Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' (43370 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by CSTRR: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

I just bow too for his explanation of Bible facts.

Shouting and screaming don't make prayer more powerful than the silent ones. Infact the Silent prayer is what we have seen Jesus practice.
God answers all prayers but sometimes you need to be desperate especially when you are in impossible situations.

Jesus shouted at the tomb of Lazarus. E get why.

Blind bartemus would have died blind if he did not scream and made Jesus to stop.
Jesus had already passed him by.
His scream attracted divine attention.

The principle has not changed today.
God respects desperate and loud prayers from the heart.
It was true from the old to the new testament.
It's still true today.

Infact, sometimes what you need to attract God's attention into your situation is to become uncivilized in the place of prayer.

When you become uncivilized, heaven will know you are ready.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by incogni2o: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.

Not true.

I check my wife's phone not because of insecurities but inquisitiveness.

By the way, that tiny bit of insecurity about your spouse is in everyone.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2021
grin
Bless up baba
Wande22:
no vex bro

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Juell(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
Lol, I always say this, Nigerian ladies are the most useless beings, even those that keep shouting they are the future and the fake ass ones proclaiming feminism. They are so cheap, just have money and a car, their brains will start running helter-skelter.

Crushing on a married man and saying it publicly. Mumu set of people.
Don't generalize please, because ur sisters, cousins, nieces are all women
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by incogni2o: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2021
StPete:
Sometimes Reno or his wife are too trivial. Simple "thanks" would've sufficed instead of all these long grammar of trying to defend or explain what not.

Like someone pointed out, it shows a level of insecurity on the part of the wife and even men who come out to defend not having extra marital affairs still harbour one or two side chicks

The triviality i think, is due to her clout chasing.

Nothing more.

Everyone should be interested in thier spouse's private or personal life IMHO, it's not entirely due to insecurities.

Unless you have a spouse that doesnt have an interesting life.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Onelove508: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2021
Na Reno himself type this thing.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Munzy14(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.
She is guarding her territory in this era of kayanmata voodoo...cheesy

Meanwhile, if your woman doesn't guide hers on u, you are just another option for her..grin

When a lady is into u, whether ur wife or girlfriend, she becomes the unpaid soldier to ur territory against other females... Very simple logic.

Small things u guys will be shouting insecure insecure, make she loose guard and allow her man enter into hands of strange women here and there.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Rawhumper(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Car isnt even necessary, just a cool crib with some cool loads of Money.

I dont have car but i Can beat People with cars when it cones to that.

I Wonder what will happen when i get a car...even my friend once Said it.

quote author=dimexy247 post=99950052]Lol, I always say this, Nigerian ladies are the most useless beings, even those that keep shouting they are the future and the fake ass ones proclaiming feminism. They are so cheap, just have money and a car, their brains will start running helter-skelter.

Crushing on a married man and saying it publicly. Mumu set of people. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Na so bro.

Rawhumper:
Car isnt even necessary, just a cool crib with some cool loads of Money.

I dont have car but i Can beat People with cars when it cones to that.

I Wonder what will happen when i get a car...even my friend once Said it.

quote author=dimexy247 post=99950052]Lol, I always say this, Nigerian ladies are the most useless beings, even those that keep shouting they are the future and the fake ass ones proclaiming feminism. They are so cheap, just have money and a car, their brains will start running helter-skelter.

Crushing on a married man and saying it publicly. Mumu set of people.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by ugofulfilled(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2021
dominique:
Reno typed that reply, if you know you know. Always trying to prove he's a virtuous husband but na them dey run show pass

He dragged his mother and female relatives first, or are they not Nigerian ladies too? You people should continue to throw stones in the market, just don't get too upset when your loved ones get hit.

It's ok. Do have a great day ahead.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Wahala for husband wey nor get wife who dey check im DM.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Rawhumper(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
[
I dont have any car i say it boldly but i at least i get my kind of ladies so life its not all about having cars. Though car is my last plan(getting my own House and stretching my biy is my priority b4 owing any car).

