Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (63934 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
notym2chektym:

How dare you call Sunday Igboho osa an idiot?
Don't think you are 100% anonymous here
Watch your tongue and be warned

SUNDAY IGBOHO IS A STUPID FOOL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Johel(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/17/yoruba-youths-hoist-oduduwa-republic-flags-lagos

I dunno if I'm the only one seeing the statue face at the middle of dah damn f***in flag showing the "F*** you" finger....wait...I don't understand what I just typed..�
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by tamdun: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It's good you have sense to know that you will be charged for treason should you hoist that useless oduduwa flag on Nigerian soil.
Werey can't even disguise anymore, a yoruba(fake yoruba) boy turned ipob defender

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by donnie(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingOdart:

Idiot do you know the amount Lagos's ports generate annually?

Which resources from other parts are you talking about? Like South West don't contribute any resources.

Keep deceiving yourselves, idiots. Lagos will be the capital of Biafra lol

How did you know he is Biafra? Or are you one of the paid Fulani agents?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
I know you're flat skull but my problem is why you're denying your retarded tribe.

you're only making that clown feel important.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by witworth(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
WHEN YOU WERE SCREAMING 'SAI BABA', DID YOU THINK OF THAT?
THE MILITARY IS COMING TO CRUSH ANY USELESS REBEL IN THE WEST
you were the one shouting sai baba back then and you can keep on shouting it as you want, I really don't care about your future, you think it was everybody in Nigeria that voted for your Buhari.
You have a woeful thought.
I have had the Yoruba nation imagination even before your Buahri came to decieve many slaves like you, but not everybody can be deceived, that's why we have other opposition even aside fraudster PDP just like APC, so get that into your skull.
Yoruba nation is here and on behalf of my well-meaning people, we are going to have our own country, you can only commit suicide or accept fate

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by KGD10: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

How many were invested? Seaport was built before 1960. Built by the SW money! So what rubbish are you saying? 90% of the revenues from the seaports goes to the FG. I ask again what rubbish are yous saying.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Killermamba: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't cry blue murder when the military comes for you .

The same crime you accused Igbos of doing is what you're doing on Nigerian territory.

Nor be only oduduwa nation na Dudu osun

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
witworth:
go and call them back na, since you're a dog they unleash on people, Yoruba is leaving Nigeria whether you like it or not

Let me slap you with small reality bfor you get too high with over gingering if other regions do not agree to end dis failed marriage

if Ala Igbo in general not the nonsense ipob are doing

if SS in general not the nonsense Asari is doing

if MB

do not agree to end dis failed marriage you are going no where

but fortunately every one is tired of dis failed union

so oga you will only go bcus others have agreed to split the union up

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by zinizta: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't stoop so low to your level

Shebi you've threatened to constitute nuisance in this country, you will surely be put in your place , insha Allah.

Allah ko Alibaba ni

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by notym2chektym: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=MajorOvakporaye post=99966971]
SUNDAY IGBOHO IS A STUPID FOOL!!![/quote ] If them born ur papa well tell me ur location

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by AMBURSAA(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
ATTENTION SEEKERS

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

The exploitation of Lagos till this moment is 100% more than what is invested in Lagos. Only Niger Delta oil money is invested in Lagos but what Nigeria takes out of Lagos till this moment is 100% more than the oil money.

The North have no investment anywhere. They are at NPA, Aviation and Customs milking millions of dollars from Lagos. Lagos is also a market for their cows both humans and animals.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Miner13: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should call his boys to order before we unleash the military on them and their sponsors
I JUST LOVELY LIKE THIS FLAG
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by notym2chektym: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

U dey Nairaland dey get stupid moral,send me ur address make I come greet u modafucker

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Ezmans: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep down you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin
who are the first class citizens?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
notym2chektym:

U dey Nairaland dey get stupid moral,send me ur address make I come greet u modafucker

THUNDER FIRE YOUR PAPA BLOCKOS!!!
EWU!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

your pathetic father is a stupid fool for birthing an evolutionary failure......you sit behind your keyboard living a life of poverty and regrets calling a man who has more balls than your ret@rded ancestors a stupid fool.............you're a fvcktard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
compton11:
Igbo nigga is talking

coward slave of Hausacheesycheesy

oga I hope sense is not paining you the person says he is not Igbo and you are here trying to attach him to Igbo by force

sorry transfer window don close we don't want

he is a typical Yoruba man respect yourself here don't tag him with Igbo again

sombori said he is Yoruba you are still here doing yehn yehn yehn ririri rarara

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MENELIIK: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The first class citizens are in Refugee camps in Benin republic

Osuland is a refugee camp in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by notym2chektym: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

THUNDER FIRE YOUR PAPA BLOCKOS!!! EWU!
Don't worry u will be traced ,my boys will visit you

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by danietohbadt(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

You dey mad well well.

If Nigeria breaks up today, what will happen to all the money from the South that was spent in building Abuja and the entire North?

Oga, na your own wahala if you invest all your life savings for another man land.

Carry your wahala for head and hawk it like gala alone.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Basemann: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Oduduwa republic loading......

[img]https:///view/woo-dance-dancing-celebrate-gif-9625342.gif[/img]

Good development!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by sammirano: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Loving it. we will get there. Yoruba Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

your pathetic father is a stupid fool for birthing an evolutionary failure......you sit behind your keyboard living a life of poverty and regrets calling a man who has more balls than your ret@rded ancestors a stupid fool.............you're a fvcktard.

I PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
KGD10:

How many were invested? Seaport was built before 1960. Built by the SW money! So what rubbish are you saying? 90% of the revenues from the seaports goes to the FG. I ask again what rubbish are yous saying.

Don't answer him. These people are not IBOS or South South, they are from the North. They will cry. The South is fully ready, Yorubas are the problems of the South. Imagine Ahmed Wase stepping down the request of Tiv in Diaspora sent to National Assembly because it had to do with Fulani Invasion of their ancestral homes.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by selemempe: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Skull mining Republic with a very local skull design on its flag. Smh... afonja sef

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by sammirano: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Are you normal. Let that time come first. You ipob bastards will know wassup

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
False Unity
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
notym2chektym:

Don't worry u will be traced ,my boys will visit you

SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

i don't blame you cowards, i blame liberal yorubas.................you can't say this sh!t in abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
selemempe:
Skull mining Republic with a very local skull design on its flag. Smh... afonja sef

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.