Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (44850 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by alfredilly: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
With good brains you can get beauty undecided

beauty is only skin deep morever beauty can attract men for sex but your attitude goes a long way to determine whether you get married and how long your marriage lasts.
anyway it takes only good brains to develop good attitudes.

las las nigerian girls are usel.....

Nigerian men are confusing brain for good manner. A lady can be smart, intelligent but selfish, uncaring and unsympathetic. Brain isn't the same as virtue. The lady is what God put in every ladies in measure. In fact, beauty is meant to reflect your virtue if properly nurture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Chicastle: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Phenomenal16:
..Nigerian men n hypocrisy are like 5&6
If u see the way they will be following fine gals like goat (ewu) going to d slaughter.......the facts remains that beautiful gals av the most attention
Later they will come online to yarn wife material ,,character gbogbotigbo
No wonder ladies do everything to look beautiful
The ones with low esteem bleach so badly
Talk for another......
2015,,,I got admission at nsk unn to be precise
They made laptop compulsory...... So we were standing under the hot sun in front of ICT with our laptop receipt,,,,,,,,the guy was just picking all the fine gals
Kai.....I was almost crying ...small me
Until one of them pointed at me and shouted
Ebony beauty come
Ahhh!!
I almost fainted... I was like so I fine so.....
Jesu
Lol
Men will always be men
I dey come

Your story just reminded me of when we were doing final year clearance at the bursary. The corper Guy was just picking fair fair girls to attend to their case while other average looking boys and girls were standing. If you see how he was smiling with the fine girls, but will speak rudely to any average girl asking him question. I was still filling out my form so I wasn't ready. But I was just observing this guy. I got so angry that I went to meet him and said, “I’ve been observing it’s only fair girls you’re attending to, what’s up with that?” The Guy was now smiling sheepishly, saying, “No, it’s not like that.” When I was done filling, I carried my form and gave him, he quickly collected it and said, “You see, it’s not only fair girls I’m attending to.” I just smiled. In my mind I was like, see this one, cos I called you out.

If they see beautiful or fair girls, you’ll know guys can be mugus. It’s average or dark girls they will be forming smart for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:

You deserve a gangbanq

Wow, that's pretty harsh

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by amuwo1980: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
That’s true , same way women will chose money over love anytime any day ,that’s human nature

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by amuwo1980: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
alfredilly:

Nigerian men are confusing brain for good manner. A lady can be smart, intelligent but selfish, uncaring and unsympathetic. Brain isn't the same as virtue. The lady is what God put in every ladies in measure. In fact, beauty is meant to reflect your virtue if properly nurture.
You just described my ex , the most self centered person I have ever met .
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by dy27(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Druss(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Any man that chooses beauty over brain tends to regret it especially successful men. Let me clarify this - there are many qualities that make a woman. If the woman is totally lacking in brains, avoid her. Especially if all she promises is physical beauty with no brains. I read somewhere that the mother determines the intelligence of the kids.

Now for those that have brains, it is often the presence of some other factor aside from beauty e.g. attitude, disloyalty, uncleanness etc that will cause men to run away.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by lawrykings(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

I have a friend (a first class product) who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain.

Men why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?

It will be foolish to build the marital choice solely around beauty of a woman rather intelligence but gaskia, i love beautiful women and God knows it, please God give me these two features in a woman, i need it, i wouldn't want to be put in a situation where i won't think twice before cheating on her, beauty matters (really don't mind the face, but let her have a bodyshape that will command my attention) as much as the IQ to me!
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by 1miccza: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Brain or beauty,choose one and don't lie

Tell your friend that she has been mixing with the wrong set of guys/men. Brains here isn't the issue but most men prefer ladies with good manners, who are caring and sympathetic, and who can hold intellectual discussions. Personally, I am still this single because I have been meeting beautiful ladies with nothing but sawdust in their brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by hahn(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Brain for marriage. Beauty for fvcking and dumping grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

I have a friend (a first class product) who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain.

First of all, I don't know what you mean by beauty without brains.

How do you know that all men choose beauty without brains or are you saying beauty and brains don't mix?

How do you know the girl we chose has no brains?

