Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' (43389 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by ogbonnachrys: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
All these social media stunts. Man go still get side chics
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by LawLab247: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
PAWG:

Where has your maturity taken you to oga LawLab247? You're still 'nameless' but I go need your legal services soon for business reg related matters grin

Lol. Man, you are very funny o. You should be in a circus.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Gandollaar(f): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Icezikagu:
Tamper mercies with Justice... biko
Hahaha..we love NL
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Gandollaar(f): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
SlimBrawnie:
From Reno by Reno to Reno
He finally shows us his beautiful wife's picture.
No mind am lol
see her Naija face..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Weathered: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
One of them has been spotted. grin
Seems you just learned the word "regurgitating"

Your comments shows the kind of home you were raised and how you were raised.

Farm tool. Okponu. Thunder fire you. Iya werey

Yen yen yen

you must be 16 and senile or a full adult and stupid or both.

There you are insulting all Nigerian ladies without exemption and you're berating someone who responded to your insult as coming from a bad home.

Between you and the 30 dweebs who liked your post,I wonder who is stupider.

But your kind of brain problem is uncommon, only the internet will make us spot you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
lekki1444:
shocked reno get wife ? poor woman have to put up with that loquacious noisemaker
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Be like e pain you pass these hoes

Ode asslicker
Weathered:
you must be 16 and senile or a full adult and stupid or both.

There you are insulting all Nigerian ladies without exemption and you're berating someone who responded to your insult as coming from a bad home.

Between you and the 30 dweebs who liked your post,I wonder who is stupider.

But your kind of brain problem is uncommon, only the internet will make us spot you.

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Weathered: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
Be like e pain you pass these hoes

Ode asslicker
grin the Truth must be an asslicker then.

Emobitch!
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Until you understand what an opinion is and know how to mind your business, that's when you will probably be free from asslicking.

Weathered:
grin the Truth must be an asslicker then.

Emobitch!
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by RoyalBlu(f): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Nothing like immaturity in the message. The woman knows that there're so many shameless girls out there (sorry if you're one of them) who would rather not develop themselves and attract their own men but rum after married men so she decided to encode her message and send a clear signal that NO TRESPASSING is allowed. grin grin grin

Shift.

I'm a legit married woman with two kids. I've learned overtime that all these social media show off is just wack. There are women who are my solid role models and they haven't done such a thing what with the calibre of people they're married to.

My first post ended with "IMO"

Different strokes for different folks...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by LordOfTheGame: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Shift.

I'm a legit married woman with two kids. I've learned overtime that all these social media show off is just wack. There are women who are my solid role models and they haven't done such a thing what with the calibre of people they're married to.

My first post ended with "IMO"

Different strokes for different folks...

May God bless you your home and prosper you. My comment was not actually an attack on you but to those girls we all know that prefers to run after married men.
Much respect to you.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Weathered: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
Until you understand what an opinion is and know how to mind your business, that's when you will probably be free from asslicking.

mind your business in a comment you posted to the public. You insult all women in Nigeria including your mother and ask a member of the public to mind his business over that comment.

Big fool!!!

Even a badly programmed virus get coordination pass you
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by eyinjuege: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Reno himself wrote that reply shocked
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by RoyalBlu(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

May God bless you your home and prosper you. My comment was not actually an attack on you but to those girls we all know that prefers to run after married men.
Much respect to you.

Amen! And also to you.

It's really unfortunate some of these girls throw themselves at the unavailable men. But then it takes two to tangle.

May God help our generation!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Wetin dis wan dey shalaye

You're a decorated fool.
Weathered:
mind your business in a comment you posted to the public. You insult all women in Nigeria including your mother and ask a member of the public to mind his business over that comment.

Big fool!!!

Even a badly programmed virus get coordination pass you
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
I will make you a scapegoat. That's a promise.
Weathered:
lolz. You insult every Nigerian woman and days we should midj our business.

Your stupidity needs professional management.

Na your case dey make government kmwocssy dem suppose licence parenthood for unsuitable adults.

Son of the famed!

E go better if you go look for the babalawo when swap your destiny with thayod s mountain goat.

Bold ignorant idiot
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Weathered: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
I will make you a scapegoat. That's a promise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy dem suppose donate your brain to autism so that we go know how humans take evolved from wild beasts and those when no fit make the evolutionary jump.

Your life isn't even worth that china phone in your hands or the data that projects your rare strain of stupidity and mental impairment.

Born bastard!
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Orpe7(m): 6:23am On Mar 18, 2021
Reno wey go fvck for back go FVCK
Leave all this scoppings
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dochenaj: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2021
LawLab247:
To be honest, that was not really necessary. Very immature of both Reno and wife. You just embarrassed a fan.
It was very very necessary.

Do you understand what she meant by "nice pictures" in her post?

It is important she makes it obvious to all the women out there that are having lustful thoughts towards her husband that he is never going to go along with it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by LawLab247: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2021
dochenaj:

It is important she makes it obvious to all the women out there that are having lustful thoughts towards her husband that he is never going to go along with it .

Or so she thought.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by thinkmoney(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.
I dont see it this way, I believe she used it to pass a message as to how couples should be open to each other and not keep secrets to

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by obinnawhyte(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.

How do you mean insecure?. Having access to her hubby social media handles suddenly is now being insecure even when you have no clue if the husband gave permission to that as well as have access to hers, I doubt you'll sound so if it's having access to his bank account and bank transactions as the wife.

INSECURE even when it's not the case here
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dochenaj: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
LawLab247:

Or so she thought.
"Or so she thought" will imply an established wrongdoing on the part of Reno. You should rather say "or so she thinks"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Steps Out After Surgical Operation!! / Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Manchester United Stadium, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.