Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (64032 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by flokii: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Enough of Fulani madness under guise of One Nigeria.. we're self sufficient and we have everything.

SOS to whom it may concern, I won't leave Nigeria and her problems to Odualand harbouring Igbos. Everyone must go back to their region else the whole movement is in futility.

I repeat we won't allow Igbos live in Odualand. Let them all go to biafra and do as they please there.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by skywalker240(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

Nawaa oo....why no Southerners no wan associate with Afonja again na? This is why it's not good to be a two-face person always betraying people up and down.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by stieyven(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
I know you're flat skull but my problem is why you're denying your retarded tribe.
DO NOT label God's creation flat skulls. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
The power of life and death are in the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18 :21
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by feed70: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
People like u na to dey run ur smelling mouth if men dey fall out u go fit come out?? U think say na to dey nairaland de talk trash..

SuperBold:
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Spandau: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm why is it so laborious, arduous and onerous for people to understand tins here

ofcus d North cannot oppose if the SE,SS,SW,MB agrees to end this madness of a union

read the post well maybe you will get my point

I know everybody wants out I also do
I am just trying to say dat the Yoruba gets their nation bcus Everyone wants out

except the North which is the minority in dis stead and they have zero chance to stopping it

That is where you're muddling it up, dude. Speaking about an agreement to dissolve presupposes that there was an initial agreement to be together. Let it be known to you that the peoples that constitute this immoral contraption never at anytime agree to form a single unit country. It was the brainchild of Imperial exploitation by the British. And when there was a call for complete exclusion of Britain from running the affairs of what they tinkered up, otherwise known as independence, initially conceived and spearheaded by brilliant minds from the South only and later supported by the North albeit reluctantly, 3 politically independent regions where birthed with gargantuan exclusive responsibilities while the federal government was only saddled with minimal responsibilities part of which was defense. All this occurred under the supervision of Great Britain.

This was the only arrangement. There were no 6 zones.
All being said, the white man that invented the pencil also made the eraser. God didn't come down to establish Nigeria. When the old Soviet Union was balkanized, nobody referred to any old agreement nor needed the permission of other constituents to leave.

Self determination of a people is both a legal and moral right and no obnoxious 1999 constitution can stop it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Xendre: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.
that Lagos is it yur land foolish go and develope yur place

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Xendre: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not from Anambra and will never be on the side of that idiot that called himself Nnamdi kanu

May the gods forbid .

But hey, I'm a peace loving Nigerian and would always speak against injustice against my people or any tribe .
u are a rejecting son already who cares u are not even among biafra census
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by calcal: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

List those investments let see.

Check out the Armenia Azerbaijan war.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by caracas: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2021
Gbagura:
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep down you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin
2nd class citizens yet they virtually own both Lagos n Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 1:26am On Mar 18, 2021
SuperBold:
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

They live rent-free in your head... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by colossus91(m): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Gbagura:
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep down you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin

If not your utmost stupidity and lack of manners you wouldn't be quick to drag a tribe well I dont blame you...You lack moral upbringing,illiteracy will kill you......Hate has not colour you are just a monster that she t old be purged out!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Lightorder: 1:48am On Mar 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't cry blue murder when the military comes for you .

The same crime you accused Igbos of doing is what you're doing on Nigerian territory.
don’t mind them. The next guy’s corpse is always a log of wood. Hypocrites. They were here opening their empty mouth, shouting Igbos down. Now IPOB is their role model

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Ok na....
Is that all? grin cheesy
Make I go sleep jare tongue

Una Neva ready. kiss
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by onuman: 2:41am On Mar 18, 2021
flokii:
Enough of Fulani madness under guise of One Nigeria.. we're self sufficient and we have everything.

SOS to whom it may concern, I won't leave Nigeria and her problems to Odualand harbouring Igbos. Everyone must go back to their region else the whole movement is in futility.

I repeat we won't allow Igbos live in Odualand. Let them all go to biafra and do as they please there.
Amen.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
The table you are shaking eh UN un eh! Any way be informed that all omo una properties wey dey Lagos shall be bought by your avowed enemy, your so called frong eyes and black teeth. Then your enviness, hatred of him finally consumed you, the Ipob Jews miscreants.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by potopotoking: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
Gbagura:
kill yourself
[/s]

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB

undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari will not fall for it

He's smarter than Tinubu, Fashola and that idiot that called himself Sunday Igboho.

