Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. (33108 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / My Second Coming To Radautoworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by CaptainAyub: 2:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Yourmamatoto:
You're a foolish fellow
New moniker,new follower
E be like moderator done grip you with the other jamjam moniker cheesy
How many years ban you chop,till 2100 ba? cheesy abi na till d 2nd coming of our Lord?
I'm proud I have a devotee on nairaland cheesy
Continue, I don't even feel offended cheesy

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by olumzzz(m): 4:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Elsueno:
Trust me, it took a while to find this particular pic grin grin
Abeg borrow me, this place too hot
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Ogbadibo80:

Serious question that needs an answer please.

Can glen not write? Why writing on his behalf when you were not there and did not do the job?
.... What do I know?

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Kewtt:

I think that guy is spooning off...

Hey brah...

Thanks for the support but I think this is below the belt yet again.

Please, abeg, no vex but let us try and leave out personal attacks.

Making me very uncomfortable. I don't think anyone should be attacked that way.

It's hard but let's try. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Inception(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by olenyi: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Inception:

Brother...

Please don't do this.

Let us be responsible and mature with our utterances. Careless statements like this can entangle one with legal encumbrances. This is not a faceless forum as many are led to believe.

The car has been fixed. That is what matters most.

Kindly edit your quoted post.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Jamesbally: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
radautoworks:
So many, many lies in this thread and the other. If op had spent the time communicating with us like he did with his "guru", maybe he would have already heard everything that was repackaged and regurgitated to him.

Anyone who's watches all the videos and reviews the invoicing as well as original diagnosis will see that except for the catalytic converter code (which was non-existent when the car first came to our shop) EVERYTHING in the savior thread was mentioned.

WE FIXED EVERYTHING THE OP PROVIDED PARTS FOR AND AT A TOTAL COST OF 200K. The same "abused oil pressure switch" in the link was provided by the OP and his hero lipsrsealed.

1) TPMS sensor identified first visit and video- NOT PROVIDED BY OP

2) airbag light also identified at first visit- PUT ON THE BACK BURNER TO FIX 5 (five) DIFFERENT UNDERCARRIAGE LEAKS

3) oxygen sensor identified at first and second visit - NOT PROVIDED BY OP

4) "I will be draining the Engine engine oil to inspect for metal shredding or particles, then replacing all seals relating to the VTEC system."- solenoid leak patched was patched at first visit because SEAL UNAVAILABLE AT THE TIME. NOT PROVIDED BY OP

5) "Had some time to take out the vtec oil pressure solenoid and pressure switch.(looking horrible)"- SWITCH PROVIDED BY OP

6) catalytic converter code Attempted spacer fix is a bypass patch, not a fix . we don't do that.

7) "I'll rather just work with new (Toks) parts free from previous abuse. Will try and get new harnesses for the parts ."- parts provided by op and guru undecided

8 )"Further inspections reveals a disintegration of the catalytic converter. It's a good thing we caught it this early , would have been fatal to the engine"- a clogged catalytic converter will reduce power to an engine but will not destroy an engine

9) "The O2 sensors have been literarily glued to the manifolds and would not unscrew without a little persuasion."- we did not touch those, again because op had bigger problems and did not provide the part

10)"Oil drained, no metal particles found."- as we stated repeatedly and were mocked, OP DOES NOT NEED AN ENGINE REPLACEMENT

11) "I am wondering why no one recommended coolant in this vehicle? Was it your inability to afford it or just forgetfulness."- engine work WAS DONE on this vehicle and coolant WAS put in

12) Faulty 'A' Rocker Arm Actuator - mentioned in all diagnoses but put on back burner for other problem.

13) EDIT: THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE OF ALL:" I always wondered why previous technician was unable to solve the oil pressure light issue, well there you have it, oil was unable to build up pressure because the valve which is suppose to control the vtec lifters was not there at all" - that entire assembly was changed with part provided by customer AND a test unit from another car so unless all three were "missing the vtec lifters", some tall tales going on here. The more likely scenario is an upgraded ECU with the update was procured and some other excuse fabricated as a "novel" fix. Which is more likely? Three assemblies all missing a lifter including one of our test units which worked just fine in another vehicle) or the alternate scenario? Given previous history below... Inside things lol

Op is gleeful to be getting what he wanted from when he first wanted to double-stack coupons- FREE REPAIRS.

