Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million (41161 Views)

We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by MummyD2020(f): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaMutant:
Just like the Nigerian stock exchange announces gainers and losers after daily transactions.

Under Buhari's administration

Top gainers
1. Herdsmen
2. Kidnappers
3. Bandits
4. Other

Top losers
1. Southwest farmers
2. Ibarapa (Oyo state)
3. Yewa (Ogun state)
4. Other legitimate hustlers

Oga south east should be the first in top losers. We are not dragging it with any region. But thank God we are dogged

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by jaydeeking(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Where is the so called leadership in Nigeria.....The earlier people defend themselves the better because no machinery in place to defend anyone.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Most of the female are on wrapper ooo, I wonder what they’ve been going through with the R part
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by AMvanquish: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look

Will you just shut the fuc.k up. Where is there no poverty in this Nigeria... Must everything be politics with some you retards... What the hell has Zamfara Gold got to do with this topic. Some of Una ehn undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by salford1: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
adebayo987:
I swear, this is when i'm feeling Trump's absent in the white house because he would bomb this people and stand behind it. May thunder destroy this kidnappers in Jesus name! Amen...
Lol. Did he help bomb Boko Haram. He doesn't care about "shit hole" countries.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nsiba: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look

What a fool
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by akilo1: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gumi wan catch out again
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by phren: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
etokhana:
Most of the female students were unclad with only wrappers tied around their chest while majority of the male students were shirtless.

Can you hear cheap blackmail? I think it’s easy to track who sent this video to public space. Who’s with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7r3a9ZKJI

https://dailytrust.com/kidnappers-of-kaduna-students-release-video-demand-n500m
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Mabizeka: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
AMvanquish:

Will you just shut the fuc.k up. Where is there no poverty in this Nigeria... Must everything be politics with some you retards... What the hell has Zamfara Gold got to do with this topic. Some of Una ehn undecided
Shut up you demented punk. if you are a Niger deltan for saying this you are a coward
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Olatomiwami(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zane2point4:
Blessing okoye, what are you doing in the land of terrorists that only equate Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq.
You chose all the states in Nigeria its the North.
Your stupid parents are to be blamed.

See you ,disgracing yourself on pubic forum, does Kaduna look like a village to u for an igbo girl to seek admission? Forgetting your kindred yapa for North, carry your useless tribalism somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Make we hear word abeg..
When you gonna decree irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the cabals in aso rock,,evil politicians, their Sponsors and Corroborators??

Bishop Desmond tutu fought apartheid from the pulpit, what are our so called religious leaders and pastors doing?? They are busy Romancing with the same politicians that are impoverishing their members
They are all about their stomach...
Mtchewww, Yeye dey smell

Is it not funny you are accusing the Pastor's for not fighting the people in government. Are you different from them?
Are you not a Nigerian like them. If you are as bold as what you type, you should come out in the open. Go to NTA as a concern citizen and make your anger known on National Television.

When all of you were collecting 500naira to cast votes did you inform the pastor's? When Oyedepo was warning his church members and almost cursing who ever voted Buhari was it not your likes that were condemning him?

Now you blame the Pastors for your predicaments.

You ain't see nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Lawalatm: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
These are the same residents that overwhelmingly voted PMB..... I hope they learn their lessons and may God save them all undecided undecided

NaijaMutant:
Just like the Nigerian stock exchange announces gainers and losers after daily transactions.

Under Buhari's administration

Top gainers
1. Herdsmen
2. Kidnappers
3. Bandits
4. Other northern criminals

Top losers
1. Southwest farmers
2. Ibarapa (Oyo state)
3. Yewa (Ogun state)
4. Other legitimate hustlers
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Zane2point4(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

See you ,disgracing yourself on pubic forum, does Kaduna look like a village to u for an igbo girl to seek admission? Forgetting your kindred yapa for North, carry your useless tribalism somewhere else.
Nigger fucccckk u uselessss animal frm a useless place.

I don't care how much u hate igbo land or how bad it might be but your retrogressive and shithole terrorist state isn't close to any igbo land.
Atleast terrorism isn't our thing, fool.

