Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (45362 Views)

This Is The True Definition Of A Sidechick, Ladies Stop Deceiving Yourselves / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by mickeymimi: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
hmm
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ubola: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Men believe in what they see, while women believe in what they hear. No woman should have a first class and neglect her body, thinking that I'll look at her twice. Most men are physically strong and ugly, so such should go for soft and succulent babe to wife so as to have beautiful kids.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by JustforMen: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to
a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

I have a friend (a first class product) who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain.
Men why do you guys act this way but in reality you do the opposite?

just enough brain to hold a meaningful conversion and not be entitled, thats all that required.
enough brains to be a woman!
There is no evidence in all of human history that humanity benefitted from women having 'brains'.
Men literally created this civilisation without needing womens brains to help out.
Men simply want and need women for procreation and recreation.
Therefore, we need to see things that will attract us sufficiently to want to mate with you and to select you to make children with.
womens brains, wealth, class and power means nothingy to us. we just want to fvck you, thats all.
so beauty over brain anyday, Ma.
but we can say anything just to fvck you.

bitter truth but still the only truth.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by kingjooo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men do overlook bad character of a very beautiful lady,bitter truth
you're right my sister.D kind of altitude my woman put up most at times and i just overlook if she isn't beautiful honestly she for don de ha papa house since.Funny enough most of our beautiful women knows that their beauty means alot to us that's why they misbehave

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by mickeymimi: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ezewealth(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
niyidenrele:

Made me remember, Psychology 201,
Far back in school
Fallacies and .....
That is GST, philosophy And logic

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ubola: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
masterfactor:
Beauty fade over time but the brain does not.
Don't also forget that too much reading can lead to Dementia and Amnesia, all na madness. If you are a man, let physical beauty get you first b4 you see how to balance it up with IQ. No go marry monkey because e sabi book.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by bluefilm: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

I have a friend (a first class product) who is bitterly complaining of not attracting men and that if she had options she will choose beauty first and a moderate brain.

So true.

I will eventually settle for brain but the Beauty MUST be there to kick off the match!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by madridsta007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social media saying they will go for brains over beauty but in reality you will see these same men ignoring the brain and going extra length to attract a beautiful lady and eventually marry them.

First class product + bad attitude = Trouble in attracting men.

First class product + homely, respectful, very good attitude = Will attract men.

This is the equation.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by CanadaOrBust: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men are very good at saying a particular thing but act the exact opposite, you will see men all over social

So why don’t we see a bunch of men marrying illiterates. And why do parents send their girls to school because it eases their marrying a quality man??
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by noble2faith(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
How did your friend come into conclusion that it was her facial look that had been chasing men away from her?
I would love to see her pic.
I met a girl in Ilorin few years back. She is extremely beautiful but her intelligence is as low as loki. Simple sentence she could not construct. Reading and writing skills are very poor! I never knew she's that terrible. Her irresistible beauty captured me. I wooed her and she agreed. At first she thought I was joking when I said I liked cos she thought I knew her condition. When she observed how serious I was then she agreed. It was later I discovered the state of her intelligence. I tried to blend her and, at first, she was coping but cos of time constraint, I was unable to continue. I didn't want to take that risk of dating her and I didn't want to take advantage of her; she is too decent to be treated that way After some weeks, I left Ilorin for Lagos cos I only came to visit a friend there. There was day she sent a picture of her crying to me. She later sent me voice clip that if only God could take half of her beauty and replace it with sound mind. She was crying bitterly. I began to pacify her, telling her sweet words just to make her calm down cos she might want to do the unthinkable. She is happily married now with two kids.

What are my points from the short true life story?
1. Not all men will prefer beauty over brain. No matter how beautiful a lady is, if she is as dull as dullardino, she is a big NO for me. I don't know for others cos we have individual differences.

2. Beautiful - Ugly are both gradable antonyms. That you are not beautiful does not mean you are ugly. Very beautiful, beautiful, averagely beautiful, quite beautiful, ugly, grotesque, unsightful e.t.c. I prefer an averagely beautiful girl with intelligence than a very beautiful but brainless lady.

I believe that your friend does not fall under the category of ugly, grotesque, or unsightful. She may be averagely beautiful. I don't think it's her appearance that is chasing men away from her. She should check herself very well. Post her number here if men won't rush her.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

She is not attracting men cause she might have a strong spirit husband. Tell her to go spiritual by seeking the face of God. Also they don't write first class on the face.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Romanoff(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I don't know you but the attention you seek on nairaland is too much.. sometimes I wonder what kind of a lady you are.. you must be annoying to be around with..

