Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth (40176 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Perfecttouch(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.
Washere bami, God bless you for this wisdom
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by bigjackass: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Theboy21:
Las las her pussy was expanded, meanwhile his money lost can be replaced cheesy cheesy cheesy
pussy was expanded? Ignorant beer parlor talk

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by charlesucheh(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2021
you shouldn't have allowed those fools into your home, you should have just shouted OLÈ!!!!
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2021
I love this story. I was playing Gumbodi by Peruzzi underground. I'm waiting for part two
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2021
I love this story. I was playing Gumbodi by Peruzzi underground. I'm waiting for part two
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Op you should have contacted his wife when you saw that your lie was about to be exposed she will to be the one to burst the whole thing ,that way you get to sneak out of the situation ,stay in your corner and watch the drama with his wife.

Still not too late , find a way to contact his wife and give her heads up, let's be our sisters keeper.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
jaxxy:

He lied and u feel the best thing to do is lie also? How does that make u a better person? U only showed u are like him a liar. Instead confront him with his lies and let him explain himself or apologize or whatever. Then deal with the situation or u can leave. Which one is lying and lying up and down? Bunch of liars undecided
Typical of Nigerian men behavior, they always like to have a soft landing, you didn't see anything wrong with him toying, playing and endangering her life,he deserve everything and more the lady dished him,men should learn to respect women emotions and feelings, they are human too
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Beckham14: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Typical of Nigerian men behavior, they always like to have a soft landing, you didn't see anything wrong with him toying, playing and endangering her life,he deserve everything and more the lady dished him,men should learn to respect women emotions and feelings, they are human too
I found out that this is the exact way your dad behaves.....

Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cj4charles:
she is lucky that the guy left the money, if i was to be the one i will jejely come back for the remaining money with police and a good lawyer she go vomit every penny or the balance for inside prison
And he would have to provide evidence of the gifts,money and other things, na only him get lawyer abi,abeg make I see road
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by stillmee(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
authority2006:

Was the man not ready to make her a wife and provide everything she needed for her? She succeeded in throwing away a lifetime opportunity. It is just a matter of time before she waste the little money she got from him and back to her life of hopelessness.
She lost and she knew it, that's why she opening the book of lamentation.
Two wrongs can't...
And how is he ready? all I can see is a desperate being besides who told you the OP plans to be a second wife nor the legal wife is ready for it??
I'm not seeing any opportunities here, lots of info are missing, according to OP, the wife couldn't conceive due to the issue she had a year after their marriage blah blah...shows there's more to the matter.
despite their intimacies no preg, I'm sure op was just one of the few the man had tested with no results...

Note: not all that glitter is gold some problems are better avoided...
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
authority2006:

Was the man not ready to make her a wife and provide everything she needed for her? She succeeded in throwing away a lifetime opportunity. It is just a matter of time before she waste the little money she got from him and back to her life of hopelessness.
She lost and she knew it, that's why she opening the book of lamentation.
Go read again, he was just after the baby and not ready to wife her
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Beckham14: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
And he would have to provide evidence of the gifts,money and other things, na only him get lawyer abi,abeg make I see road
Your dad is no way better than that man, atleast he was still sending money, unlike your dad.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Aguilar(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.
lol�, na person pikin you dey talk to like that
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Bombastically00(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
She slacked a bit,he shouldn't have been able to get anything back from her,shey he wants to play game with someone's life she should have sucked him dry without mercy
small small na
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by AlphaLover: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nairalandian:
He lied to you & instead of dumping him and moving on, you also lied to him in order to suck him dry.

You both made stupid decisions.

Hope this story isn't fake btw

Are you a baby ?

Off course the story is fake

She named younger sister said the mad holidays from uk to ghana is married with a. Wife who had issues
Details that if it was real any one can pick up on and sue ..this story is as fake as nairaland membership stats
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by openmine(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
The man lied about not being married...
The best she could have done is leave him quietly but instead decided to 'chop' his money by faking a pregnancy!
She is fortunate to still be alive to tell such stories...some ladies are not that lucky...some guys would have hired some killers to cleanly assassinate her!

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by IkUKU01(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.
wow... Even your father?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
In a nutshell the guy fokd you
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Depressed101: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.
try and make intelligent contribution for once eh.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by LordOfTheGame: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why am I having a feeling that this story is a perfect LIE just for clout chasing? grin grin grin
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nairalandian:
He lied to you & instead of dumping him and moving on, you also lied to him in order to suck him dry.

You both made stupid decisions.

Hope this story isn't fake btw
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Why am I having a feeling that this story is a perfect LIE just for clout chasing? grin grin grin
possibility 85%

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by helicoptarr: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Aonkuuse:
That is how they will kill and be dumping u guys in the gutters, leave the guy immediately you discovered he is married shekina

Nemesis doesn't play games, it wreaks judgement!

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by helicoptarr: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
cooooooks:
Show me your friends and I'll know who you are.

True!

YOU ONLY ATTRACT YOU KIND!

What does light and darkness have nothing in common?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by fredoooooo: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Judybash93:

Ahhhhh..eberu oloun..laakuli

Hahah laakuli jalailu grin cheesy grin. Where una dey go bring all these old slangs grin grin cheesy
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by helicoptarr: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
pek:
Who is the loser in this case?

He had sex with her!!!

Even if she returns all the money collected, she can't buy back her dignity. Only she's a gamer, not a dignity-inclined individual.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Ashirioluwa: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:

I hope you didn’t base your conclusion on this fake nollywood story. Nigerian women are suckers who will trick you to make you believe you are the only one whereas you are actually number 7 or 8 on the list of her boyfriends
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by helicoptarr: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Theboy21:
Las las her pussy was expanded, meanwhile his money lost can be replaced cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Cj4charles(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
stillmee:

You see both parties are wrong, I just wish the matter end with that small madness. but if I may ask, would you have spill that which you put up there if she's your sister??
Then why will she dupe him when she can jejely walk away and tell him it's over without any party taking advantage of the other. moreover she wasn't forced into the relationship and she is free to leave anytime she choose. He wasn't forcing her i repeat, so why taking the advantage of him wanting a child to dupe him.. he even even went as far as promising her marriage before she takes in

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by helicoptarr: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

This one have been unfortunate meeting men. Sorry I mean boys grin

Not quite unfortunate.

You only attract who you are.

Pure and simple!

The only unfortunate this is that, this is not a kind of game that she can win, no matter how smartly she plays it (no matter how much money she makes from the game.

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by MufasaLion: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
helicoptarr:

Not quite unfortunate.

You only attract who you are.

Pure and simple!

The only unfortunate this is that, this is not a kind of game that she can win, no matter how smartly she plays it (no matter how much money she makes from the game.

Exactly!!!. Except the guy has deeply invested emotionally which 95% of guys wouldn't try to do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.