Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me (3986 Views)

She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

The bres no too big but i just wan suck am make e tickle her small grin grin
okay I get now, more strength to ur jaws bro. E no go dry for ur mouth grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by kemicalreact: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Don't leave him o... Let him turn you to anime dominatrix b!tch .... Shotigbo

*Sip lean"
What is lean?
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pegi23:
I can't deal with it ooo. ordinary shouting a guy shout at me ehh infact the guy beg tired. Omo he was like I no dey take joke (joke kill him there).
Ordinary shout? what if he slapped your face
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Tchalz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pegi23:
I can't deal with it ooo. ordinary shouting a guy shout at me ehh infact the guy beg tired. Omo he was like I no dey take joke (joke kill him there).
With this mentality, you might end up being single o

1 Like

Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Vickym1(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Smartii:

lol
so you are one of the fore-head geng wink from your dp.....nice one........
cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by oluwabukola87028: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
:
This simply means....
My matter or her matter?
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Estiluv4u(f): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2021
Japa asap kini

1 Like

Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by femi4: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Vickym1:
Using wet cloth to clean leather shoe....she needs another round of home training
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Reex12(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2021
wait o vickym1 bress small oh ,

but E go shock say if u remove bra, na watermelon go showcase cool
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Vickym1(f): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
Using wet cloth to clean leather shoe....she needs another round of home training
Maybe she didn't know that is not good to use wet rag to clean shoe.
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by rex444(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Peggy Ur cuteness is very ordinary and I like ordinary... Would be nice to know U
Pegi23:
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by extol1(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
To suck this vickym1 breast dey hungry miii smiley
u no try, u want suck wetin guys don milk dry cos I no see anything there
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Pegi23(f): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Ordinary shout? what if he slapped your face

Person don try am before sha. He talk say na play slap(ode me and u dey play like that). Omo I slap my own oo in the presence of his friends...

Like play like play he go turn am to reality. God forbid
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Pegi23(f): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Tchalz:

With this mentality, you might end up being single o

So me telling the girl to stop being a slapping bag is now a bad mentality...oga I pray for ur future. From this day your wife will give birth to all females..if u are a girl ehh all your children will be females.

Let me see the mentality you will train them with..
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Pegi23(f): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
rex444:
Peggy Ur cuteness is very ordinary and I like ordinary... Would be nice to know U

I'm blushing
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pegi23:

Person don try am before sha. He talk say na play slap(ode me and u dey play like that). Omo I slap my own oo in the presence of his friends...

Like play like play he go turn am to reality. God forbid
Hope say no be gbas gbos you give am
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by rex444(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pegi23:

I'm blushing
hehehehe it's normal to blush especially when you receive a compliment.... I am serious about getting to know U.... I don't know how to do the direct message thing and I also cannot read direct messages
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Aunty mumu... Please wait till he kill you and send ur obituary card to ur parents to come witness ur burial.. I pity ur condition

Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by Pegi23(f): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
rex444:
hehehehe it's normal to blush especially when you receive a compliment.... I am serious about getting to know U.... I don't know how to do the direct message thing and I also cannot read direct messages

Click on my username..you will see follow this username under it is send email to pegi23. Click on the send email
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by rex444(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pegi23:

Click on my username..you will see follow this username under it is send email to pegi23. Click on the send email
I did send d email but it didn't go with any form of message I wanted to send ... But write my Gmail... oreginaldchisom@gmail.com..
Re: He Is Testing My Anger By Beating Me by rex444(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Did U get the mail I sent ?? Don't be reluctant, I really wanna know U in person I hope you would too
Pegi23:

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own / Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? / I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.