Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (70172 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by makemillions: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2021
You are a mumu man To be asking for advice.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by StreetFight: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:
Good evening nairalanders.
Please I need advice/opinions on this issue at hand.

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.

If you continue telling your wife when you give your mother money, then you should be sacrificed to the gods, you are not worth to live. And your wife, she should be locked with condemned male prisoners.

Whenever the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman. Your wife is an agent of Lucifer.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by royalamour(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Guy! Divorce that your nasty wife?
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Humanoid01(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

I agree with you, but don't also forget that this is Africa and the fact that somebody is your mother doesn't mean she can't harm you. There are so many cases of mothers being behind their children's problem. Either as a result of disagrement over choice of wife or husband or even money or property

That's why am saying he shouldn't just discard what the lady is saying. He should take his time to observe first before arriving at a conclusion.

It's possible that maybe she's been observing a particular trend whenever the man gives his mother money.
I love people who reason like you do. It's not wise to always give room for sentiments and forgo critical reasoning. Just look at the number of people who liked your comment, very few, because it doesn't support popular opinion.

You may be right, however when you look at the way his wife passed that information, it's easy to guess that she isn't happy with the way her husband spends on his mother. Even if she's right, she shouldn't have told him that way. She could have given him strict warnings indirectly and told him to be careful and prayerful while she also engages in personal prayers.

What do her fetish practices have to do with the son sending money to her? Why would she want to send the money on his behalf, what difference would that make? Why didn't she just tell him to stop sending money to her? These are critical questions that need careful analyses.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Teezie(f): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Tell your wife not to interfere into you and your mum's affair again. Just tell her to stay clear. Nonsense
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Tt4tolu(f): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Don't give money to your mum in the presence of your wife. Never allow her know you're giving her money. She will calculate the money and think of how it would have been spent otherwise. Take very good care of your mum.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Floreate: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Has she proved to you how your mama id fettish?

Do you think your mama is fettish?

Why are you confused?

How can we be the judge for you, we that know neither your mum nor your wife nor even you?

Are you alright?
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Awoo88: 6:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Ur head no correct at all. You mumu pass every mumu for this world
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Edijana2015(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Just observe what is happening around you as against what she said. She must have approached the issue wrongly, just forgive her...for there are ways to be honest without being brutal. As for you young man, don't allow anyone speak what they think or feel is right into your life...there are so many people without knowledge. This is strictly your life observe carefully before we crucify her...I have witness cases where parents have done despicable things to their children; so be very wise young man.

NB. It is not all issues about your personal life you bring to social media. Do you know why You will get advice from; novice, professions, comedians etc... and get more confused. Choose wisdom my friend and may God give you understanding...
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by iamdapsyj(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2021
NairalandEnemy:
Dammnn!
No be wife you marry bro, na witch!

If you goan do mistake and heed to her suggestion lasan, you are doom!
She will do a meghan on you.

Lalasticlala sef!

I don't know why some men are dull, the wife just want to know the amount of money the husband gives to her mom and I'd its sizable, she wants to be in control.

@op, I put it to you that your wife is covetous.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by damilonya(m): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2021
I wish to help you understand your wife which is, She is in a competition with your mother. Your mother has now become her rival. She is not happy that you are caring for your mother. Simple reason why she insist you pass every gift to your mother THROUGH HER is this... She want to be in the know of everything you give to your mom. She also want to take credit for what you do for your mother. I have a lot to say but, I believe you are smart enough to read and understand the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by emperor863(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I want to address the fetish level

Hold one hand over your head, raise the other hand up, raise one leg and start hopping on your other leg. Now say after me, oh lord, allow me to have sense. Deliver me from the spirit of mumuism.

