Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (63987 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by skywalker240(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:

Ibo pretending to be South South. SW share border with SS. Check your map
We share border with you, but we want nothing to do with you people, so dont come here and claim ally.
And before you call me ipob too,
Ode me ee OVOUKEYE ME JU ISOKO from delta state.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by NyamiriFlathead: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

The only reason soldiers are not killing you like animals is that they know herdsman can accomplish in your place what only soldiers can accomplish in Igbo. Your fame as cowards goes ahead of you na
no need of arguing with osu pig from erosion ravaged land, brain is far from osus

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by luluman: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.
Come stop us if you fit
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by emezuo17: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbos, who are the other parts? Thought u should be happy over this, but your hatred has be cloud your sense of reasoning, are Yoruba not unity beggars again? U don't know what u want.
. What makes you think that guy is igbo or ipob, every ipob member will be happy with this development, because ipob are in support of anything that will scatter Nigeria and this action is one of such, that guy is likely a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

Story.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nice one.
It is happening small small.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by TheDestroyer: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Your people plenty for Lagos and ibadan as prostitutes so what would a yoruba want in your oyel region in the first place? grin. All these useless minorities trying to use yoruba to clout chase
skywalker240:

We share border with you, but we want nothing to do with you people, so dont come here and claim ally.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by emezuo17: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

. That guy is not igbo, we have so many security men of northern extraction with monikers depicting other tribes, some of you should be wiser than this na, when you see them attack them individually and not their assumed tribe, have you ever seen that guy promoting anything igbo, apart from attacking yorubars up and down, and not every body who is anti Yoruba and north that is igbo, those guys hate the igbos also, most of them are even from minority tribes, pitching the big tribes against each other.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
witworth:
all the conditions you mentioned are just so irrelevant, so you put so much importance on Buhari agreeing or not, you're a deep slave.
Buhari is irrelevant and when freedom wants to come, it comes regardless of who is in charge generally, you think you're talking to a kid, you're just a fool.
Whether in your life time or not, Yoruba will soon get independence and I hope you shed enough tears of pain

Wow I am really awestruck, fluttered and flabbergasted by the level of foolery you just displayed here.

absolute misappropriations is wat you just poured out here.

where on Earth did you see me say I am depending on buhari to accept with regards to the splitting of dis failed nation

buhari or the North are just a member of the Union and if the other regions decide today dat they are done with dis failed union buhari and the North has nothing much do to about it

ok let me use a more plain word since it's luminous and lucid dat I am chatting with a profound birdbrained and bubbleheaded dimwit

wat I am saying is dat ofcus the North are obviously against the break up of the nation

but if the other regions including SW agrees together that it's over then the Country is done which leaves the Yorubas going back to their root to ans their fathers name

but if the other regions decide to still continue with the country YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE

the logic is simple but instead of you to take your time to chew over and cogitate on the post you just rushed in like a wounded lion I am not against everyone going to ans their fathers name

na wa for u oo
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
compton11:
no he is potopoto Igbo like u

��� looking for who would engage you in your senseless bigotry

sorry I will pass I am too big to do nonsense ��

well he says he is Yoruba and there is nothing you can do about it

wait a moment hope you are not claiming to be Yoruba if you are then you need an urgent medical check up

it's a faceless forum so you also have no claim to anything here

the man says he is Yoruba and dats who he his

you should get hold of something so you don't fall the pain of having someone who doesn't fit into your narrative as a brother is obviously too much for you to bear ���

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by witworth(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

Wow I am really awestruck, fluttered and flabbergasted by the level of foolery you just displayed here.

