Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ribadu Stands Down - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Stands Down (21790 Views)

BREAKING: Court Stands Down To Await Dasuki’s Arrival / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO / Fec Stands Down Motion To Declare Yar'adua Unfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
muami:

I repected you on this forum until now.However, this post just made me realised that therebut a thin line of difference between you and the almajiris who support buhari.

There is really no need for the above -- all you need do is show evidence!! grin

And yes, this is a CHALLENGE~!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by ektbear: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
muami:

So who supporter does Ribadu have that would now vote for Buhari? If Cpc like make dem form alliance with all the other parties. Na only almajiris for North go still vote for dem.South Westerners are not like almajiris who are COWed to act.

Isn't an issue of being "cowed." Everyone must do what is in their best interest. Isn't anything personal. . . no hard feelings. Just strategically it makes sense for the ACN to cut a deal. . . and I guess for whatever reason (lack of trust, etc), GEJ's offer was not accepted.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by recoome(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
The evil ones have gathered against the child of GOD, they shall fail cos GOD reigns. This people should please not throw this country into ethnic or religious(ACN/CPC are majorly muslims), the minorities have been marginalised enough already, if they bounce back, no one will benefit 4rm it o!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by angryninja: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
Abeg Ribadu never stand down for anybody. Make una no dey spread rumor.

ACN for better tomorrows.

[size=20pt]VOTE NUHU RIBADU FOR NIGERIA PRESIDENT 2011[/size]
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mallam Nuhu Ribadu (ACN) hasnt stepped dwn 4 anybody. Alliance meeting still ongoing
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by javaprince(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
@SHeriff do you have any confirmations yet? News Source Has it be concluded?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Gbawe: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
recoome:

The evil ones have gathered against the child of GOD, they shall fail cos GOD reigns. This people should please not throw this country into ethnic or religious(ACN/CPC are majorly muslims), the minorities have been marginalised enough already, if they bounce back, no one will benefit 4rm it o!

My friend , you should not bring religion into this because it does not favour your "child of GOD" . No "child of God" will ever be surrounded by darkness in the form of the most evil men Nigeria has ever known who have their hands soiled with the blood of innocent Nigerians.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
recoome:

[size=14pt]Imagine a stew from hell, brewed with the following ingredients:

[list]
[li]Buhari[/li]
[li]Tinubu[/li]
[li]IBB[/li]
[li]Atiku[/li]
[li]Ciroma[/li]
[li]Abba Ruma[/li]
[li]Turai[/li]
[li]Tanimu Yakubu[/li]
[li]Aliero[/li]
[li]NPLF[/li]
[li]Northern Stakeholders[/li]
[/list]

Its what I call, witches brew!!! A true gathering of demons and vampires![/size]
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
As we speak, the leaders of ACN are still brainstorming on the best way to go on Saturday. Disregard this gaseous nonsense.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by agabaI23(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ask Buhari to step down for me – Ribadu

That was three days ago.

He steps down just 3 days after. Hmmm! I do not see any reason why a aparty which has dine better will step down for another trailing far behind. Well still good for our democracy!

If GEJ cannot win free and fair election,then let him be.

The nation will decide. But in one way, I think it is a suicide mission.
This guys do not have much media presence.

How will they spread the new alliance?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
recoome:

guy you must be mad or drunk to think it is about minority, religion or ethnic sentiment

sege mumu angry angry angry angry
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
The message is somewhat curious; the messenger, rather spurious.  Source: Daily Times?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
As we speak, the leaders of ACN are still brainstorming on the best way to go on Saturday. Disregard this gaseous nonsense.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by agabaI23(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
sheriffman:

Do you know how many hits they have generated by this?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
muami:

I repected you on this forum until now.However, this post just made me realised that therebut a thin line of difference between you and the almajiris who support buhari.

