Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos (63979 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PoloG: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
aah aah dirty dog from edo is talking, i am very sure your moth.. is a prostitute.
When great people are talking, you dogs from that cursed tribe need to shut your stinking dirty mouth
the Edo idiot wants to attach to SS lol.. he doesn't know that nigeria is dividing strictly according to tribal lines and his landlocked Edo state will stand on its own

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by NyamiriFlathead: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
aljharem:
Honestly, I am Yoruba but Yoruba people don't have shame. I truly embarrassed. You all followed Tinubu to betray the south and now the hunter is now the hunted.

God catch una. Stupid zombie angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
alaye be proud of your Igbo tribe for once now, even pig from erosion ravaged land dey claim yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by nextstep(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should call his boys to order before we unleash the military on them and their sponsors

Eh? So FG won't call herders and BH to order. But when people rise up to protect themselves (a task FG has apparently abandoned), you want soldiers to be deployed? Who does that?

I honestly won't mind a Oduduwa Republic, as long as they give me visa grin
It's not the size of the country, it's the quality of the people, working with one mind. See Israel and what 9 million people have achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by tamdun: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
babaolofin:

You are not a Yoruba or you are a small boy. Those concerned understand. I am out
Answer my question, what makes yoruba a problem to the south?
Don't tell me u cannot defend your own statement? Abeg answer my question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by NyamiriFlathead: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
PoloG:
the Edo idiot wants to attach to SS lol.. he doesn't know that nigeria is dividing strictly according to tribal lines and his landlocked Edo state will stand on its own
loud am for that fool ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by amarachi06(f): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep down you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin

You and the guy you quoted are under BMC, so stop wasting your time. Nigeria is hanging on a bridge,and any little thing, will bring it collapse.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by aljharem(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
alaye be proud of your Igbo tribe for once now, even pig from erosion ravaged land dey claim yoruba

Be deceiving yourself. Yoruba people and Tinubu goofed BIG TIME. KISS THE TRUTH
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Pegi23(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
They even stole green and white from the nigeria flag

Oduduwa my foot. They can never be dependence...
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PoloG: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
aljharem:

but you supported atiku in 2019?
Hahahahahahahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by tamdun: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
aljharem:

We goofed because we didn't vote Jonathan? Wetin happen when we vote that ingrate in 2011?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by ScamHunter: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
aljharem:
Honestly, I am Yoruba but Yoruba people don't have shame. I truly embarrassed. You all followed Tinubu to betray the south and now the hunter is now the hunted.

God catch una. Stupid zombie angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Thank you, sir. Yoruba are an embarrassment to the south, yet no shame. Imagine they're the only big tribe where Fulani are still slaughtering people at will, yet they have no response. In fact, the only plan they have to stop their people from being killed or sent on exile is 2023. As if Fulani go just carry power dash them. They'll only recover part of their sense when Tinubu and his cronies are finally dealt with.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Oyioche(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's obvious that this administration is fast progressing in error and earlier they realize that by righting the wrong the better for the unity of this country.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by isaythetruth(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't cry blue murder when the military comes for you .

The same crime you accused Igbos of doing is what you're doing on Nigerian territory.
of cos, the military that doesn't have blood flowing through the veins of it's soldiers abi, soldiers that have nine life... Abi they no dey die too?
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by toplinetrtrend: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu should call his boys to order before we unleash the military on them and their sponsors

Which military are you talking about? The ones that have been desecrated by Boko haram, right?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by SKYHIGHfx: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

Fulani man
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by PoloG: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pegi23:
They even stole green and white from the nigeria flag

Oduduwa my foot. They can never be dependence...
you are a stupid idoit

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Iykoto86(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
The Igbos? Who's the 'we'? Deep down you know you and your people are 2nd class citizens in Nigeria grin grin
what has Igbo's got to do with a Fulani fool.take your time.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Lagos can not be the capital of Oduduwa Republic, unless they can pay back the billions of Dollas that have been invested from the resources of other parts of Nigeria.

