Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (68725 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by tarboshi(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2021
If you are able to find a good woman by your side, marry early.

You will not regret it.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by na2016: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2021
GloryGlory01:

You called this "crap". Please my friend, how much money do you think can satisfy a woman. You are a learner.

He has a valid point, madam. Marriage requires money. the best of women will become resentful when the husband doesn't have money. No woman likes sufferring

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Cutehector(m): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2021
GloryGlory01:

You called this "crap". Please my friend, how much money do you think can satisfy a woman. You are a learner.
bro or sis, there is no best time for marriage please.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by wirinet(m): 5:45am On Mar 23, 2021
na2016:

He has a valid point, madam. Marriage requires money. the best of women will become resentful when the husband doesn't have money. No woman likes sufferring

False. Marriage requires love. Else marriges of millionaires and billionaires would not most times end in divorce.

So you mean to tell me women use husbands only to end suffering. You must have very low opinion of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Etuagievin(m): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2021
GloryGlory01:

Trust me, it is far better to marry young. Those problems you are trying to avoid in marriage, you will still encounter them whether you get married at fifty.
. Most problems are better handled with maturity. Most young couples don't deal with problems the way more mature ones do. Besides, emotions change as you grow older. The qualities you admire in the opposite sex when you were in your early 20s may change as u reach your late 20s or early 30s . you may find yourself not loving your spouse anymore and to address that, some take to extra-marital relationships. Both have their challenges, but I will go with marrying a bit late anytime, anyday.

4 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Etuagievin(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

No hurry in life but delay is dangerous.

Graduate when your mates are graduating. Do things when your mates are doing it.
. That's when you always try to compare yourself with others. Certainty not everything your mates does you will love to do. Otherwise, you may fall into deep mess
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by favour32(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2021
If you nor get money for a country called Nigeria,you are finished..
If you go marry when you still dey struggle to survive for Nigeria,
you are completely finished.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Peterobi90: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2021
na2016:
OP: Marrying early has many benefits but in Nigeria of today as a guy if you don't have support (financially or otherwise) and you venture into marriage, you may fail.

You WILL fail, not "May"
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Felalucky8(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2021
gbami:

Let me guess.. you are not married.
When you get married and he can't provide make sure you remember me.
Guys listen. From a married man. Marriage no be fantasy island o. It is reality. Nobody expects you wife to contribute a penny in marriage unlike relationship. You go get High BP if you can't provide basic stuff for your family. Reality is different from "20 ways to make marriage work" written by one single woman.
If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators leave me". You can now sit down guys.

May God add more wisdom to the one you already have

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by tegafej(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2021
What if you get married and don't have kids immediately.

More like a legally recognized dating?
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Onyi22(f): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
vickydevoka:
You are right, single mothers are the cause all dis problem we are facing.
Pikin way no get papa de spoil fast fast for mama hand. The role of a father is irreplaceable
So politicians are no longer the cause of all the problems we are facing abi? Na single mothers dy cause am ko? U r just confused

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Lostchild(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
GloryGlory01:

Trust me, it is far better to marry young. Those problems you are trying to avoid in marriage, you will still encounter them whether you get married at fifty.

From the way you think and speak I see that you are still in your teens. You think that marriage is a fairytale?

Dont you know that the thrill you currently feel for your boyfriend/husband will die in marriage years later?

Trust me, in the future you will remember your present mindset and you will laugh at yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Venom1020: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2021
To fellow brothers the new power is currency 1 Kuwait =$3usd making Kuwait a small country powerful! To avoid disastrous history repetition...1 fadaka / 1 Biafra pound should always equal or more ♎️ $1usd or any leading currencies! STAY WOKE!!!
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by pinkygurl(f): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Bible says he who cannot provide for his household is worse than an unbeliever and has denied the faith. grin
Forget age!.A man who is not able to cater for himself should not be thinking of marriage.
A man who has an untamed uncontrollable temper.any small thing.kitchen knife.should stay away from marriage totally at any age.
Many women have lost their lives to violent domestic abuse husbands.
The other day,even a pastor.
MARRIAGE IS SIMPLY OVERRATED.ESPECIALLY AS ONE CAN HAVE CHILDREN .WHATEVER ROCKS ONE BOAT ABEG.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2021
doesn't make sense
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Ayanmodara: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2021
I'm married and I think good earning capacity on the part of the couple is important. Ability to manage the home with God- fearing attitude also cannot be overemphasized. Patience is key in marriage. What you lack now will definitely be more than enough later. The man must always understand that having authority over your household imply that you don't allow issues to get out of hand. If God gave woman authority, there will always be problem. So guys always be in charge of your home.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by colestephan86: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2021
gbami:
Please, as a newly married man. Don't listen to this crap.
If you are not ready to marry. Don't do it.
If you are not financially stable to marry as a man, don't do it.

