Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million (41156 Views)

We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nairalandankrah: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Yeah!
Two options were available and one is better than the other so Oyedepo went for the better. Wether we like it or not one of them would be president therefore, we needed to choose the lesser evil.

Atiku may be a thief like people call him but was he not better than what we have as president?
Intellectual wise he is better and he is not nepotistic neither is he a religious fanatic like Bubu.
Buhari developed dementia in 2017.. Since then, Nigeria took a downturn
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Which Oyedepo? Talk something else I beg, y are Nigerians have short memories? Same Oyedepo, with this Gunmi following Atiku up and down, they are all fronting for politicians both in cash and kind.

Oyedepo will never front for any politician. What he wanted was for people to choose Atiku over Buhari because Atiku was a lesser evil.
No politician worths supporting because they are all greedy and demonic but when it comes to Election you have to pick one.

That's what Oyedepo did.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by osazee12345(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
pls o. someone should explain to me d different btw bandits and boko haram...
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nairalandankrah: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Oyedepo will never front for any politician. What he wanted was for people to choose Atiku over Buhari because Atiku was a lesser evil.
No politician worths supporting because they are all greedy and demonic but when it comes to Election you have to pick one.

That's what Oyedepo did.
Talking and contradicting yourself.. But he fronted for atiku? Abi is atiku not a politician?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Yankee101: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buy a gun by any means necessary and defend yourself and your family
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by bizzibodi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
This kun3 na waooh!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Talking and contradicting yourself.. But he fronted for atiku? Abi is atiku not a politician?

Well what I meant was that he will never do it for financial gain sake.

He really wanted to spoil the show for Buhari. He had zero hope in Buhari. He was saying it openly that Buhari was a religious fanatic and a nepotistic person.

He taught seeing him with Atiku would give Atiku more votes especially from his numerous members but it didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by toxtimmy: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Niger Delta people no get unity... Give dem pepper soup, beer and women and that's all dey need to stay quiet.
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Elliot2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is the one Nigeria you all sacrificed 3million igbos for. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Funkeshuga:

they will tell you they don't want to invade it because of the Ecosystem

Ecosystem, forestry and animal is now more important than human lives in this Buhari regime

Gej didn't have it this bad and the streets was already surrounded with protesters

Their main aim was to get rid of him and retrieve their ‘birthright’! They thought as soon as they get rid of the infidel usurper and the ‘nyamiri’ surrounding him, that they can snap their fingers and their terrorist minions will cease and desist! The chickens have finally come home to roost!

This is a classic case of being too much of a smartass for your own good!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by lebete3000: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
tit:
Well selected.
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.
Everybody dey there.
Them done rape the women tire.
See as them weak.

Wonti gboko sara l'ana ooobi!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by zudozz: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
guess some of them or/and their parents voted 4 Buhari.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by ifymadu: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Make we hear word abeg..
When you gonna decree irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the cabals in aso rock,,evil politicians, their Sponsors and Corroborators??

Bishop Desmond tutu fought apartheid from the pulpit, what are our so called religious leaders and pastors doing?? They are busy Romancing with the same politicians that are impoverishing their members
They are all about their stomach...
Mtchewww, Yeye dey smell

Bros thank you, you just spoke my mind.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by BruncleZuma: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bandits are carrying AKs with fixed bayonet and una say una government hand no follow.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Elliot2:
This is the one Nigeria you all sacrificed 3million igbos for. Enjoy!!!

A Igbo President dare not display even 10% of the rudderless leadership Buhari is displaying, because he would long have been ’couped’ out of office by some young core-northern muslim soldiers!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by tit(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Bandits are carrying AKs with fixed bayonet and una say una government hand no follow.

Na arrangee now.
Who no know?
I was looking at the first speaker and the other actors.
Let me look again for the bayonet
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Sonn(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
APC boys at work, their DARLING YANKEE is truly working, VEGETABLE PRESIDENT leading over two hundred million people, only possible in a country like Nigeria, it's not done anywhere in the world, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Angrygoat: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tool,tool,tool,tooool,tutu tutu tutu 2,2, too tool tool tool tootoo,tutu, tula tula tula tula
Tule jor....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSH3iLboAeA
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by ceaser: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sad.

Suicide bombers loading.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by illitracy: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
And the video was released over the internet, even if they relayed 10 VPN servers or socks or whatever, the government can still know where they are. I suspect this government.

And for u sss, you can subpoena seun for my ip but don't waste your time, I'm in Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by rayvelez(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
These bandits are just cashing out big e sure me say ur oga at the top will pay u soon.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Elliot2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

A Igbo President dare not display even 10% of the rudderless leadership Buhari is displaying, because he would long have been ’couped’ out of office by some young core-northern muslim soldiers!
True. That is why I will continue to support Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by sterlingD(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
Thought nigeria army said those guys have been rescued
I was going to ask this same question.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by obonujoker(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Prince001:

You are Funny!!! Instead of u to beg and pray to God for their release, u dey command lol.
Even Jesus christ beg God b4 he perform miracles not commanding!!!!

Luke 10:19... "Behold I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all power of the enemies, and nothing shall by any means hurt you"

Said by Jesus himself to Us

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by simplesearch: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
GrifindorHouse:

It doesn't work that way bro, chill and stop disgracing yourself undecided

Everything is possible to those who believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by dominic17: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is new industry created by Buhari to empower the northern you.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nativefowl(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen

this your decrees is only effective on SET.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by favor914: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look
Shut up ipob mumu if you have nothing positive to contribute Useless Zombie, What should the President have done to stop the kidnapping, Dundee?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by favor914: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
dominic17:
This is new industry created by Buhari to empower the northern you.
That is the problem, blame the president? You see fire at your backyard, you refuse to turn it off so you can blame President Buhari for the inferno? How are you any different from an Almijiri in Yola?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by witworth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Now you can all see that our so called founding fathers made a bad choice and big mistake to have had such woeful independence, what a wrong foundation it was, theres nothing like being in a country that speaks their own one major tribal language and not a borrowed english.
I Believe the slave trade was long over even before so called independence, now we have another two levels of slave trade in the next level of Nigeria government.
1st. All tribes now looks under fulani.
2nd. Now fulani terrorist now kidnap for money.
These worthless people are taking the country hostage and we have a so called president who is a pretender.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Femeto: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Schools in that region should be closed down for now.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by omoluka: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Lady K: How DSS Dehumanise Only Female Among 13 Detained Igboho Supporters - SR / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.