Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (12814 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by bfire(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
I hope you guys are checking the figures as results are pouring in from both South and North.

As it stands, Paddy Lo, your forecast is nothing but a mere wish.

The only thing i don't feel comfortable about now is how the election is turning to North Vs South of a thing.

And if the trend continue like this early results, we are ending for a second round.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by felifeli: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
[size=30pt]Winner   -  O  -   O   -  O   -    Winner .  . .  .  .   .[/size]
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
bfire:

I hope you guys are checking the figures as results are pouring in from both South and North.

As it stands, Paddy Lo, your forecast is nothing but a mere wish.

The only thing i don't feel comfortable about now is how the election is turning to North Vs South of a thing.

And if the trend continue like this early results, we are ending for a second round.

Jonathan is winning in the whole of the south. . Including lagos. . ekiti. . ondo. . .ogun. . oyo. .

he is leading in the middle belt states of kwara. . .adamawa. . taraba. . plateau. . benue

and will split states like kaduna. . .Niger. . Nassarawa. .

so where is my forecast off?. .

if anything i underestimated GEJ strength in south west Nigeria

I should have know n that the average yoruba man will never vote a hausa for President. . .

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by bfire(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
paddy_lo:

Jonathan is winning in the whole of the south. . Including lagos. . ekiti. . ondo. . .ogun. . oyo. .

he is leading in the middle belt states of kwara. . .adamawa. . taraba. . plateau. . benue

and will split states like kaduna. . .Niger. . Nassarawa. .

so where is my forecast off?. .

if anything i underestimated GEJ strength in south west Nigeria

I should have know n that the average yoruba man will never vote a hausa for President. . .

GEJ is not likely to win in Niger, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Adamawa states.

It may play out these ways:

Buhari wins more votes cast ( because of the cheer numbers of votes cast in the North as against the one in the South ).

Jonathan wins more states the whole of South and 2/3 states in the middle belt area.

Buhari will get 25% of votes cast in Lagos, Oyo and in all middle belts area,

You may try to crunch these figures to see my point that we may end up going to second round of voting in for the presidential election.

What do u think?
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
bfire:

GEJ is not likely to win in Niger, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Adamawa states.

It may play out these ways:

Buhari wins more votes cast ( because of the cheer numbers of votes cast in the North as against the one in the South ).

Jonathan wins more states the whole of South and 2/3 states in the middle belt area.

Buhari will get 25% of votes cast in Lagos, Oyo and in all middle belts area,

You may try to crunch these figures to see my point that we may end up going to second round of voting in for the presidential election.

What do u think?

ADAMAWA:

PDP Presidential candidate, Goodluck Jonathan wins Government House Yola polling units, waxing strong in all senatorial districts, projected to win Adamawa State.

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/8251-THEWILL-Presidential-Election-Room-Live.html

which North are u talking about. . .i am telling u that GEJ is winning Northern states of Taraba. . Adamawa (see news and link above), Kwara. . Plateau. . Benue. . .Kogi. . .and maybe Kaduna. .

plus all the 17 sourhern states. . . .so tell me where will your run off come from? . . .

Lagos alone will neutralize most of the so called large votes in NW Nigeria. .

PDP is leading with huge margins( up to 70%) in Lagos. .

Pls look at reality. . anyway by monday evening u will realize i am the truth

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by bfire(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
You said so; by monday the result will be clear.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ebuka247: 4:36am On Apr 17, 2011
Yea goodluck is leading in anambra as predicted by paddy lo
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
Official Nigerian Presidential Election Results

