN and CPC materializes.

Now, it is evident to insiders that Tinubu may  have his way.Sources  have  said that  if Ribadu steps down, it is expected that Pastor Tunde Bakare will have to give way for a vice presidential candidate from the ACN to run with Buhari. That is how Tinubu may clinch the ticket and ensure a muslim –muslim ticket akin to the Abiola/Kingibe ticket during to the June 12 ,1993 presidential race.ACN ‘s control of the South west under Tinubu’s leadership and Buhari’s  popularity among the Northern masses are the key factors making the alliance very attractive, insiders insist.Whether it will be enough to stop Jonathan and PDP from clinching the presidency once again remains to be seen.

It was learnt that Ibrahim Shekarau   of ANPP has also been under intense pressure to step down as well.A new group has  also for some months been working underground to have a single northern candidate against Jonathan.It was not immediately clear when Shekarau will step down,if at all.

http://www.newsdiaryonline.com/pressure_mounts.htm
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by ektbear: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2011
reindeer:

This in interesting, seeing all GEJ supporters run around like headless chickens. This deal, if its true must be their greatest nightmare.
They'll keep coming with possible denials and analysis borne out of fear.
I am really amused.So they realised Bola Tiunbu is a man to fear and that their worst Nightmare Buhari might have an advantage over the incumbent.
Pele o PDP supporters, may your party's soul rest in perfect peace.  grin
grin grin grin grin

There is something absolutely fascinating about discovering another person's deepest, most powerful fear  grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2011
sleekman:

I'm from d SS & I support BB for these reasons.
1. Creation of 6 economic regions will hasten development as well as provide jobs.
2. The proposed grid comprising of 10lanes on each side, fibre optic cables, underground power cables, rail track for passenger & goods transportation will enhance productivity, jobs and improve our image in Africa.
3. True federalism will bring about true partnership by all ethnic groups in Nigeria while also genuinely helping the oil & minerals producers in the country.
4. It is all about corruption. BB has sworn to fight corruption & if he doesn't keep his word I'll personally lead the campaign to bring his govt down.
5. He has promised to tackle indiscipline & make it fashionable once again to celebrate true hardwork.
6. I know GEJ will make this country grow but it will come at a terrible cost because by the time he & his clique are through Nigeria will be very broke. GEJs administration has shown no good fiscal policy. Soaring debts are alarmingly high.
7. We need to bring back morality into public life. This is Nigeria not the US or someother western country. Peoples sense of commitment to marriage, work, country is fast eroding and it needs to be tackled with urgency. A Nigeria we envision should teach kids not just the sciences & the Arts but also a strong sense of self consciousness, spiritual awareness, conviction to ideals, commitment to family ideals as well as a strong sense of patriotism to country.
For these reasons I strongly believe the ticket of Buhari & Bakare will steer us on a true path of the future of a Nigeria where true men & women of conviction & bursting with ideas will flourish.

Too many aboki ND pipul these days! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by ektbear: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2011
Alj Uche:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ,former governor of Lagos state  is also known to be the chief advocate of  the move to have Ribadu step down from within the ACN.He is said to be eyeing the presidency in 2015 and wants  to be vice president to Buhari now.In fact, posters hinting at the Buhari/Tinubu alliance  are very visible at some strategic locations in Kaduna .Insiders said Tinubu has been doing all he can to ensure that the alliance between ACN and CPC materializes.
WTF? NO to Tinubu as VP, or anywhere in elected office. . .
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Anybaba: 12:07am On Apr 13, 2011
Nuhu Ribadu was not even a Presidential material. His purported withdrawal is just good riddance to an unworthy Presidential candidate and a pretender. Now for folks advocating change through CPC, they should ask themselves what manner of a party it is, its basis and tendencies. From all indications, CPC is not national at all as it is a Buhari child for the sole purpose of serving as a platform for his Presidential ambitions. Equally, CPC as a party, is akin to the ANPP which only served the interest of a certain section of this country. It will be foolish to hand over the affairs of this country to a party with such a narrow political spectrum teemed with people with a born to rule mentality.
Having said the above, any Nigerian that thinks this sudden cry for the annihilation of PDP from the core north is about change is either a child or unobservant of the Nigerian political terrain. It has nothing to do with change. It has nothing to do with corruption but has everything to do with a myopic sense of self entitlement by a certain section of this country that has held the fulcrum of power for 38 years; annulled the freest elections of June 12
; bastardized the economy through the worst form of clannish corruption. A vast majority of Nigerians know this, and if votes will speak on saturday, then Buhari will fail and fail woefully.  
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by reindeer: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2011
Anybaba:

