Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman (33449 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by VBCampaign: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

It hurts so much .. It makes me wonder if this man still loves me?

The challenge with women is that men say one thing and you interpret it as something else.

If your husband loved you as chubby, he certainly doesn't want to be skinny. If you loose some weight, you will not only be more attractive to your husband but you will also be more healthy.

I'll advise you to take your man's criticism, go to the gym and loose the weight. And all of you will be the better for it

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by davillian(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.
Aaah
Make the husband ask how she take see pastor prick
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

A lot of men don't know that all the big yansh (emphasised with waist trainer) and laps they see that look good in clothes do not look too good when seen naked especially first thing in the morning. That's how they'll be lusting over other men's wives but they don't know the early mor mor trauma that long suffering man has been enduring for years grin

You husband is harsh though. To be comparing you with another man's wife (or any other woman for that matter) is a big NO in any marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2021
HopeVictor:
This greedy attitude from men is very childish and wicked..if you don't want a chubby woman you go for the slim ones..stop stressing and frustrating women after they've given birth..it's a natural thing that they will add weight..
Kai, are you normal? What is being greedy here? Is weight gain even good for her health?

Why do you jump on the band wagon to attack your fellow man so easily? Are you tired of being a man? Go for gender reassignment surgery na. Stop embarrassing yourself here. Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Kebbiprince: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2021
I will continue to say this, if you're the type that like chobby women don't marry a chobby one because she will become extra large after giving birth. If you like chobby woman marry a slim woman and after birth she will add appropriate weight for you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Happiboispot(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.

did you read the post at all.
some people doesn't deserve to comment on nairaland
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Xkale1234(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2021
He still loves u madam
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by airminem(f): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Your husband thinks your vagina is loosen as you are chubby not knowing is as a result of the pelvic floor muscles around the vagina getting stretched out during child birth but he thinks its because you are fat and when you slim the vagina will contract even. Educate him madam and you do some kegel exercises daily. You are always beautiful and always be happy the way you look.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kushme: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

cheesy I knew it was a tale of a fat fvck... Your husband is right and you're wrong. Your pastor's wife simply took care of herself. That's all.. Do the same and stop being lazy...

You females eat too much....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by MummyD2020(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Abeg where vagina take enter the story?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Lawsaite: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Join fitfam and thank me later
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by CheedyJ(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Where you're suppose to divert the solution to you didn't divert it there. Is nonsense you're saying
Is it good for someone to be fat answer me?
Go and meet a doctor and they will tell u the implications that comes with being fat.
My moms elder sister is fat doctors told her not to eat anything protein again like meat,fish,and so on .she didn't answer around last year August they wanted to cut her right leg up to her knee cause she was diagnosed of diabetes.
If not for God and some other confirm herbs that the Hausa man use for her ,her leg will be amputated by now.when someone tell u to work on your body they're not abusing you they're helping you cause when it's time to face the consequence it will be you alone .
You supporting the Op cause you both are females don't worry keep it up.it still these women that are quick to open a thread when problem set in.
My two kobo ✌.
Shut ur mouth already.. we all know fat is dangerous to general well-being but d Husband could have been more subtle in telling her to work on herself instead of the unnecessary comparisons.. if you don’t know, stuffs like that could lead to depression..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Lawsaite: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Join fitfam and thank me later
Don't listen to any person telling you nonsense your husband loves you
Just join fitfam and thank me later
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by CoolVoice(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2021
I could understand what you're going through.. Some of us Men can be very insensitive... I would advice that you sit him down and tell him how his statement made you feel. He's supposed to apologise and feel remorseful.. but if he was nonchalant then something is wrong. I'm so sorry for what you had to experience.

Rhodaogunpeju:

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jaqenhghar: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

It depends on how he told you.
Did he call you names?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Mandela27: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Fake gist otherwise work on urself
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Madam work on yourself and stop complaining.....Too much fat is irritating
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Jaqenhghar: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
VBCampaign:

The challenge with women is that men say one thing and you interpret it as something else.

If your husband loved you as chubby, he certainly doesn't want to be skinny. If you loose some weight, you will not only be more attractive to your husband but you will also be more healthy.

I'll advise you to take your man's criticism, go to the gym and loose the weight. And all of you will be the better for it
Funby ebough if the dovtor said the same they wont talk
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.