Shut up,them send you?!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Iykoto86(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
says who?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Iykoto86(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
I know you're flat skull but my problem is why you're denying your retarded tribe.
Igbo's slow?I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by vRendoh(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:

And you re 1st class?
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by AfonjaConehead: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbos, who are the other parts? Thought u should be happy over this, but your hatred has be cloud your sense of reasoning, are Yoruba not unity beggars again? U don't know what u want.
I'm south south and I'm happy with this news and I believe all Igbos are equally happy. However your hatred and bitterness for the IGBOS will always make you believe anyone posting rubbish against the yorubas on here is Igbo!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Iykoto86(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Igbos, who are the other parts? Thought u should be happy over this, but your hatred has be cloud your sense of reasoning, are Yoruba not unity beggars again? U don't know what u want.
no true Igbo man is against oduduwa republic. No dey insult us abeg.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Awesome! I rep odua republic.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Obindigbo: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:
One thing that will later doom the igbo tribe is not minding their business. You see them everywhere causing trouble online, like one above saying Lagos can't be capital of Odua, I swear to god if it will take everything to make Lagos the capital we are ready and dem no born any tribe well to challenge us

Our border region are middle belters and south south, we share no boundary with them and still they will not allow peace to reign. Wetin sef

Igbo ain't got nothing to do with whatever shit the young man is saying but your irresponsible mind won't let you face the dude and leave a tribe I know not whether he belongs to or not

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by michoim(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Lovejossy: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
It is the beginning of an end. It is like we don't have government in Nigeria. How could it happen - someone from Sokoto will come to my father's land, destroy my means of livelihood, kill and kidnap my kids and rape my wife! It is either something is done quickly about this issue or we go our separate way.

I understand Bubu's wife is away in London. This begins to tell me that is Bubu real. The wife doesn't want to live with a stranger! Please let us divide this thing and each region go its own way. We are watching and waiting - war is coming.
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by LokoH(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
ipob miscreat talking, yoruba land no be Igbo land where soldiers kill you people like animals.

they killed us then.
Today let them come and kill us again.
Madness awaits them.

. . . but did you just said
you can withstand military bully ?

Mon lo Fara we mi o
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by compton11(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

oga I hope sense is not paining you the person says he is not Igbo and you are here trying to attach him to Igbo by force

sorry transfer window don close we don't want

he is a typical Yoruba man respect yourself here don't tag him with Igbo again

sombori said he is Yoruba you are still here doing yehn yehn yehn ririri rarara
no he is potopoto Igbo like u

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Idzitari1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Show us picture of the replace flag around teslin balogun. Fu***king bloody born lier
Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Clown. This is far bigger than Tinubu and I say that as a supporter of Jagaban. Is Tinubu now equal to the sum of 50 million Yorubas worldwide just because you Igbos are obsessed with the man?

Please, Yorubas are not Igbos. If we all get behind Oduduwa Republic then no one, not even all our leaders combined, can stop us.

Firstly, Yorubas are the most dogmatically Principled people in Nigeria bar none. We mean what we say and say what we mean unlike Igbos. This is why we are slow to take a hard line position on any issue. We don't act in haste to repent at leisure as Igbos do always.

Secondly, we are the least itinerant people in Nigeria and I doubt, minus the diaspora, that more than 1.5 to 2 million Yorubas, at most, are living outside the SW region in Nigeria.

We are also the people least dependent on others of all Nigerians.

We have the most robust culture, fertile land, beneficial geographical diversity, entertainment sector, vibrant market, leisure industry, middle class wealth, work/business environment and life balance. Our human and material endowment is second to non. All that combined means we are the most ready, out of all Nigerians, to be on our own.

Also, most Yorubas outside the SW, in different areas of Nigeria, will be assimilated back into Yoruba land in literally days if a civil or internecine strife breaks out over seccesion.

Unlike Igbos who would face a nightmare scenario considering 10 to 15 million Igbos, at least, are spread throughout Nigeria and mainly in the SW.

Learn to appreciate how much trouble you and your people have put yourself in before you poke your nose in the affairs of Yorubas who are the real life blood of our nation and can comfortably leave Nigeria, anytime and any day, to thrive massively .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos by jneutron4000: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
ThePlainTruth:
[/s]Nigeria is actually owning we Yorubas money, the NPA has being controlling our revenue after the suspension of regional government, they need to pay us back on every Federal revenue generated in our land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.