Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? (1976 Views)

The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... / I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LUAN1: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Good morning, my eyes have seen what alpha/redpiller called jezebelic. my elder brother who got married last Decembers is suffering from the hand of his wife, I visited my sister when i came to my State, she was telling me that my elder brother wife had been beating and slapping my brother, I laughed and Wave it out thinking it was an exaggeration, i didn't take it serious, tho she didn't go into details on what happened between them, after like two month when the contract work I Was suffering for Chinese got finished and I came back to my state again, I visited my mother and she repeated what my elder sister told me, that my elder brother wife is beating the husband, I didn't take it serious because I didn't witness, and I didn't believe a woman can be first to slap a man.now I have gotten the full gist that it's true, this ladies doesn't want my brother to argue with her, she doesn't want my brother to correct her or warned her in anything., Anytime there is a little argument , she would be the one to first hit and slap him, she will be like "I told you not to argue with me again". My brother that i know cannot beat a woman. In one of the occasions, when she finished acting that her drama, according to my brother, he was just lying down in his couch and she came out of the room to asked him "you don dey regret marrying me abi". I know my brother is not a type that always bothered about issues. But this lady as made his life miserable, she has damage his car, she is not cooking, washing or sweeping their house again, she refused to greet or talk to my brother after their last fight. She goes out without my brother knowing her way about., She even threaten to send boys to beat up my brother. I'm very sure my brother saw all this red flags while dating but decided to SIMP and ignore it, he was fund of telling me that am toxic to women, that' I don't even have a girlfriend, he wouldn't like to discuss anything with me concerning relationship or woman matter because he sees me as a misogynist because of my redpill mentality, now he has gotten married to a very toxic woman. The whole family is worried and heartbroken now including my dad who is a very religious man, who wanted the best for his children. Now my dad is telling me that the issue needs prayer.
please help, I am not a type that is really good at advising people who are older than me even if I know the solution to their problem, infact it's very difficult for me to give suggestion to older people, especially when am not asked to do so. How do I advise him on this.?

3 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Illegal1(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Ur brother no get hand?

8 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by ValCon888: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Nothing should be done to the woman.
It is something that should be done to the man that is always getting slapped.

4 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Simplyfun: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Marriage is not a do or die affair. Your family should get in touch with her family to talk to her. If she no change make your brother free her. Any relationship wey don reach abusing eachother can lead to death oneday.

4 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LUAN1: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Kirkman Dizzyyish Emmanuelbrown26 AllDModsAreMaad Nonam
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2022
In as much as i would have loved to advice your brother to go the Moses law way and land some slaps on that crazy wife ,judging by your description of your brother i wouldn't advise that. The woman fit bench your brother oooo grin

The only solution is that your brother should fast and pray. There is nothing God can not do. A virtuous man should be able to build his home, win his wife's heart and not get her angry.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LUAN1: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Illegal1:
Ur brother no get hand?
according him. He was asked never to touch her

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Chnbanc: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Best he walks out of the toxic marriage.
Else one day we go read the part two of his story!!
"Murdered by a toxic wife"

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
Best he walks out of the toxic marriage.
Else one day we go read the part two of his story!!
"Murdered by a toxic wife"
Why would he walk out of the marriage? Only a weak man will do that. He should be able to hold his family and marriage else he is a failure ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Illegal1(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
LUAN1:
according him. He was asked never to touch her

he was asked never to touch her,bt the wife is allowed to touch/beat him?

bros....las las,na him dead body una go carry bk to village

This i have seen..
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Godada(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022

Frankly, I see no problem here.

Your sister, mother and you are just making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Don't get me wrong.

From what gathered here, your brother never asked for anyone's help.

He is a full grown man. He should enjoy the reversed role play.

After all men have been kicking the arse of women..... Let's listen to a different beat.

PS.

When he is ready to embrace the redpill, we will welcome him with open hands.

For now, he has made is bed, let him sleep on it and enjoy his nightmare alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LUAN1: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Why would he walk out of the marriage? Only a weak man will do that. He should be able to hold his family and marriage else he is a failure ! cheesy
this is exactly what I told my dad when he asked me how would have handled the issues if an The one it happens to.
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Moh247: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2022
cool

How do you really think domestic violence starts?

