Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (66096 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by nedekid: 12:14am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, what a sigh of relief. Thanks to nairalanders for your advice. For those who haven't been following this is the previous thread link

https://www.nairaland.com/6460802/girlfriend-just-scammed-me

So after what happened yesterday I couldn't sleep, I hardly blinked throughout the night I was looking for all the possible means to get back to this girl and get my money refunded.

The mistake I made earlier was calling her her freinds to ask wether she was with them. Apparently she was with one of those girls but she lied. Early this morning I went to the police station bribed two officers (10k each) and told them I would be needing thier services for some few hours.

I don't care if I spend more sef. I started checking all her freinds house. Started from her best freinds place I caught up with her after about 6 places.

She has spent out of the money she has 54k left with her I took it and I took her phone as well(11 pro max). I don't care what happens if she refunds my money she can come for her phone.

She couldn't say anything, neither could she beg. I figured out it will take a long process going the legal way and she might have spent the money before all the evidence I put up against her will be ready.

Thanks to everyone who contributed I know have her phone and half of the money if she dosent show up within a week I will be selling that phone I swear. And luckily for me all the evidence is there on her phone. She has been mocking me and telling some of her freinds how she stole my ATM card. Victory at last.!!!
Correct guy!!
2 big stout is appropriate.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by toprealman: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Victory at last
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Telstar: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, what a sigh of relief. Thanks to nairalanders for your advice. For those who haven't been following this is the previous thread link

So after what happened yesterday I couldn't sleep, I hardly blinked throughout the night I was looking for all the possible means to get back to this girl and get my money refunded.

The mistake I made earlier was calling her her freinds to ask wether she was with them. Apparently she was with one of those girls but she lied. Early this morning I went to the police station bribed two officers (10k each) and told them I would be needing thier services for some few hours.

I don't care if I spend more sef. I started checking all her freinds house. Started from her best freinds place I caught up with her after about 6 places.

She has spent out of the money she has 54k left with her I took it and I took her phone as well(11 pro max). I don't care what happens if she refunds my money she can come for her phone.

She couldn't say anything, neither could she beg. I figured out it will take a long process going the legal way and she might have spent the money before all the evidence I put up against her will be ready.

Thanks to everyone who contributed I know have her phone and half of the money if she dosent show up within a week I will be selling that phone I swear. And luckily for me all the evidence is there on her phone. She has been mocking me and telling some of her freinds how she stole my ATM card. Victory at last.!!!
Clap for yourself. In my own experience in Nigeria, I waited for the lady to go use the toilet, then I opened her handbag immediately and took back my money. Lots of irresponsible Nigerian girls out there.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by stephenponti(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:
You bribed the officers with ten tbousand each.

Meaning that in total, all that you have left from that money is just thirty four thousand naira.

I'm trying not to talk lipsrsealed

When he sell the iPhone he will have enough ballance to toy around.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Zenithpeak(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Up niggar....

Please sell the phone on Nairaland to the highest bidder... also don't forget to do little giveaway.

I share in your joy bro.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by 99thEnemy(m): 12:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Biyonce:
Broke ass behaviour undecided

Make Una come ooooooh!, Make una come see!! grin grin

Chaaaaiiiiiiiii!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na them, na them be this oooooooooh! grin

this one ma follow for Zzor and Saphiere squad grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Uzi11enzo: 1:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Nice one OP.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Jayrow08: 1:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Abeg make Una help me
My own na phone she still and na only her number I get and she don block me

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by TrebleChamp(m): 1:11am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Correct man smiley
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by tiredoflife(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2021
Biyonce:

I wish ur father listened when we told him not to have kids
This DNA of stupidity won't have been passed to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:

Meaning that in total, all that you have left from that money is just thirty four thousand naira.