But i must Say women love it when a Guy has Source of income, looking good and attractive(i guess thats why i have much Access to pretty with Nice ass. Without having a ride).

For those that think its local Girls i carry, if You meet me in real life You on your own will know that my kind of Guy have taste and loves the best in Life. I have tasted all classes of Girls(including half castes, poor and rich) it remains pure white women and American negroes for me to get my World Trophy.

As it is now, i tell some pretty Girls my Life is occupied if its relationship....but i can spare sometime for fun.....thats how i go now. Those that wish to taste me, uses style to say lets have a date first.(This my encounters almost on daily Basis but i got no car).

So Guys should not hyping car as a yardstick to get chicks.

I am a Guy with Over confidence dey worry me.

quote author=Gandollaar post=99951530]. I even promoted you by ascribing a Toyota tiny light to you. Lol

Onishoro.

Poor broke and angry little man.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Rawhumper(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Modified! grin grin i even drag haumping The girls raw or not(i Ask them to bring their test and i Show Mine to them).

Most Girls don't like raw not cos of Hiv but cos of pregnancy....from my encounter women Are more scared of unwanted pregnancy than HIV. Some will Tell me if They paraventure Take in, The wont abort it for me.

Most of my Girls are Girls some Guys with car would stop on The Road begging to give them lift, while some Are what sugar daddies spend hundreds on thousand(But i have These Girls without a car and spending much Money lol).

I really feel blessed and thankful, just that HAUSA People wan use their bad Governance and Religion finnish This Country. If not i will be Feeling like Wiz kid or Davido.

quote author=Gandollaar post=99951530]. I even promoted you by ascribing a Toyota tiny light to you. Lol

Onishoro.

Poor broke and angry little man.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Godwritten: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2021
pocohantas:

She sure has lots of time on her hands. I wonder what the wives/partners of musicians and footballers will do.

That means CR7 and Messi own go reply tire na. Which public figure no get crush. Even Beyonce get, make JayZ leave im work start to read her IG page. Lol

Verily, anybody that doesn't like what Reno' s wife did, is in the game. She is either a husband snatcher or he sleeps with married women!

You know as I do that ''My Crush'' in Nigerian setting always has ''Soft Landing'' in the heart of the ''crusher'' wanting to be laid. Let's stop pretending, you would do same when the truth is dawn on you. So, I don't see anything ''immature'' or ''inscure'' here. If there is....

Forget about those top-guns you named, ''My Crush'' had dealt them dirty blows because they refused to learn. And, lastly...our dear Dangote, never heard about his story- '' My Crush''.

Protect what's yours when there's time. Jeff Bezos, Woods, M.Jackson and the likes are alive and dead to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Gandollaar(f): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2021
tomju:

Gandollar? You and wahala is like 5&6. The "Toyota tiny light" part got me into guffaws of laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Biko, calm down. God no go shame us.
I'm still loling myself since morning. hahahahah

dimexy247 cry me a River. hahahahaha
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Gandollaar(f): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Icezikagu:
grin grin Gandollaar Abeg na this tin no be fight oo take it easy with the guy... pls dimexy247 come and be going...
Hahahahahaha

I been nor know say the thing go pain the guy like that.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Urban9aira: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2021
ODE NI RENO ATI IYAWO EH
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Rawhumper(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2021
Yeah there even some Girls that don't like talking to Guys with sharp ride. If The guy approaches them, they Cross to The other Side of the Road. I have a Girl that does that. She is scared of them.

You Girls have different likes and traits but on a General term some don't really like Guys toasting them Inside a car(the girls love to See the full size of the guy if he doesnt use car) thats why some Guys end up giving a Lady lift. She either gives them wrong number or doesnt pick their calls.

I AM NOT A RICH GUY YET, I DONT HAVE A CAR BRO BUT NO GUY I MEAN NO GUY (Unlike most guys here that will keep claiming they have This and that just to impress) can intimidate me, when it comes to beautiful sexy Girls....

