Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. (6399 Views)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / I Am 71 Dated Over 100 Girls , Short Women Are Devil / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Angelacruz: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Casham:
I dated one, but that geh na no nonsense geh o. O boy I Dodge. She no dey talk, but the way this geh go look you ehn, only you by yourself go calculate your level of sense to mumu ratio. Pesin go just dey like monitoring spirit.
[img]

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Truthabulabula(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Short women, tall trouble.

There was this shorrtyy I do hang out with. She gat big booty but, very small boobs.

Damn, I need boobs too miss. I do

She can't be a wife material cause, she ain't gat nothing up there.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Kondomatic(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
My experience with one was awesome really, though it didn't last long. . She's very smart.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by OGWILLS123: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
My friend's where like OG you neva tell me your junior sis don come ooh angry
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by CheedyJ(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
I sha know their temperament is way taller than their heights... but, they are sweet asides the short fuse

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by thatsleepboy1: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2021
My mom is short and and amazing and sweet woman but a no nonsense woman even my father testified when they were still together.

SanctifiedSista:
Short women are one of the most intelligent and patient women on earth

How do you know? You must be short to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by pozehnani(f): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Godoverevery:
They have anger issue.... seems being short affect them psychologically.

To them everyone is disrespectful.

Complex issues. Always feeling intimidated by tall peeps

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by pozehnani(f): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Lies!

All the ones I Know have very low IQ.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:01am On Mar 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I am tall, beautiful with a sense of humour grin
Lies

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by blingxx(m): 4:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Emmatet:
They are always angry

I notice ..small joke they will misunderstand and think you are insulting them ,they always think you are cheating on them ,some of them just no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by femi4: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
They are impatient...ask shortty
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Herbephe1(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2021
I bought fufu(6 doeses)and egusi soup, with 3meats, she ate 2 doses of fufu after saying she's not used to eating fufu, and eventually ate 3 meats while I hadn't tasted the meat shelf.Being the first date, I no wan talk and I ended up saying" me shelf I no like meat" .... the thing really pain me die...

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by powerhouse3(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Apart from the good sex ,.... short girl are no no....

I mean ,short girl are too stubborn,

Look At How They Even Refuse To Grow

6 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Salex007(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2021
they can't take in anything longer than 6 inch, they will be complaining of WOMB shifting
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by anuofGod(f): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2021
pozehnani:

Complex issues. Always feeling intimidated by tall peeps
����
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by anuofGod(f): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2021
powerhouse3:
Apart from the good sex ,.... short girl are no no....

I mean ,short girl are too stubborn,

Look At How They Even Refuse To Grow

Looool, such wickedness with your last sentence.
Avoid me...lol

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by 1Sharon(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Salex007:
they can't take in anything longer than 6 inch, they will be complaining of WOMB shifting

Well sir, you need to have 6inches first to shift anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by GeneralPula: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
KidDarkness:

There are few petite ladies with curves, above moderate boobs and butts. Lots of petite ladies have the asian type body. Great thing about them is that they are easy to carry with less difficulty.

Jah bless you..

My likeness for petite slim girls no be here. They’re my kind of girls. Even if I’m gon hookup, it’s still has to be with a petite girls. I don’t do anything fat, even if for free, I no dey do fat/busty girls at all..

I can’t come and be driving heavy trailer when I can easily ride in Oko Ayokeele(Smart cars).. You sabi that kind thing! wink

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by powerhouse3(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
anuofGod:

Looool, such wickedness with your last sentence. Avoid me...lol
..ok, I will....
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Petite girls..

They’re the best among all girls..

It’s easier for a guy to fall in love with petite girls cuz they’re fit for a lot of things..

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Draslo:
I want to confirm something cool
Wetin you wan confirm grin
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Emmatet:
They are always angry
Very very true
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Short girl spotted grin
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by anuofGod(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
powerhouse3:
..ok, I will....
Lol
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by KidDarkness(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Chai! Wicked.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Draslo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Perfecttouch:
grin
You can measure their having sense by their height
This is a lie. Sense nor dey respect height.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Draslo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Six inches vs this? grin grin grin

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Mrscarter(f): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:
I want to confirm something cool

Modified Thursday, March 18
Thanks for your input, guys. I have shown this thread to who I intended to make a point to and we have both agreed that short women have a short temper, low self-esteem, are usually intelligent but are mostly quite loyal. So generally, short girls are totally worth it.

Tall girls, we love you too o. kiss

Ha thats totally megrin
Am short n all those things.

Plus short girls u can pick up n do anything u wanna in the oza roomgrin
(If youre dating them ofcourse lol)

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Mrscarter(f): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
1Sharon:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by KAM3KAZI: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
There is this short girl I'm friends with but I know she wants to be with me. She is the nicest girl I've ever met,heck, I've started falling for her.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by jimmychang: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
blingxx:

I notice ..small joke they will misunderstand and think you are insulting them ,they always think you are cheating on them ,some of them just no get sense

I have a friend like that ...at first she didn't get me but now she understands me when I am joking ... grin grin grin

They are sweet too but they are no nonsense persons...them catch my guy dey brooza the babe call me dey vex for me because she thought I was the one grin..I was kinda happy she called though grin
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmm, short girls really have temper. They are very sensitive. They have very high tendency of killing their partner. I almost lost my life with one. Their pussy can't accommodate big gbola. Na war for bed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Ever Seen A Lady With Big Thighs? Here Are Their Struggles / Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.