You can't be wicked and wise at the same time.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Ashinze: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2021
Why the military no come for them, or Bubu no hear am ni. Or why sanwo olu and Jagaban no send military come there as they did in endsars matter,. We are breaking up , no going back. They have sold nigeria to china, so we need to fight for our freedom
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by tamdun: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2021
ScamHunter:

But the "ingrate" didn't send your people on exile in IDP.
The "ingrate's" people never murdered your people in cold blood the way your darling daddy's are doing
The "ingrate" never considered your people worthless sub-humans that have no right to life.
The "ingrate's" Ijaw people were not kidnapping your people for ransom.
The "ingrate" had no plan to disgrace and possibly jail your leaders for daring to aspire to become presidents.

So what did the "ingrate" do to elicit so much hate aside appointing Igbos that he trusted and who are competent to office?
Now the non-ingrate has appointed your people and excluded Igbo, has your life been any better?
Are you richer and more secure? Would we not hear another news of bloodbath in your region as the land is poised to be taken over by the non-ingrates?
You see, you'll never know what hit you until it's too late because your priorities are so so wrong due to absence of foresight and hindsight
Yeyen, u hypocrites will always ignore how yoruba people voted for Jonathan in 2011, how the fight against yar'adua's cabal first started on the street of sw, how Jonathan marginalised yoruba people after becoming president, ur people even mocked us here on nairaland like... So Oga, drop the act, we know ur game

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by chibuike65: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2021
SuperBold:

seems like they won start their own online republic, una eye don clear don't worry very soon they will tag you terrorist, if una go through what the igbos have gone through you won't be the same again, but that you condemned others doing is what you want to start doing no be hypocrite una be, for sure solders go reduce una small before anything because mind una no even get, let's see how it unfold, always igbos are 1billion miles ahead of una

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by tamdun: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Uchasa:

You share border only with Edo not South South.
STFU!
Go back to sch
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Gbagura: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2021
caracas:

2nd class citizens yet they virtually own both Lagos n Abuja
It's good you said 'virtually'

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2021
chibuike65:
seems like they won start their own online republic, una eye don clear don't worry very soon they will tag you terrorist, if una go through what the igbos have gone through you won't be the same again, but that you condemned others doing is what you want to start doing no be hypocrite una be, for sure solders go reduce una small before anything because mind una no even get, let's see how it unfold, always igbos are 1billion miles ahead of una

Seriously you need to go back to school urgently instead of coming here to drag others.

Erratic and wrong punctuation, no fullstop, no paragraphs and very poor composition.

Yet you think coming online to argue with others is the best use of your time?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by tamdun: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Temptee101(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Gbagura:

For your people, the future is Benin Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
SuperBold:

What made you think he's Igbo?

If its about Biafra everybody will chuk mouth as they like...we will defend it and take the heat....but once it comes for other tribes you can't take the heat....you start calling Igbo's to mind their business.... It doesn't matter if the person is Igbo or not. TAKE THE HEAT FOR ONCE AND DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN WITHOUT MINDING OTHER PEOPLES OPINION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Zagadonchairman(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Rest In Peace in advance.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Millimann: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The first class citizens are in Refugee camps in Benin republic

This is classic!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by goaldynboy: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2021
SuperBold:

I can feel your tears here!

Keep crying and blaming the Igbos while the Fulanis are wipping your asss 24/7!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Uchasa(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2021
tamdun:

Go back to sch

You should be the one to go back to school! You share boundary with only Edo State and even Edo people nowadays deny any relationship with the Yorubas, they just attest that you're neighbors.
Yoruba is Yoruba
Niger Delta is Niger Delta.

We have nothing in common with you unity beggars.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by goaldynboy: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Abigirlsuen:

You are a fvcking Fulani impostor!

We are well aware of your old worn out tactics of sowing discord between yorubas and Igbos who have been living in peace and harmony in real life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.