Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office (51136 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by WriterX(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wickedfacts:
We find love in the strangest ways.

he has found love in his office place grin or should I say ex office place once he lets Dickson do his thinking for him and eventually says it out

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by tweakdude1: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Change job and then confess your feelings to her grin

Best comment ever
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by elisho: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
you no go respect your self think about the people that need that salary at home

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Emu4u2c: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
You are just in love with her poise. In that your coconut head, you are already imagining your boss moaning under you.

The minute she agrees to date you, the Nigerian man in you will come out. You will start looking for how to “tame” her and knack “submission” into her head. You will start controlling her expenses, giving her headache and complaining of how she isn’t respecting you because she has money or is richer. She would start walking on eggshells, trying to satisfy your ever-needy-ego.

Better go focus on your sub-for-me girlfriend. undecided

Hahaha

Sub for me girlfriend

Some men don’t know there are levels to this

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by dfrost: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Reex12:
SHOULD WE TELL HIM?

cheesy grin

No need. He will tell us eventually. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by endsarrrs(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ever8090:
How she will balance to write your sack letter..
grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by SouthSouth1914: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her

Go to her office first thing tomorrow morning. Tell her that you have something to say that would cost you your job, she would ask what? Just pour your heart into her.. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Emu4u2c: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Is she married ? If no try your luck.
Which mumu luck be that?

You be wicked person

You want him back in the labour market...Just be honest even if it kills you

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by AMBURSAA(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:
Just be friendly and nice towards her. Don't make your intention known yet, she might eventually be the one to confess her love for you
SUPPORTED 100% NICE ADVICE
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Magnoliaa(f): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
MiamiePizza:
Exsodus, I check and see you've been a registered member since 2008. This topic has been posted here lotta times and most replies is always "Guys should we tell him?" "It will end in tears" "It will end in premium tears" and lots more.
Bro, whatever feeling you've got for your boss, you gotta die it ASAP. There are lotta beautiful women outta here, why risk your job trying to confess love to your boss. Don't do it.

Its possible you woo her and she accept but the bigger odd is always against. If she turns you down, its very likely she fires you. If she accept, she go only use you catch cruise...
Have you read the Adventure/Story of Onihaxy on here? 'Adebimpe the Facebook girl' bro you gotta search for that.

grin cheesy I'll write my own. The OP is inspiring me, sha. Office love do not always have to end in tears and whatnot. Love can blossom in the most unusual places. smiley If real life doesn't provide such situations, I'll create my own. angry

I think it totally depends on you, OP. And of course, how you go about it. I don't see it as a bad thing. People catch feelings for different people all the time.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by wetmenow: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Talk truth bro. Maybe you like her boobs or backside
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by uchennamani(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:
Just be friendly and nice towards her. Don't make your intention known yet, she might eventually be the one to confess her love for you
For this Naija?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by KingZaddy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her
Alot of times the most useless once on nairaland fill the first page of comments...

If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her, speak to her about it, she is your boss not your God...

She would not sack you for tell her you got feelings for her, if she doesn't accept you then move on with your life like you never asked her.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Useless unfocused fool that's why nigerian men are trash scum
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by yunusabuba(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
dont confess her your love, be kind and gentle toward her. if there is true love between you two, she will confess her self to you for her love.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by ucheclub(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
How can I see the story. I want to read it
MiamiePizza:
Exsodus, I check and see you've been a registered member since 2008. This topic has been posted here lotta times and most replies is always "Guys should we tell him?" "It will end in tears" "It will end in premium tears" and lots more.
Bro, whatever feeling you've got for your boss, you gotta die it ASAP. There are lotta beautiful women outta here, why risk your job trying to confess love to your boss. Don't do it.

Its possible you woo her and she accept but the bigger odd is always against. If she turns you down, its very likely she fires you. If she accept, she go only use you catch cruise...
Have you read the Adventure/Story of Onihaxy on here? 'Adebimpe the Facebook girl' bro you gotta search for that.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by SmartPolician: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ever8090:
How she will balance to write your sack letter..

Meme is one of the best things that ever happened to the social media grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
I pity u
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Ladycewhy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
It's seems you are comfortable in the job and the pay is good too,if not you will not have time to be catching feelings/lust.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
When you people are doing general meeting in your office, stand up and tell her infront of everyone that love love her and can't hold it back anymore. She will be too shocked to react in in a negative way. Be courageous, you are a man.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Fortune118005(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

[/b]That's not love bro
Its lust[b]
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Advancedman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
MiamiePizza:

What if the boss is waiting for him too, or do we say being someone's boss automatically means love can't exists between them?

Yet if it's a lady to her boss or a boss to her employee?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Advancedman(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by kinibigdeal(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

It's not difficult

Step one

Summon the courage

Step two

Write yourself a sack letter

Step three

Walk up to her and hand over your sack letter to her

Step four

Wait for her to read your sack letter

Step five

Propose

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Bro, You're Just HORN.Y!. grin

100%

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Flames000(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Egungun
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by 001spice: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
When did you start working with her ?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by BestMan001: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:

Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MufasaLion: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Someone7:

100%

That's the guy's problem!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by kaziblake(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by ello29(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
No carry love go for office o.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by oyejideogunjumo: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I am sure you have another job waiting for you.
What you are joking with may not be as easy as you think.
How do you think you are her match?
Stay with your job, if it is the Will of God things will work out.
But pray first in your own little way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.