Fckk u one's again and may you be the next to be kidnapped.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Olatomiwami(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
kennieG:
Shut up ..

U are always been shallow upstairs, counter his msg
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by EmperorFred: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
nkiliuzo:
o boy.... no be only Hausa names I dey see o, I dey read Igbo names join sef.
Nigeria na shit hole, they should kidnap more so that the amount can be worth the people kidnapped, how FG wan pay 500 million for just 12 people
500 million is worth more than 12 souls? Shey you de whine ni?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nairalandankrah: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Is it not funny you are accusing the Pastor's for not fighting the people in government. Are you different from them?
Are you not a Nigerian like them. If you are as bold as what you type, you should come out in the open. Go to NTA as a concern citizen and make your anger known on National Television.

When all of you were collecting 500naira to cast votes did you inform the pastor's? When Oyedepo was warning his church members and almost cursing who ever voted Buhari was it not your likes that were condemning him?

Firstly, being a pastor comes with a heavenly ordained responsibility, grace and boldness...

Secondly, oyedepo was supporting another thief (Atiku)...
I dont know if you get the point now?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Olatomiwami(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zane2point4:

Nigger fucccckk u uselessss animal frm a useless place.

I don't care how much u hate igbo land or how bad it might be but your retrogressive and shithole terrorist state isn't close to any igbo land.

Fckk u one's again and may you be the next to be kidnapped.

Eleribu, check my moniker.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Victoria938(f): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Northerns leaders will not make heaven, look at what they have turn the country into

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
An American citizen was kidnapped right inside this expired jungle called Nigeria,their military came all the way from USA into the country and wasted not more than 7 days to rescue their own,but Buhari and his cohorts has taught those terrorists and their Northern sponsor that outside from looting,that kidnapping is another lucrative business.does it mean that American security agencies knows the geography of Nigeria more than Nigeria security agencies or the elites are just cashing out using the new format?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by rafcrown(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Don't give them 1 naira.Proof to them you are smarter than them.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by rafcrown(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari Must Go.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Zane2point4(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu, check my moniker.
You're a yoruba malam or aboki na una way, no need checking.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by 36STATES: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen

Empty hot air. Religious fanatics like you are no different from the rest. You should be ashamed of yourself that in this day and age the only solution you could suggest in this situation is just empty hot air decree.

Are you hallucinating or what??

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Earntrick: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
All under the nose of Buhari and his doomed governors.

All Nigerian politicians that are still alive today, starting from the bastard at the Aso rock, it shall not be well with you all including your families.

Ogun kill all of Una together!

Everything that y'all have used your hands to acquire shall be destroyed and doomed in your lifetime.

Sorrows shall befall Your families all together.

Amen.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Olatomiwami(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Which Oyedepo? Talk something else I beg, y are Nigerians have short memories? Same Oyedepo, with this Gunmi following Atiku up and down, they are all fronting for politicians both in cash and kind.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by yazzman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
am not seeing this country making progress in anything rather things are getting worse...
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by RomanGreen: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Where is that dead vulture meat seller, he will avoid this thread like plague.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen
the moment you understand that God don't answer the prayers of Unserious people the better for you, after these your prayers, they will still kidnap and kill More students tomorrow, we both know North are using this system to steal money from Nigerian Treasury, and nothing else, how can people be carrying guns, and northern leaders, northern government can reach out to them and government claim they can't neutralize these miscreants but when it comes to IPOB, both airieal bombardments, water and Land, federal government will attack in every flank, now you don't Know where to direct your prayers to, stop disturbing God because God listening to only serious people
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Firstly, being a pastor comes with a heavenly ordained responsibility, grace and boldness...

Secondly, oyedepo was supporting another thief (Atiku)...
I dont know if you get the point now?

Yeah!
Two options were available and one is better than the other so Oyedepo went for the better. Wether we like it or not one of them would be president therefore, we needed to choose the lesser evil.

Atiku may be a thief like people call him but was he not better than what we have as president?
Intellectual wise he is better and he is not nepotistic neither is he a religious fanatic like Bubu.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Uncletony(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
What is the brain dead slowpoke still doing in also rock
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by gosmoney(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politicians, Others Evade BVN / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.