Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (66086 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
DedeNkem:

The boy is a fool. A girlfriend is not a wife.
Well a lot of guys do share their atm pins with their girlfriends though cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Mandela27: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
lefulefu:
Lol that's first class foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by DedeNkem: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
lefulefu:

It's stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by vivilafrosh(f): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
lefulefu:
but she did wrong in withdrawing his money .though op made an error in letting her know his pin code but then that does not give her any right to just collect his atm and withdraw his money to go play ponzi.which Kain irresponsible behaviour be dat.wat of if the money he saved in his account was for more important stuff like school fees or his house rent.

I'm responding to you because you didn't resort to name calling like some kids do here in nairaland. I don't know the said girl and I am not defending anyone. A girl who happens to know much about you as to your pin is more than a girlfriend. The op is not saying the exact truth. Somehow his been able to find a story to paint her bad. If she had intentions of stealing from him he won't be running his mouth the way his doing. He claims she ran away from him yet he knows almost all her close friends. I pity the girl for ending up with a man who has to table their personal issue in public delight and even goes further to bribe police men. The only reason his not in jail is either the girl is not intelligent or she's still stupidly in love with him.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
vivilafrosh:

I'm responding to you because you didn't resort to name calling like some kids do here in nairaland. I don't know the said girl and I am not defending anyone. A girl who happens to know much about you as to your pin is more than a girlfriend. The op is not saying the exact truth. Somehow his been able to find a story to paint her bad. If she had intentions of stealing from him he won't be running his mouth the way his doing. He claims she ran away from him yet he knows almost all her close friends. I pity the girl for ending up with a man who has to table their personal issue in public delight and even goes further to bribe police men. The only reason his not in jail is either the girl is not intelligent or she's still stupidly in love with him.
some guys in the heat of sex would even share their personal atm pin with a roadside hooker they just met grin.dudes these days don't need to be on a personal level with a girl before they start sharing their bank details with her grin.its still foolishness to be telling a girl that is not ur wife ur personal bank details .doing so makes u vulnerable .but then the girl still did wrong in withdrawing money that doesn't belong to her.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
if you are interested in Hooking up call or WhatsApp Jessica Serious Clients Only 09039568463

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.