Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth (40175 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by lemon10(m): 3:19am On Mar 13, 2021
breyona65:
Three years ago, I met a man at a program. It was Christmas and we were all having fun and dancing around. This gentleman came to stand behind me and started dancing with me. I didn’t want to embarrass him so I continued dancing with him. He held my waist and I didn’t complain. I danced with him like I’d known him before the program. He looked like a decent man judging from the way he was dressed. I was walking to get a drink when he asked my name.

“My name is Ivy. You?”

“My name is Hamza.”

“Hamza? are you a Muslim?”

“No, I’m not. I’m only bearing the name.”

“Ivy, can I be your friend?”

“Why not? If only you won’t give me troubles.”

He gave me his number. I called so he could have my number too. For the rest of the night, we sat at a corner and we talked. He was in Ghana from the UK for the holiday. I asked a lot of questions and he answered. He asked a lot of questions and I answered too. When the program was over, he offered to take me home. I said, “I’m ok. I came with a friend and I would be fine going home with her so don’t worry.” He said, “Then I will call you sometime.” I said, “I would be expecting your call.”

That’s how the friendship started.

So one day he proposed. I said, “It’s been only two weeks since we met. Don’t you think we need to study each other a bit? Come to think of it, a man your age and experience, don’t you have a wife or someone you’re emotionally committed to?” He answered, “I wish I had. I’ve wasted a lot of my youth trying to get money without thinking about family. Now that the truth has dawned on me, I have to get someone before I turn forty-five.” I asked questions. A lot of questions about his life and why he didn’t have a girlfriend. He sounded convincing so two weeks after his proposal, I said yes to him.

Not too long afterward, it was time for him to return to the UK. When he was about to go, he introduced me to a friend of his, Sammy. He told him, “Take care of her for me and make sure no one snatches her from me.” We laughed about it and from that day on, Sammy became a guardian of some sort. While he was away, we talked a lot each day. We did video calls often and got naughty when we ought to be. There was one thing he kept hammering in his conversations with me; the need to have a child as soon as possible. He said, “When I come this Xmas, you have to prepare. You’ll get pregnant before I come back to the UK.”

At first, I didn’t take him seriously until he said it often for me to know he was serious. I asked, “Get pregnant before marriage?” He said, “I don’t mind getting married before the pregnancy but the pregnancy is very important. You see my age? I need a child before I turn forty-five.” The way he talked about having a child got me concerned so I spoke to his friend, Sammy. He said, “My guy has suffered and maybe wants a child to keep him calm.” His answer didn’t make sense but I took it like that.

And then he came back to Ghana. And then we got intimate—several times. During his time here, I met a lot of his friends and some people he called family. He introduced me to them as his future wife. We met his sisters. I became very close to their last born, Akos. We went out often and whenever his brother was coming to see me, she came with her. Akos didn’t know that I met his brother the year before. She thought I just met his brother so when his brother finally left for the UK she told me, “You better don’t take my brother seriously. If he gives you money, chop. When he’s in the UK and with his wife, he won’t mind you.”

I asked, “Your brother is married? She asked, “He didn’t tell you?” I said no. She said, “That’s surprising because all the ladies he normally brings home he tells them that he’s married.” I told her, “So why would he do that? He even asked me to give him a child.” When Akos realized how deep the thing goes, she stopped talking. She said, “It looks like I’m the one being the gossip. Please don’t mention to my brother that I told you this. Find your way around it.”

From further investigation, I realized he had been married for four years and lives with the wife in the UK. The wife wasn’t able to give birth due to some issue she had just a year after their marriage. That was the reason why he was going around with me, asking me to give birth for him. I was very angry, disappointed, and felt let down but I decided to play along. Just like his sister told me, “If he gives you money, chop it!” I decided to pick a fast one on him.

One morning, during a video call, I told him, “My period has delayed for four days. It hasn’t happened like this before.” He said, “Hmmm should I start to jubilate?” I said, “Not yet. Maybe it’s just delayed.” He kept asking about it every day until one day I told him, “I tested and it’s positive.” He was so happy he didn’t know what to do. He started making promises. “I’ll give you this and I’ll give you that. Just take care of the baby well for me.” Every month he sent me £600. There was a car he gave to Sammy to sell. He told Sammy to give the car to me. He started shipping baby products to me. If I told him I had a headache, the next day he would send me money to go to the hospital.

Every night when we had a video call, he would say, “Let me see how my baby is doing.” I would push out my stomach and put the camera on my stomach and pretend my tummy is coming. When he’s in good mood, he would send me money the next day. When he complained that my stomach wasn’t growing up as expected, I also complained. Then told him the nurses said it was normal. At five months, I couldn’t continue the lie again so I started avoiding video calls. I gave one excuse after another until I realized he was getting uncomfortable. For three days he called and I didn’t pick. When I finally did, I told him, “I was admitted to the hospital. I miscarried the baby.”

He said calmly, “You’ve been lying to me.” I said, “Lying to you? How?” He said, “You were not pregnant.” I said, “How would you say that? How would you think that of me? That I’ve been lying about the pregnancy. How?” He cut the call. I called back he didn’t pick. The next morning, Sammy came to my house with two other guys. He said, “Hamza said we should come for the car.” I saw the other guy talking to Hamza on his phone. Hamza was screaming, “Collect everything. I made shipments of baby products to her, collect all. I sent some clothes and shoes, collect that too. Go inside her room everything there is mine.”

