Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' (43395 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Refinedbeing(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Renos wife should know better. I doubt this.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Igbankpa(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2021
I just don't like reno, I have this strong conviction he is a charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Chirowman(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Wahala oooo
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Cooldiipo(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by yetunsbay(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's not insecured, she's just guiding her territory dazzol
forget territory or not. No humans is perfect...Reno can't possibly tells he isn't fornicating,even at a minimal level
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by yetunsbay(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Husband snatcher
like something you can do
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by bolaayenimo: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Reno replied it. pretending to be the wife
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by yetunsbay(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2021
tabithababy:
Your husband might still sleep with her cheesy cheesy
I tire o. No be this same life

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by mysterydude: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
did u actually speak. guess ure really stressed out when u typed cos that wasn't a sane response
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by ejanla077: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
. I even promoted you by ascribing a Toyota tiny light to you. Lol

Onishoro.

Poor broke and angry little man.

Life taught me most people who broke shame are actually dead broke people who equate thr misery to other people...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2021
Her checking her husband's IG and twitter pages shows her trust issues, insecurities and all, how can she wake up everyday making it her life's work to be investigating another person's life! When u love someone is best u two live individual lives but make it known u av mutual respect for each other, Is left for u & the other to know ur worth, any mistakes u move okay! Wat she did is childish to me but it was important for useless girls that go about snatching married men(Husband snatchers) and wrecking homes, she said she sees the nice photos that's a nice word for "NUDE PHOTO'S" all this olosho's send reno every night and day just to make sure he leaves his responsibilities as a father and husband and be going to slot to buy for a LovePeddler IPhone 12pro max and visiting Dominion's pizza and cold stone creamy to buy for a girl young enough to be his daughter ice cream and sending his children's school fees to a young girl of 22yrs, thunder fire any girl dating married men! I support her making it publicly clear she's in charge of her home and territory for intending invader's (Olosho's, and husband snatchers)

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by peeps4u: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.

The way you people throw the word *"insecure" around.

If a man asks her gf not to chat or fraternize with her ex, he is insecure.

If a woman does same also, she is insecure.

A married woman respectfully and diplomatically told off a lady that was crushing on her husband and you could say was she is insecure?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2021
RoyalBlu:
..."That is so sweet of you. My husband and I and our four children really appreciate your show of affection"

Why drag the children into this. The post reeks so much of immaturity. IMO.

It's a reminder, for the lady to realise the part she is going.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Black052(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Ko necessary as much as she's trying to protect her lane, if u have explicit access to his social media and am sure other aspects then this should not bother u
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Owaincouncil: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Who send her epistle
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Lamasta(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Nothing we no go read for up iweka road, onitsha.
Even Mrs Reno self no sabi manage fans
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Wande22(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
Can you see your life, you have nothing to say but to quickly assume I am broke, that's what hungry bitches like you resort to when you are out of ideas, always calling men broke whereas, na this same men you dey always cry to begging for urgent 2k.

Your stupidity is so authentic. Okponu ni e se.

Oga it is OPONU NOT OKPONU

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99953551:
[s]Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Wetin mumu Reno dey feel like?
Himself dey feel like 2Baba or Kizz Daniel?
Mumu Reno sef dey get crush?!

Fraudster wey dey feel funky,
Quote us with your NL moniker...okay?

Orisirisi something grin[/s]
Oga fraudster wey dey grill stolen fowl

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2021
When she said Nice photos.........

I take out the Ń and just add AKED.......... cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by olisaEze(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Pastor Reno's wife gave the fishing olosho such a nice answer. But pastor or no pastor man wey go cheat go still cheat. If you don’t believe, just ask Pastor Wilson the plate washer's wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Fr33born(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
. I even promoted you by ascribing a Toyota tiny light to you. Lol

Onishoro.

Poor broke and angry little man.
Lol. I don't understand why women of today always call men "broke" at every slightest provocation. Someone you don't even know.

The jobless ones that can't feed without getting from men are even the ones that are always so quick to call men broke.
The future is female shaa

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by CioAngels(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2021
My dear, you need not waste your precious time to reply her because she does not worth your response. You should be able to know those that rejoices in truncating happy and sweet Unions
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

Your opinion sir...

I equally find the reply unnecessary. However, It is also fitting and a fine way to show husband and wife share everything! This makes them a great model for married couples.

In other words, she has succeeded in boosting her husband's image!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by meobizy(f): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2021
Only Nairaland takes unemployed clowns serious. Well, I understand why; only the unemployed care for their kind.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by AfroKnight: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:

Exactly. cheesy

If 100 women said that to Reno, would she be able to reply them all? She needs to comot eye.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2021
meobizy:
Hmm. She’s an internet troll too. I’m sure he wrote that using one of his alternate accounts.

Quite possible, but why go through all that meaningless trouble just to boost his own self image??! Overkill to me, if true!
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Hmm. She’s an internet troll too. I’m sure he typed the original comment using his alternate account. Why she replied with an epistle still baffles me.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by meobizy(f): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Quite possible, but why go through all that meaningless trouble just to boost his own self image??! Overkill to me, if true!
Time is a tool the unemployed possess in spades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Ishilove: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2021
This is just plain stupid and immature.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Zenithpeak(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2021
To me, that's a polite response from Mrs Omokri to a bystander Jezz who is window shopping for home to break.

Keep it up madam.... Wishing you one happy and undivided home.
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by pocohantas(f): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Ishilove:
This is just plain stupid and immature.

She sure has lots of time on her hands. I wonder what the wives/partners of musicians and footballers will do.

That means CR7 and Messi own go reply tire na. Which public figure no get crush. Even Beyonce get, make JayZ leave im work start to read her IG page. Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
meobizy:

Time is a tool the unemployed possess in spades.

No lie there! No lie at all!...

If Omokri is truly unemployed, in every sense of the word, then that is an unusual type of "Unemployment"!

Nigga basically lives larger than directors here in Nigeria! Who foots the damn bills??! Same thing I have been asking of FFK, who seems far more idle and unemployed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Google Celebrates Amaka Igwe With Doodle (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.