You deserve a gangbanq

They say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.. maybe your friend's attitude is disgusting

For you to say someone deserves a Bleep makes me wonder what type of human you are.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by FatherOfJesus: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
I will always choose Beauty for a short term project but never will I choose beauty over brain for a longer project.
IYKWIM
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by noble2faith(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
kingjooo:
you're right my sister.D kind of altitude my woman put up most at times and i just overlook if she isn't beautiful honestly she for don de ha papa house since.Funny enough most of our beautiful women knows that their beauty means alot to us that's why they misbehave

Bros, na u b dat. Another man no go think am twice before he send her packing.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nephilim: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
I have forgotten the Monika of these Nairaland guy who outrightly put it that a woman's brain is not important to him but her beauty and shape and he got seriously bashed by some pretenders.Mosdii if you are not a coward come and say something
I'll choose beauty any day, anytime, yet with good character too! If I can't walk with you and raise my shoulders high, why niggas in the street keep shining their eyes, then you're no cut for me!
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by izubext007: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
well, I will choose brain over beauty for wife and beauty over brain for extra care. is that clear?
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by ityP(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

A repeat of Laycon and Erica's case I gues angry angry angry
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by kingjooo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
noble2faith:

Bros, na u b dat. Another man no go think am twice before he send her packing.
My broda na so sha,but rememba the way men lives their lives are not the same
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by noble2faith(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nuttella:
She is not attracting men cause she might have a strong spirit husband. Tell her to go spiritual by seeking the face of God. Also they don't write first class on the face.

God bless you! Other factors might be responsible for her marital status. How could she jump into conclusion that it was her appearance. She may be averagely beautiful but disrespectful or rude. Most intelligent ladies tend to be rude and challenging and most men won't settle for such lady.

Her condition might also be spiritual as u have said.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by noble2faith(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
kingjooo:
My broda na so sha,but rememba the way men lives their lives are not the same

Na same thing we dey talk
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Balistic4: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
qtguru:

I look at character not beauty, plus I am already handsome so I don't get carried away by beauty. But I like Ebony women too much , every Light skinned women with heavy makeup now looks like Bobrisky to me

You have said it all, I don't look at light-skinned ladies twice, no matter how you package, unless we have official or normal business together
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Vipro(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
If you want your Marriage to Fade away quickly go for beauty.
Simple as Simple.
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by alfredilly: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
I have forgotten the Monika of these Nairaland guy who outrightly put it that a woman's brain is not important to him but her beauty and shape and he got seriously bashed by some pretenders.Mosdii if you are not a coward come and say something
I
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by witworth(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
You have forgotten that the ugly ones too do get married afterall, so the ones that chose them chose beauty over Brain right?
You just think because you chose beauty and it's killing you from the inside means all men too will do the same. You have just deceived your own self with the fallacy and fantasy
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by JohnSin97: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
I'd fvck beauty and marry brains....

But truthfully I fall for extremely beautiful women at first sight...but once the conversation starts and the lady comes off as dumb I immediately loose interest...it may seem like am bvllshittin but I actually find smart women attractive especially if she's in a finance field, but some of very beautiful women I've met are actually airheads and the only stuff that gets them excited in a convo is either big brother Naija or some stupid shit which is a big turn off for me....like tell me how the fed's policies can make me money or how you shorted airline stocks pre covid....smart discussions over whiskey and you're wife material for me, fine face would get old but it's the convos we have that matter....... unfortunately most nigerian girls are airheads only good at being liabilities... Either eating, shitting, sleeping or gossiping and the only investment some of them ever know is MMM or some stupid ponzi which they keep trying to force you to join..............I think I'd go for brains.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pls zzor are u in benin...so that i can do practical cuz for me seeing is believing..u will bring yourself and any futher mathematics book...u will placed the book on the table by my left then u will sit facing me wearing shot skirt make i choose properly
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:
Men do overlook bad character of a very beautiful lady,bitter truth
Who doesn't care about looks?!
I personally wouldn't date an idiot though.
These days with the hype of social media and the trend of meeting peeps online... If I am in conversation with a person who has some interesting comments on a range of topics and I am drawn to them & don't really care what they look like at a point...But Still There's a way you will look that will make me switch off my fone or Drive away...You only make first impressions based on IQ when you only converse online but in reality things are away lot different.
I remember,those days of 2go that was how fell for one chic that can chat for Africa to even make it worse after she gave me her contact and the voice was pure gold and angelic... Requested for photos she refused,Requested to see her she also refused but finally,after much follow up and grooming she finally accepted to cum see me but only if I will pay for her cab....I was like wow no sweat can't wait...Only for one ugly bony half pass 4 O'clock eyes to arrive my gates with a taxi.
I couldn't believe it was the same person I've been chatting with all along.
To tell you the truth,I no come out ohh...I just switched off my phone dey inside dey observe her.
Thank God,say my place na estate with plenty gates Na so she dey ask every body wey she see if Dem know me.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by LINTUNE(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Florenzo222:
logarithm indeed
it's a confusing world we're in..
Re: Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain by Cynocefaal: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zzor:

Na who do you.this thing?

All your life na man,.man, man, haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.