Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman (33464 Views)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by BlueSparks: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

Why do you keep requesting her to post her pics?

She never said she wasn’t overweight or that she couldn’t use some exercise. Post your pics instead so we can all tell you what parts of your body you need to work on.

How strange is it asking a man’s wife for her to post pics of herself....

E be like say slap dey hungry you sha. What effrontery. Make I slap you through the phone there undecided

Guilt tripping. Unfortunately for you, you meet the person wey pass you

Anything in public domain isn't private and anything follows. I didn't go to their house nor inquire about her not care to know of her inconsequential existence as it adds no value to anyone's life beyond the same husband you're trying to smear.

She's fat. And she knows it. If you don't like my comment, get lost woman. Your existence doesn't matter to me
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

But does this market sell? Like profitable?

Sincerely I admire people in this space, I wonder how you people sell, me no day even use Vaseline Wella, I can use #250 Vaseline for 1 year and half grin

Lol... @vaselin.

Well I can only say, I bless God. You know there's so much competition. Though it sells if you are more into bleaching products/creams than when you're strictly into organics. So that challenge is there where girls want to be bobrisky color and I don't really do those because it requires higly potent roids (chemical) to achieve that. The health risks are high and I for one wont compromise my quality just for the money cos I know a time is coming when those chemical bleachers would realize their mistakes and the health implications of those chemical products and come to embrace and appreciate organics.

For now, we still making more studies and reasearch to improve our formulas so we are well prepared and ready to meet their needs when that time comes.

I hope you know Vaseline contalns petroleum jelly which is a by-product of petroleum and very hazardous to health. Just be careful.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol... @vaselin.

Well I can only say, I bless God. You know there's so much competition. Though it sells if you are more into bleaching products/creams than when you're strictly into organics. So that challenge is there where girls want to be bobrisky color and I don't really do those because it requires higly potent roids (chemical) to achieve that. The health risks are high and wont compromise my quality just for the money cos I know a time is coming when those chemical bleachers would realize their mistakes and the health implications of those chemical products and come to embrace and appreciate organics.

For now, we still making more studies and reasearch to improve our formulas so we are well prepared and ready to meet their needs when that time comes.

Wow brilliant strategy and a business lady with conscience.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by McSquishi(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
BlueSparks:

E be like say slap dey hungry you sha. What effrontery. Make I slap you through the phone there undecided

Guilt tripping. Unfortunately for you, you meet the person wey pass you

Anything in public domain isn't private and anything follows. I didn't go to their house nor inquire about her not care to know of her inconsequential existence as it adds no value to anyone's life beyond the same husband you're trying to smear.

She's fat. And she knows it. If you don't like my comment, get lost woman. Your existence doesn't matter to me

Why are you asking for a man’s wife photos? Is a perverted thing? Are you into married fat women or something

You seem confused. She didn’t say she was not fat, she said she’s offended that her husband is comparing her to other women and isn’t taking into consideration that she was already a curvy woman when he met her plus the fact she has two small kids.

So how can you help resolve anything by seeing her pics? Or it’s that you are not here to resolve but ridicule?

Since you like pics so much, post yours and let us see what’s wrong with you.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Wow brilliant strategy and a business lady with conscience. May I send you a DM?

Lol... You wanna patronize me? Only on that note you're allowed to DM o. Besides I already know you. So no need.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol... You wanna patronize me? Only on that note you're allowed to DM o. Besides I already know you. So no need.

Lols I don enter one chance. How much for your products?

And how many monikers do you have, my God.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by BlueSparks: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

Why are you asking for a man’s wife photos? Is a perverted thing? Are you into married fat women or something

You seem confused. She didn’t say she was not fat, she said she’s offended that her husband is comparing her to other women and isn’t taking into consideration that she was already a curvy woman when he met her plus the fact she has two small kids.

So how can you help resolve anything by seeing her pics? Or it’s that you are not here to resolve but ridicule?

Since you like pics so much, post yours and let us see what’s wrong with you.

What's wrong with this attention seeker

Na towtow I dey find, you don't qualify not to mention a fat overweight thing. Fvck outta my mentions schmuck angry
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by McSquishi(f): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
BlueSparks:

What's wrong with this attention seeker

Na towtow I dey find, you don't qualify not to mention a fat overweight thing. Fvck outta my mentions schmuck angry

I’m the attention seeker but you’re the one asking for pics and ridiculing this woman for likes. You don’t like when the spotlight is returned back to you, huh?

Don’t do to others what you can’t handle... a lesson for the future

Now post those pics for us... grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols I don enter one chance. How much for your products?

And how many monikers do you have, my God.

Hahahahaaaa... Isn't it amazing how you keep dotting on all of them?

No be small one chance you enter o. Lol

Isreal my gentle friend.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

Hahahahaaaa... Isn't it amazing how you keep dotting on all of them?

No be small one chance you enter o. Lol

Isreal my gentle friend.

