Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (12150 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:55am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Isn't it better to have an asset worth 0 than one that will go bankrupt unless electricity arrives? grin

Anyway, some enormous amount of Nigeria's manufacturing industry is based in the Lagos-Ogun axis. So not quite nothing.

Haha, please go and sit down. grin [s]Although I think you've already done enough of that looking at this post.[/s]
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Desola:

Ezeagu Ajani,

why are you letting yourself down like this now?

Look at those pictures closely and tell me how many of your brothers you see there.

Oyinbo man colonised you, Yoruba people are doing so in SW and now the Taiwanese have invaded your territory to take from you also? O ma se o.

You are all signed to a life of servitude.

are you on drugs , go to any manufacturing company in the south east and tell me if you will see a single white man there. you think we are like you that bring in foreign companies cus you dont have the IQ  to manufacture them, we built oweeri airport from scratch without help from federal government or foreign companies.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:58am On Apr 15, 2011
bashr4:

are you on drugs , go to any manufacturing company in the south east and tell me if you will see a single white man there. you think we are like you that bring in foreign companies cus you dont have the IQ  to manufacture them, we built oweeri airport from scratch without help from federal government or foreign companies.

The same people talking down about spare parts dealers, they now want to claim that they are doing it for fun with no profit. grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

I heard Asiwaju and Company opened up a new branch office in Anambra. Is this true? Their rival company, Agulu Progressive Grand Assembly went bankrupt and had to sell off their business at firesale prices. Asiwaju and Co really got the assets at a great price grin

True. But their 'salesman' absconded, and was declared AWOL.

What a terrible agent of Asiwaju's Company grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 2:04am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Isn't it better to have an asset worth 0 than one that will go bankrupt unless electricity arrives? grin

Anyway, some enormous amount of Nigeria's manufacturing industry is based in the Lagos-Ogun axis. So not quite nothing.
really? everything you use in southwest from slippers ,shoes, sandals, belt, books, hankie, bedsheet,boxers,suits, deodorants , motorcycles, automobile spare parts,building materials i can go on and on are produced in the south east and even their foreign substitues are imported by south easterners. now half of the manufacturing comapnies in lagos and ogun are owned by igbo . take the south west away , the igbo manufactured products are sold across the remaining parts of nigeria and west africa.

really sucks to be igbo.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2011
Haha, this thread is getting NO more replies. grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2011
i still dey here ooo! grin cheesy
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2011
bashr4:

really? everything you use in southwest from slippers ,shoes, sandals, belt, books, hankie, bedsheet,boxers,suits, deodorants , motorcycles, automobile spare parts,building materials i can go on and on are produced in the south east and even their foreign substitues are imported by south easterners. now half of the manufacturing comapnies in lagos and ogun are owned by igbo . take the south west away , the igbo manufactured products are sold across the remaining parts of nigeria and west africa.

really sucks to be igbo.
you really are a modest guy. 97% of manufacturing and industry in the south west is run by igbos
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 2:14am On Apr 15, 2011
bashr4:

really sucks to be igbo.
I sure as hell don't buy anything igbo-made when I'm in naija. I either buy locally or import. Dunno about the rest of ya'll.

Document half of the manufacturing in Lagos and Ogun being owned by Igbos. . . ya'll are good at making up stories, but the facts never match up.

Who on earth buys Igbo manufactured goods outside of Nigeria? So now you are exporting your fake, low-quality products?  grin grin grin

Na lie
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 2:18am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

you really are a modest guy. 97% of manufacturing and industry in the south west is run by igbos

Why do you people spew obvious ignorant rubbish like illiterates?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 2:20am On Apr 15, 2011
You use at least one Igbo imported thing, even the cocaine you sniff, who do you think brought it here. Ohhh.

Eko Ile:

Why do you people spew obvious ignorant rubbish like illiterates?

Because you do the same like comparing Lagos to the United States.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

You use at least one Igbo imported thing, even the cocaine you sniff, who do you think brought it here. Ohhh.
Funny, but wrong  grin Igbo drug mules go to Europe. Here in the US, the cocaine networks are controlled by Hispanics.

Because you do the same like comparing Lagos to the United States.
Do you not know what an analogy is

The whole point made is that the region that sees the most immigration in Nigeria is the SW. The one that sees the most out-migration is the SE. If you all had gotten that to start with, nobody would have had to use more complicated analogies to convey the very simple point.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 2:37am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Funny, but wrong  grin Igbo drug mules go to Europe. Here in the US, the cocaine networks are controlled by Hispanics.

The whole point made is that the region that sees the most immigration in Nigeria is the SW. The one that sees the most out-migration is the SE. If you all had gotten that to start with, nobody would have had to use more complicated analogies to convey the very simple point.