Don't mind her
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kense88: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2021
mrblessed:
If you clearly honestly express your views, it is a problem. If you decide not to say anything and act it out, with the intention that the message would be delivered, you have a bigger problem to contend with. What is it with these generation of women?
Honestly, is really difficult my brother. There is no way to correct these beings, without getting into trouble.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Babafash(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Madam just do what your husband want shikena
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Arinze624: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Thank your (god) he told you his mind,, such men are Scarce to find,, we're just 5 your husband, I and other 3 scattered around the world. grin grin

IN IGBO

Kenee chiukwu gị na dị gị gwara gị obi ya, udiri ụmụ nwoke ahụ adịghị adị ooh,, ise ka anyị fọdụrụ,, dị gị, mụ nwa na mmadụ atọ ndị ọzọ nọ na ụwa niile gbara gburugburu grin grin
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by topoftheworld(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Also tell him to work on his pot belly and penis and that his penis has shrinked over time,tell him also that the pastor is still fit and his organ still very strong after five kids,just cause fight and after the fight he will learn to appreciate you.

So na advice u give so abi
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Rubbiish(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
@bold u want to scatter the marriage?
That's too far!
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2021
OP pay no heed to these uncouth insensitive posts.

BLoomfrancs:
Shut the f uck up and stop complaining. Go and hit the gym and stay in shape. Your husband is being honest with you and even diplomatic. That shows he still cares for you. Some men will tell you straight up that your are fat. He compared you to the lady because he didn't want to say that you are fat but that is a hint. Keep complaining until one lekpa will snatch him up. Nigerian girls eh! Tufia!

kushme:

cheesy I knew it was a tale of a fat fvck... Your husband is right and you're wrong. Your pastor's wife simply took care of herself. That's all.. Do the same and stop being lazy...

You females eat too much....
AbujaCitiBlog:

Your husband loves you but he is frustrated by your heavy weight gain. Why don't you return to your pre marriage weight. This is the major problem with married women. The moment they marry, they stop listening to advice.

You are lucky he compared you to your pastors wife. His head is still there. Please listen to him before cheating starts.

And you husband stop comparing your wife to another woman. It is completely wrong and will affect her image. Please stop.

When you raise simple worthless Joes to think they are a prize this is what they end up as. Thinking that threatening women with cheating or body shaming them is part of their right.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by soji1992: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2021
This total rubbish!!!

If men tell women to loose weight it will look insensitive to them(women).

But if women tell men to loose weight it will show they are caring �....such stupid standards �
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Kebbiprince: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

The only thing I find insulting is him comparing her to someone else. But all still the same shedding some weight off is more important Im once an admirer of chubby girls before but not anymore .
Lol, there is something u people don't understand. If you like a chobby girl and marry she will add weight after childbirth but the slim ones will turn chobby after birth. As for me a slim girl anytime any day, their benefits is far more than chobby girls
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
shush.. Shush it there. Did you see the man having a potbbelly or has he fvcked you to know he has a tiny penis.it is so obvious you cannot have sense in this life.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kense88: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

Cant you see the man was comparing her to someone and not advising her for health reasons? It's called body-shaming.

If he said it was for health reasons, I'm sure the woman won't come here complaining and crying.

Reason a post well before hyjacking people's comments.

Besides protein does not cause diabetes or spike up blood sugar level.
The man will say, "sweety your looking fat this days ooh, can you see how our pastors wife is looking after 5 kids. You need to start working out" . Boom, the man is evil and body shaming his wife. For christ sake, how on earth are we going to advice women again ?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kushme: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Where you're suppose to divert the solution to you didn't divert it there. Is nonsense you're saying
Is it good for someone to be fat answer me?
Go and meet a doctor and they will tell u the implications that comes with being fat.
My moms elder sister is fat doctors told her not to eat anything protein again like meat,fish,and so on .she didn't answer around last year August they wanted to cut her right leg up to her knee cause she was diagnosed of diabetes.
If not for God and some other confirm herbs that the Hausa man use for her ,her leg will be amputated by now.
when someone tell u to work on your body they're not abusing you they're helping you cause when it's time to face the consequence it will be you alone .
You supporting the Op cause you both are females don't worry keep it up.it still these women that are quick to open a thread when problem set in.
My two kobo ✌.

What's up with Nigerian Doctor and the fast solution(amputation).
Losing a limb by any means is one of the worst thing any homo sapiens should experience.

I have seen and heard cases of them suggesting removal instead of researching and finding a way to avoid such devastating outcome.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
kense88:
The man will say, "sweety your looking fat this days ooh, can you see how our pastors wife is looking after 5 kids. You need to start working out" . Boom, the man is evil and body shaming his wife. For christ sake, how on earth are we going to advice women again ?

The same way you want to be advised, because I am very sure the comments would have been different if a Nigerian wife told her husband to go get abs. Nigerian men with their stomachs like drums, always harassing their wives. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Kebbiprince: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

I'm a man.
here is a similar story[ opposite of chubby]

can you imagine a man open his mouth to utter this statement to his wife[mother of his two kids ]" with the way you look like to collect cup drink water from you go dy irritate person".why did he made such comment? because she is slim.
Jeon you're not a man stop deceiving yourself. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.