Na wa ooo, why your WhatsApp line no day go?
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Na wa ooo, why your WhatsApp line no day go?

So many ish my dear. Wanna be sure what I really want out of life.

Trying to sort out myself.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by BlueSparks: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
McSquishi:

I’m the attention seeker but you’re the one asking for pics and ridiculing this woman for likes. You don’t like when the spotlight is returned back to you, huh?

Don’t do to others what you can’t handle... a lesson for the future

Now post those pics for us... grin grin grin

Na my own picture you want take squint abi

Smh

Obara Jesus
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
AsherAmari:

So many ish my dear. Wanna be sure what I really want out of life.

Trying to sort out myself.

Alright ooo. God speed and favour C.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Alright ooo. God speed and favour C.

Amen.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by McSquishi(f): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
BlueSparks:

Na my own picture you want take squint abi

Smh

Obara Jesus

for the same reason you wanted this lady’s photo... wink
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by 12345baba(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Pack leave am
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Yseone(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
You worst pass the woman husband sir

Fahdiga:
Instead of you to work on your shortcomings and be better than those he compares you with you are here nagging.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by deavicky(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
Why are our Nigerian Men so insensitive.

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

It hurts so much .. It makes me wonder if this man still loves me?
good leaving is evident in your life. continue till you bost. Eat everything you see because you have it.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by SeunOyaBanMe: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Wolfeye: 4:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Nigerian women “your friend has a car why don’t you have”?

Me: makes money, buys car.

Me : your friend has a better shape than you whY do you have tires and flabby skin? Are you sure you bath well? Why is the root of your teeth looking unbrushed and why does that dirty weavon cap never get washed.

“Nigerian women: Congress hearing! Body shAming! Narcissism! patriachy! Osmosis! Etc

1 Like

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kense88: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

The same way you want to be advised, because I am very sure the comments would have been different if a Nigerian wife told her husband to go get abs. Nigerian men with their stomachs like drums, always harassing their wives. mtcheew
I will gladly take that advice from my wife. Nothing dey there my sister. Infact, i will laugh over it
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by kense88: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2021
AsherAmari:

He could put it in a milder way to avoid sounding offensive.
How about telling her Her BMI is more than her height therefore could pose a risk to her health and cause illnesses like arthritis, hypertension from clogged arteries and so on... Must there be a comparison?

It's very key to chose your words when adressing people to avoid sending the wrong message. Though here, it's very glaring the man wasn't about her health.
He probably did it, the same way your mum or dad will admonish you to work hard and be as good as mr okoro's son in class. He never called her a pig or some degrading name. He only used pastors wife as a reference to what he would like his wife to look like. The wife can also do the same. No big deal my sister
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Bizriz(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I'm naturally a chubby lady with curves and I remember vividy how my husband used to praise my physique and say I'm his spec. According to him skinny girls are not his type.

We got married and I have given birth to two kids and I added weight a little, plus we were living comfortably so the good life was evident in my life and body.

The church we normally attend, the pastor's wife has 5 kids already and she's much older than me but she still looks moderate enough with little or zero stomach fat.

My husband seeing this woman has constantly been telling me to try and work on myself, this man literally wants me to be skinny, when we married I wasn't skinny, the blow was when he compared me to my Pastor's wife, saying I have just 2 kids and I added weight while our Pastor's wife has 5 and she's looking like she never gave birth.. I cried and I have been crying since..

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Bizriz(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Please lose some weight. You’re unattractive the way you look that’s the reason he’s complaining. You can’t eat everything that comes your way and refuse to work out and claim you’re being body shamed.

Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by dochenaj: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Your husband has a crush on your pastor's wife. All these while he never had a problem with your weight until now. Something changed, and it is not you.

And I'm almost certain that's not the only thing he admires about her. He must have commented on how she talks, walks, smiles or carry herself.

Does it mean, he doesn't love you anymore. I don't know that, however, love is complex.
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by frozen70(f): 4:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

You can reduce your weight if it's possible and if it's not possible simply ignore him and his choose of you being slim when he already knows that you were chubby

Just ignore that part of him and keep moving because you will be pregnant again and will still have birth weight
Re: My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman by Layinkaaah(f): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Where you're suppose to divert the solution to you didn't divert it there. Is nonsense you're saying
Is it good for someone to be fat answer me?
Go and meet a doctor and they will tell u the implications that comes with being fat.
My moms elder sister is fat doctors told her not to eat anything protein again like meat,fish,and so on .she didn't answer around last year August they wanted to cut her right leg up to her knee cause she was diagnosed of diabetes.
If not for God and some other confirm herbs that the Hausa man use for her ,her leg will be amputated by now.when someone tell u to work on your body they're not abusing you they're helping you cause when it's time to face the consequence it will be you alone .
You supporting the Op cause you both are females don't worry keep it up.it still these women that are quick to open a thread when problem set in ...

shocked embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.