Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (12818 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by DaCreative(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=40pt]Breaking New: Buhari to Vote for GEJ!!![/size]  tongue tongue tongue
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ndu1988: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2011
Let us not disturb ourselves because has already won with a landslide victory. He is most competent, qualified,purposeful candidate among his contemporaries. Go and Vote Goodluck for change because change starts today in Nigeria political history.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by just4just: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2011
i know there will be many heart break in this house whwn at the end GEJ is announced the winner. all indexes pointed to GEJ. even bb and ribadu had acepted defeat in disguise
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by gymer(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2011
rashmo:

Just got info from Edo State that Gov Adams has declared that they should Vote for GOODLUCK JONATHAN. Only God knows How much has changed Hands.
undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided

Oshiomole does not need to make that declaration before all true sons and daughters of Edo state will vote GEJ. In my senatorial district (Edo Nort) which Oshiomole also hails from, we voted massively for ACN last week. Tis week, our votes go to GEJ. GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Bensonite: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2011
Hamid O:

Election day! make una see prayer points o! If you can say Amen to any of these prayers please go to the polls and vote for PDP:
1. May your lives and businesses be run exactly the same way the PDP has been running Nigeria for the past 12 years.
2. May your life be as bright as PDP has lit Nigeria with electricity.
3. May your journey in life be as smooth as the interstate roads in Nigeria.
4. May your home be as organised and as beautiful as Murtala Mohammed Airport.
5. May your life savings be managed as PDP has managed Nigeria's foreign reserve.
6. May your family experience the peace and love that the people of Jos have experienced in 4 years.
7. May your children's education and working career reflect the standard of education in Nigeria.
If you were able to say Amen to just one please feel free to vote PDP on Saturday. If not, then you have the power to give CPC/ACN a chance to correct all these defects of PDP.
Let us vote wisely. Its not only about a personality. Let us think and ask ourselves this question: "is it proper that the party that brought us to this mess be the same party to lead us into the future?" Think Nigerians, think.
Why all this again. Go and vote before all the curse comes to you. Typical of all BB guys like father like children. GEJ all the way.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by prodam(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2011
Let us not disturb ourselves because has already won with a landslide victory.  He is most competent, qualified,purposeful candidate among his contemporaries. Go and Vote Goodluck for change because change starts today in Nigeria political history.

note that goodluck is not for change, what change do u expect from something which is being done the same way by the same people,
it is acceptable if u say vote jonathan for goodluck afterall, it has been the points and reasons many supporters are voting for him, ssssshhhhhh

vote BUHARI for change
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Bensonite: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2011
Hamid O from your name you must be one of those terrorist who believe you are born to rule. During the campaign, people without voters card gathered in the stadium chanting sai Buhar now the chips are down they are no where to be found. I have just done my accreditation waiting to vote but you choose to come here and render curse as if you are the creator of the universe. Peoples world view differ does not mean they deserve curse for your saint and undeserving Buhari.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ndu1988: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2011
Let us not disturb ourselves because has already won with a landslide victory. He is most competent, qualified,purposeful candidate among his contemporaries. Go and Vote Goodluck for change because change starts today in Nigeria political history.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by BlazeBlin: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2011
for sure
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by atee: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2011
i really don"t see why we should waste our time discussing or anaylizing the candidacy of someone that can't even govern a secondary school.
with a GEJ, i wont be surprised if musiliu obanikoro becomes the minister for education! not to forget an hopeful bode george.
vote GEJ,vote another 8 years of your future away.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ayinba1(f): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2011
Bensonite:

Hamid O from your name you must be one of those terrorist who believe you are born to rule. During the campaign, people without voters card gathered in the stadium chanting sai Buhar now the chips are down they are no where to be found. I have just done my accreditation waiting to vote but you choose to come here and render curse as if you are the creator of the universe. Peoples world view differ does not mean they deserve curse for your saint and undeserving Buhari.

Are u serious? You support GEJ, don't you? Even if you don't say Amen, it has been said for you by your vote. How can u describe those as curses then vote GEJ/PDP in?

Unreal!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2011
GEJ all the way!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Dejisax(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2011
GEJ rules, grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Validated: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2011
Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson and other journalists cried when Buhari jailed them. Tai Solarin, the activist cried when Buhari sent him to jail for publicly opposing him. Fela Ransome Kuti, the musician, cried when he was jailed by Buhari. Parents and friends of Barth Owoh,Ojuolape and others cried when they were sent to early grave. Sam Mbakwe cried at Buharis' marginalization of his people when PTF was unable to construct a single road in The South West, South South,South East. Whereas the same PTF under Buhari constructed more than 98 roads in the Northern part of Nigeria. Ambrose Alli cried when Buhari locked him up for nothing. Michael Ajasin cried and even became blind thanks to Buhari. Alex Ekwueme cried in Kirikiri maximum prison while Shehu Shagari was resting in his house. Civil Servants cried when he retrenched 53,000 workers. Nigerians cried while queuing for their portions of scarce commodities like rice, sugar, salt, milk and toiletries. Students cried when he re-introduced payment of school fees. Our Economy cried when he increased external debts by $3bn(as at 1983) in 1year. Lagosians are still crying from road traffic because He cancelled the Metro line Railway Project. Nigerians have cried for more than 17 years of military rule resulting from Buhari's criminal regime. What goes around, comes around. Tears never begin flow from Buhari's eyes yet. All Nigerians need is credibility not tears.
Don't waste your vote on a crying general.

