Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (82248 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by anenymasng(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie

The Tanakh is a country's own work of mythology. There's bound to be lies and exaggerations in it. The Tanakh is What you refer ti as the old testament.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by staga: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.

In the beginning, God made heaven and earth. We do not know the time frame between "in the beginning" and "let there be light."

What made the earth to be "without form and void?" Was it when God threw down Lucifer and his fellow coup plotters in heaven that disfigured the earth and killed off all the dinosaurs there? Is it possible that millions of years passed before God decided to do something with the earth that was without form, and transform it into what it is today? I guess some questions can never be answered.

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

indeed......the bible is full of lies.......some concorted stories to decieve their docile followers.......

I will rather stick with science, than some story book.....
join ur brothers in science n freedom here though the op ancient goddess is sleeping , she is among the creators billion years ago , know about the universe 2 , she is versed in nature https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/105#99917102
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Ochibaisik(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
The earth is more than 6000 years old even by biblical proofs.There is a vacuum between the old earth in Gen.1:1 and the new earth which God breath upon the waters in Gen1;2 upward.The 6000 years age stated in the Quran and Bible is by virtue of archaeological findings within a particular time frame.The earth has not been explore even to the deepest parts,so no one has the information of the depth of the earth,but recent advance in science is confirming the truths that exist in the bible.The bible is an archive of mysteries.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by lugo99(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
the world is just 13months old..

since world total lock down.. don't u know that the world don reset then nj?? like they've reset the factory settings..

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
How old is earth itself

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
emmnprince:

So which one do you believe and trust to be more accurate: the Holy Bible or Science?
..science has rendered more solutions to world problems than all religions combined.

There u have my answer.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Echara:

There you go wrong bro. That's according to those who don't understand the Bible dating or chronology.

Following the creation account in the Bible you'll see that the earth has been in existence for billions of years. And carbon dating proves that right. For example some rocks are more than 2 billion years old, and studying the fossil record shows that animals lived hundreds of millions of years before man was created

Only a myopic person will see the creation account as just a literal 24 hour day. But those days actually described periods and not literal days.
Go and sit down.
Prove the nonesense above with biblical quotations

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by zuchyblink(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.
our stupidity is second to none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Kubernetes: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:

By scientific method.

How do people know there's heaven and hell?

RELIGION IS A BELIEF AND THATS WHY WE HAVE FAITH.
I believe that heaven and hell exist even though I have not seen them and thats why I am a believer. Period.
Do u know the meaning of astrophysics and theoretical physics?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2021

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
..science has rendered more solutions to world problems than all religions combined.

There u have my answer.

Being diplomatic! One of the tool use by science to proof and disprove their findings and errors.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
The reason why some people do not
believe in in the possibility of
Millions of years is because most Africans
are little minded.

American scientists are able to explain
what happened millions of years ago;
and they are also able to predict what
will happen millions of years in the
future.

For me, the existence of Dinosaurs
hundreds of millions of years ago
or the Earth being 4.5 billion years
old is not a big deal.

For life to evolve on this planet it did not take
5, 000 years; it took far longer than that.

I have observed Nature and I know that
Nature works slowly but she always
produce results.

You are free to disagree; but no argument
pls.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by IbokPatrick(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie

Same Bible said 1 day for God is like 1000 days for us.....
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by MrIcredible: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

6000 years ago according to Quranic evidence
Lol
Keep fooling yourself at your stupîdity.

You think the Qur'an is like Bible fairy tales?

E pain am grin

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Emmadoc: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.

The earth is 4.5 billion years old... Forget religion and study science
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9350267/Palaeontology-Fossilised-remains-dinosaur-sitting-nest-eggs-embryos-inside.html
70 mil what? You people are crazy... I got just one question for you'all. Who was there when it came into this world?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Emmadoc: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:

According to your holy Bible, it's just 5000yrs old.

Lol... No be small brainwashing o

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Thelife: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

where please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:

@Golan007 say it is true but doubted the existence of God and heaven. grin

Who is more st***d grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Emmadoc: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

The Bible was written by some dumb folks and not god...
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by miky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
yea one is Science the other Is Fiction, depending on which of the 20 different religions you believe in

MetroBaba1:

Comparing scientific calculation with heaven and hell doesn't and will never correlate
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:
meet goddess sisterfire on her nature thread and ask her about things that confuses u , cos she is a reincanated who was among the creators billions of years back , her goddess name is runes-waedlei or something , I can't spell it well
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/105#99917102

Hmm.. well God is the only creator I know. I do not think there's any other "creator" besides him therefore do not wish to look up any self-acclaimed creator.

Thanks .

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
I don't understand why we are mixing Religion and science, and trying to make one look inferior.

Just go through the methodology of the science and how it was determined to check for your accuracy, than spilling trash, when you do not even understand the science.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
MetroBaba1:
How them take arrive at 70million years?

Thats how Jonathan was asking clueless questions until buhari booted him out of office

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Emmadoc:

The earth is 4.5 billion years old... Forget religion and study science

You try.

Nothing shall separate me from the love of God.

Accept Jesus into your life. Science is false.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lai Mohammed dey learn work cheesy
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Echara:

The planet earth is about 4.5 billion years since it was created. But humans have only lived on earth for less than 6.5 thousand years.

Animals have hundreds of millions of years on earth before man was created.

Plants and rocks have lived for billions of years on earth � before man was created.

Man was the last of God's creation.

My guy considered all that was said, as a wise man does, and arrived at a conclusion that merged what the Bible said and what Science said, and gave us a logical reasoning to the argument.

Well, I reserve my own comment!

Just came hear to read and pay more attention to our Science advocates with their Science findings and . . .
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
70 million naira or dollars is understandable but 70million years abeg the figures too big
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
You Don't Know It; Until You've Lived it.

You may have Read It.
You may have Heard About It.
You may have Talked About It.

BUT, You Don't Know it; Until You've Lived it.

I accept that I don't Know how old the
world is; i merely BELIEVE it is 4.5 billion
years old.

The same way a religious person might
BELIEVE it is 5,000 years old.

We don't KNOW actually how old the world is.

But we humans cannot handle UNCERTAINTY
(Not Knowing).

So we find something to Believe in.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by yommen: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:

I believe Nigerians have more serious issues to attend to than argument between dinosaurs and God. You also have issues to deal with if this is your priority.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:

According to your holy Bible, it's just 5000yrs old.

The earth existed before man was created. The account of Genesis Chapter one is the account of recreation. No one knows how long the first earth existed before the creation of man.

To buttress my point, Genesis Chapter one didn't include the creation of angels. The devil had already fallen before Adam was created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.