Your mother CAN NEVER be the cause of your misfortune. Else she would have flushed you from day one. Having taken care of you,through shit and piss. Sickness,school,food everything one woman go come say she dey fetish. If she is let her be fetish. If that fetish level no kill me and I still dey okay,dear mother dey do am dey go. I don't like divorce but as for your wife,it's left to you

2015 felele in Ibadan I was attending one cele church. I was born a celestian so make una no talk say I go find jazz. In any case one wooli do sharamantakaya come my side say spirit dey run am. I just dey look. Mid prophesy na him he mention say na my mama dey do me. Na that time I believe say spirit dey him body true true because the way I looked at him he stopped prophesying. I calmly walked to the Shephard and told him to warn that prophet. If he try am again he go collect. Apology accepted I left and never returned. If my mama dey do me and I dey this okay,please mommy, continue to be doing me.

You made your point quite succinctly and you had no cause to demonize any particular religious sect in your otherwise wise submission.

If what you wrote is true about your birth in the celestial church, you ought to know that there are different levels of prophesy and prophets. As a result it is against the law of natural justice to attempt subjecting a whole religious sect to ridicule on account of acts of impropriety (according to your perception) of one member of the church.

If you care to know, there are many more religious frauds and interlopers in the so called Pentecostal churches than in the spiritual churches.

May the good Lord open our inner eyes for us to SEE
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by cupidhero(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

I have been taking care of my mother since before I got married, I have other brothers older and younger but they are not financially buoyant. (So they claimed) I did not mind this but kept on caring for her ( house rent, feeding, other bills).

Although it's a burden to me, but she is my mother. Now my wife suggest that any money I want to give to her should pass through her (I will send to my wife then she sends to my mother) or she does the sending and I later pay her back.

Her claim is my mother is fetish with my money. I'm confused can this be true? Sometimes my mother will make simple money request my wife would say I should ignore her. She says she is taking me for a fool. I am beginning to get tired of this whole thing. Please help with advice or opinions.

Thanks.
If she is the first person to make such statement then your wife is just being a wicked , jealous and simple liar.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by mikendie(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2021
My advice is, find a way to send money to your mother without the knowledge of your wife and if you two are doing joint account, make personal excuses for the money you are sending to your mother and stop detailing her on your daily, weekly or monthly income to avoid monitoring spirit. Do this and you will notice no problems with her again
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by bbode1(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2021
This my kindest advice. It's wrong for byou to send money to ur mother through ur wife in the first place.
Ur mama no fit kill you. When u want to send money to her is it not tru account. Is it hand to hand.
How then is she using ur money to do you. Better wake up man.
So far any of ur brothers or sisters isn't dead. There's no claim to what ur wife is saying.
Bro. Whenever you want to send money to your mother. Don't tell your wife anymore
And finally. U look like a man who tells his wife everything you know in ur head. Start to keep some things to yourself.
U see that u will start to enjoy ur family.
Or u can play a game too. Start to call ur mother in-law witch too. U see her reaction.
Better wise up man
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by sfgrace(f): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
I pray you don't get destroyed.You don't need your wife permission to take care of your mother.Your mother is your heaven.Give her your best now that you still have her.Your parent blessings is incomparable.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
emperor863:

You made your point quite succinctly and you had no cause to demonize any particular religious sect in your otherwise wise submission.

If what you wrote is true about your birth in the celestial church, you ought to know that there are different levels of prophesy and prophets. As a result it is against the law of natural justice to attempt subjecting a whole religious sect to ridicule on account of acts of impropriety (according to your perception) of one member of the church.

If you care to know, there are many more religious frauds and interlopers in the so called Pentecostal churches than in the spiritual churches.

May the good Lord open our inner eyes for us to SEE

Did you read where I proudly wrote I was born a celestian? May the good Lord give you understanding. Good morning
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by remzytimer: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Bro. Let me start by saying there nothing wrong, giving your wife money to give your mother but then you must do your findings to be sure she actually give the money to your mum if she does fine and she must always show you the proves, you cannot just ignor the word of your wife, she could be your savior,Please note there is what we called wickedness of the wicked, we are living in a wicked world. Fear women when you see them ooo. Please don't ignore your mum no matter what but use wisdom...
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by IboWolf: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2021
olamide0147:
Bro u about to experience rival battle between your wife and your mother, soon she will force u to choose between them but be wise and so prepared because it might leads to divorce.
No matter what your mother will always be your mother even though she's a witch she will never let u down.

