Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman (33452 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by franchasng: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

It hurts so much .. It makes me wonder if this man still loves me?
Madam don't mind Nairalanders and their insensitive comments. Keep on crying jareh, who knows, your miracle maybe in the crying which will help you lose that excess fat faster. Increase your crying hours and thank me later wink

You are doing well ma cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Zenithpeak(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2021
You need people to demonize your husband for you and thank God you are getting more than bargained....

Now you know that your husband isn't loving and caring, he's insensitive, greedy, foolish, unwise and doesn't deserve you.... With all these demonic qualities, what are you still doing with such a man Just sum up courage and pack your belongings out of his house and he will not have the chance to tell you he prefer to see you...
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kingjooo(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2021
I know he loves you,perhaps that's why he told u which makes him better than other men,but the manner he said it is absord because weight is hard to control especially if you're living a comfortable life.Pls on your part madam i'll advice you to get a work out instructor or a coach so you can be place on a light diet.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by HopeVictor(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Kai, are you normal? What is being greedy here? Is weight gain even good for her health?

Why do you jump on the band wagon to attack your fellow man so easily? Are you tired of being a man? Go for gender reassignment surgery na. Stop embarrassing yourself here. Haba!
Your opinion is not relevant to me
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ojun50(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

tellimee you are among, if not how you take come up with this statement.
ask the girl if i dey lie

but which kind advice she dey give the woman
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by CsRockefeller(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Exercise is now a lifestyle for me, my wife mustn't be fat o!
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Martinez39s(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

You story isn't complete. Whatever be the case, discipline yourself and go lose those fats.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Movieguru:
O wrong na
I want this korean series grin grin grin grin how much ? Watsapp me. My phone number is on my signature
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:
Trust me it's not your shape that is the problem...
The problem is see finish.. you guys have been together for long so now you're no longer bursting his brain like old times... if you want him to come back to his senses then you have to attract admirers... open an instagram account , upload your curves and shapes there let men that appreciate your curves send you messages , make him see it ...

Trust me he will start seeing you differently...
Bad idea, creating unnecessary attention might make the man lose interest,cheat,abuse etc He has nothing to lose here.
should work on herself and take it as a harmless gesture.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by nnamdico82: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Keep deceiving your self Sulezoo, you want her to be like you, it can't work, we know ur type husband zero, boyfriend zero, kids nbanu, jumping from one man to another.shior
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Kebbiprince: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2021
LordKO:
I've no doubt that you're a hypocrite, citing your first paragraph "why are Nigerian Men so insensitive." Your husband isn't a standard for Nigerian men, so stop being as insensitive as your husband.

Meanwhile, stop whining and do what you know is the right thing to do under the circumstance, your husband tactlessness notwithstanding.

Wahala for any man whose core purpose of marrying a woman is because of her physical shape and beauty. An associate who married a slim woman five years ago has a balloon-like entity in the same woman today.

Lol, are you sure the said lady wasn't chobby which u mistook for slimness
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Kebbiprince: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2021
judedwriter:
I can never compare the woman I ❤️ with another... even if she's fat. (I don't wish for that o)

Love is much more than just looks, when you truly love your spouse, it goes beyond looks, it has to do with the person's personality and character.
All these your words make no sense since you don't wish for fat until u have a fat women then u can say all these
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by studentofTruth: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2021
The man wants the best for you, but he's wrong in making comparison. I hate comparison.

For me, we do the work out together! In fact, at dating stage, we will be jogging every Saturday morning! I have done that with every girl I have ever got involved with. Keeping fit is part of our compatibility test.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.

You're quite evil....
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Kondomatic(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Nigerian men with their stomachs like drums, always harassing their wives. mtcheew
See talk
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2021
cococandy:
OP pay no heed to these uncouth insensitive posts.

When you raise simple worthless Joes to think they are a prize this is what they end up as. Thinking that threatening women with cheating or body shaming them is part of their right.

You must be sick in the head for quoting me. Say the shit you wanna say and leave me out of it. Shitty vagina creature.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by KingZaddy(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I still don't understand how you enjoy doing this...

