Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? (4148 Views)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2021
The young men of today love older women
What is the reason or motivation?
What is attractive about older women?
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by kingbee90: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2021
With older women, there is less drama, less spending, less Billing, less shakara for sex, more experience for mind-blowing sex, more care, advice & financial encouragements, more adrenaline rush.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by ezegenigbonine: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2021
kingbee90:
Less drama -Less spending - Less Billing+More experience= Older women

U said it all

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by pryme(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Whats wrong with that? you will also get old some day.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by FreeSpirited: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:
How many have toasted you... give us the gist
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Offpoint1: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Txt
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Softboy001: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2021
kingbee90:
With older women, there is less drama, less spending, less Billing, less shakara for sex, more experience for mind-blowing sex, more care, advice & financial encouragements, more adrenaline rush.

You have said it all.
Who no like better thing?
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Here we go again.. it's like u girls re now jealous of this "older women" cus they now stealing ur shine nd collecting olla d guys..so instead of u leeches leeching on those guys..d tables re now turned..nd d guys re now also looking 4 older women 2 leech on...
interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by 2rez: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ask yourself, why do young women love older men? Your honest answer to my question is the answer to your post. It seems this life go balance someday. In fact e don dey balance sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Greystone: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
kingbee90:

End of discussion.

But older women aren't for me though.

I believe I've finally found my missing rib...
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Karleb(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Why do young women of today love older men.
What is attractive about older men? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by lukui: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
the PXSSY sweet pass each other
and old women are much more mature than young girls
when a young girl will be tellling you NO NO everyday like shit dey your body
mature woman no go talk, she go just pull your arm and take you inside her room case closed.
those enjoying our society most are married mid aged women around 35 40 45 50
they chop their husband at night, they will patiently wait for his leave for work then call the young guy to come service the PUNNA
THE FUTURE HAS BEEN FEMALE SINCE 1910

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dsame Reason Young Women Loves Older Men.
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
2rez:
Ask yourself, why do young women love older men? Your honest answer to my question is the answer to your post. It seems this life go balance someday. In fact e don dey balance sef.
lol baba say e be like this life go balance somedaycheesy

u deserve this and more my OG

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by drmikeadams(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
They have matured ppoossy
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Truthabulabula(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
I know stacyo is not an old woman. We must marry, I'm calling the shots.
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by mrdharkchild(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
How many guys have your turned down already @precious?
Older women can b likened to sugar daddy
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Kondomatic(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Beats me.

Imagine getting married to old Alafin that already has 12 wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by pozehnani(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
What do you mean by older women? As in what age are you referring to?

Well, maybe because older women are more responsible and industrious. plus they are better home managers and more understanding.
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by pozehnani(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
kingbee90:

Apt!
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Raeheemwayne: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

Well, maybe because older women are more responsible and industrious. plus they are better home managers and more understanding.

You deserve a befitting hug baby girl!

You know what's up..
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by 2rez: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol baba say e be like this life go balance somedaycheesy

u deserve this and more my OG

U no go fall brother. For evening, oya collect.

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by pozehnani(f): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

You deserve a befitting hug baby girl!

You know what's up..

**Hugs** wink
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by pansophist(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
No nagging, no urgent 2k, is matured, experienced, low maintenance, no need to over-impress, she will even do the impressing, caring, no stress, and can dole out money if he needs some. They more likely to be working, realistic, to accept their position as a knacking partner only, are adventurous, and carry all the sophistication that young girls will never give men. Intimacy doesn't feel forced, or like they are doing you a favor.

In this area, women do age like wine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by needanswer: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Me I don't, only one ever caught my fancy. Thought she was 23 but turns out she was 36, omo I was shocked. So it's still NO.
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Casham: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lord knows I love older ladies. Maybe because I admire confidence in a woman. I love a strong female who can take charge. Mostly, you find such among the seasoned ladies. They usually look very real with all the stretch-marks and 'non-conforming mamarries'. The younger ladies are mostly only looking for a catch. But I still love intelligent, strong younger ladies if they sound reasonable.
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by taiwoowiat: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
The Person Who Says "he Who Find Wife Find Happiness" Has Apologized ���

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
pansophist:
No nagging, no urgent 2k, is matured, experienced, low maintenance, no need to over-impress, she will even do the impressing, caring, no stress, and can dole out money if he needs some. They more likely to be working, realistic, to accept their position as a knacking partner only, are adventurous, and carry all the sophistication that young girls will never give men. Intimacy doesn't feel forced, or like they are doing you a favor.

In this area, women do age like wine.

grin grin grin grin O.o O.O o.O O.O O.O O grin grin grin grin
No cap. Y'all shock me everyday...and...and...it's kind of like experiencing a spiritual enlightenment when I find out these things for myself. Wow. I'm learning things about you guys oh. Fr.

Bhet, which area come remain again for which dem no dey age like wine after all these ones?
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by needanswer: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
taiwoowiat:

The Person Who Says "he Who Find Wife Find Happiness" Has Apologized ���

Lmao
Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wowwww.

Evening Newspapers Appreciation Thread.

The sage (leaf) words of my NL menthol hits deeper tonight: "the goal is never to agree with you."

**shooked to the marrow** Lemme perch on a tree here and peck things from this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Young Men Of Today Do This? by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

Like i knew i'd find u here..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today I Had My First Encounter With SARS / Do Real Men Cry? Must Real Men Show No Emotion? / How To Steal A Girl From Herboyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.