Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million (41157 Views)

We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Prince001(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen

You are Funny!!! Instead of u to beg and pray to God for their release, u dey command lol.
Even Jesus christ beg God b4 he perform miracles not commanding!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by GloShare(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Seating on the Seat of Power! I Decree in the Name of JESUS, irreconcilable Confusion in the midst of the Kidnappers, their Sponsors and Corroborators! I send a Blast and a Rumor from Heaven and I Decree the Release and Safe Return of all these young men and women in JESUS Name... Amen

Sadly. Your decree is void

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by SarkinYarki: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
To think these people were captured a walking distance from the NIGERIAn defense Academy Mando says a lot about how bad the insecurity has gotten

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by 001spice: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
etokhana:
Most of the female students were unclad with only wrappers tied around their chest while majority of the male students were shirtless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7r3a9ZKJI

https://dailytrust.com/kidnappers-of-kaduna-students-release-video-demand-n500m
this kidnappers sef the Bleep up they should start demanding for 1 billion believe me i believe the govt will still pay it
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Daddysidhan: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Northern terrorist to the world Lols.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Mozegee: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
May God bless you for this write up.
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by faste: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Shift jor!Oyedepo don kill boko haram tire them no gree die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by tutudesz: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
Niger deltans I hope you guys are watching the video. Buhari will soon doll out billions of Niger delta oil money to empower his terrorist brothers while you guys will be wallowing in poverty and blaming the Igbos for your woes. Zamfara is controlling their golds while you guys just sidon de look
To enter creek no hard O! Na to leave am hard

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Mrluv(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zane2point4:
Blessing okoye, what are you doing in the land of terrorists that only equate Pakistan Afghanistan and Iraq.
You chose all the states in Nigeria its the North.
Your stupid parents are to be blamed.
over to ESN it time for them to prove thier worth and save one of their own.afterall they have done it in benue and capture one unknow isa a fulani bandit

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nairalandankrah: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
azraeljaheel:
See ripe girls cry

God have mercy on this country

What are you trying to instigate?

undecided

This forum sef

Where is the lies in what the young man said?..
All this while buhari has been delivering arms to bandits via helicopter, and negotiating with terrorists did you ask what "buhari has been instigating??.
Stop trying to defend buhari.. He is a complete failure

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Where is the lies in what the young man said?..
All this while buhari has been delivering arms to bandits via helicopter, and negotiating with terrorists did you ask what "buhari has been instigating??.
Stop trying to defend buhari.. He is a complete failure

Am not defending Buhari.

Never voted for him

All iwant is one Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by nkiliuzo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
o boy.... no be only Hausa names I dey see o, I dey read Igbo names join sef.
Nigeria na shit hole, they should kidnap more so that the amount can be worth the people kidnapped, how FG wan pay 500 million for just 12 people

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by samwillyco1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Amen

That's if GOD'S Hands are still in Nigeria, because it seems that GOD have given or granted devil's permission to take over the Country for some time since APC Government Came into Power.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Duplexxx: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
#500m from who?
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Trogge: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
stop putting God in the mists of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by blackmantis: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
How many states have now been overun by bandits?
(╯︵╰,)
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by omoadeleye(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
New update of syphoning funds...
Our government no dey carry last
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by moneyissweet(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Guys do you know if Nigeria is a sane country all our service chiefs would have all resigned, apologize and go home.

Chaii

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Badonasty(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol...these guys Dey vex ooo
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by salford1: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:
To think these people were captured a walking distance from the NIGERIAn defense Academy Mando says a lot about how bad the insecurity has gotten
Those ones are useless. Na only to harass civilians dem Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by samwillyco1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
techrola:
buhari has succeeded in finishing this country kpatakpata....

That is if PMB is in charge of this country, MNK said PMB is DEAD since.
Finally where is Aisha Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by BestNaija(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Interesting development in a civilized nation.
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Ay77(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na camp dem go
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari and all his supporters and family members should bury the heads in shame. It will never be well with all of your. May sango, obatala, esu, ogun and amadioha inflict heavy pains on you all
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by felixnkubi: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
who is this Mumu rose okoye, TF are you doing in Kaduna studying... I pray you are released soon and the rest also.
the moment you come out just comot from that terrorised region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by SKINDOGGY: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just negodu
Here na cruise

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by IYANGBALI: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
techrola:
buhari has succeeded in finishing this country kpatakpata....

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Nato008(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Am not defending Buhari.

Never voted for him

All iwant is one Nigeria
the ship one Nigeria has sailed a long time ago.. Nigeria is too broken and if it must be fixed...the price will be in blood, are u willing to pay it...

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by bukxy: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
is like everybody should get a gun o
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by shogsman(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
this country is as worst as human settlements gets,animals have it better than Nigerians,yet we've not turned to the streets and start killing this politicians on sight
Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
samwillyco1:

That is if PMB is in charge of this country, MNK said PMB is DEAD since.
Finally where is Aisha Buhari
aisha ran away as she no want another man to dey climb am

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million by Etoo: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
The Northerners are indeed cashing out seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Lady K: How DSS Dehumanise Only Female Among 13 Detained Igboho Supporters - SR / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.