Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (12945 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by henry101(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
paddy_lo:

[size=14pt]Nigeria’s Labor Party Backs Jonathan in Presidential Vote (1)[/size]
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A
By Elisha Bala-Gbogbo

[size=14pt]April 13 (Bloomberg) -- Nigeria’s opposition Labor Party said it will support President Goodluck Jonathan, the candidate of the ruling People’s Democratic Party, in the April 16 presidential vote.

Jonathan “is the most qualified candidate,” Dan Nwanyanwu, national chairman of the Labor Party, told reporters today in the capital, Abuja. The party, which won 11 seats in last week’s parliamentary election, will not field a candidate for the presidential vote, he said.
[/size]

Eighteen candidates will challenge Jonathan in this week’s poll, including Muhammadu Buhari, a northern Muslim and former military ruler who is representing the Congress for Progressive Change. Nuhu Ribadu, the former head of the country’s anti- corruption agency, is standing as a candidate for the Action Congress of Nigeria.

The All Progressive Grand Alliance Party, Nigeria’s third- biggest opposition group, will also back Jonathan in the vote, Chairman Victor Umeh, said on Feb. 11.

Nigeria is Africa’s most populous nation and the continent’s biggest oil producer.

To contact the reporter on this story: Elisha Bala-Gbogbo in Abuja at ebalagbogbo@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Dulue Mbachu at dmbachu@bloomberg.net

http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601116&sid=abxBM3JA4Kfg

Smart one Mimiko.
Ondo for Jonathan. LOL,
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by efisher(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
Join us to believe again:

I am optimistic that the issue of North/South dichotomy will gradually fade away; in the new Nigeria, we shall be talking about Nigeria, not ethnicity, or religion, we shall focus on the economy, infra-structural development, employment and security. This is my covenant with Nigerians; With God's help I promise I will not disappoint you. GEJ

GEJ for a new Nigeria.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by aletheia(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

If GEJ wins Lagos then 51% of Lagosians must stand for retrogression. As a lagosian I know we are progressives and always stand for progress, we have never voted for the wrong choice, never voted PDP into power and will never vote PDP. GEJ or JEG or JEGA whatver name he is.
^^Never, you say? Does history agree with you? Let's see:

In 2003:

Muhammadu Buhari ANPP 116,510 (07.1%)
Olusegun OBASANJO * PDP 1,129,521 (69.3%)
Odumegwu Ojukwu APGA 134,764 08.3

, And you know because of the high awareness in Lagos, it is very difficult to rig and the results are the actual results. It seems you don't know Lagos as well as your moniker suggests. grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by buchixx: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
God bless you all. Up goodluck
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by AndreUweh(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
Jarus:

If PDP wins CPC in presidential in Kano, I'll resign as NL mod.
Please don't resign whatever the outcome as I look forward to becoming the third moderator alongside you and Ais2
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by sbeezy8: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
i dont think any sensible person expected otherwise
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2011
Without a doubt, GEJ will win Kaduna state wink
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2011
sbeezy8:

i dont think any sensible person expected otherwise

Are u saying that CPC and ACN supporters on this site are not sensible?. . .

pls expatiate. . lol
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^
cool cool
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by darozz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Jarus:

If PDP wins CPC in presidential in Kano, I'll resign as NL mod.

NOTED
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by efisher(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
^ Jarus wants to go down with Buhari!!!  shocked shocked shocked

@ Topic, I will not be surprised if GEJ wins in all the states. All the other candidates have either given up hope, stepped down or backed him!

This feat may end up in the Guiness book of records with GEJ as the first virtually un-opposed democratically elected President ever!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by paddylo1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
efisher:

^ Jarus wants to go down with Buhari!!!  shocked shocked shocked

@ Topic, I will not be surprised if GEJ wins in all the states. All the other candidates have either given up hope, stepped down or backed him!