Vote Goodluck for President! Vote Goodluck for President!! Vote Goodluck for President!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by doctorT(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=25pt]Breaking New: Dame Patience votes CPC and said it's a mistake.[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by GP15: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2011
GEJ is a better choice. PDP is a bad option
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Natasha2(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2011
doctorT:

[size=25pt]Breaking New: Dame Patience votes CPC and said it's a mistake.[/size] grin grin grin grin
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by member479760: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2011
JOIN US RIGHT NOW TO SEND THE DICTATOR/MURDERER /TRIBALIST/EXTREMIST TO WHERE PEOPLE OF HIS TYPE BELONG - TRASH BIN OF HISTORY IS WAITING FOR HIM IN A MATTER OF HOURS.

GOODLUCK TO ME AND TO ALL

GOODLUCK!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by member479760: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2011
JOIN US RIGHT NOW TO SEND THE DICTATOR/MURDERER /TRIBALIST/EXTREMIST TO WHERE PEOPLE OF HIS TYPE BELONG - TRASH BIN OF HISTORY IS WAITING FOR HIM IN A MATTER OF HOURS.

GOODLUCK TO ME AND TO ALL

GOODLUCK!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2011
I cant just wait to see the good luck awaitin us in this country.GOODLUCK is our man
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2011
doctorT:

LOL.so how did you know.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by marcus1234: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by kokogee: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2011
ndu1988:

Whatever anyone says about Buhari, nobody has been able to link him with reckless and extravagant use of our(Nigerians) revenue for personal purpose.

However, people in Nigeria known for whom they are ; remember that somebody is not good in government when the reality of economic hardship come down on them and their families. For the past 12 years PDP has ruled this country and there is virtually nothing to show for it - from Obj to Yaradua to GEJ; its been economic hardship on majority of Nigerians that complain bitterly about government(PDP) which has failed in all ramifications including employment, fiscal discipline, electricity, water, road, even fight against corruption. All we have been hearing is sb stole billions; government celebrating corruption with presidential jet; gov officials fighting for pay rise and refuse to pass to to minimum monthly wage of N18,000. I weep for Nigeria and the generation to come.

While country in the middle east are fighting for liberation from the shackles of bad administrators; Nigerians for some peanuts beg that the bad leaders controlled by PDP continue to mismanage our resources.

One thing is certain, Nigerians deserve whoever that finally emerge as the president but I want to believe that ppl would not come here to complain about electricity, unemployment, corruption, bad roads and other socio-economic deficiencies that arise from bad leadership if PDP finally produces our next president. AS WE LAY OUR BEDS SO SHALL WE ALL LIE ON IT
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
I am very sorry to do this here, is it true that Ribadu stepped down for Buhari? If yes, why would our youthful president give our chance to a man that has lived his life already. Just tell me its not true. don't get me wrong, Buhari is a good man also, but he's lived his life already,
let the best candidate win todays poll.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by skelemba: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
Follow @mypages10 on twitter for your news update and hottest entertainment gist.
www.twitter.comLmypages10
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by PastorOla1: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
i just voted for gej, i wish nigeria good-luck
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by hobat4cash(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
Just voted Goodluck. Carry go sir grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by gymer(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
Results were just counted in my polling unit at Bakare-Oriola in Lagos sate (LA/13/05/044) with the following results:

PDP - 257
ACN - 64
CPC - 43
ANPP - 1
GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Dejisax(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
I m happy GEJ is relly pulling it 2geda at least Jos is bubbling for him likewise Lagos and a good part of Ekiti , let the results flow please a certainward in Ado ekiti has
ACN -40, ANPP-5, CPC- 4, PDP 142,pdc 2,ppp1 void2

Ijero ekiti. Pdp 55, acn 66

Ogun pdp 141, acn 59, cpc 16
We are waitting for the northern results.[flash=200,200][/flash]

My friend Jonaaaaaaaaaa!!![url=">http://grin grin grin grin grin[url=http://"> grin grin grin grin grin[url][url] tongue][url] tongue] grin grin grin grin grin[url][url] tongue[/url][/url]] tongue] grin grin grin grin grin[url][url] tongue[/url]][url] tongue] grin grin grin grin grin[url][url] tongue[/url][/url][/url]
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Dejisax(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
One o the booths in Funtua 2
PDP 243
CPC 180
ACN 18

Kaduna kigo rd.

PDP 503
CPC 30
ACN 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. / Evacuate Nigerians In South Sudan: Senate Tells FG / Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.