Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian (igbo) & African American - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian (igbo) & African American (114871 Views)

UK Expats Learn Nigerian (Igbo) Culture For Husbands' Sake / Ghanaian (Ashanti) Dating Nigerian (Igbo) / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
slimmy05: Bigfrancis, just ignore this attention seeking whor.e. She's no way your match in all ramifications. Despite her stay in a civilized nation with English as native language, she can't still help but disgrace herself with her crass ignorance. Her command of English is just very poor, my 6years old nephew wouldn't make such silly mistakes and she's all up trying to cover up instead of wallowing in shame.

Listen to your lonely man Big Fool! He wants your attention and spend more time offline with him.

Go suck your man...he sounds frustrated and lonely. grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
slimmy05: Bigfrancis, just ignore this attention seeking whor.e. She's no way your match in all ramifications. Despite her stay in a civilized nation with English as native language, she can't still help but disgrace herself with her crass ignorance. Her command of English is just very poor, my 6years old nephew wouldn't make such silly mistakes and she's all up trying to cover up instead of wallowing in shame.

Slimmy...perhaps u shouldn't...
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jayvarley:

A whole lot of helmet wearing MUTHER F*C.K.E.R.Z IN HERE!! cheesy shocked grin

Big Fool is the ring leader! grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Radoillo:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Jayvarley(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Listen to your lonely man Big Fool! He wants your attention and spend more time offline with him.

Go suck your man...he sounds frustrated and lonely. grin grin

They are all one and the same person, so technically Francis would have to suck himself, I sure hope he's flexible! shocked shocked cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

The special ed bus is calling Big Fool and Slimnotbutfag. grin grin

Hold on to your helmets! No window licking bishes! grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Battyman! Battyman! Battyman!

What's you gon do when we come for you?

Clench your azz real tight!
Cover your nuts!
Close your mouth!

Captain Battyman anf his bish are here to homosexualize this thread!. grin grin

This is priceless! grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I know Igbos have distinct looks but no way he will be able to fool the embassy photographically. grin

He is prolly the only Igbo with a Jerry Lewis helmet. grin

Madam, once again you are wrong.

Here, let me correct the self-acclaimed English native speaker.

The proper English should be, will he. grin grin grin

Thank me later. grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2013

cheesy

Thanks bro. cool

Don't let them drag you down to their level of name callings.wink

Observe that they are incapable of holding intelligent discussions hence they resort to name callings to cover up
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Radoillo:

then, I guess you're being biased.
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

What's you gon do when we come for you?

Clench your azz real tight!
Cover your nuts!
Close your mouth!

Captain Battyman anf his bish are here to homosexualize this thread!. grin grin

SMH.

Coming from someone whose ancestors underwent slavery and racism now turning around to judge gay people, part of whom her fellow AA brothers are part of, including those living on the down low.

Coming from someone who grew up in an all liberal American society.

What goes around comes around. smiley
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

The special ed bus is calling Big Fool and Slimnotbutfag. grin grin

Hold on to your helmets! No window licking bishes! grin grin

Buhahahahaha. Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Being called gay in this 21st modern century? grin grin grin

Can't you come up with a better joke than that? cheesy

I wonder what Mr. Chima saw in you anyway. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
slimmy05: then, I guess you're being biased.

Sorry...
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Radoillo, Slimmy05

I stumbled across this book titled, Slavery in Maryland A Guide.pdf released by The Maryland State Archives Annapolis in conjunction with the University of Maryland, College Park.

The book is a very interesting one. Here are some excerpts below.

Its a must have. I think you should download the book.

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Radoillo:

Sorry...

Radoillo, Slimmy05...biko nu, ghalu. Igwe bu ike.
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Radoillo, Slimmy05, Crayola

Here's the link: https://frederickcountymd.gov/documents/451/696/1161/Slavery%20in%20Maryland%20A%20Guide.PDF

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Buhahahahaha. Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Being called gay in this 21st modern century? grin grin grin

Can't you come up with a better joke than that? cheesy

I wonder what Mr. Chima saw in you anyway. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wonder why your mammy didn't drown your dumb azz! grin grin

Back off Chima battyboy...he is straight!
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Thank me later. grin

My original post still remains.

Keep on playing scramble the words...you are still a dumb azz. wink
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

SMH.

Coming from someone whose ancestors underwent slavery and racism now turning around to judge gay people, part of whom her fellow AA brothers are part of, including those living on the down low.

Coming from someone who grew up in an all liberal American society.

What goes around comes around. smiley

Lol at this dumb bish is blaming his homosexuality on slavery. Gotdamn! grin

That's right everybody in America are Black American and Igbo slave descendents according to Big Fool, Igbo reject. grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Thank me later. grin

Why would I thank a dumb azz? You are high on crack!

This is coming from a nigga who thought Diop was Indian and said the letter U is not a vowel.

He said singular means two and plural means 1. (Face palm)

He is serious too. grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

This is coming from a nigga who thought Diop was Indian and said the letter U is not a vowel.

He said singular means two and plural means 1. (Face palm)

He is serious too. grin
You're so pathetic. Don't even sound like someone who's pass through the four walls of a school. You're just jealous and its eating you up. Try and embrace facts, bigfrancis is a smart young man, calm and collected. You just open your mouth ptyalising poo. You're just speaking gibberish. You need to be hit with a brick before sending to the rehab.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That's right everybody in America are Black American and Igbo slave descendents according to Big Fool, Igbo reject. grin
Mrs.Chima:

He said singular means two and plural means 1.
(Face palm)

He is serious too. grin

Your posts are too dumb. Geez!

