Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (44855 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by McLizbae: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Every girl can be beautiful, but not all can discharge that brainy attributes, No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by samsard(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

I have a friend (a first class product) who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain.

Men why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?
modified**

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by BigBashiru: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

I have a friend (a first class product) who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain.

Its biology and it will not stop. thats just how it is. nature cannot be quenched. not just beauty but also youth. men gravitate towards youth... thats how it is... every year there is a major scandal of a 42 year old trying to sleep with a 19,20 or 21 year old....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Burgerlomo: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Anyday anytime and if you guys think it's a lie ask Mr Macaroni or Alhaji Musa grin

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Calitoscassius(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yess! I would choose beauty first but if she has a little brain I would not mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Basemann: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ayterajah(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
LanreFasasi:

Leave me
� lolssss

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Godmademan(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

there is difference between brainy and oversabi. Oversabi girls are a turn off. They look down on guys cos of their academic prowess, little wonder they find it difficult with men. Their ego is twice as tall as mount everest. There are also beautiful ones you crave to have a chance with but when you engage them in a convo, you find out that they are not worth long term investment. Some guys will just let her be but others will conveniently push her into the smash category.

But if you woman is beauty with brain and you are havin nightmares cos of that, your self esteem needs resuscitation.

Meanwhile....

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Florenzo222(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
LINTUNE:
well I'll choose an averagely intelligent gal that is very pretty over a very intelligent gal is ugly, no doubt about that...but Ill rather pick that ugly intelligent gal,over a very dumb but pretty gal..hope u get the logic now?
logarithm indeed

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Basemann: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by calcal: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
BRAIN, God has given an individual a certain level of ability, if managed properly it transform into positive results. one measuring level of another person is not always the best.

Brain is like a gamble, while beauty is real.

Anytime, I go for the beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Stanleyville(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
shocked

I once dated this very beautiful plus figure8 shaped girl..the sex and fun we had was mind blowing and I enjoyed every bit of it..but deep down in me I knew I was never gonna wife her,.in fact the taught of marrying dey off my button..why??

She has a very low IQ when it comes to discussions n opinion about things in general..in fact she gat nothing meaningful to bring to the table except for her lubricious puna and Bombay ass!.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Avast(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Make I no talk

Natural Milk

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Ade3131: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
see how confused you are,men sha

He sounds confusing to u bcuz you're not a man. All he said there is similar to a lady saying she'd prefer an averagely good looking rich guy over a very handsome poor guy but if the rich guy is a dumb ass, she'd go with a smart/intelligent not too good looking guy who's got prospect.

Hope it's clearer now?

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
Men choose brain for Wife/ long term
Beauty for side chick/fun

When a matured/experience men are ready to get their partner ( not SIMPs/ fuckboys ) they go for the intellectual and most importantly respectful females
Increase the volume please...

A man's taste changes when he is ready to marry.....He looks deeper...beyond nyash and breast.

The best gift any guy can gjve his unborn kids is getting an intelligent, smart wife...If not u will pay and pay for everything till paying go tire u....admissions, extra moral classes etc..cheesy
Whether beauty or not..na woman brain/intelligence the attract me first.

6 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by lebete3000: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
It seems this one is a beauty without brain trying to force herself on a mugu, after getting tossed around by sharp guys...

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by mrdino(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Beauties (without brain) are for entertainment (f**king), while Brains (especially with moderate beauty) are for companionship (marriage).

We know who to choose when we are done playing around.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Millions have Brains these days but very few have Beauty and Brains....What makes you Special if you have all the Brains and a Disasterous look?!...I even love fvcking those sharp looking village Igbo girls that love to say nna nna than those extremely ugly girls in town forming British accent.
Who your English elp when you no get the face and Banging Body to meet up.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Basemann: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Vulcanheph(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
May God punish the mod that took this useless thread to FP....
You can ban me if you like.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by AleAirHub(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
I want both

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Vulcanheph(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Munzy14:

A man's taste changes when he is ready to marry.....He looks deeper...beyond nyash and breast.

The best gift any guy can gjve his unborn kids is getting an intelligent, smart wife...If not u will pay and pay for everything till paying go tire u....admissions, extra moral classes etc..cheesy
Better oil dey your head.
May you live long.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Asiri1991: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Can you connect me to your friend? Please, I need the brain to build a home, not just getting married. If yes, send a message to eduonicha91@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Twelfthman: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yep you right. Nothing knocks a man off like an intelligent woman

Munzy14:

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by doxijaw: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brains in Nigeria can be translated into decency from what i gather, similar to the way girl's say God fearing man which means loaded guy who doesn't cheat grin

When we have the real definitions for beauty and brain's will add our own contribution tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Walkee: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
To fucck? yes, to marry? no

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
I have rejected many brains ooo because I can’t stand unattractive lady. I need beauty and brain.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by PrinceMajestic: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Beauty and Brains. Ugliness ain't no success. J.COLE. but in situation whereby I must choose 1 I swear I go for beauty. For once i never imagined dating ugly females or marrying them. My children must be cute as i am or more cute and an ugly female can't guarantee me that

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Asianjollof007: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nobody likes to be seen with an ugly girl, we all wanna date someone that is at least a little bit attractive even girls don't like ugly guys except he has money.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Oshokalo: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
LanreFasasi:
Smh. Zzor and that her bug yansh again. Mehn no full your towtow again undecided
zzor na pics be dat,kai make I reserve my comment till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by CSTRR: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
I am a sapiosexual.
I love brainy girls.

It's not brainy by how much you can argue or talk.

Brainy in terms of talent and intellect.

There's nothing sexier than a girl that knows how to run JavaScript or create machine learning programs with python.

As long as she is not downright ugly.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Heterodox(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Brain is not about being bookish. That's just a form of intelligence. Brain will extend into creativity and critical analytical thinking, question is how many ladies can do that? Well the ones that do are bagging the men.

Needless to say, brain is never a substitute for beauty. I'm not interested in procreating ugly kids.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.