where on Earth did you see me say I am depending on buhari to accept with regards to the splitting of dis failed nation

buhari or the North are just a member of the Union and if the other regions decide today dat they are done with dis failed union buhari and the North has nothing much do to about it

ok let me use a more plain word since it's luminous and lucid dat I am chatting with a profound birdbrained and bubbleheaded dimwit

wat I am saying is dat ofcus the North are obviously against the break up of the nation

but if the other regions including SW agrees together that it's over then the Country is done which leaves the Yorubas going back to their root to ans their fathers name

but if the other regions decide to still continue with the country YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE

the logic is simple but instead of you to take your time to chew over and cogitate on the post you just rushed in like a wounded lion I am not against everyone going to ans their fathers name

na wa for u oo

if other regions are so important, power will not be shifting btw north and south west, and to correct your stupidity, yoruba is one of the three major important ethics groups in Nigeria, and yoruba holds this nation together, they decide to leave today and then everything breaks apart, whether the rest agrees or not. Simple
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
@ThePlainTruth, did you think about your bombastic volley of untruth? How much have other parts of Nigeria invested in Lagos? And ,who are the mighty forces that would vye to stop Lagos from being the proposed capital of Oduduwa Republic?
You lot just like being irresponsible and stupid with the invidious mantra- Lagos is no man's land.The Dutch have been in South Africa for well over 500 years,when they got there to set up a refreshment company,but that didn't prevent South Africa from presenting a candidate- Nelson Mandela- from the majority race - black race- for their first general elections in 1994,in spite of the effects of Apartheid formed by the Boers.
Lagos is a Yoruba race ,and there's nothing anyone can do to explain it away as a no-man's-land.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Spandau: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not from Anambra and will never be on the side of that idiot that called himself Nnamdi kanu

May the gods forbid .

But hey, I'm a peace loving Nigerian and would always speak against injustice against my people or any tribe .

Nigeria as it is is injustice embodiment! There is a war of conquest going on because of different nations clustered together in a struggle for supremacy. The best bet is to leave the illegal and immoral contraption called Nigeria. The UK is backing the Fulani to establish the total subjugation and annihilation of the Southern tribes using the ISIS template of terrorism. This is because the South is screaming for resource control which is not in the interest of Britain. I do not know where you're from nor do I care. But if a group of people have decided to survive, you nor any group of people lack the moral or legal right to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Emyogalanya: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
I thought there's an embargo on such threads,2? Or is the law made for biafrans
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
skywalker240:

Go and read your history
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
It’s long overdue. Seun when are you going to change nairaland to Oodualand?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
I wish yoruba is in the northern part of Nigeria. They are the only problem we have in the south. They are the only tribe in the south fighting against other sourthern tribes. They are double face and have no shame whatsoever. These fools were jealous and fighting against, when biafrains hoisted their own flag some years ago.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by MrMaestro: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
IYANGBALI:
It’s long overdue. Seun when are you going to change nairaland to Oodualand?
I'm waiting for this as well.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Uchasa(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

You share border only with Edo not South South.
STFU!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Spandau: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
kokomilala:
@ThePlainTruth, did you think about your bombastic volley of untruth? How much have other parts of Nigeria invested in Lagos? And ,who are the mighty forces that would vye to stop Lagos from being the proposed capital of Oduduwa Republic?
You lot just like being irresponsible and stupid with the invidious mantra- Lagos is no man's land.The Dutch have been in South Africa for well over 500 years,when they got there to set up a refreshment company,but that didn't prevent South Africa from presenting a candidate- Nelson Mandela- from the majority race - black race- for their first general elections in 1994,in spite of the effects of Apartheid formed by the Boers.
Lagos is a Yoruba race ,and there's nothing anyone can do to explain it away as a no-man's-land.

You get mouth my person.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Uchasa:

You share border only with Edo not South South.
STFU!

This ipob again angry Benin need to chase you back to your remion undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Spandau: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

na wa for u oo

You were making sense all along until you blurted out that shiit you typed in full caps. You make me laugh. The North cannot stop anything. The remaining Southern people are ready to go whether they come out to say it or not. Its a movie so watch on.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
shocked sad shocked grin wink grin grin grin free these conFUSED bald head penguin [quote author=notym2chektym post=99967070][/quote]
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Uchasa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:

This ipob again angry Benin need to chase you back to your remion undecided

No matter what you call me, it won't change the fact that you're a unity beggar. You try to paint Hausas and Igbos as bad, yet you Yorubas are worst than them. We have been dealing with you guys in PH and we will continue! We have nothing in common, we are Niger Deltans and you're Yorubas.
Mind your Ooduduwa and Biafra Republic and stop pocknozing into our business!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Uchasa:

No matter what you call me, it won't change the fact that you're a unity beggar. You try to paint Hausas and Igbos as bad, yet you Yorubas are worst than them. We have been dealing with you guys in PH and we will continue! We have nothing in common, we are Niger Deltans and you're Yorubas.
Mind your Ooduduwa and Biafra Republic and stop pocknozing into our business!

