Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (70221 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kondomatic:
Tigress

grin

But wetin be una obsession with throwing. Naija men too like to “throw”. grin
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by UncleSnr(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
You are your mother’s retirement benefits, you better sit up and pay your dues so that your kids will do the same to you.
Tell your wife that one of your kid’s friend said she is the cause of an my cooked up issue with your kid and see her reactions.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chuxx84:
Good evening nairalanders. Please I need advice/opinions on this issue at hand.
I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills). Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back. Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.
Thanks.

your issue is very tricky you need to be open minded and throw away your beliefs for a minute

1 A clever man covers up for his wife what do i mean, when sending money to your mum especially direct from you, you would say "my wife gave me this money to give you" therefore you are protecting your wife from being said she is does not support her mother-in-law. The same the wife should do when she is sending money to her parents she mentions that the money is from her husband, therefore protect each other from evil minded parents

2 On the fetish whethere true or not, may be the wife has picked up a pattern from your mother and may be she wonders why you havent picked it up hence your judgement is linked to fetish. Its a good idea to ask her why he has jumped to that conclusion

3 Being a parent doesnt mean, your parent wont hurt you, african parents have BLACK TAX MIND aka i spent my money sending you to school etc so am entitled to your money whether married or not. so wife is usually seen as eating my son's money

4 mother-in-law are usually in competition with there daughter-in-laws, competiting for attention and welfare

So you need to be careful how you deal with this situation, look for common manipulations from both women aka dont be fooled by the love for your wife and also dont be fooled by the love of your mother BOTH WOMEN CAN manipulate you

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Kondomatic(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
pocohantas:

But wetin be una obsession with throwing. Naija men too like to “throw”. grin
Osim obsession?

How else would she know that you're seriously switching from "I do" to "I don't" if you don't throw?

Right from the time of old, it has always been a way to shame someone, not just women. Throwing the person's things out means that you're done and there's no room for peace talk/reconciliation.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
How about a simple "no".

Shes just trying to establish "supremacy" over your mother.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Alhajiemeritus: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Your Wife is a foolish woman.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by captainking(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
you married a bad wife..
a wife that wants to control you
and you dont have to tell your wife you send your mum money...

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by sweetMichael(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chuxx84:
I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills). Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back. Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.
Thanks.
bad wife,send her packing,if she ever,ever,say that again
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by magkhan(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
where una dey see this kind women marry.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Curiouscity(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sad!!!

Are only African parents witches/wizards? This issue has wreck my home.
In my case, my wife and her family say that I am the witch. She was so bold enough to confront me. She said she was told by a prophet 8 years ago before joining me in the Westernworld. She has not seen any proof yet, but only brought it after some disagreements.

Why are most wives this superstitious??
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Lordbinsmar: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Come and throw it na. Shey na javelin abi shot put? Nonsense and ingredients.

Aunty Please treat your mother in-law the same way you pray your daughter in-law will treat you in the future. If you plant air be prepared to reap a whirl wind.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Aunty Please treat your mother in-law the same way you pray your daughter in-law will treat you in the future. If you plant air be prepared to reap a whirl wind.

I am lost how your post has anything to do with me. Are you on your period? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Lordbinsmar: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I am lost how my post has anything to do with me. I am on my period. undecided
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Richy4(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

your issue is very tricky you need to be open minded and throw away your beliefs for a minute

1 A clever man covers up for his wife what do i mean, when sending money to your mum especially direct from you, you would say "my wife gave me this money to give you" therefore you are protecting your wife from being said she is does not support her mother-in-law. The same the wife should do when she is sending money to her parents she mentions that the money is from her husband, therefore protect each other from evil minded parents

2 On the fetish whethere true or not, may be the wife has picked up a pattern from your mother and may be she wonders why you havent picked it up hence your judgement is linked to fetish. Its a good idea to ask her why he has jumped to that conclusion

3 Being a parent doesnt mean, your parent wont hurt you, african parents have BLACK TAX MIND aka i spent my money sending you to school etc so am entitled to your money whether married or not. so wife is usually seen as eating my son's money

4 mother-in-law are usually in competition with there daughter-in-laws, competiting for attention and welfare

So you need to be careful how you deal with this situation, look for common manipulations from both women aka dont be fooled by the love for your wife and also dont be fooled by the love of your mother BOTH WOMEN CAN manipulate you

LORD HAVE MERCY lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Obabajo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Are u he or she , u be real MUMU, your mumu brain no tell u say the wife na MAD wife ni. se the man no dey give the wife mother or in-law money ni, why be the man mother na witch . Lesson to man, when u start to dey tell ur wife waiting be the secret of ur family because of pu__y this is what u go get

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Naughtysex: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
If i have you as a son, with this mentality
I would have use for money ritual because you are very stvpid for listening to a fetish advice from a devilish woman

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by idahme(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Curiouscity:
Sad!!!