BAYELSA:
PDP 504 811

CPC 691

BENUE
PDP 658, 472

CPC 102171

ANAMBRA:
PDP 1, 145, 169

CPC 4, 223

KATSINA:
PDP 424, 587
CPC 1, 154, 000

KEBBI:
PDP 369, 198
CPC 501, 453

ABIA:
PDP 1, 175, 984

CPC 3, 743

EDO:
PDP 542, 173

CPC, 17, 795

JIGAWA:
PDP 414,000
CPC 663,063

KADUNA:
PDP 1, 190, 179
CPC 1, 334, 244

DELTA:
PDP 1, 368, 851

CPC 8, 960

EBONYI:
PDP 480, 592

CPC 1,025

ENUGU:
PDP 802, 144

CPC 3,753

FCT:
PDP 254, 444

CPC 131, 576

LAGOS:
PDP 1, 281, 688

CPC 189, 983

OYO:
PDP 484, 758

CPC 92, 396

RIVERS:
PDP 1, 817, 762

CPC 13, 182

KANO:
PDP 440, 656
CPC 1, 624, 543

SOKOTO:
PDP 309,057
CPC 540,769

KWARA:
PDP 268, 243
CPC 83, 603

ONDO:
PDP: 387,376

CPC: 11, 890

OGUN:
PDP: 309,177

CPC: 17,654

OSUN:
PDP: 188,409
CPC: 6,997

KOGI:
PDP: 399, 816

CPC: 132, 201

BAUCHI:
PDP 250, 840
CPC 1, 315, 205

AKWA IBOM:
PDP 1, 165, 629

CPC 148

*Muhammadu Buhari records huge wins in Sokoto, Kebbi, Borno, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Kaduna, Niger and Jigawa.

[size=13pt]*Goodluck Jonathan records wins in the entire SE, SS, South West minus Osun, which went to ACN, FCT Abuja, Adamawa, Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Taraba and Kwara.
http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/8251-THEWILL-Presidential-Election-Room-With-Live-Result-Update.html

[/size]
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Irokoroots: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
Honestly, what do you guys see in this guy? Because I dont know what all the fuss is about. Believe me I have nothing against him. He just seems to me more like a figure-head than a leader. This is a guy who's been the president for a year with nothing significant to show. A guy who doesnt even show up for a national debate organized by his people. A guy who sees it fit to spend millions of naira on a cake and chooses to spend millions of dollars on private jets while the national highways are still two lane roads just to name a few. See, even though all the candidates are the same I would have at least thought Nigerians would put up a fight alittle. Anyway Na una choose am so "Goodluck" to you guys instead.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by kehinde303: 5:28am On Apr 19, 2011
god bless Nigeria and we believe that good luck Jonathan  is capable to do it believe me my man , god is already elect the man as president of Nigeria ,believe me  Hausa if you people come in this way , THEY WILL SHOW U PEOPLE HOW TO TALKING IN LIVE  WAY bleep THEM AND THEY WANT TO CAUSE VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA , HAUSA NO FIT  DO IT BECAUSE WE ARE TOO MUCH IN THAT 20 STATE  WE CAN DO SOMETHING REMEMBER MY FATHER IS A SOLDIER AND HE KNOWS THAT THIS IS bleeping MAN , THEY OVERTHROW SHAGARI THAT TIME  , I DON'T BELIEVE THAT POPULATION OF INADEQUATE OF GOOD ENGLISH AND RICHEST AND POOREST IN THE WHOLE WORLD .
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Jarus(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2011
I put my bet on 2 facts earlier in this thread.

1, That only a day dreamer will think GEJ will get 50% of votes in Kaduna

2, That I will resign if PDP defeats CPC in Kano in presidential.

Paddy lo, do you, edoyad and other people that believe that agree you are a day dreamer?

Also, my 2nd assertion has come to pass.

If anybody noticed, at nowhere on this forum or elsewhere did I say my candidate will win. This is because I knew odds were stacked against him. As a politician, I was systematic in my assertions and played with words, but I was so sure of the 2 claims above that I put my mod job on it(if not because I don't bet, I can put my whole worth on it).

The 2 came to pass. I have the bragging right here. Lol
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by detopshot(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2011
Jarus:

Paddy lo, do you, edoyad and other people that believe that agree you are a day dreamer?

If anybody noticed, at nowhere on this forum or elsewhere did I say my candidate will win. Yeah, u did say so.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by detopshot(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2011
Jarus:

If anybody noticed, at nowhere on this forum or elsewhere did I say my candidate will win. Yeah, u did say so.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by detopshot(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2011
Paddy lo, u were 80% right. Congratz! Now tel me, ar u a prophet? How did u knw Jona will win Lagos?
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by moderattor: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2011
The best thing now, is for frustrated buhari to commit suicide.
Other Buhari followers should join him too.

PDP always wins overwhelmingly.
Always.
Always Goodluck.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by SHOPPERS(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
And it shall happen again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Kill Makoko Traditional Ruler / Cross River PVCs Accidentally Taken To Kebbi - REC / Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.