Na woman go provoke man

Just tell your brother to avoid her provocation and not retailiate, better yet get a side chick and. Ignore her

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2022
LUAN1:
this is exactly what I told my dad when he asked me how would have handled the issues if an The one it happens to.
Lol..bro i'm only holding you to the standard society holds women to when they complain of abusive husbands grin grin

I dont advise anyone to prove hard man or woman with an abusive partner. Leaving a toxic marriage doesn't equate as being a failure . Your brother should end that marriage while he is still alive and fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Illegal1(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Is your brother crippled or handicap? Because I no understand wetin you write up there.

SEE! I'm not a fan of all these bull crap useless talks like "Real men don't hit a woman"

If you as a woman, you insult me verbally or you dey always run your mouth like community tap, see, I go beat 20 years out of her life span. Me I no get joy ooo!

I go beat you to coma. Ogun kee your mama. Me I nor get joy ooo. No try this rubbish with me.

Even when Late Osinachi died of abusive marriage, I didn't pity her because I will do worst than what her husband did to her. I go beat you till you get internal and external bleeding.

I'm not a gentleman at all oo. Collins no well.

hahahahaha....bros u no realy joy ooh

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Nazgul: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Any day a woman hit you first as a guy, just know that you've lost every iota of respect she has (had) for you...woman are wired to naturally fear men, this means that no matter how saucy she might be, her madness wouldn't exceed shouting and distributing the neighbors. But to hit you...that's another higher level of madness. His life is at stake here cos she can kill him.

My take...It's obvious that their union is devoid of love, so what's still keeping him in the marriage Last time I checked, divorce is still legal in Nigeria, and just about any lawyer can process it for you regardless of how low your budget is.

Or is she threatening to deal with him if he divorces her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by pyyxxaro: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother na better Wateryam embarassed

E get one guy for my area here , e wife de slap am normally, the guy de bust cry sometimes grin , she don turn the guy to waterleaf cry... By next week there de go Sunderland , I just de sorry for the guy grin ... When there reach there , she go finally turn the guy to Nebuchadnezzar, na elephant and spear grass the guy go de chew then cry grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Rachel98(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Is your brother crippled or handicap? Because I no understand wetin you write up there.
SEE! I'm not a fan of all these bull crap useless talks like "Real men don't hit a woman"
If you as a woman, you insult me verbally or you dey always run your mouth like community tap, see, I go beat 20 years out of her life span. Me I no get joy ooo!
I go beat you to coma. Ogun kee your mama. Me I nor get joy ooo. No try this rubbish with me.
Even when Late Osinachi died of abusive marriage, I didn't pity her because I will do worst than what her husband did to her. I go beat you till you get internal and external bleeding.
Mr panel beater. Why don't you go and beat your match like Anthony Joshua undecided. Or is it only on ladies body you frequently show your power

@op, I'm not in support of domestic violence no matter the gender going through such situation, so I would suggest you call for general family meeting and resolve this issue on ground. And if your brother's wife continues with the violence, then he has no option than to end that marriage before someone commits murder.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LikeAking: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2022
LUAN1:
Good morning, my eyes have seen what alpha/redpiller called jezebelic. my elder brother who got married last Decembers is suffering from the hand of his wife, I visited my sister when i came to my State, she was telling me that my elder brother wife had been beating and slapping my brother, I laughed and Wave it out thinking it was an exaggeration, i didn't take it serious, tho she didn't go into details on what happened between them, after like two month when the contract work I Was suffering for Chinese got finished and I came back to my state again, I visited my mother and she repeated what my elder sister told me, that my elder brother wife is beating the husband, I didn't take it serious because I didn't witness, and I didn't believe a woman can be first to slap a man.now I have gotten the full gist that it's true, this ladies doesn't want my brother to argue with her, she doesn't want my brother to correct her or warned her in anything., Anytime there is a little argument , she would be the one to first hit and slap him, she will be like "I told you not to argue with me again". My brother that i know cannot beat a woman. In one of the occasions, when she finished acting that her drama, according to my brother, he was just lying down in his couch and she came out of the room to asked him "you don dey regret marrying me abi". I know my brother is not a type that always bothered about issues. But this lady as made his life miserable, she has damage his car, she is not cooking, washing or sweeping their house again, she refused to greet or talk to my brother after their last fight. She goes out without my brother knowing her way about., She even threaten to send boys to beat up my brother. I'm very sure my brother saw all this red flags while dating but decided to SIMP and ignore it, he was fund of telling me that am toxic to women, that' I don't even have a girlfriend, he wouldn't like to discuss anything with me concerning relationship or woman matter because he sees me as a misogynist because of my redpill mentality, now he has gotten married to a very toxic woman. The whole family is worried and heartbroken now including my dad who is a very religious man, who wanted the best for his children. Now my dad is telling me that the issue needs prayer.
please help, I am not a type that is really good at advising people who are older than me even if I know the solution to their problem, infact it's very difficult for me to give suggestion to older people, especially when am not asked to do so. How do I advise him on this.?