They took everything. Even shoes he sent that I’d worn, they took all of them. In the evening Hamza called me and started ranting, “You’re a liar and I regret the day that I saw you. God will punish you for deceiving me. In fact, I want my money back—all the money I’ve sent to you.” I said to him, “God will punish you for lying to me instead. Ain’t you married? Why didn’t you tell me? You wanted to use me as a baby-making machine, right? Do you think I’m stupid? Go to my bank and collect your money there. Idiot!”

It turned to exchanges of words until he cut the line. He took what he can take but he couldn’t collect the money from me. Every work has some benefits and those monies were my benefit.

—Ivy

I wonder how karma will act in this situation.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Too lazy to read abeg

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by authority2006(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.

With this your comment, you have taken side with your gender.

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by authority2006(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
She slacked a bit,he shouldn't have been able to get anything back from her,shey he wants to play game with someone's life she should have sucked him dry without mercy

Was the man not ready to make her a wife and provide everything she needed for her? She succeeded in throwing away a lifetime opportunity. It is just a matter of time before she waste the little money she got from him and back to her life of hopelessness.
She lost and she knew it, that's why she opening the book of lamentation.

3 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Fake story! But this op na confirm olosho!

5 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.
Your father and brothers inclusive.. Na you dey expensive.. Gutter!

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by BlueAir: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2021
sad The man Bleep up. Why ask her to balance the money when u can return to Nigeria and use efcc to ruin her life.lets see how far she can go with excuse. No be fast chop she wan chop? He should teach her the effect

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Alabaintprice(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Wetin concern infinix and redmi
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by blazepascal(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
shocked
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by StreetFight: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:

And your father is also an African man ooo. Well, a man that gave birth to something like you is definitely what you called him
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
It's Just A Story. If Some Igbo Guys Just See Dis Stuff, Na Movie Straight Away O.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2021
He should also sue
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by pennywys(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
cheesy cheesy ur Papa and male siblings among
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by NoToPile: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2021
See how comments are scanty since its not a woman bashing matter

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by arantess: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
You can't eat your cake and have it
Correction!!
You can't have your cake and eat it
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by omoadeleye(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
FalseOracle50:
I see the man coming back to apologize. I see him promising to make you his legitimate second wife which is your destiny.

This I have seen

he can't come back cause she is unable to make a baby for him despite several unprotected sex together. so what's the point of him coming back to her? so this time around she should bring another's man child to him ba?

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by noble2faith(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Oluromantic:
And your daddy too jare
This guy wicked oo... He even put "jare" to finish the girl.

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Franckelv230: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.

Kai now.

You people should learn how to take life easy. This lady in question has been confirmed to have been fully depressed right now. We are doing everything possible to mount her pix in the poles alone 3rd mainland bridge. She shouldn't be allowed to use the bridge all through the year.

Chai, Bros you wicked

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Cj4charles(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
She slacked a bit,he shouldn't have been able to get anything back from her,shey he wants to play game with someone's life she should have sucked him dry without mercy
she is lucky that the guy left the money, if i was to be the one i will jejely come back for the remaining money with police and a good lawyer she go vomit every penny or the balance for inside prison

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by LaneBoi: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
Who will you end up with?? A woman?? cheesy
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2021
arantess:
Correction!! You can't have your cake and eat it

The message has been passed
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Yoighaman(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2021
breyona65:

https://www.myjoyonline.com/he-collected-everything-he-bought-for-me-when-he-found-out-the-truth/

@OP, I want to believe this story is true; If it is, please don't mind what anybody says, you did the absolutely right thing.

I often wonder why scammers don't like to be scammed.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by ozo13(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
hahaha.noting is hidden under the sun my sister.the day i call a lady i mistakenly sent cash to her account and she quickly withdrew every every was the day i myself was surprised noting is hidden under the sun.she was like how did u get my number.i jus smile and ask her to return the cash and even told her am with her pictures.she was dead quiet.
My sister as long as u got guys working in Telecom and banking sector especially C*N, forget every every oo.

2 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
Good for both of them. Ojoro cancel ojoro

Good old days grin
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by reservd(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
With this knowledge, u will still scream wen this cheap creature propose to you, open your legs giving different styles to this uncouth creature and end up carrying and nurturing the products of this unpleasant creature, what a life

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by idahme(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:

African women are opposite of what you wrote up there? congratulations , you just won a million dollars ......
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Imustreturn(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2021
I trust 9ja babes here. They would have finished him and relocated abroad sharp sharp. The babe dull sha

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Mac2016(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2021
enjoli5:
African men? Hope your dad and siblings are non Africans
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
babe LA smart,you should have been smarter by changing location and stylishly cut off from his friends immediately everything turned game in order not to be able to get anything back hmmm men sha

He lied and u feel the best thing to do is lie also? How does that make u a better person? U only showed u are like him a liar. Instead confront him with his lies and let him explain himself or apologize or whatever. Then deal with the situation or u can leave. Which one is lying and lying up and down? Bunch of liars undecided

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by deavicky(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Oluromantic:

And your daddy too jare
some of people who talk like her,ì may not have experienced fatherhood. Don't blame her she might just acting based on what her mother may had feed her with about men.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Judybash93(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.

Ahhhhh..eberu oloun..laakuli

3 Likes

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by stillmee(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Cj4charles:
she is lucky that the guy left the money, if i was to be the one i will jejely come back for the remaining money with police and a good lawyer she go vomit every penny or the balance for inside prison
You see both parties are wrong, I just wish the matter end with that small madness. but if I may ask, would you have spill that which you put up there if she's your sister??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.