Your sense of humor is abashedly uncanny.

Trying so hard to sound funny.

No wonder your cheerleaders aren't liking any of them. That must really hurt you right? grin grin

@Bold...buhahaha. Imagine the pretty accusations! cheesy when you actually said those yourself. Lmao. You must really be illusioned to think you could sugercoat others into believing that right?
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

LOL@Cheerleader trying so hard to be sinister. LWKMD!

If only you knew how silly you're sounding you'll just bow your head in shame and walk away.

I'm still yet to decipher what attracted Mr. Chima to you anyway. English you can't speak. School you didn't attend. Intelligence you awfully lack. Sense of humor very dry. Common sense you don't have.
Ignorance you exhibit in quantum.

I don't need to see you in person to tell you're an awfully mediocre woman.

He should have married a much better lady more deserving of him. A lady with all those qualities combined and even much more, with even better riding skills.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by bigfrancis21: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2013
slimmy05: You're so pathetic. Don't even sound like someone who's pass through the four walls of a school. You're just jealous and its eating you up. Try and embrace facts, bigfrancis is a smart young man, calm and collected. You just open your mouth ptyalising poo. You're just speaking gibberish. You need to be hit with a brick before sending to the rehab.

^^^grin grin

@Bold...yea. I can imagine the scenario already. grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by Lea28: 3:32am On Sep 13, 2013
BigFrancis raised the question concerning slaves imported from the Bight of Benin to the Chesapeake region of Maryland and Virginia. He raised a really good point. So how did my mother's Yoruba ancestor end up there? One answer is maybe she was purchased else where and brought to Virginia, or maybe she was one a few that came in on a small shipment between 1761 and 1774 - only 180 slaves, according to WEB DuBois Slave Trade Project. I'm having issues with my PC (it's about to crash and burn at any minute), so I can't post the article or charts for you to see, but it is interesting. The link is http://research.history.org/Historical-Research/Research... The article is called "New Findings about the Virginia Slave Trade" by Lorena S. Walsh.

My family was from the Rappahannock area, and this is the only documented port that received slaves from the Bight of Benin in Virginia. Wow, I just noticed that! The earliest known, but undocumented ancestor was born maybe around 1800. One of the imports could have been her mother! Unfortunately I didn't get interested in genealogy until after all the old folks who could have maybe filled in some of the blanks had pass on. I have collected every document I could find online, but it looks like I am going to have to make a trip to Virginia to continue my research.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 3:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I wonder why your mammy didn't drown your dumb azz! grin grin

Back off Chima battyboy...he is straight!

grin grin grin

I know that stung like a bee. grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 3:48am On Sep 13, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Your posts are too dumb. Geez!

Your sense of humor is abashedly uncanny.

Trying so hard to sound funny.

No wonder your cheerleaders aren't liking any of them. That must really hurt you right? grin grin

@Bold...buhahaha. Imagine the pretty accusations! cheesy when you actually said those yourself. Lmao. You must really be illusioned to think you could sugercoat others into believing that right?

You are trying TOO hard not to cry huh? grin grin grin

Lol at this fagboy looking through the thread for missing vowels and consonants because he can't think of any intellectual comebacks. grin grin grin

Predictable and pathetic. cool
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by deejay717(f): 3:59am On Sep 13, 2013
I appreciate this thread... I too am a African American female dating a Igbo man we have been dating for close to 3 years now. And since I've started dating him all my Nigerian girl friends seem to want to "warn" me about "their" men. Is it hate? Are they just looking out for me? I'm not sure... But I do know I love my man and he loves me. The connection you two have is what matter girly. . . good luck
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 4:00am On Sep 13, 2013
LMAO at Battydumb and Battydumber consoling each other. grin grin grin cry cry cry grin

Battydumb: She created a song about us bro!

Battydumber: I know bro....can I get a suck?

Battydumb: Abeg! She is missing vowels and I am reading Black English. Hold on...I think Diop is Indian.

Battydumber: Huh nigga? You couldn't think of something that's opposite of lame?

Battydumb: Okay...I sucky sucky now.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 4:07am On Sep 13, 2013
deejay717: I appreciate this thread... I too am a African American female dating a Igbo man we have been dating for close to 3 years now. And since I've started dating him all my Nigerian girl friends seem to want to "warn" me about "their" men. Is it hate? Are they just looking out for me? I'm not sure... But I do know I love my man and he loves me. The connection you two have is what matter girly. . . good luck

Does he have his green card?
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by deejay717(f): 4:13am On Sep 13, 2013
Yes. The first year we dated I was unsure but after the warning from my girlfriends I asked if he was here legally .... After showing me his documents my friends still suggested I be careful
Mrs.Chima:

Does he have his green card?
Re: Nigerian (igbo) & African American by MrsChima(f): 4:27am On Sep 13, 2013
deejay717: Yes. The first year we dated I was unsure but after the warning from my girlfriends I asked if he was here legally .... After showing me his documents my friends still suggested I be careful

Do you talk to his folks? Three years is a long time so at some point you guys spoken about some serious shit.

Maybe the chicks know something and I don't think they are hating because they wouldn't even warn you. Many Nigerian male immigrants have wives at home and may go back home when they have reached their goals.

Get involve with his family to find out more.

I could be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

Botha's Speech 1985 (a Must Read!) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.