You know the right thing to say but won't say it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2021
Though your husband was wrong to have compared you to your pastor's wife, but I think he was only trying to express himself and how he dislikes your new weight, some married men that cheat are caused by their wife relaxed attitude towards weight loss, I know a lady that was very very skinny before she got married, she dropped one kid and is looking like one fat aunty, the transformation was just too much, why do married women do these to themselves, because you are married you feel you have arrived and you dont need to gym and work on yourself. That is wrong and it will only push your husband outside. Be ware and hit the gym.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by adajoe555: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

So sorry about this.. he just wants you to look good, but the way he passed the message was the issue... I would advise you to do portion control, like controling what you eat, and do avoid carbonated drinks, eat more fruits and vegetables. exercise twice a week.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Don't cry dear... come to me, I can treat you better kiss
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by KingZaddy(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2021
cococandy:
OP pay no heed to these uncouth insensitive posts.

When you raise simple worthless Joes to think they are a prize this is what they end up as. Thinking that threatening women with cheating or body shaming them is part of their right.
So you think she shouldn't work out to look like what her wants...

Leave those commenting and tell her what to do
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
See talk

Seems your stomach is like drum too. 99% of hna belle be like Geepee tank.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Allwell96: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.
She said she's been chubby even before he married her. Based on her explanations, I don't think she'll be able to achieve that pastor's wife's size ever. The guy has to bear with with he has.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by 99thEnemy(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

I see you not getting married... but if Shiloh prayers work, you will, but I see it not lasting, and you going back to answering your fathers surname

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Almost all women hate being told the truth to their faces and I wonder why. Would you have preferred him keeping quite and look outside? Why are you women like this?

Simple, work on self woman. If my wife say to me that I am adding weight and some stomach fat, that I should reduce by exercising, I will gladly accept and do it. But tell a woman that same thing, she will say or start doubting your love for her. What a messed up mentally.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Gimelame0: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2021
So nice
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by judedwriter(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Kebbiprince:

All these your words make no sense since you don't wish for fat until u have a fat women then u can say all these

I said I can never compare my woman with another EVEN IF she's fat.

I am using probability here. One can marry a very slender woman and later she balloons into a very fat woman.

I am saying even if that happens to me, although I don't wish for it I can't never compare her with another because love ought to be unconditional.

Please read carefully before commenting.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by cococandy(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You must be sick in the head for quoting me. Say the shit you wanna say and leave me out of it. Shitty vagina creature.
tell me you been severely rejected without telling me you have been severely rejected grin
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by EndRape2(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Do you have sense, at all, what shortcomings are you talking about?, Sombody that was very fat before , marriage, now the stupid man is putting pressure on her, to become slim overnight, do you know the number of women that have gone out of this world, because of pressure from their husband to be slim? It is more than talking if you want your partner to slim down, then support her, register her in gym, get her a coach, and support her, with calm words, if you like a slim woman marry a slim woman period, people are dying everyday because of this losing weight thing,
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Ayo2004: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Some of una go just dey chop anything waaahhhhhh dey turn to giant,the only thing they know is "I am in my husband's house,let me eat to show I am enjoying him"..u better watch your shape before u sef start disliking what u see in the mirror,with the way curvy and busty babes are looking for man especially if your man is rich,u better make yourself very attractive to prevent him for cheating,before any1 quotes me that a cheat will always be a cheat,better be logical and ask if any man will want to be a shapeless woman

As for comparing u,I am not married but I know as a fact that Nigerian women are the Queens of comparing their man to someone else,if u like,sell your two kidneys for them,there is always someone that sold his own and his mother's s own so let us hear word abeg

As for me,slim busty babes anytime and any day...big body babes na just for show no be for oza room

*Drinks palm wine*

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by cococandy(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2021
99thEnemy:

I see you not getting married... but if Shiloh prayers work, you will, but I see it not lasting, and you going back to answering your fathers surname

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and this is supposed to make her sad?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by EndRape2(f): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2021
And will getting slim stop him from looking at other women? Of cos no.

quote author=ojun50 post=100029402]crying will not solve any problem.

if that is what yr husband want why not give it a try.

prove to him you want to change crying will not stop him from looking at other women[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.