Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth (40171 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by poseidon12: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
You can't eat your cake and have it

Keep quiet. So, by your own moral standard, it's ok for the guy to want to use her as a baby factory, right?
If the lady was your sister, will you still say what you said?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by poseidon12: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Theboy21:
Las las her pussy was expanded, meanwhile his money lost can be replaced cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah right. I guess you don't know that a guy is also losing something each time he engages in sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by poseidon12: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cutehector:
He should also sue

?? Sue for lying to the lady?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
poseidon12:

?? Sue for lying to the lady?
all these ya heightened emotions will not work in the court..

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by poseidon12: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cj4charles:
she is lucky that the guy left the money, if i was to be the one i will jejely come back for the remaining money with police and a good lawyer she go vomit every penny or the balance for inside prison

It's Ghana. Not a jungle. Your Policeman and Lawyer can only help you take the case to Court. A Judge will decide who wins, ok?
The guy's lies will be presented in Court, you know? I'm not sure the guy will win in Court.
If the lady was your sister, will you still take same position?

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Makatony03: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is epic, chineke eeeh, dis poson carry bomb � come water fight
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
breyona65:

https://www.myjoyonline.com/he-collected-everything-he-bought-for-me-when-he-found-out-the-truth/
All these lying married men. If God doesn't catch you, karma surely will. Nice one Ivy. Thank God he wasn't diabolical or a Psycho.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Judybash93(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
fredoooooo:

Hahah laakuli jalailu grin cheesy grin. Where una dey go bring all these old slangs grin grin cheesy

LMAO grin grin na memory lane things sir

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
ozo13:
hahaha.noting is hidden under the sun my sister.the day i call a lady i mistakenly sent cash to her account and she quickly withdrew every every was the day i myself was surprised noting is hidden under the sun.she was like how did u get my number.i jus smile and ask her to return the cash and even told her am with her pictures.she was dead quiet.
My sister as long as u got guys working in Telecom and banking sector especially C*N, forget every every oo.
You're the man! I've thought about this Telecom insider friends ish. I wish I had people like you as aquaintances. Let me see how someone will be scamming me , while smiling to my face when we meet.

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Typical of Nigerian men behavior, they always like to have a soft landing, you didn't see anything wrong with him toying, playing and endangering her life,he deserve everything and more the lady dished him,men should learn to respect women emotions and feelings, they are human too

This isn’t about supporting the guy or gal. The guy is obviously useless bt the gal didn’t have to be that useless. She cud have played along got his money without faking the pregnancy. That hurt the poor guy deeply. Lol

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Tolani1122(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
breyona65:

https://www.myjoyonline.com/he-collected-everything-he-bought-for-me-when-he-found-out-the-truth/
see you , na u lost ooo, what you did was totally wrong ..... you can't eat your cake ànd have it , , you should have call for him , to tell truth , as a man he did well by not telling you initially that he has not married , okay now have you married since then. or you got impregnated
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Jones4190(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.
who ask you to try all african men? have you met someone like me before?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Exodora: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.
Bar man sammer this guy two bottles of chilled orijin, bills on me .

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Exodora: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
This one sweet me die .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by pek(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
helicoptarr:

He had sex with her!!!

Even if she returns all the money collected, she can't buy back her dignity. Only she's a gamer, not a dignity-inclined individual.
Dignity? Did I hear you right? She wasn't rape. Dignity doesn't come into play here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by lordatkinson07(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
This story made my day.

The tittle is TWO WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Cadamlk: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Perfect finishing. Some of these girls ,their poo could have done better than their brain.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Cashify: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why hiding it from him
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Obason22(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
What kills a man lives around him.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by arantess: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

The message has been passed
Shebi you want to write IELTS?? Ok
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Chriskito09: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.

Na una dey wonderful abi,African women..thunder fire u there

Open mouth wash dey tan dust
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Fashionista01(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by helicoptarr: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
pek:
Dignity? Did I hear you right? She wasn't rape. Dignity doesn't come into play here.

True that, though.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by eMJPossibility(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
african magic things
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by divineappo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
your father included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Bikonze(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
He didn't take her life.
enjoli5:
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by MackDams(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
http:///EbookCD

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2021
poseidon12:

Keep quiet. So, by your own moral standard, it's ok for the guy to want to use her as a baby factory, right?
If the lady was your sister, will you still say what you said?

Also keep quiet, when the lady discovered that the man was married why didn't she back out? oh, I forgot, she couldn't stand not benefiting from the goodies again
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Damfostopper(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2021
enjoli5:
after tears of an unemployed graduate....depression is gradually dealing with u....men ain't the cause of ur frustration...you nitwit
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nnatuu: 2:34am On Mar 14, 2021
enjoli5:

African men? Shey brain de pain you?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nnatuu: 2:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
babe LA smart,you should have been smarter by changing location and stylishly cut off from his friends immediately everything turned game in order not to be able to get anything back hmmm men sha

women Shii....akpa amu!
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Franklydes(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2021
enjoli5:
some please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.