Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (12152 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Keep working hard and keep paying dem taxes, we got many roads, schools and bridges to build with your money.

Y'all are like immigrant laborers,

People don't get it. Immigration is part of what made America so great. They've poached the best talent from across the world, draining it away from elsewhere. A lot of the guys I work with, some of the brightest people from their own country plan on settling here permanently and adding their talents to the US rather than China/Korea/etc.

It is a huge win for us, in my opinion.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

i heard dat when u guys go home at xmas u impress d village girls by speakin yoruba true?

What answer do you want?

Eko Ile:

Keep working hard and keep paying dem taxes, we got many roads, schools and bridges to build with your money.

Y'all are like immigrant laborers,

Are you Igbo, because I heard 70% of the people enjoying Lagos of Lagos is Igbo. grin 'Immigrant laborers', I like that, reminds me of the Jews that took over America.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:22am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

i heard dat when u guys go home at xmas u impress d village girls by speakin yoruba true?

here is one of them

recoome:

@desola: ode aiye ni e! Auntie ode! Inoki kekere ni e! Omo ti o leko rara! Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je, eeti e mo eyan to ju e lo abi? Eyin ewure osi to nso kaa kiri! Ede pa enu e de nitori oun run, okete ni e, omo alata osi!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Because SE is a region with many states and Lagos state is just one state. Btw, what's that got to do with desirability? Talk about backward and ignorant logic,  

Well, if Lagos was that desirable than the SE, like Ekt bear said, the population in the SE would have been like zero by now.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2011
yarodin:

Yes, we live in those places, but some of us will be moving to the new Eko Atlantic City.  Eko Ni Baje, thanks to Fashola his numerous Igbo sponsors.

Who cares? A long as you pay your taxes and keep the place clean.

The only down side remains the fact that Eko Atlantic and many more infrastructures in Lagos state remains in Lagos, you can not take it back with you to Enugu.

Where is the sense and wisdom in boasting and bragging about other people's land and advancement while your own towns and villages is sliding back to the stone age?

I really don't get what you people are so happy about?  

Suxs to be ibo for real,
[quote][/quote]
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

Well, if Lagos was that desirable than the SE, like Ekt bear said, the population in the SE would have been like zero by now.

The fact that millions of Nigerians are lining up to go to America doesn't mean Nigeria is going to be empty,

You and your crazy logic sha,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 1:29am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

Is that how you impress the village girls in Ogbomoso when you travel home at Salah?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2011
@desola: ode aiye ni e! Auntie ode! Inoki kekere ni e! Omo ti o leko rara! Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je, eeti e mo eyan to ju e lo abi? Eyin ewure osi to nso kaa kiri! Ede pa enu e de nitori oun run, okete ni e, omo alata osi!

Auntie sha? Bo ya lo mo ojo ori mi. Infact mo sure wipe o ju mi lo o. Eleke eebu. Akoogba omo akidani dani. Oro e o je iyalenu fun mi nitori wipe, eni ti o ba ni iru eni, ko le mo iyii eni. Omo aigberana afofufungbemu. Awiigbo, akoogba omo ti won fi n sepe fun omo. Abii pa be omo.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2011
From this:

[center][/center]

To this:

[center][/center]

"Sux" to be Igbo for real [s]suck all the wealth out your land and build mansion in Nnewi[/s]. grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 1:32am On Apr 15, 2011
The fact that millions of Nigerians are lining up to go to America doesn't mean Nigeria is going to be empty,

grin grin grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Heh.

it is comical to me that a person who cannot reason and use basic logic will then claim some sort of superiority. Smh
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who cares? A long as you pay your taxes and keep the place clean.

The only down side remains the fact that Eko Atlantic and many more infrastructures in Lagos state remains in Lagos, you can not take it back with you to Enugu.

Where is the sense and wisdom in boasting and bragging about other people's land and advancement while your own towns and villages is sliding back to the stone age?

I really don't get what you people are so happy about?  

Suxs to be ibo for real,

It sucks even more to be delusional grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

People don't get it. Immigration is part of what made America so great. They've poached the best talent from across the world, draining it away from elsewhere. A lot of the guys I work with, some of the brightest people from their own country plan on settling here permanently and adding their talents to the US rather than China/Korea/etc.

