Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million (41162 Views)

We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Funkeshuga(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
The Nigerian military should hide their head in shame! It's not their fault that these abductions are taking place, but it's their fault that they haven't been able to invade one of these forests immediately a kidnap takes place and rescue abducted students, even if it's just once!

they will tell you they don't want to invade it because of the Ecosystem

Ecosystem, forestry and animal is now more important than human lives in this Buhari regime

Gej didn't have it this bad and the streets was already surrounded with protesters

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Pennywise(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look

Niger Delta has no hero just spineless petty thieves. They have been settled and the few ones with visible properties blackmailed into silence.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by kingshrd: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Every video or image uploaded on facebook is geo tagged this kidnappers are dumb sef
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Successfulone: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
They would have rape and molested them �
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nato008:

the ship one Nigeria has sailed a long time ago.. Nigeria is too broken and if it must be fixed...the price will be in blood, are u willing to pay it...

Do you have kids?

If yes, are they in Nigeria?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by kuntash: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Make we hear word abeg..
When you gonna decree irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the cabals in aso rock,,evil politicians, their Sponsors and Corroborators??

Bishop Desmond tutu fought apartheid from the pulpit, what are our so called religious leaders and pastors doing?? They are busy Romancing with the same politicians that are impoverishing their members
They are all about their stomach...
Mtchewww, Yeye dey smell

If i were @seun no news would be on front page throughout today apart from this...this thing is getting outta hand and deserve all the attention it should

Which one come dey pinch u for the prayer ? You hear say him kidnap the people ,
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Egabs(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Make we hear word abeg..
When you gonna decree irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the cabals in aso rock,,evil politicians, their Sponsors and Corroborators??

Bishop Desmond tutu fought apartheid from the pulpit, what are our so called religious leaders and pastors doing?? They are busy Romancing with the same politicians that are impoverishing their members
Mtchewww, Yeye dey smell

If i were @seun no news would be on front page throughout today apart from this...this thing is getting outta hand and deserve all the attention it should
The few that come out to speak against this evil people in power what did we do to them , how many of us support them, the likes of bishop kuka, bishop Oyedepo that av been speaking against this govt is it not religious sentiment we bring into it

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
techrola:
buhari has succeeded in finishing this country kpatakpata....
... No but the Governors that are given Bandits cash and cars in the name of being Repentant Bandits cool
Are the ones you should blame ! Beside what are the Governors doing with the state security votes ?...... Make you ask dem !
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nairalandankrah: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
kuntash:

Which one come dey pinch u for the prayer ? You hear say him kidnap the people ,
My dear, you no go understand.. religion don 2 blind us wella for this country Sotey, we dey leave everything for God hand..even the ones wey we suppose do by ourselves..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

My dear, you no go understand.. religion don 2 blind us wella for this country Sotey, we dey leave everything for God hand..even the ones wey we suppose do by ourselves..
... Gbamm !
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Sterope(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
They can kidnap more, they have about a month and three weeks to go.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by sodeide2013: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
It shall not the well with the wicked
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nairalandankrah: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Egabs:
The few that come out to speak against this evil people in power what did we do to them , how many of us support them, the likes of bishop kuka, bishop Oyedepo that av been speaking against this govt is it not religious sentiment we bring into it
You should know, that a pastor/Religious leader IS PRIMARILY CALLED BY GOD TO SPEAK THE TRUTH WHATEVER THE COST...support or not
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by chiiraq802(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look

Igbo people make una leave Niger delta pipo alone . You guys did same thing to them when they were under Old Eastern Region. Kettle calling pot black.

When Igbo's held strong Administrative then. na Enugu get the final say over minority tribes then. So stop trying to claim as if you guys are saints cuz una for worst pass.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by kennieG(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria is the most useless country in this whole universe and even the next world to come .. I curse the day l was born a Nigerian.. Shame on our rulers ( leaders) . Hopeless idiot*ts.. Playing politics with human lives.. No conscience at all ..

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Springboot: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:

What happened to the poverty when Jonathan wad there? Did he make their life any better?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by kennieG(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiiraq802:

Igbo people make una leave Niger delta pipo alone . You guys did same thing to them when they were under Old Eastern Region. Kettle calling pot black.

When Igbo's held strong Administrative then. na Enugu get the final say over minority tribes then. So stop trying to claim as if you guys are saints cuz una for worst pass.
Shut up ..
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Mabizeka: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiiraq802:

I'm a Yoruba dear
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by AFONJACOW(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Just add another zero to make it 5billon, mallam Buhari will pay.. afterall we are in Nigeria where terrorist are treated as first class citizens
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nato008(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Do you have kids?

If yes, are they in Nigeria?
I Don't have kids but my family and extended are all here...except for a few but u and I know Nigeria is not getting beta,I was once a true believer of one Nigeria but..not again..
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Brushstrokes20: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari is all shades of nuisance and fiasco!

Nigeria urgently needs a sane and SOUND leader!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by chatinent: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
New way of making money by politicians.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by conyema12(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
These are all pointer that nobody is In charge in aso rock. Bunch of Northern cabals feasting on the demise of the president. In which country will this happen and the president still seat and fold arms. I won’t be deceived. Northern scavengers are feasting on what is left of the nation.
Am sure most of the Hausa and Fulani Aids in aso villa will links with the kidnappers and also cash out as well. The north is and has always been the problem of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by crafteck(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Make we hear word abeg..

Mtchewww, Yeye dey smell

I swear d guy ranting tire me
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
The Nigerian military should hide their head in shame! It's not their fault that these abductions are taking place, but it's their fault that they haven't been able to invade one of these forests immediately a kidnap takes place and rescue abducted students, even if it's just once!

That's too much to ask. Ideally, it will be very risky to do such. Expectedly, d military will hide under that excuse. D simpler route is to follow Gumi to one of his fellowship meetings with bandits. Is it that difficult? It is for d military/DSS/police. Or simple trace d account number of d people that d govt pays ransom into. If they can freeze accounts of endsars protesters, what's making it difficult to do same for bandits?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Tonalphs(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
payment=empowering them to do more harms.
I expect the government to do what is right by engaging these terrorists in a fight.
if KD of all places that has one of the highest military offices etc isn't safe.....
it is well with Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Babaken(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
mummy am going to school this is where they finally find themselves una say e go better for Nigeria politicians.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
THANK YOU TO ALL TINUBU FANS AND SUPPORTERS FOR BRINGING THIS SHAME TO NIGERIA.
LET'S DO IT AGAIN COME 2023

WHAT AN INTERNATIONAL SHAME!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by MummyD2020(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaMutant:
Just like the Nigerian stock exchange announces gainers and losers after daily transactions.

Under Buhari's administration

Top gainers
1. Herdsmen
2. Kidnappers
3. Bandits
4. Other northern criminals
Oga South east should be the first in top losers abeg. We are not dragging it with anyone oh. Thank God we are dogged

Top losers
1. Southwest farmers
2. Ibarapa (Oyo state)
3. Yewa (Ogun state)
4. Other legitimate hustlers
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Lekmanz87(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
tit:
Well selected.
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.
Everybody dey there.
Them done rape the women tire.
See as them weak.

Haha...were you there? May God see us through...
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by redcliff: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
where is to blame 16years of pdp misrule.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by adebayo987: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
I swear, this is when i'm feeling Trump's absent in the white house because he would bomb this people and stand behind it. May thunder destroy this kidnappers in Jesus name! Amen...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / 3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.