Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million (41155 Views)

We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari has made kidnapping a booming business in the North undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by rajiedreez: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
The northern oppressive and manipulative system of ruling is biting hard at the northern masses but these people aren't attacking the right group. But its a matter of time before body start to tell the elites
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by GrifindorHouse(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen

It doesn't work that way bro, chill and stop disgracing yourself undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by FBIBOT(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
See correct gun in the hands of bandits and someone gave yeye directive to shoot on site... Btw why are the ladies/women in only wrapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Bar1941(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na wa for Nigeria ooooo

We keep destroying our already battered image across the world. For how long is this new madness going to last? And unfortunately the cow at the top did not know the gravity and effect of situations like this on international level.

All hopes are lost on project Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Zane2point4(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
angry
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Kingrefreshed: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
etokhana:
Most of the female students were unclad with only wrappers tied around their chest while majority of the male students were shirtless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7r3a9ZKJI

https://dailytrust.com/kidnappers-of-kaduna-students-release-video-demand-n500m

I don watch this movie before nah. Common gerra way you's cheesy grin grin.

Watch out for part 3!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Zane2point4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Blessing okoye, what are you doing in the land of terrorists that only equate Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq.
You chose all the states in Nigeria its the North.
Your stupid parents are to be blamed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by samwillyco1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Northerners Business
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Papparassi: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
amen

Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by smile11s(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

What are you decreeing? How can they be rescued?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by PUFFBEE: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na wa ooo.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by sanmtiago(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Omo x 500
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by eejo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
I know El Rufai will not pay one naira and the Criminals are already scared. Nigeria Security forces need to start engaging these animals before it gets out of hand.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Prussian: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Do you know that if they tax every citizen of Zamfara state, it will take the the entire Zamfara state almost a month to raise that 500m?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by careytommy37(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice. In fact they should hand over the state budge to them

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Donspicey: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Problem for Wahala....

Safe return to them.....
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nawa
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by WibusJaga: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Too bad.
Do we still have a government in this country
Something drastic needs to be done cry
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Kikistacks: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Which kind country be this �, from school to facing their worst nightmare.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Omoslim26: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
tit:
Well selected.
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.
Everybody dey there.
Them done rape the women tire.
See as them weak.

With that abnormal uncircumcised preeq

I even suspect se them rape the fat guy too most of those animals na homo dem bi

this country keeps failing in all fronts

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nato008(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
to show u that truly this place is a zoo, we have had more than a dozen kidnap cases...and yet the response time of our security agents is still poor... in sane places which is definitely not Nigeria.. u would see drones choppers and stuffs up in the sky, how will people invade a school operate for hours, moves severally dozen people and no response...and people are not fired or queried...slowly this is becoming a norm, gosh those I pity are the students.. girls, Nigeria is doomed forget those shouting 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by prince2pac(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
very bad

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by topboss: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
CASH OUT SEASON.

EVERYBODY DEY CASH OUT.

NORTHERNERS LOOTING THE NATIONAL CAKE VIA KIDNAP.

AFTER THIS ONE ANOTHER KIDNAP O HAPPEN, GOVERNMENT GO PAY, THEN COLLECT THE MONEY FROM THE OTHER END.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by jude33084(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by wink2015(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look

NIGER DELTA FINDS ITSELF IN A PATHETIC SITUATION

IT IS ONLY THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THAT CAN PUT THE NECESSARY PRESSURE TO FORCE THE NORTH TO ACCEPT RESTRUCTURING.

But the same Niger delta region is praising and defending ex-governor James Ibori who looted their collective commonwealth in Delta state and lodge the money in British bank account.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by bayelsaowei(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Where is the implementation of the order for no one to wield an ak 47??
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by fashrola(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
This Bandits are just splinter from Boko Haram................ Boko Haram boys has gone rogue and the country is burning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by JosephXavier: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
All these the bandits has done but the Federal government won't proscribe them as a terrorist group with herdsmen

But they didn't waste time to proscribe Igbos a terrorist group just for peaceful demonstration

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Mutaultope(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why am I seeing this a way of stealing our money by the president ....
They pay the terrorists and the terrorists pay into Buhari's account .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by salubrious(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady K: How DSS Dehumanise Only Female Among 13 Detained Igboho Supporters - SR / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.