This feat may end up in the Guiness book of records with GEJ as the first virtually un-opposed democratically elected President ever!

sounds good to me. . . cool
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ak47mann(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
gej will sweep this election like nothing ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by naijasing(f): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
definately GEJ is going to win
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Akosbaba(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
Nobody needs one stupid forecast to know GEJ will win,that doesn't mean he's the best candidate,ribadu ironically represents fresher air than the Feedeefee man.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
GoodLuck to you,
GoodLuck to me,
GoodLuck to Everybody,
GoodLuck Nigeria!!!!!!!!
I cast my Vote to you,continue your
Transformation
Gej/sambo all the way, till 2019!!!!!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by passyjango(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
What will actually happen if GEJ wins or is it just that he will win? This is just like Super Eagles winning a match, after the celebration all of us will go back to our miserable lives with no jobs, no admissions, no electricity, and no security. We will all continue to take risks to get out this hell called Nigeria crossing the Sahara desert on foot and swimming the Meditation Sea just to end our suffering, while the true winners of the event enjoy their winnings and loot.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by munigas(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
bb all d way ride on my general,
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by jmaine: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
paddy_lo:

^^

The plot thickens u CPC numskulls. . do u see ONDO state in my list at number 13 sucker?. .

look very clearly. . and picture what am trying to tell u. .

am actually beginning to feel sorry for Buhari. . not. . ha ha ha ha ha

You said no insults bro and your breaking the rules . . . Correct post by the way . . it's on track . . .
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by saworoide: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
As Nigerians vote tomorrow, PDP looks set to eventually hijack the presidency for another 4 years despite all the agony they have inflicted on us in the past 12 years. However, my own vote will never be counted among the ones cast for another 4 years of PDP misrule. There is no pillow that is softer than a clear conscience.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by dejahvu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
What will actually happen if GEJ wins or is it just that he will win? This is just like Super Eagles winning a match, after the celebration all of us will go back to our miserable lives with no jobs, no admissions, no electricity, and no security. We will all continue to take risks to get out this hell called Nigeria crossing the Sahara desert on foot and swimming the Meditation Sea just to end our suffering, while the true winners of the event enjoy their winnings and loot.
@Passyjango,
Only dull, lazy people that dont want to think cross the sahara to end suffereing,
alot of people are making it in Naija without receiving bribes and going about making money negatively
Im one of them,
GEJ all the way
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by dejahvu(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
people are saying PDP misruled for years,
Pls wat did Tinubu use his eight years in lagos to achive?
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by bestman09(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
Lagosboy:

Somebody sits down and concoct vicotry polls out if his imagination.

If GEJ wins Lagos then 51% of Lagosians must stand for retrogression. As a lagosian I know we are progressives and always stand for progress, we have never voted for the wrong choice, never voted PDP into power and will never vote PDP. GEJ or JEG or JEGA whatver name he is.

GEJ has already won the election already. The 51% of Lagos voters you talk of, pls do they include we igbos? Because as far as i am concerned, our stand is clear as far as Lagos votes are concerned ,  J E G all the way!

Even your fellow few noisemakers on NL has become dumb bc of the hurricane of JEGs victory. GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by twinskenny(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
Gej will win emphatically
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
GEJ is the true Father of the modern Nigeria we have all be anticipating.He is the divine moving train and nothing can stop him because God in his infinite mercy has anointed him President.Some call him clueless and foo-lish but forget that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.While so many have gathered against him, from south-south governors who did not want him to take over from Yara'dua, and some leaders from the north because of selfish zoning principle,GEJ will of course prevail come saturday just the same way David and Joseph did from his brothers who planned against them.
No wise and discerning mind who has closely follow the poltical life of GEJ would want to stand as an impediment,because he effortlessly overcome all odds.There is a special grace around this man,just look at the confusion in the camps of the opposition just to reach agreement on a consensus presidential candidates this week and then you will agree with me.

GEJ THE FATHER OF A MODERN NIGERIA!!! We are solidly behind you sir!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by twinskenny(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
The devil will knw is better than the angel we don't know, GEJ all the way,
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Ayoobscom(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
Undoubtedly

God made a promise to give unworthy leaders to unwothy minds so is Nigeria's case

PDP will continue to rule because the rules have grown even more corrupted,

imagine a friend told to have collected 5000 to vote for PDP, which otherwise he would never have voted for.

It's he who can recognise the devil that rejects devil, our sins have blinded

only the righteous %tage shall vote for CPC and those are the view left unblinded
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by omo9ja1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
we are we see the result, by then your face will be clear -

I want DPD out, GEJ go back to teaching -
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by jeff1980(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
gud
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by infohawk(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
Good forecasts, I pray this man win o! We need fresh air in this country.  grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by dipotech: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
very interesting thread indeed, however, gej is the winner
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ak47mann(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
if you want nigeria to be in one peace VOTE FOR GOODLUCK JONAHTAN cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos To Get Bicycles Lanes / Southwest Myopia: A Case Of The Frog In Water. / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.