Lol. Sounds like someone is crushed because a Yoruba dude stole the love of his life. Tone it down sunshine.

If you're really from SS then stop being a pathetic attention-seeker. Stay in your lane and out of this issue that does not concern you.

You just sound like a petty, sad, frustrated and angry little man with huge inferiority complex towards the Yorubas with your amebo antics here.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Uchasa(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Sounds like someone is crushed because a Yoruba dude stole the love of his life. Tone it down sunshine.

If you're really from SS then stop being a pathetic attention-seeker. Stay in your lane and out of this issue that does not concern you.

You just sound like a petty, sad, frustrated and angry little man with huge inferiority complex towards the Yorubas with your amebo antics here.

Tell that to your brother who has been trying to find a way to draw us into their futuristic agenda. We and Yorubas share no history so let's mind our business!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Spandau:

You were making sense all along until you blurted out that shiit you typed in full caps. You make me laugh. The North cannot stop anything. The remaining Southern people are ready to go whether they come out to say it or not. Its a movie so watch on.

Hmm why is it so laborious, arduous and onerous for people to understand tins here

ofcus d North cannot oppose if the SE,SS,SW,MB agrees to end this madness of a union

read the post well maybe you will get my point

I know everybody wants out I also do
I am just trying to say dat the Yoruba gets their nation bcus Everyone wants out

except the North which is the minority in dis stead and they have zero chance to stopping it
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Cryptosmake: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ablejesus26(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
witworth:
if other regions are so important, power will not be shifting btw north and south west, and to correct your stupidity, yoruba is one of the three major important ethics groups in Nigeria, and yoruba holds this nation together, they decide to leave today and then everything breaks apart, whether the rest agrees or not. Simple

Now let me slap you with some more truth

had it been dat the Country is not a failure and things were the other way round

and you have a situation where Igbos do not want to end this union
SS do not want to end this union
Mb do not want to end dis union

You will definitely not be going anywhere

but bcus Igbo wants out which has been made known already
SS wants out
Mb wants out

yorubas too get to ans their fathers name

simple stuff your big for nothing coconut head can not understand

you are such a dummkopf,loony and dummy
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by witworth(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

Now let me slap you with some more truth

had it been dat the Country is not a failure and things were the other way round

and you have a situation where Igbos do not want to end this union
SS do not want to end this union
Mb do not want to end dis union

You will definitely not be going anywhere

but bcus Igbo wants out which has been made known already
SS wants out
Mb wants out

yorubas too get to ans their fathers name

simple stuff your big for nothing coconut head can not understand

you are such a dummkopf,loony and dummy
anyway your assumption was a good one though, at least it's the only sensible thing you had to say but unfortunately for u, it was just an assumption that if everything was good and all, but everything is not good so talk about the reality and forget imaginations and assumptions, just because Yoruba is not aggressive like igbos have been doesn't mean we are not going to breakaway someday, and why won't we, when the fulani have been saying and claiming the country belongs to only them, when the most appointments had been going to the north, when igbos are not even allowed to become president, how about other minority tribes that can't even dream to become president.
So can you now see your foolishness.
So your assumption has nothing to do with reality now.
The fact is Yoruba is the glue that keeps this shit hole country together, Yoruba and north have cordial relationship, igbo and yoruba have cordial relationship, but igbo and hausa never had any. So logically I hope your brain tells you what you need to know

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by skywalker240(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Your people plenty for Lagos and ibadan as prostitutes so what would a yoruba want in your oyel region in the first place? grin. All these useless minorities trying to use yoruba to clout chase
The irony,

Even the unity beggers still have the effontary to mention clout.

doooh...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
skywalker240:

Nawaa oo....why no Southerners no wan associate with Afonja again na? This is why it's not good to be a two-face person always betraying people up and down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.