Aaawww kobojunkie, What have you done, now you wont get your paycheck again because some important internet ID decided not to respect your opinion and evidence of FACT?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by nduchucks: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
News 100% confirmed. Shekaru next. smiley
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sartorius(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
Let's face facts these might be a game changer if its true.' Might' forget gej wud win over 80% in ss and se buhari 80 in nw and ne. Nc is goin to be shared equally. Plateau,kogi ,benue are pro gej. Bb wud do well in abj, niger
Others wud be too close kwara,nassarawa, slightly in bb.

Now to swest.
Gej wud gross over 70-80 % of lag votes m sure.lag had the highest registered voters and I tell u that a good nos are se ss other minorities make up the voters.not forgettin that pdp has a wide base.even amongst yorubas 33% wud vote gej.

Ondo is lp,lp has endorsed gej

Ogun ekiti and osun are ac strongholds but I assure u gej wud pick @ least 40 -50 % even with a ribadu.noting they aren't too populated, oyo too gej wud do well, if akala cud do well.common

Last wk was diff.record crowds wud come out, forget last wk northerners wud vote buhari enmass, they feel cheated esp post yaradua and zoning.

It wud be interesting. Even if it were a two horse race lag wud neutralize kano and gej has more states in the kitty, Sample the opinion of those esp in the lowest class south of abuja na gej.its goin to be close but a two horse race free and fair gej wud win.there wud be loads of voided votes cos most pple ve made up their minds abt who they are voting for.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

is it really true

kai i go dance tonight oooo

brother can you provide links to confirm this smiley
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by ektbear: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
agabaI23:

How will they spread the new alliance?

We have radio and television in Yorubaland, not to mention word of mouth  undecided Might not be enough to get a block vote, but if you can swing a significant fraction of the #2 population group in the country, then you'll do pretty well.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Aaawww kobojunkie, What have you done, now you wont get your paycheck again because some important internet ID decided not to respect your opinion and evidence of FACT?

ROFLMAO!!!

No be lie I talk naw?? lol . . . We made a poor woman, who probably did what any other woman in her situation would have done (that is try to protect her near death husband's interest) the fall guy for all that happened so we could elevate and paint Jonathan Goodluck and his inner circle the INNOCENT VICTIMS of it all!  grin The mere mention of word CABAL . . .and BOOM . . . paranoid individuals started pinning it on anyone who did not attempt to see things their way. Fast forward one year later and we still moving that pin from person to person . . . lol
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by Beaf: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
alj harem:

guy you must be mad or drunk to think it is about minority, religion or ethnic sentiment

sege mumu angry angry angry angry

Lol! Dude, it is Nigeria vs "born to rule."
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
The alliance meeting between ACN and CPC has ended in deadlock. NO AGREEMENT!
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Dude,[s] it is Nigeria vs "born to rule."[/s]
that is a lie

it is DEMOCRACY vs MEND and corruption
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
The ACN candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the CPC candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).

By Chidi Okoye
The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has bowed out of the Presidential race in favour of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).

Sources have told Daily Times that the deal which has just been struck between the ACN and the CPC would see Mr. Nuhu Ribadu stepping down for General Muhammadu Buhari in Saturday's Presidential Election.

The two parties gained a sizeable representation in the National Assembly after last Saturday's election which reduced the dominance of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). However officials of both parties feel that an alliance of both parties would be very welcome.
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!

You still dey laff? OK make I join you then Me sef I dey Laff oooo

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/St9yvZ_ouuI/AAAAAAAAYRI/zVvlGUbjUbw/s400/0.jpg[/img]
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by aljharem(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is getting better day by day  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by ziccoit: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
recoome:

Please tell me what benefits you may want to enjoy from a government apart from exemplenary leadership and provisions for the good of all . The areas which PDP has failled. Do you have a relative sharing from the spoils of office?
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by reindeer: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
RIP PDP
now we dey laugh ooooo, lol, lolly lolz, lozy grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
Guess who was born 1999 and will die 16 Aprill, 2011
Re: Ribadu Stands Down by sheriffman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security / Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam / Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.