Your friend is a first class graduate. It tells me she is probably not humble? She probably wants to show off herself. I am willing to bet that your friend is in the needless habit of lauding herself over whoever she is with just so that he knows she is first class material and not to be trifled with.

Not that its bad. But the truth is she is doing it needlessly and coming off as weird. She wont know. Girl power things. But thats is why your frined is boyfriendless.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by xamuell: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men do overlook bad character of a very beautiful lady,bitter truth
not generally true.
Personally, I overlook a lot of things but will not treat a beautiful lady as a god. Yes, beauty can be smiting but bad character could ruin everything.
Beauty: physical, sexual significance
Brains(Emotional, mental intelligence): marital, long term commitment, lifetime significance.
As humans naturally desire both,
They have to run concurrently
For Platonic relationships, brains alone could do.
In terms of romance, the trigger for such emotions is largely initial sight(beauty).
To a large degree, brains determine the sustainability of romance.
Summary of this,
Love based on physical looks is no different from limerence(crush). If it isn't bound by nothing else but that, it shall sadly fall thesame fate as infatuation...
Fade away.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
She's not the one. They only have similar names on Facebook.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Debra911(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Bitter truth though
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by MrCuteAndLoaded: 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Who the heck is this Op to dare ask me to choose between Brain and Beauty?? I am choosing both. I will not want to be with an ingenuous Amoeba neither do I want grandma Cossy Orijako who after few years, the beauty turns to square nothing. Now if i choose both, at least I will have brain to hold on to when beauty fades (oh yah it will for sure!). The onus lies in you to diligently search out such woman....
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by TheGift: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Because we know deep down inside that beauty is fleeting, but wisdom is forever. As you grow older, you will find that beauty is only skin deep, and that there is a beauty even more beautiful beyond the skin. Love, joy, peace, laughter, companionship, partnership, mutual respect and a shared love of life.
Zzor:

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Asapchris(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
I will rather choose beauty and brain than to choose beauty alone.... we have many beauty with brain ladies out there, but op try to build your beauty along with your brain grin grin cheesy don’t just build the brain alone.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by PHijo(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Zzor:

1st class doesn't necessarily mean she has what men want! What people are looking for is the 'brain' to manage a home. Some with all their degrees don't have common sense.

People look for a balance, beauty, brain and upbringing. Without a healthy mix of the 3 components even if you are a professor you won't get the right kind of mind.

Very educated women who are not exceptionally beautiful like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Oby Ezekwelisi are married while an exceptionally beautiful lady like Arunma Oteh( maybe her personal choice) are single. Coupled with that Ms Oteh is very educated.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Debra911:

Bitter truth though
What is bitter about it?!
If you no fine,you no go find your blood group join body?!Shey Liketraits Attract?!
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by PHijo(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2021
1miccza:

Tell your friend that she has been mixing with the wrong set of guys/men. Brains here isn't the issue but most men prefer ladies with good manners, who are caring and sympathetic, and who can hold intellectual discussions. Personally, I am still this single because I have been meeting beautiful ladies with nothing but sawdust in their brains.

My brother that thing dey taya pesin!
People you can't have any meaningful conversation with. That thing pisses me off. Women who sound stupid or say nothing.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Gangstabae: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2021
And dump beauty once it fades ask Davido

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ofiko123(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Beauty over brains after how many years??
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by banmee(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Zzor:

Your premise is illogical. It's just like saying choose a lemon car over a brand new one. It all depends on your situation. No man would willingly go out looking for an unattractive woman. Best you can do is find one that's 50 percent of both and if one is lucky like me, you definitely get one that's a hundred percent of both.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by sparko1(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Zzor:

I will take beauty over brains, but smart!

Most brainy ladies are just book smart, not smart!
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Blackbishop(m): 12:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Zzor:

Can I get to meet that your brainy babe. On a serious note
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Duplexxx: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Men are too much some days ago a girl was complaining why God didn't created her to be man then i told her for you being a man not possible
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Zzor:

you, stop receiving yourself, we will go after brain and character rather than beauty without class
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by BENEAMATA: 1:12am On Apr 03, 2021
LanreFasasi:

Leave me
hello , is that SOUND SOULTAN , the great ?
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by BENEAMATA: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Gangstabae:
And dump beauty once it fades ask Davido
KOLEYEWON .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.