I have a simple question for the happy hero. If this car had come to him first, what would have been the bill to fix everything we did plus what he is fixing now? Because when we gave op a bill that would have made us responsible for everything it was called outrageous.

We did a LOT of work on that car (a lot of it free which I now regret) and were clear that there were still items left to be done. Any mechanic can always find something additional to fix particularly on a car with as many problems as this one had. The goal was to make the car road worthy by tackling it's larger problems, which we did as op drove over 300 miles to the East (after a week of driving around town). My other question is why op didn't take the car to the "guru" he name-checked in the title and at the beginning of the thread AND bought parts from during the duration of the repairs? Cleaning up leftover repairs is easy when someone else has already done the heavy lifting that's why. Inside things.

Postscript to the plagiarizing "guru":
You wanted publicity off our name and have been on a campaign to try to hurt us for years. Each attempt more desperate than the last lol.

Even went as far as lying about an ac compressor and when you were busted the thread was cleaned of everything that showed you for what you are. You claimed we lied to you about it being new and you weren't refunded. Instead, you knowingly purchased a remanufactured one AND received a full refund which you used to buy additional goods. (https://www.nairaland.com/5429767/where-rad-auto-works-parts/2#82450620 pages 6,7 and 8 now scrubbed clean) was swept under the rug but a couple of screenshots remain below. I actually have ALL the screenshots of everything that has ever been scrubbed but it is not worth my time.

Falsified car mileage, also scrubbed clean https://www.nairaland.com/5420678/2010-corolla-foreign-used-54000/11#82379760 then replaced with https://www.nairaland.com/5421108/2010-corolla-foreign-used-54000#82510255
It took months for that memory to die and you to skulk out of the shadows. https://www.nairaland.com/5420678/#82297967

Oh, you're still upset that we offered to fix baba40's car for free when you basically told him to go screw himself? Seen.

For two years you have been unable to get us to interact with you since we discovered the low levels you are willing to stoop to. You believe all publicity is good publicity however we disagree. It's cute that you think we are in competition but guy man, we are not. You fix four car brands and pick and choose your repairs. It doesn't matter what you do, our customer base knows what we can do and will continue to grow. Until you grow out of this childish insecurity that requires you to register multiple monikers to say nasty things you can't with your main moniker, and use them to attack anyone you perceive as a threat, you will remain as you are.

AutoElectNG is still standing though quiet.

Amdman man is still standing. Not only standing but thriving after you tried to claim he sold rusty cars https://www.nairaland.com/5421657/another-reason-why-should-tread#82311346

https://www.nairaland.com/5385370/why-canadian-used-cars-cheaper

Dru23 still standing and selling his oil

Radautoworks is also still standing. Your even tried to imply i got you gifts in some kind of attempt to cause a rift between my husband and I. Luckily your WhatsApp message told the true story.

For the last time, PLEASE GET A LIFE! I will respond to no one about this silly attention grab on ANY of the threads created for it.

I know a lot of you who have messaged me privately to ignore all this and that this is beneath me will be disappointed but I HATE liars and duplicity. I will ignore going forward.

Don't mind them, it's a plan work between the op and that Google mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by HottieCoach(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
cheesy grin grin

As we all know,
For your engine to be in good shape, you need to always replace damaged parts with quality parts and this is a service we provide.

Buy Car Parts on Ebay through us and get the best.

Our vehicles are very important and to avoid accidents, maintenance should be done as regularly as possible. Let us ship you original parts for a smooth cruise.

https://www.nairaland.com/6491031/preorder-vehicle-parts-tools-much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kewtt:

.... What do I know?

Thanks brah for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
So I wake up and log on and see a million mentions dragging me back to this nonsense thread. You have mods on the back end who can check accounts. How exactly I'm a moniker that existed years before I found out about NL is interesting. Una no dey tire? Grow up.

I don't have time to play the moniker games you lot do. Anything you have to say, get from behind a keyboard and come say it to my face. You know where to find me. I no dey hide. Peace out!

Kids, the lot of you!

5 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by AgentGoat: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
painment...

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by CaptainAyub: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
Crocif:

Hey brah...

Thanks for the support but I think this is below the belt yet again.