Some guys will say is it an achievement and so? But Same Guys have one or two chick they Are calling up and down for a date(hypocrites).

Thats why i dont encourage beating our Girls, but one Can still punish them in many ways other than beating or giving them wounds.

As for me i love our Girls, (if they like You, nit ur Stories or lies is making them to open legs. They have decided it already.)

quote author=dimexy247 post=99956205]Na so bro.

[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Rawhumper(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2021
[
Yeah there even some Girls that don't like talking to Guys with sharp ride. If The guy approaches them, they Cross to The other Side of the Road. I have a Girl that does that. She is scared of them.

You Girls have different likes and traits but on a General term some don't really like Guys toasting them Inside a car(the girls love to See the full size of the guy if he doesnt use car) thats why some Guys end up giving a Lady lift. She either gives them wrong number or doesnt pick their calls.

I AM NOT A RICH GUY YET, I DONT HAVE A CAR BRO BUT NO GUY I MEAN NO GUY (Unlike most guys here that will keep claiming they have This and that just to impress) can intimidate me, when it comes to beautiful sexy Girls....

Some guys will say is it an achievement and so? But Same Guys have one or two chick they Are calling up and down for a date(hypocrites).

Thats why i dont encourage beating our Girls, but one Can still punish them in many ways other than beating or giving them wounds.

As for me i love our Girls, (if they like You, nit ur Stories or lies is making them to open legs. They have decided it already.)

quote author=dimexy247 post=99956205]Na so bro.

[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by zuto4u(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2021
U are very wrong! His wife is not confused at all, rather, the confused one here is the lady that is confusedly crushing on a married man. I don't think u even know the meaning of confusion. The wife is not confused coz she knows where she belongs and she is trying to protect what is rightfully hers, but the confused lady does not know where she belongs hence why she is crushing on another woman's husband.
chiommy123:
That his wife is confused
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by zuto4u(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2021
God bless you my sister, u are a real woman with wisdom and foresight.
DaddyRochie1642:
This is one of the reasons why I vowed if I should ever have daughters in this life or even in the next life, I'll train that daughter of mine to be "Super Submissive" to a man that knows his Worth.

Clearly Reno Omokri knows his Worth and that his Wife Knows it too and I can assure you, that his Wife will give anyone Hell be it Man or Woman that attempts to come between her and her Husband ..... I will train My Sons to Know their Worth as Men.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by LordOfTheGame: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2021
RoyalBlu:
..."That is so sweet of you. My husband and I and our four children really appreciate your show of affection"

Why drag the children into this. The post reeks so much of immaturity. IMO.

Nothing like immaturity in the message. The woman knows that there're so many shameless girls out there (sorry if you're one of them) who would rather not develop themselves and attract their own men but rum after married men so she decided to encode her message and send a clear signal that NO TRESPASSING is allowed. grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by LordOfTheGame: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is one of the reasons why I vowed if I should ever have daughters in this life or even in the next life, I'll train that daughter of mine to be "Super Submissive" to a man that knows his Worth.

Clearly Reno Omokri knows his Worth and that his Wife Knows it too and I can assure you, that his Wife will give anyone Hell be it Man or Woman that attempts to come between her and her Husband ..... I will train My Sons to Know their Worth as Men.

This girl wey dey make eyes like sey.... grin why am I always viewing your profile? Maybe you're my CRUNSH ooh.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Icezikagu(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hahahahahaha

I been nor know say the thing go pain the guy like that.
Tamper mercies with Justice... biko

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by AbleBouncer: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's not insecured, she's just guiding her territory dazzol
From vampires?
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by RichAbujaGuy: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Reno's wife has access to his DMs?
That must suck for him.
But I guess he has to deal with it since she's the breadwinner of the family. wink
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Karlosorji(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Reno is a Celebrity in Nigeria so the wife should get use to it. It’s just a complement
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by mozona(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
since you are reading all your husband dm...

then i think she dont need to reply the female fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Bobrisky Rocks Off Shoulder Mini Gown (Photo) / Chika Ike Dazzles In Emerald Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.