Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million (41160 Views)

We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by MedicH: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
Sometimes I feel I could have done better than buhari times 300.

If you are still deluded that there is hope for you in this country, then you are are loser.

Sacrifice your self and make sure, your grandkids does not suffer this same fate of yours.

If only my generation took risk, you guys won't be suffering this nonsense. But. they were cowards. I am really really sorry for failing your generation. I was part of the problem.

how old are u fes
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by witworth(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria...
What a mess, such a woe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by AngelicBeing: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
sad
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by akin9ja78(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Another one!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
tit:
Well selected. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba. Everybody dey there. Them done rape the women tire. See as them weak.
how u take know say, they don't rape those girls?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by OreMI22: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
etokhana:
Most of the female students were unclad with only wrappers tied around their chest while majority of the male students were shirtless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7r3a9ZKJI

https://dailytrust.com/kidnappers-of-kaduna-students-release-video-demand-n500m

Buhari and El Rufai should quickly pay the ransom demanded and save the lives of these innocent people.

I know those evil Nigerian rulers in Aso rock will be counting those among the captives who are either Fulani or Muslim to decide if they should save their lives or not.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by favor914: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
OreMI22:

Buhari and El Rufai should quickly pay the ransom demanded and save the lives of these innocent people.

I know those evil Nigerian rulers in Aso rock will be counting those among the captives who are either Fulani or Muslim to decide if they should save their lives or not.

Freedom of speech isn’t for everyone, you should be in a cage, you are suffering from acute mumurism syndrome.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Grace001: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Northern Nigeria is nothing but a parasite.

That cursed regions is there to milk Nigeria resources from the south dry even when they have nothing to redeem the imagine of that useless country
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by OgaHector: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Freedom of speech isn’t for everyone, you should be in a cage, you are suffering from acute mumurism syndrome.
As if he is wrong.. You just described your illness
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by triggafinga: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Then this ones dey bill federal government. Z ok
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen
Abeg let me hear word. Pastors and prayer warriors have be casting and binding even before I was born still, problems dey increase on daily basis. That year we dey pray dey tear shirt still na from one problem to another. Be it christians or moslems Nigerians are very very regilious we always cast and bind the devil, yet we are very wicked and heartless.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by tonididdy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is northern business at the expense of the national pocket of which the South is it's greatest creditor.

... This govt is playing Robin Hood...

*shame*
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by dominic17: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
That is the problem, blame the president? You see fire at your backyard, you refuse to turn it off so you can blame President Buhari for the inferno? How are you any different from an Almijiri in Yola?

I blamed the president because he caused it by his actions or inaction, where have you seen government negotiating with bandits and even pay ransom? Ofcourse I know you are aware that when you pay ransom to bandits it becomes attractive and more people will go into banditary.how many states have bandits kidnapped students in the recent time? The students that have rescued or released what punishment was meted to those that kidnapped them? despite a governor commented that he knows those behind the kidnap.This is the resultant effect of paying ransom to bandits. Moreover, the leader takes the glory or the blame of whatever happens his administration.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by luluosas(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fulani terrorists have made kidnapping a lucrative business in Nigeria, and the government is sleeping with it. Shame!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by toye440: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen
I hope you know if you pray till they kingdom come all they need is #500mil to be brokered by shiek Gumi.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Prince001(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
obonujoker:

Luke 10:19... "Behold I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all power of the enemies, and nothing shall by any means hurt you"

Said by Jesus himself to Us

That's not Jesus statement. Look d message very well not by faith. Only God give power!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Northern bastards.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by samwillyco1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
IYANGBALI:
aisha ran away as she no want another man to dey climb am

grin grin grin grin
Are you serious
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by crossfire(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chai
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by MackDams(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
http:///EbookCD

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by tit(f): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
how u take know say, they don't rape those girls?

1) if the "kidnappers" are criminals, who kill for a living, rape na small thing to them.
2) if the "kidnappers" are jihadists, the kafir infidels are war booty to be raped. The "bad" moslim women - for going to school- are also war booty to be raped.
3) the only way they only get those light whips are if the "kidnappers" na arrangee.

Now, dont go and rape and kill some of the hostages to prove you are genuine.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Adetok: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Abeg, this is an advice pls if and if u have any property both landed property or vehicle property it is high time to sell them off ..and use the money to process ur get away,I mean travel out of dis country...NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE. Before it's too late...
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by BehindIPOB: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2021
How does Sahara Tv gets this videos
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Dagger111(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
tit:
Well selected.
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.
Everybody dey there.
Them done rape the women tire.
See as them weak.

U must av experienced same, you are only talking from experience.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by icankel: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2021
And either MTN or any other network providers can't track them if our security operatives can't trace them. To me, government is responsible for all these
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Lilfire(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Our government will not be forgiven by God' if anything happens to dis children, are we saying govt cant aquire subfistucated equipment like dat of the americans dat came to rescue their citizen that was kidnapped from Niger and brought to Nigeria? With such equipment all This rubbish will stop, cos none of the bandit as the called dem will survive, kill on site, once they no there not going to get away with it, this rubbish will stop, it took Americans few days to locate her citizen, and the killed all the bandit during that attack, our government need to get serious and stop thinking about only how to pack more money by collecting loans in our names.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Oluwaleinad14(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
sterlingD:

I was going to ask this same question.

Everything about this country is tiring now
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by iramure(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
getting these innocent souls released is far beyond prayers. Nigeria is a failed state already. All we need is revolution. I equally wish them safe return.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by redsun(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Very sad. Buhari should resign or commit suicide. That is completely failed government that can't protect it citizens.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Ikinternational: 4:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

This silly outburst has 409 likes n counting
I can only laugh...Nigerians n their love for prayer.
Meanwhile the pastor is browsing the latest brochures.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by capitalzero: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2021
tit:

1) if the "kidnappers" are criminals, who kill for a living, rape na small thing to them.
2) if the "kidnappers" are jihadists, the kafir infidels are war booty to be raped. The "bad" moslim women - for going to school- are also war booty to be raped.
3) the only way they only get those light whips are if the "kidnappers" na arrangee.

Now, dont go and rape and kill some of the hostages to prove you are genuine.

Kidnapping is worse than rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politicians, Others Evade BVN / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.