Your bro need the red pill.

I go blame the Christian religion on this one. Its good at turning real men into water leaf.

Your bros wife will not try this shit if he was an unbeliever.

Christians suffer the most in real life.

Make ur bros also abandons his religious beliefs.... Its brings sorrows.

Some churches bring sorrows to their members. E get the church u go attend u go become poor, misreable and sorrowful.
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LUAN1: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol..bro i'm only holding you to the standard society holds women to when they complain of abusive husbands grin grin

I dont advise anyone to prove hard man or woman with an abusive partner. Leaving a toxic marriage doesn't equate as being a failure . Your brother should end that marriage while he is still alive and fine.
Asin I told him to allow his son handle it himself
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by AishaDant(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2022
I hope she doesn't kill him one day. Smh!

There is nothing worse than a man who doesn't know when to be a man. sad

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by marlow1962(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Op ur broda na MUMU man.
If em no fit act like man wer God make am be, den lev am make em suffer am( e get why God gv everybody brain)
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Chnbanc: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Your opinion
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Kollins11:

Collins why you go beat 20 years out of her life span grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Wallade(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2022
LUAN1:
Good morning, my eyes have seen what alpha/redpiller called jezebelic. my elder brother who got married last Decembers is suffering from the hand of his wife, I visited my sister when i came to my State, she was telling me that my elder brother wife had been beating and slapping my brother, I ..........

Do they have kids already? If they don't, I think it is time for separation in temporary wait for divorce.

I think the courts don't honor divorce request for marriages less than 2 years old.

If she doesn't change genuinely within the separation period, the husband should get his lawyer to effect the divorce process.

That is what I will do if I am your brother.
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by LUAN1: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Wallade:

Do they have kids already? If they don't, I think it is time for separation in temporary wait for divorce.

I think the courts don't honor divorce request for marriages less than 2 years old.

If she doesn't change genuinely within the separation period, the husband should get his lawyer to effect the divorce process.

That is what I will do if I am your brother.
no kid yet,...they wedded last December
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2022
LUAN1:
Kirkman Dizzyyish Emmanuelbrown26 AllDModsAreMaad Nonam

How may I help you?
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Wallade(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
LUAN1:
no kid yet,...they wedded last December

Your brother has to bounce ASAP before he will be provoked to beat the living daylight out of somebody's daughter someday.

He should separate from her first for the next two years and proceed to divorce her. He must learn not to ignore the red flags in relationships and hope for the best in his next marriage.
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by ajidikun: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
From all indications your brother is a very gentle man,he can handle the wife in a funny and gentle way.What he needs to do is very simple.Anytime she starts these nonsense,let him ignore her get one or two cloths and just look for a good hotel somewhere in or out of town and enjoy himself for some days without anybody knowing his location.If he comes back and she start bickering,he should just turn and go back again without saying a word.Before a month she will be the one begging you guys to talk to him to come home.If these method did not work,then she is cheating on him and grateful for his absence. ;From all indications your brother is a very gentle man,he can handle the wife in a funny and gentle way.What he needs to do is very simple.Anytime she starts these nonsense,let him ignore her get one or two cloths and just look for a good hotel somewhere in or out of town and enjoy himself for some days without anybody knowing his location.If he comes back and she start bickering,he should just turn and go back again without saying a word.Before a month she will be the one begging you guys to talk to him to come home.If these method did not work,then she is cheating on him and grateful for his absence.
Re: What Should Be Done To A Woman Who Always Slapped Her Husband? by Lvgirl: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Your brother is a simp
He must have seen such attitude in her

I dated a girl after my nysc. She just started working in a bank then. She control me stylishly. Even the friends were surprised. She talks to me anyhow...that was just about a month into the relationship. I never knack am.
We were already talking about introduction when I begin knack am...I know I am well well..the ass big . When I got tired I walked away. I left her alone.
She was dumbfounded...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed / What Is That Weird Thing Your Partner Have Asked You To Do? / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.