I’m laughing at the witch part. Which I do not agree on.

But I will keep it simple. Original poster - you have known your mother for what? 30yrs plus? Ask yourself, in all this time have you seen anything fetish about your mom? What was your mother like morally and otherwise through that period? If your mom was/is bad, she would’ve been bad from the start.

Do not be unfortunate and ask God to grant you wisdom. Be guided
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Etfash(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Op, there are somethings you should NEVER share with your wife! One of it is what you send to your parents.

Take care of your wife and be there for her parents as well. But for the purpose of peace, keep what you give to your parents to yourself.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hold one hand over your head, raise the other hand up, raise one leg and start hopping on your other leg. Now say after me, oh lord, allow me to have sense. Deliver me from the spirit of mumuism.

Your mother CAN NEVER be the cause of your misfortune. Else she would have flushed you from day one. Having taken care of you,through shit and piss. Sickness,school,food everything one woman go come say she dey fetish. If she is let her be fetish. If that fetish level no kill me and I still dey okay,dear mother dey do am dey go. I don't like divorce but as for your wife,it's left to you

2015 felele in Ibadan I was attending one cele church. I was born a celestian so make una no talk say I go find jazz. In any case one wooli do sharamantakaya come my side say spirit dey run am. I just dey look. Mid prophesy na him he mention say na my mama dey do me. Na that time I believe say spirit dey him body true true because the way I looked at him he stopped prophesying. I calmly walked to the Shephard and told him to warn that prophet. If he try am again he go collect. Apology accepted I left and never returned. If my mama dey do me and I dey this okay,please mommy, continue to be doing me.
Simps everywhere, thunder fire that kind woman
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by johnnobles: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Read my thumb finger, your wife is the fetish one and be careful bro
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Hcl2: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.

Your mother is not fetish your wife wanted to know how much you are giving to her so she can compare with what she's getting. my advice for u keep everything about your mother feeding, or any money for ur mother and brother wellbeing away from your wife and pls stop telling her ur income and your elder or younger brother & sister affairs is non of ur wife business u talk too much abt ur family to her.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2021
This is a ultimate defination of weak and daft man.

I pray your children does not inherit this attitude from you.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by frank317: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Omihanifa:
How did she arrive at that point that your mother is fetish?

Do you guys always notice any strange occurrence after giving your mother money ?

If your answer to the second question is YES, I will advice you to experiment with what she said. Give her the money and let her send it to her by herself.

Don't just discard her observations yet until you have a strong evidence that she's wrong.

That's my own opinion tho

I think u are also very foolish for giving suxh advise... U and op need to be locked in kirikiri for having dull brain
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Kay25(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

don't say that nothing is impossible in this world
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Joydan95: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2021
Chuxx84:

Thanks.
I am a woman and I am married, whatever money and however my husband chooses to send money to his mum or siblings is not my business. His mother was the one who suffered for him and deserves any good threat.....I wonder why some women behave like they are possessed. Please don’t stop giving to your mother because your wife says so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by brio1408: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:

May God bless and honour your mother.
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by HBB1(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Richy4:

yea!! I know that I'm a genius dear because it runs in our blood undecided

There's something called reading between the line...It doesn't have to be written and it's not hard to dictate... ask any one that studied literature, They will teach you...
Besides, Assuming he treats his mum as a queen,, He would not have asked the silly question if money can go throw her wife to his mother.. He would have screamed the house down for anyone suggesting that her mother( who happens to be her first queen before any other) was fetish....

If you really could read between the lines you will detect my sarcasm.

Go figure!
Re: Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? by Nyanabo(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2021
I detest dull people mehn. Mr. Man what advice are you seeking That we should tell you to do as your wife ask On this kind of issues if you are not able to silence your wife then sorry to say you are no man. I hate weak men!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.