Are only African parents witches/wizards? This issue has wreck my home.
In my case, my wife and her family say that I am the witch. She was so bold enough to confront me. She said she was told by a prophet 8 years ago before joining me in the Westernworld. She has not seen any proof yet, but only brought it after some disagreements.

Why are most wives this superstitious??

I feel your pain, it's unfortunate ladies are too vulnerable to superstitious beliefs that has no place for unity and togetherness of the family..... It's really difficult at this point to reverse that psychological reasoning in her do your little and leave the rest for Jah.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chuxx84:
Thanks.

If your wife can not prove her claim on your own mother that she is using your money for fetish things, then it's time to watch her to know if she hates your mother or she just want her to be deprived of such care

Don't follow her advice yet, pls keep sending money to her and if you think your wife and mum are having cold war, try to settle them

This is one area where I fear women

How could your mum be tagged a fetish woman and all these while you have been taking care of her, single handedly, yet you are progressing

I pity person wey no fear woman

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by elantraceey(f): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
You'll need a new wife soon
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
What goes around comes around. Very soon your wife will become mum inlaw. The cycle continue. I rest my case
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by babaijebue(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by profbray(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Akpooooo, be a man my broda
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by williams85(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
OP sorry to say this , but u are a mumu boy.
U are not a man.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by abeniagbon(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chuxx84:
Good evening nairalanders.
Please I need advice/opinions on this issue at hand.

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.

your wife dey craze which kind talk bi that...
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by nnamdibig(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
I still cannot understand why you are not very angry with your wife when she vomited that trash that your mum is fetish. How fear allow am talk am for your presence beats my imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by RPG2020(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Omihanifa:

I agree with you, but don't also forget that this is Africa and the fact that somebody is your mother doesn't mean she can't harm you. There are so many cases of mothers being behind their children's problem. Either as a result of disagrement over choice of wife or husband or even money or property

That's why am saying he shouldn't just discard what the lady is saying. He should take his time to observe first before arriving at a conclusion.

It's possible that maybe she's been observing a particular

trend whenever the man gives his mother money.

Leave them na children full nairaland wey never experience life

Good mother dey bad mother dey fact but them nor know
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
No Juun
Chuxx84:

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.
Oga grow up! Your wife is the witch here. Mtchew
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by samwheel(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

Most of our parents keep raising stupid children, simps. Letting ur evil wife manipulate u. Ode
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by conscienceman4(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Your wife is fetish and high probability of tending to witchcraft.
Read me and read me clearly, the thing your wife wants is your downfall but for your mother.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by IMASTEX: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Some Men are really WEAK.

I pray I never have a son like this because I'll Curse him and Disown him.... Nonsense.
Amen! It is more of foolishness & immaturity. It is a random lady that joined his life maybe in his twenties & above that will now tell him about his mum, etc. I don't know why this needless strive, envy, jealousy & contest exist among daughter/mother in law's.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by brightalo1010: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

You should be very ashamed of yourself for even coming here with this.

Your wife has been visiting one fetish man who told her that your mother is this and that and she believe him and have the guts to stand before you and talk such nonsense.

Direct your wife to this thread for her to come and see the level of insults you are receiving for such nonsense.

Be a man for once remember how even take decieve Adam.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Princeaniemeka: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
I feel like slapping your stupid face. Since she gave birth to you, you didn't know how fetish she was abi? Na your wife of yesterday go tell you that your mother is fetish.. shame on you. Even if she's a witch. WARNING----DONT MAKE A MISTAKE THAT WILL WARRANT YOU TO VISIT YOUR MOTHER'S GRAVE IN THE NEAR FUTURE, ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS. BE WISE AND MAN UP.
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.