Nuhu Ribadu was not even a Presidential material. His purported withdrawal is just good riddance to an unworthy Presidential candidate and a pretender. Now for folks advocating change through CPC, they should ask themselves what manner of a party it is, its basis and tendencies. From all indications, CPC is not national at all as it is a Buhari child for the sole purpose of serving as a platform for his Presidential ambitions. Equally, CPC as a party, is akin to the ANPP which only served the interest of a certain section of this country. It will be foolish to hand over the affairs of this country to a party with such a narrow political spectrum teemed with people with a born to rule mentality.
Having said the above, any Nigerian that thinks this sudden cry for the annihilation of PDP from the core north is about change is either a child or unobservant of the Nigerian political terrain. It has nothing to do with change. It has nothing to do with corruption but has everything to do with a myopic sense of self entitlement by a certain section of this country that has held the fulcrum of power for 38 years; annulled the freest elections of June 12
; bastardized the economy through the worst form of clannish corruption. A vast majority of Nigerians know this, and if votes will speak on saturday, then Buhari will fail and fail woefully.

yeah yeah, bla bla bla. . . . .check the trickle down your legs. . .is it Buhari making you all piss in your pants like this?hahahahahhahaha grin grin grin, we don hear the analysis, lol
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by AljUche: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

you are definatly right

NO TO TINUBU VP
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2011
Newsdiaryonline learnt that the pressure on Ribadu  to step down is not coming from the ACN chieftains alone.[size=14pt]Some chieftains of the Ciroma group including IBB[/size] an d others  are urging Ribadu to step down for Buhari.

Born to rule and desperation!

[size=14pt]While demons are plotting, falling in confusion and failing. . .[/size]
[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011! GEJ carry go!!![/size]
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by jason123: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

I sincerely urge the SWesterners not to vote for Tinubu as the VP. WTF??! The SW is known for sophistication not this sort of politics. If such an agreement was reached, it is a bad omen for the SW , South and the whole Nigeria. You guys should be championing the industrial revolution not Tinubu.It should be Fashola not Tinubu.

Beaf:

Too many aboki ND pipul these days! shocked shocked grin grin

You will be surprised on the number of Niger-delta folks that support Buhari. . . .
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by reindeer: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

Born to rule and desperation!

[size=14pt]While demons are plotting, falling in confusion and failing. . .[/size]
[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011! GEJ carry go!!![/size]

Scream a little louder.Buhari obviously is lodged in a very incovenient place for you, oya . . .yell . . . grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2011
Tinubu should not try it, if they do, they will lose all d governors seat in d SW to Pdp. It happened in 2003, when AD stepped down for Obj. Pdp is never to be trusted. Let acn enter d race and lose honourably.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2011
Tinubu should not try it, if they do, they will lose all d governors seat in d SW to Pdp. It happened in 2003, when AD stepped down for Obj. Pdp is never to be trusted. Let acn enter d race and lose honourably.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by danteweb: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2011
Sorry to burst your bubble. Meeting has ended in a deadlock! No Alliance!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sleekman(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2011
@Beaf
I think a lot of people especially you are going to marvel @ all Dats going to go down in the next 6days. Pls mark my words.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Anybaba: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2011
reindeer:

yeah yeah, bla bla bla. . . . .check the trickle down your legs. . .is it Buhari making you all piss in your pants like this?hahahahahhahaha grin grin grin, we don hear the analysis, lol

The political tendencies in Nigeria is such that people won't vote for parties on saturday. To that extent Ribadu's exit is good for GEJ. Shekarau should equally step down to make it even better. The age bracket of Nigerians south of the Niger that will give Buhari votes are kids ( teenagers and early 20s) and not older Nigerians that understand the political dichotomy that operates in this country. I make bold to say that GEJ is winning the majority of votes with a possible 60% SW, 100% SS, 100% SE, at least 60% NC and at least 25% in  NE. Buhari will take  100% NW and so saturday,
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by naijaking1: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2011
All the other Hausa presidential candidates lining up behind Buhari as a last ditch effort to win the presidency for "northern" interest has long been expected by many observers.
I'll be disappointed if GEJ 'brains' don't have a contingency for such a situation.
Come win, come lose, this election will make more people understand that "One Nigeria" actually means, "One Nigeria, if only northern interest is served"
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2011
jason123:

I sincerely urge the SWesterners not to vote for Tinubu as the VP. WTF??! The SW is known for sophistication not this sort of politics. If such an agreement was reached, it is a bad omen for the SW , South and the whole Nigeria. You guys should be championing the industrial revolution not Tinubu.It should be Fashola not Tinubu.

Don't mind those who are rejoicing. They think there is anything in it for them, yet Tinubu has always wanted to be VP only so he can join the oil parasite club by selling out to the born to rule club.
Many hailing the move are only doing it out of bigotry and a sense of personal smallness, otherwise what sane person believes Tinubu will bargain for any interest outside his own?

I will make bold to say, Tinubu will be in Abuja tomorrow desperately trying to scrounge a deal off GEJ, while Osun Defender and The Nation publish scream out headlines about some mythical breakthrough; balm for the gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.