There's no statistics or even a simple news article to back the claims, and the analogy does not even make sense as millions of Igbo people are not waiting to go to South Western Nigeria.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:41am On Apr 15, 2011
Deleted
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:42am On Apr 15, 2011
Deleted
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 2:43am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

Why would anyone want to fight over Lagos? It is considered a trashy city by most of the world. It tops list of the least desirable cities, yet the Yoruba continue to beat their chest about it. The slum continue to grow and it cannot support its population.

Do we hear Yorubas bragging about Ogbomosho, Ado-Ekiti, Abeokuta, Ibadan and other cities in the SW? The answer is no.

At least we Igbos have not put all of our eggs in one basket. Owerri, Enugu, Nnewi, Onitsha even Aba.

shattap dia

is it u that made lagos a slum undecided

or our igbo brothers rushing there daily
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

And they get mad when I call them illiterates,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Deleted
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 2:45am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

There's no statistics or even a simple news article to back the claims, and the analogy does not even make sense as millions of Igbo people are not waiting to go to South Western Nigeria.

O ma se o.

Do you need statistics or a news article to back this claim up? At least be honest with yourself for once in your life grin

Then again, you are the one who seems to believe the cocaine networks to the US are also Igbo-controlled. Or that Igbos are exporting manufactured goods to other African countries  grin grin grin

Yes, in a country where electricity is moribund, and where China can produce anything you can make at FAR lower prices, millions of Africans are lining up to buy goods from Igboland. Goods that even my dad's illiterate Akwa Ibom employee derides as "Aba-made"  grin grin grin

God bless your amusing little hearts.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 15, 2011
If the Igbo are prosperous, everyone will be prosperous. Nigeria would be a better place if Igbos controlled the economy and finances of the country.

Ezeuche,
Have you forgotten that FAT P.I.G  at stock exchange was Igbo? what cam out of it before she was removed
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:46am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

And they get mad when I call them illiterates,

Too bad my education trumps your education in every way. Do not talk to your superiors in such a manner. It is unbecoming of a peasant.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by SSaemoenl(m): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee:

Here we go again with the tribalistic threads and unnecessary "Igbo" bashing.

Now, tell me if Igbos are the only ones voting for Goodluck Jonathan.

grin grin grin Jonathan is Igboman and MAMA-Gee is Saemoenl Period. Mama, How u dey please!

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

If the Igbo are prosperous, everyone will be prosperous. Nigeria would be a better place if Igbos controlled the economy and finances of the country.

Ezeuche,
Have you forgotten that FAT PI.G  at stock exchange was Igbo? what cam out of it before she was removed

And I guess you have forgotten the good work done by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who was able to get our debt forgiven and now look what has happened. Do not bite the hand that feeds you.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2011
Enugui, a city founded by the white man?

LWKMD

Read about the history of your beloved Enugu. It is there on Wikipedia for everyone to see.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

Too bad my education trumps your education in every way. Do not talk to your superiors in such a manner. It is unbecoming of a peasant.
Jesu Kristi. A UMD graduate lording his degree over anyone? Don't go there, don't do it. Please.

It is a good school, and I am loyal to it since I grew up in the state. But you cannot lord your degree over anyone.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 2:50am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

What about the millions in Lagos state? They yelled abarakadabra and magically appeared in Lagos state? Talk as if you're smart for a change,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Enugui, a city founded by the white man?

LWKMD

Read about the history of your beloved Enugu. It is there on Wikipedia for everyone to see.

And what is Ibadan? grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Yes, in a country where electricity is moribund, and where China can produce anything you can make at FAR lower prices, millions of Africans are lining up to buy goods from Igboland. Goods that even my dad's illiterate Akwa Ibom employee derides as "Aba-made"  grin grin grin

You should never enter my realm. If you understand how global markets are changing, you would understand that soon China will be exporting their manufacturing base as their people become wealthy. As the Chinese people become more wealthy, they will have to look to other regions to produce goods. This is basic economics. Higher incomes mean higher cost of production.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 2:51am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

And what is Ibadan? grin

Ibadan was founded by the white man ?!?!?!

LMAO
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

And I guess you have forgotten the good work done by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who was able to get our debt forgiven and now look what has happened. Do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Stick to the question. what happened to stock exchange??. we are talking about the economy not debts.
You said the economy would be better so what happened to the stock exchange under her watch

STICK TO THE QUESTION
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 2:53am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

O ma se o.

Do you need statistics or a news article to back this claim up? At least be honest with yourself for once in your life grin

Then again, you are the one who seems to believe the cocaine networks to the US are also Igbo-controlled. Or that Igbos are exporting manufactured goods to other African countries  grin grin grin

God bless your amusing little hearts.

While you laugh at Aba, unfortunately, the only working city in your region is Lagos and we know the story behind that. You're at a stand still. Oh, and, I was talking about Nigeria when I mentioned cocaine.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Deleted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Budget 2017 : China May Withhold $29.9b Loans / Who Is Jimi Agbaje's Deputy? / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.