Please, abeg, no vex but let us try and leave out personal attacks.

Making me very uncomfortable. I don't think anyone should be attacked that way.

It's hard but let's try. kiss kiss
You come off like som1 whose mission wasn't solely to get his car repaired.

9 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by zabimaru: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You come off like som1 whose mission wasn't solely to get his car repaired.

On the contrary, he comes off like a lay man who doesn't need the technical details but just needs his car fixed. Trust me, you will see a new prevailing doctor as a messiah when the previous one treated your myopia by giving you hypermetropia

7 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by nymphomaniac(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
zabimaru:

On the contrary, he comes off like a lay man who doesn't need the technical details but just needs his car fixed. Trust me, you will see a new prevailing doctor as a messiah when the previous one treated your myopia by giving you hypermetropia
if he wanted just his car fixed, me thinks he would go to Gazzuzz quietly...my thoughts though.

Radautoworks, let this be a learning curve for you( you decide whatever lessons you want to pick) afterall the moment we stop learning, we start dying

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by zabimaru: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
nymphomaniac:
if he wanted just his car fixed, me thinks he would go to Gazzuzz quietly...my thoughts though.

Radautoworks, let this be a learning curve for you( you decide whatever lessons you want to pick) afterall the moment we stop learning, we start dying

I think he's that kinda person that wants to hedge against failure. that's why he told rad that he will be taking the fix online from the start. I might also be wrong but if he'd go online with rad then why should gaz be the exception.
I understand your point tho

also rad should learn to keep things professional. the 400k was the reclining moment for most of her supporters. her excuse was even more annoying

5 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by aadoiza: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Madam,its like you were out of the country for too long and you're yet to acclimatise.

THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN HAS A MORBID HATRED FOR WHOEVER HE THINKS IS BETTER THAN HIM.You have a nice gig over there and you sometimes talk of driving a 2020 MDX etc,you are a prime candidate for their ventilation of anger and hatred.

For some,what should be a healthy competition turns to a trade war or something like that.

Save yourself the headache and stop explaining to ppl whose mind are already made up,the more you try to explain d more it looks like admission of guilt to the different accusations thrown here by ppl who are probably on their second ever cars.

Been on d road for 26yrs now and been going to d mechanic since then,used to be responsible for d maintenance of up to 7 cars and 3 lorries in the family so from experience I know this issue of failed repairs do crop up from time to time even in the hands of the most brilliant mechanics.YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW UP OR GET A REFERRAL/2ND OPINION for it to be solved.

If anybody thinks d repair bills are high,the person should venture into a car dealership for the most minute of repairs and see if he won't need a bank loan.

Stop explaining, anybody that has an average knowledge of automobiles knows you are good at what you do and they will still patronize you.

I'm already talking too much myself,have a pleasant

Do you know if Gazzuuzz is ibo?
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by CaptainAyub: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
aadoiza:

Do you know if Gazzuuzz is ibo?
Nna, you well so?
Where is this coming from?
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by aadoiza: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Nna, you well so?
Where is this coming from?
Answer yes or no, or hold ur peace.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by CaptainAyub: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
nymphomaniac:

They will not understand.
All this constant minute by minute shalaye even after gazzu.z had started reviving the car smacks of som1 who had other intentions other than car repair.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by aadoiza: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Fork off.
If you mention me again,amadioha go strike you with small pox.
Mumu grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by adanny01(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
nymphomaniac:

Na Aunty do this thing, it was totally avoidable, I saw it, I expected her to fix the car for her reputation depended on it. We practically pushed op into giving her a fair chance to redeem herself but she turned around on him which escalated the issue.

11 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by BamBamK: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2021
zabimaru:

I think he's that kinda person that wants to hedge against failure. that's why he told rad that he will be taking the fix online from the start. I might also be wrong but if he'd go online with rad then why should gaz be the exception.
I understand your point tho

also rad should learn to keep things professional. the 400k was the reclining moment for most of her supporters. her excuse was even more annoying

well said

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by laluski(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kewtt:

Please shut up!

You tell person to shut up and you still dey put please? grin
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 3:06am On Apr 23, 2021
Crocif:

Okay.

I will take it that she was nice and polite to you.

I have seen posts from her to show that she does not apply similar standards to everyone . Anyways, in one way or the other every human is like that (my postulation).