When you can't provide for your wife, that puppy loves turns to resentment. If it lingers well enough hatred, then she will look for other means to get money. She go Bleep your landlord, wey go dey console and encourage to work harder you since you no fit pay house rent.

Evil Names, Change It. The Europeanization Of African Names.
https://africhistory.com/evil-name-change-it-the-europeanization-of-african-names/
I put it to you that , every single point from the writeup is correct and a fact.
I married young and it wasn't that I had all the money in the world but best believe, there has been improvement as we grow together

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by ejimatic: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Everybody has their best time There is no fixed age that people must tie the knot.
. Your comment makes sense .I agree with you.Marry when you can feed yourself your wife and your children. Don't go into marriage quickly because of one foreign study whose application is impractical in Africa where living is bad and people marry for community with abandoned children where there is nothing for them to feed on . People will rush you to marriage and abandone you when you have nothing to run the family.When it is your time to marry and run a family as a MAN go and do so. Don't be guided by impractical foreign studies.

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Everybody has their best time There is no fixed age that people must tie the knot.

It would serve you better if you learn one or two from the piece above.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by BlckBoy4U(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2021
now igat you. you make sense die....
gbami:

Guys listen. From a married man. Marriage no be fantasy island o. It is reality. Nobody expects you wife to contribute a penny in marriage unlike relationship. You go get High BP if you can't provide basic stuff for your family. Reality is different from "20 ways to make marriage work" written by one single woman.
If you can't provide basic for yourself and another person...no marry. Guys, Stand up, Draw your ears..Repeat after me.. "If I no fit provide basics for myself and another person, marriage motivators leave me". You can now sit down guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Neddyogu(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2021
gbami:

Exactly bro! Any young man dreaming of marriage without being able to provide for at least 3 adults is just on a loooongg thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by vickydevoka(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2021
Onyi22:

So politicians are no longer the cause of all the problems we are facing abi?
Na single mothers dy cause am ko?
U r just confused
That your position for that profile picz na en de confuse me right now
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by ttaiwo09: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Truly, there's nothing wrong in early marriage BUT Nigeria economy doesn't allow it.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2021
gbami:

Comment of the year lol...

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Roon9(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2021
GloryGlory01:

The problem I have with your mindset is that you allow life to pass you by and then you put the blame on other people.

Allow someone have a contrary opinion mr Know all

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by na2016: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Peterobi90:

You WILL fail, not "May"

This thing is a probability. It is not 100% true, that is the reason for using "may"
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by wirinet(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2021
colestephan86:

I put it to you that , every single point from the writeup is correct and a fact.
I married young and it wasn't that I had all the money in the world but best believe, there has been improvement as we grow together

They can never understand, no matter how much you educate them.

Poverty is a state of mind rather than a state of physical or material being. You are poor only if you believe and and accept you are poor. A rich mind creates opportunities and wealth out of very few resources, while a poor mind creates nothing inspite of excess resources at his/her disposal. This is why Nigeria and Nigerians are poor.

Marriage should be a combination of rich minds to create more wealth and not an avenue for one partner to covet the riches of the other.
Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by na2016: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2021
wirinet:

False. Marriage requires love. Else marriges of millionaires and billionaires would not most times end in divorce.

So you mean to tell me women use husbands only to end suffering. You must have very low opinion of women.

You need money in marriage. In fact the more you stay with a lady, that thing called love, dies completely. It is actually the friendship that you have built with her and being able to provide for the home (money) that sustains the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Revolva(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2021
gbami:

Leave them they think marriage is easy in this harsh economic times in Nigeria....women don't contribute anything financially in marriage its how it is over here ......so that marriage wont work ...it will end up in tears

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by Liposure: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
lisa286:

In all these discussions, you people didn’t take into consideration the fact that even those that marry early might have fertility issues and still end up giving birth to kids later in life, or no kids at all
i know a woman who got married early only to wait to hav her first born at 50

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor by eniteden(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2021
You are confused bro. Marry when u feel u found the right one or better still when u are comfortable enough. Please stop encouraging people to brings kids they can't take care of to this painful and sinful world to suffer. Go to the orphanage and street and see mothers and children begging, if u are human your brain will rearrange unless maybe u are from a wealthy family of course. No time for marriage bro. Just make sure u are Ok first. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.