Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth (40168 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by unmask: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Nairalandian:
He lied to you & instead of dumping him and moving on, you also lied to him in order to suck him dry.

You both made stupid decisions.

Hope this story isn't fake btw
how was her decision stupid?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by authority2006(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
Go read again, he was just after the baby and not ready to wife her

I understood everything from the first reading. The guy made mistake by not opening up, how many ladies in Nigeria care if an abroad based guy has already married or not, he should have been truthful.
But the lady made the worst mistake, she should have confronted him with the truth she had and hear the guy out. Who said that he wouldn't have made her a wife in the long run? Even getting a child from outside could still put him in trouble with his current wife, that means he had a plan in place but the lady didn't want to find out. She resulted to scamming the guy instead, now she is lamenting. If I was in her shoes, I would have approached the issue differently. What about you?
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
That's my guy.
Kondomatic:
You're so right.

Sometimes when I look deeply into your father, I wonder how you mother put up with such an unpleasant cheap creature.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by stillmee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cj4charles:
Then why will she dupe him when she can jejely walk away and tell him it's over without any party taking advantage of the other. moreover she wasn't forced into the relationship and she is free to leave anytime she choose. He wasn't forcing her i repeat, so why taking the advantage of him wanting a child to dupe him.. he even even went as far as promising her marriage before she takes in

check very well, I condemned the actions of the two parties... and you said "just work away" after countless intimacies and promises founded on lies" issorite I heard you
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by pansophist(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
At the end of the day, na the man still fall mugu grin

1 Like

Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
enjoli5:
African men are very cheap! Uncouth and unpleasant creatures, that is what our men are.

Some african men not all African men. We have decent men out there.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by DedeNkem: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
breyona65:

https://www.myjoyonline.com/he-collected-everything-he-bought-for-me-when-he-found-out-the-truth/

He lied to you and you lied to him too. You ain't different from him at all! If you were a good person, you would have ended the relationship immediately his sister exposed him to you. But no, greed set it.

If you were smart enough, you could have sold the car, knowing fully well the game would end soon.
Re: He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth by zebjoe: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Exposed: Davido Dumped Chioma Because Of Secret Relationship With Perruzi.

It is no news that Davido and Chioma have gone their separate ways o – the cascade has been massive from ‘fiance future assured’ to baby mama and now to nobody ( sing in Joeboy’s voice) but the exclusive amebo you don’t have is how Peruzzi caused the split of the would be a couple.

I know, I know, – You think Kemi was crazy when she said Peruzzi and Chioma were having an affair – and you are probably going to see why Davido kept it all under wraps.

Ssssh - Do you even know who Chioma met first between Davido and Peruzzi? Ehhh, You Sabi how Peruzzi has been bleeping Chioma without Davido knowing? Or how Chioma's parents denied ever knowing Peruzzi - Chioma's cousin (laugh).

My fellow Amebos - welcome to Naija Gist’s – Exclusive Amebo session. All the exclusive gists – we dig, you dig and boom – Amebo explodes! So let’s get on with this exclusive of how Peruzzi’s secret relationship with Chioma caused her to break up with Davido.

Continue here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIm-aS7WeYk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.