Thanks for standing up for her. I am sure she appreciates it.

Cheers.

Ah, my dear crocif. Still waiting for you to produce a single person who has met me or even spoken to me that says I disrespected them unlike your hero. Until you blatantly lied I was more than accommodating and courteous to you as I am to everyone- until they attack my integrity. Everyone gets my respect upon meeting, it's up to them to keep it.

Sorry I wasn't able to do all your repairs for free. Glad your boy took it upon himself to finish the rest. You are the perfect customer for him and I wish you both a happy life grin

Now, for those who don't understand how the English language works, my point was why would he sell a 2007 acura mdx if he had spent only 400k for the car+200k on repairs for it? At 600k, it made more sense to keep the car and finish the repairs and not give up on it. To further help those who struggle with the English language, the sentence was immediately followed by "I would not recommend selling it". Then I realized the 400k he posted earlier was not the cost of the car and I corrected it but of course the Cartalk cabal can't resist violence and willfully misinterpreted it.

So there you go, these three paragraphs should give you kids another week's worth of circle jerks.

Enjoy your weekend children, I'll be at the beach wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by AgentGoat: 4:23am On Apr 23, 2021
radautoworks:

Ah, my dear crocif. Still waiting for you to produce a single person who has met me or even spoken to me that says I disrespected them unlike your hero. Until you blatantly lied I was more than accommodating and courteous to you as I am to everyone- until they attack my integrity. Everyone gets my respect upon meeting, it's up to them to keep it.

Sorry I wasn't able to do all your repairs for free. Glad your boy took it upon himself to finish the rest. You are the perfect customer for him and I wish you both a happy life grin

Now, for those who don't understand how the English language works, my point was why would he sell a 2007 acura mdx if he had spent only 400k for the car+200k on repairs for it? At 600k, it made more sense to keep the car and finish the repairs and not give up on it. To further help those who struggle with the English language, the sentence was immediately followed by "I would not recommend selling it". Then I realized the 400k he posted earlier was not the cost of the car and I corrected it but of course the Cartalk cabal can't resist violence and willfully misinterpreted it.

So there you go, these three paragraphs should give you kids another week's worth of circle jerks.

Enjoy your weekend children, I'll be at the beach wink

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2021
radautoworks:

[s]Sorry I wasn't able to do all your repairs for free. Glad your boy took it upon himself to finish the rest. You are the perfect customer for him and I wish you both a happy life grin

Enjoy your weekend children, I'll be at the beach wink[/s]

Hi,

I thought everything was over after GAZZUZZ completed what he promised to do on the vehicle. Apparently, your post suggests you don't seem to think so. Not that I blame you. I may have the same sentiments if I had the kind of negative publicity you have tried to deal with recently, not to talk of the personal attacks you have had to endure in the process.

Before I continue, let me take this opportunity to apologize for any comments I made directly that may have gotten you upset. You quoted one of my comments up there. You seem to have a problem with it. I am not sure why considering that it did not suggest any untruth and there was no malicious intent from me. Anyways, I apologize for that too and if you want me to take it down, I would so peace can reign.

On the subject of attacking your integrity, I am trying to recall where or how I did that. Please if you have any posts I made that attacked you directly let me know and I would clarify and also apologize for it. If you want me to take it down, I would also. I know I have made comments about Glen that suggests he was lying about a transaction that took place. I apologize for calling him out but please note that all I said about him continue to be true. I never made any false claims about Glen. To prove this, please send me a private message and I would show you what transpired.

To the point of you calling me a liar, I would appreciate it if you would show me comments I made that you consider lies. I would hope that you also let me know why you think I am lying and if there is a need, I would clarify and/or send the evidence to you personally. The only one I can think of right now is the issue of my damaged rear differential and suggesting that Glen purchased the items used for its repairs. On this, I appeal that you send me that private message, and I will show you what transpired. I promise not to make any of our private conversations public.

I am working from home today and can make out time to respond to your queries if you have any. It is my sincere hope that we can be friends despite all that has happened. For me, they are water under the bridge. I do hope you can let go too.

Thank you and have a nice day.

PS: Wouldn't mind joining you at the beach too. Sounds like fun. wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped / Picture Of Man Transporting A Cow With 'Okada' / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.