Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (66092 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by mentored: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:
You bribed the officers with ten tbousand each.

Meaning that in total, all that you have left from that money is just thirty four thousand naira.

I'm trying not to talk lipsrsealed

dont be angry when they call you ashewo ooooooooooo

be ready

humor is not allowed in an armed robbery case

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Fr33born(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2021
saphiere:
You didn't answer my question in your previous thread. Can you pay for all her time you wasted?

The girl was wasting time with him while the guy was gaining time?
And that justifies stealing and running away with someone's money?
Your foolishness is second to none. Extraordinary everyday. You should be ashamed of yourself for the senseless comments you post here everyday.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Fr33born(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2021
capitalzero:

Both the boy and the girl are foolish and immature.
Mr maturity, king Solomon, I salute you ooooo
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Fr33born(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Waterlrd:
No , he is not brave neither sensible.
All the common sense he used was bought in the police station with #20k.........
That is too bad.

Let me give him one more hint before he will become a victim of his own weakness.

Op, you can now go back to police station and make official complain and submit the recovered money & the phone as an evidence to your complaint , so that the said girl will pay for her crime by paying you all you lost on the process including your #20k to the police guys who sold you the idea in the first place.

If you didn't, the girl may go & sue you for harassment & snatching of her phone & money.

Remember, she didn't steal your money.
You willingly gave her your pin & perhaps she has been withdrawing from same acc which makes it joint acc .

Yes, nice advice. He should go and make an official complaint before the mumu girl meets an intelligent person who would advise her to take legal action against him
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by paddyofboss(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:

Meaning that in total, all that you have left from that money is just thirty four thousand naira.

Did u see where he said he got her iphone 11 pro max?
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by KenModi(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Biyonce:
Broke ass behaviour undecided

Broke ass kill you dia!

Thief na thief. You think if a lady or anyone steals Dangote or Otedola’s ATM and withdraw money without their consent, they won’t be on their ass with both the police and the law?

To slap you dey hungry me I swear. Idiiot!

The future is female. grin
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Ihatethemods: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Wow..sorry for this bro.

Meanwhile, See the shocking moment Pete Edochie advises married men to cheat on their wives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDh3jerSRsA
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by deeva2: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2021
YOU BRIBED POLICE OFFICERS WITH 10K EACH.....ANOTHER TOOLS OF CORRUPTION IN NAIJA..WELL DONE
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Georgereal277(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, what a sigh of relief. Thanks to nairalanders for your advice. For those who haven't been following this is the previous thread link

https://www.nairaland.com/6460802/girlfriend-just-scammed-me

So after what happened yesterday I couldn't sleep, I hardly blinked throughout the night I was looking for all the possible means to get back to this girl and get my money refunded.

The mistake I made earlier was calling her her freinds to ask wether she was with them. Apparently she was with one of those girls but she lied. Early this morning I went to the police station bribed two officers (10k each) and told them I would be needing thier services for some few hours.

I don't care if I spend more sef. I started checking all her freinds house. Started from her best freinds place I caught up with her after about 6 places.

She has spent out of the money she has 54k left with her I took it and I took her phone as well(11 pro max). I don't care what happens if she refunds my money she can come for her phone.

She couldn't say anything, neither could she beg. I figured out it will take a long process going the legal way and she might have spent the money before all the evidence I put up against her will be ready.

Thanks to everyone who contributed I know have her phone and half of the money if she dosent show up within a week I will be selling that phone I swear. And luckily for me all the evidence is there on her phone. She has been mocking me and telling some of her freinds how she stole my ATM card. Victory at last.!!!
. indeed the future is female
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Ruggedpen: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Ejike07:
you did what a sensible man ought to have done. Kudos! I think you are among the few brave ones out there. As for that babe of yours......... congrats sha
bros I have paid many transport for girls, I no see them, may be op is fighting our Battle, op go all way out on them. Bastard bitches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by taurusdude0(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:

Plus iphone 11
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Oyiboman69: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2021
Yewandequeen:
Nice one

Just be extra careful when dealing with these Jezebels out there.
I like your person
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Zoey95: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Yewandequeen:
What is bad is bad and has no other name. If your man can give you his atm password then he has so much trust in you. Why flaw for just 120k damn. She is a damn thief and must have been showing trait long ago but Op didnt pay attention, he was blinded by love.

Sadly the next girl will be the one to suffer for the trust he lost in women.

may God bless you abundantly in Jesus name amen. wish all ladies thinks like you. the world would have been a better place
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by kellyzaf(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Xenry:
Nice step. Please remember to keep us updated on what will happen later!
Those girls must pay!
If she comes to beg you, make sure you fvck her very much and dump her sorry ass.

Dont try it bro cuz she might claim u rape her after the show, be wise
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Yewandequeen(f): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Zoey95:

may God bless you abundantly in Jesus name amen. wish all ladies thinks like you. the world would have been a better place
amen and you too sir.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I will definitely remember to tag you when Nigerian men who rape children and murder their mothers are on front page, so you can use your eyes to see how useless and worthless Nigerian men are.