What's the meaning of this comment, you are really heartless, so he should have left her . undecided
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2021
vivilafrosh:
She didn't scam you stop misleading people. She room from you just as you have been taking from her. Do you have any plans of getting married to her? NO! So why won't she take money from your purse? That's the only price she can get for your play boy role. I just blame her for not being smart. I hate weak guys that's why I'm not going to burg to any idiot.
You must have been dumped, that is why your sounding so bitter.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Sniper101(m): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2021
StacyO:

most times, it's really not about money spent
it's just that... "fvck ups must be treated" accordingly

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Sixfeetbelle: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Naijahops:
Another man saved. This is why i called nigerian girls useless human and worthless piece of shiit.

I will definitely remember to tag you when Nigerian men who rape children and murder their mothers are on front page, so you can use your eyes to see how useless and worthless Nigerian men are.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by IjeBos(m): 2:00am On Mar 17, 2021
vivilafrosh:
She didn't scam you stop misleading people. She room from you just as you have been taking from her. Do you have any plans of getting married to her? NO! So why won't she take money from your purse? That's the only price she can get for your play boy role. I just blame her for not being smart. I hate weak guys that's why I'm not going to burg to any idiot.

Wow. No one forced her to be in that relationship or sleep with this guy if she did. Everyone has agency. She made that choice. And she also made a choice to take his ATM card and steal from him. C'mon, why would you even support this nonsense. Hopefully, you're only 16 and outgrow whatever this is you believe.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Jayrow08: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I will definitely remember to tag you when Nigerian men who rape children and murder their mothers are on front page, so you can use your eyes to see how useless and worthless Nigerian men are.

Bros didn't u see what I comment
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Sixfeetbelle: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Jayrow08:

Bros didn't u see what I comment

No, I didn't.

Where is it?
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Jayrow08: 2:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

No, I didn't.

Where is it?
I said
Abeg make Una help me
My own na phone she still and na only her number I get and she don block me
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by showafrica(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Next time, don't lose guard because of warm hole, you might not be lucky. What if she is now dating a mopol, they will now storm your house in hilux van and kidnap you. Na so wahala dey start.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by zedegit: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Xenry:
Nice step. Please remember to keep us updated on what will happen later!
Those girls must pay!
If she comes to beg you, make sure you fvck her very much and dump her sorry ass.

Is it only Bleep you know. I doubt how one even get erection for such a monster?

@ Op it seems she bought the phone with part of your money so technically it's yours.

She deserves to be in jail. Op sue her cos she might still have a trick in her evil mind on how to get back at you later on.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by zedegit: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Biyonce:

Another biatch spotted.

Op did the right thing. The girl is a thief.
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:26am On Mar 17, 2021
Rocktation:
OK.
Really? okay?
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by Larrykaysail(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

hope the phone was unlocked and no Icloud on
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by 9jaRealist: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Why would you give anyone at all your ATM PIN in the first instance?
You’re lucky that Naija Police can be bribed because anywhere else you would have to overcome the presumption of permission.
>
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by 9jaRealist: 2:39am On Mar 17, 2021
zedegit:
Is it only Bleep you know. I doubt how one even get erection for such a monster?

@ Op it seems she bought the phone with part of your money so technically it's yours.

She deserves to be in jail. Op sue her cos she might still have a trick in her evil mind on how to get back at you later on.

After he had given her his PIN?
It will simply be his word against hers.
>
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by COdeGenesis: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2021
vivilafrosh:

Most idiotic and senseless comment I have read on this thread. How do you produce such bullshit from your head. Wack

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by 9jaRealist: 2:43am On Mar 17, 2021
Naijahops:
Another man saved. This is why i called nigerian girls useless human and worthless piece of shiit.

Is that what you call your mother? Or sisters?
No need for the crude and primitive MISOGYNY.
>
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by DrMuzungu(m): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Bro, have you offered her to pay back the money she has and... erm... "compensate" you for the balance?

No, no, I did not mean THAT. Or did I?

wink
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by ghostcenturion(m): 2:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Op as you've gotten that phone switch it off and never turn it on for any reason until she pays you and gets her phone back.
If possible let the police or a witness sign that you took the phone from her and she signs that it's her phone.

So one day someone else won't track the phone and say it is his or hers.
Since this girl likes scamming, don't know who else would have been her victim
Re: I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Biyonce:

Only a lady can type this broke ass comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.