It is a huge win for us, in my opinion.

Are you talking about skilled or unskilled labor? Anybody fit sell spare parts, sell puff puff and gala and drain your resources by not even paying taxes because these are informal sectors of the economy,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

Is that how you impress the village girls in Ogbomoso when you travel home at Salah?
nna u don vex be dat ?onye lagos grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:34am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Somebody just compared Lagos with the United States. And since when were people queuing to get into south western Nigeria?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EkoIle1: 1:36am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

Somebody just compared Lagos with the United States. And since when were people queuing to get into south western Nigeria?

To Ibo people, heading to Lagos is like going to America of course,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh.

it is comical to me that a person who cannot reason and use basic logic will then claim some sort of superiority. Smh

Up Asiwaju Company of Nigeria grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Are you talking about skilled or unskilled labor? Anybody fit sell spare parts, sell puff puff and gala and drain your resources by not even paying taxes because these are informal sectors of the economy,  

If they aren't taxed, then very bad. They have to be taxed heavily.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

What answer do you want?

nna just talk true make devil shame
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2011
mbatuku1:

Up Asiwaju Company of Nigeria grin

Well, so we are in agreement that your logic was terrible. Good.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2011
Ezeagu Ajani,

what is the purpose of those photos? Is that meant to indicate development and civilisation? Which village is that of?

Omo, you fall my hand o.

Seriously, these people are dragging us back jo! How can someone use that analogy in this day and age to depict development?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:40am On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2011
The Taiwan of Africa, yes?

Minus the cheap electricity, I guess

Must really suck to invest heavily in a business that isn't economically competitive
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

Village of Nnewi. grin

[center][img]http://1.bp..com/_VfdGlmUwjFQ/TPxcC-mykGI/AAAAAAAAGjU/JwX716Zcar8/s1600/innoson.jpeg[/img][/center]
Is that the innoson motors
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 1:43am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

Well, so we are in agreement that your logic was terrible. Good.

I Never implied that. I was just having fun thinking of Asiwaju's Company was doing in the SW.

The man must be floating in the air right now. At least, until the court cases begin. Lol
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2011
igweeeeeeeeeeeee!

we believe you r great.d issue really is do you?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Here we go again with the tribalistic threads and unnecessary "Igbo" bashing.

Now, tell me if Igbos are the only ones voting for Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

The Taiwan of Africa, yes?

Minus the cheap electricity, I guess

Must really suck to invest heavily in a business that isn't economically competitive

Must really suck to have nothing at all. cry
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:47am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

igweeeeeeeeeeeee!

we believe you r great.d issue really is do you?
grin grin grin

God bless 'em. Very funny folk.

mbatuku1:

I Never implied that. I was just having fun thinking of Asiwaju's Company was doing in the SW.

The man must be floating in the air right now. At least, until the court cases begin. Lol
I heard Asiwaju and Company opened up a new branch office in Anambra. Is this true? Their rival company, Agulu Progressive Grand Assembly went bankrupt and had to sell off their business at firesale prices. Asiwaju and Co really got the assets at a great price grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 1:48am On Apr 15, 2011
Ezeagu Ajani,

why are you letting yourself down like this now?

Look at those pictures closely and tell me how many of your brothers you see there.

Oyinbo man colonised you, Yoruba people are doing so in SW and now the Taiwanese have invaded your territory to take from you also? O ma se o.

You are all signed to a life of servitude.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 1:51am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

Must really suck to have nothing at all. cry

Isn't it better to have an asset worth 0 than one that will go bankrupt unless electricity arrives? grin

Anyway, some enormous amount of Nigeria's manufacturing industry is based in the Lagos-Ogun axis. So not quite nothing.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ezeagu(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2011
Desola:

Ezeagu Ajani,

why are you letting yourself down like this now?

Look at those pictures closely and tell me how many of your brothers you see there.

Oyinbo man colonised you, Yoruba people are doing so in SW and now the Taiwanese have invaded your territory to take from you also? O ma se o.

You are all signed to a life of servitude.

Mmm, look at these Taiwanese.

[center][/center]
http://www.codewit.com/business/nigeria-economy/2226

How dare their black selves take Nnewi peoples jobs. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis / Army Discovers Live Bomb In Ebonyi / Obanikoro, Family Sue EFCC For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.