I USE GOD BEG YOU DON'T QUOTE OR TAG ME ON BAD NEWS.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nnefada: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Your bitterness for women sha. I guess you were dumped in a gutter by your mother and you do not know if you have any sister. Sorry for pains my guy[.
Dear op, you did well jare. She's of no good. quote author=Naijahops post=99937972]Another man saved. This is why i called nigerian girls useless human and worthless piece of shiit.[/quote]
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2021
9jaRealist:

Is that what you call your mother? Or sisters? No need for the crude and primitive MISOGYNY. >
misogyny ? Don't call me that.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Kingzeez10: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:

What about the iPhone 11 pro max?
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2021
Nnefada:
Your bitterness for women sha. I guess you were dumped in a gutter by your mother and you do not know if you have any sister. Sorry for pains my guy[.
Dear op, you did well jare. She's of no good. quote author=Naijahops post=99937972]Another man saved. This is why i called nigerian girls useless human and worthless piece of shiit.

WOW F OR M MONIKER? I DON'T I'LL CONTINUE WITH MY PREACHING. REMEMBER NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nnefada: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2021
Naijahops:
Another man saved. This is why i called nigerian girls useless human and worthless piece of shiit.
Dear op, you did well jare. She's of no good.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, what a sigh of relief. Thanks to nairalanders for your advice. For those who haven't been following this is the previous thread link

So after what happened yesterday I couldn't sleep, I hardly blinked throughout the night I was looking for all the possible means to get back to this girl and get my money refunded.

The mistake I made earlier was calling her her freinds to ask wether she was with them. Apparently she was with one of those girls but she lied. Early this morning I went to the police station bribed two officers (10k each) and told them I would be needing thier services for some few hours.

I don't care if I spend more sef. I started checking all her freinds house. Started from her best freinds place I caught up with her after about 6 places.

She has spent out of the money she has 54k left with her I took it and I took her phone as well(11 pro max). I don't care what happens if she refunds my money she can come for her phone.

She couldn't say anything, neither could she beg. I figured out it will take a long process going the legal way and she might have spent the money before all the evidence I put up against her will be ready.

Thanks to everyone who contributed I know have her phone and half of the money if she dosent show up within a week I will be selling that phone I swear. And luckily for me all the evidence is there on her phone. She has been mocking me and telling some of her freinds how she stole my ATM card. Victory at last.!!!

Good one. Now make sure you change your passwords or else she get you back some how. Also stop revealing such sensitive information to people you have a tenuous relationship with.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by saphiere(f): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2021
authority2006:

I can't believe that you actually typed this and believed it as well. More like Op wasted his time on her. Does she appear to you like someone who is actually doing meaningful things with her life? Moving from one house to another, stealing from her friends. That's not the life of someone who values time.
And besides, if a man could disclose his ATM PIN to his gf, you should imagine what he might have spent on her already.
It is time for you to stop defending and justifying bad behaviour just because the culprits have the same gender as you. It shows a terrible flaw in your personality.
Read my post on his previous thread. I said I don't support the girl
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Ejike07: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Waterlrd:
No , he is not brave neither sensible.
All the common sense he used was bought in the police station with #20k.........
That is too bad.

Let me give him one more hint before he will become a victim of his own weakness.

Op, you can now go back to police station and make official complain and submit the recovered money & the phone as an evidence to your complaint , so that the said girl will pay for her crime by paying you all you lost on the process including your #20k to the police guys who sold you the idea in the first place.

If you didn't, the girl may go & sue you for harassment & snatching of her phone & money.

Remember, she didn't steal your money.
You willingly gave her your pin & perhaps she has been withdrawing from same acc which makes it joint acc .
Joint account if they are married or business partners. There's no joint account with unmarried lovers. kapish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by pek(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2021
vivilafrosh:
She didn't scam you stop misleading people. She room from you just as you have been taking from her. Do you have any plans of getting married to her? NO! So why won't she take money from your purse? That's the only price she can get for your play boy role. I just blame her for not being smart. I hate weak guys that's why I'm not going to burg to any idiot.
Can you tell us what he took from her?
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Why didn't you post her pictures? This might save another foolish guy undecided sad
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
daroz:
How can you do this to your girlfriend? How much is 120k that you now have to bribe the police with 20k?
It’s not that I am supporting her , but I think you went too far. You should have be more matured.
Stupid nigga.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Fr33born:

The girl was wasting time with him while the guy was gaining time?
And that justifies stealing and running away with someone's money?
Your foolishness is second to none. Extraordinary everyday. You should be ashamed of yourself for the senseless comments you post here everyday.
You dey answer Saphiere? Be like u never tey for this country...Best u ignore her bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Escabado: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

mocking me and telling some of her freinds how she stole my ATM card. Victory at last.!!!

I wish all men can be brave and smart like you . Relationship and marriage Is an organized scam designed to favour women . Know this and know peace . Thank you for been a real man
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2021
prince2pac:

OP na one of her friends be this
Smash her head! Op don't allow her to come close to your place again. she can be contacting you via your phone.. She might likely start coming with charms against you, be very careful about these generation of evil ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by aktolly54(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

try read some sensible advice on here again and try follow it. dont assume you already win yet because the girl might come hard on you again and you might lose in the long run. forget the bribe matter, try make the case official by register it at police station then if she come back hard on you then there is chance you will WIN ...i wish you the best and dont hurt your next babe because of what you pass through now from this particular babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.