Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? (36417 Views)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by lugo99(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
the older the wine, the sweeter it becomes..
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by sacajawea: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mutaultope:
From my own experience

My wife is 9 years older than me

For 5 years of joblessness , she stood by me and supported the family

she is Patient, loving , understanding , intellectual and God fearing .... that was all in needed in a woman and I got it ...... well was blessed with her by God .

Ladies of nowadays , well many of them won't be as patient and understanding like her .
Gbasibẹ!

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by DedeNkem: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Either blind love or money. There are older women who are fcking sexy!
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Rapture4real(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2021
blackboy:
One thing it is not love but curiosity or adventurism or greed or deceit or ...but not love

Lust
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2021
Kdon2:

Old women wey no respect her age na old hag na! She is chasing lies and emptiness. Nonsense!

Nah. There's no age barrier in relationship. Except if either of the party is a minor.

Shalom!
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Kdon2: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nah. There's no age barrier in relationship. Except if either of the party is a minor.

Shalom!

So thats your definition of a gpod relationship ba? Mmmmm.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Kdon2:

So thats your definition of a gpod relationship ba? Mmmmm.

I never defined a good relationship. I just made it clear that irrespective of the age anyone can find love. However, a good relationship depends on you. What's good to you might not be good to others. Life's choice.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
angry
IKennaGabriel:
and you are number one
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Rubyjade: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Money
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Oyindamolah: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
wink
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by soundforce: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
I share similarities with certain persons here. I'm in my early 40s and my wife is in her late
40s and age difference is 5 years. She has been my personal person till date and she will continue to be. I don't want to sound overhyping but she's all any sane man would need/want for a wife. Majority of younger girls are too materialistic and yet, they can't offer anything in a relationship but sex. After sex, what next?
Higher %tage of Older women are much more considerate and experienced with marital affairs
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by ElliotP: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Conji

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.