Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office (51151 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
anslemarinze52:

lol

That's the summary
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by calcal: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
You better stop it and face your job.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by kriss27(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nusaibart:
Useless unfocused fool that's why nigerian men are trash scum
Why are this bitter? While involving Nigerian men? What of Nigerian girls that have double standards? �
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by miraculousGod(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
If she is single and you genuinely love her, resign and get a better job, then shoot your shot
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you've done your homework well & confirmed she's single, go, tell her about your feelings & have your heart relieved, bro. Don't mind people spitting all over the thread. You can't be the first human to either lose or win in this situation

God is with you cool

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by femi4: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her
Go ahead and "toast" her if you have another job elsewhere
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by charlesucheh(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
BIA, NWOKEM! FOCUS O!!
GETTING A NEW JOB IN THIS COUNTRY IS HERCULEAN O...
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by onyiforgift: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Go ahead and tell her, if you guys are in good talking terms,
you never can tell, she may be in love with you
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by E2000: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Money first love later. Omo "compartmentalize" or risk having bitter regrets.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Bigseven(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin YOUR VILLAGE PEPU ARF MAKING YOU FEEL HORNEY AND YOU RE MISTAKING IT FOR LOVE. e go shock you sha!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by ussv: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
If she is married, don`t do it . It`s not going to end up well. If she is not, study the situation more to see if it`s not infatuation you have then see how it goes. Start jejely so as not to get into administrative trouble. Once you don`t get the right signal, don`t do it. You may want to try again outside the job, highest if it backfires, you don already comot there. No harm in toasting from the right angle.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Howearn: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
fuvvk him
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Gyong(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Funny the dude is very correct. I once tried that with my superior in an office when I was serving. It worked and we hit it off only for the fact that she already had a fiancé and i had a girlfriend then which made the whole thing later simmer down. But i enjoyed the life of my head while it lasted though.

you've been a bad bag guy.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by patfenda(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ever8090:
How she will balance to write your sack letter..
bhahahahhahahahahahahhaha,very funny,she will b llike na thunder go fire dat ur confidence...IDIOT
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by elisho: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
When you people are doing general meeting in your office, stand up and tell her infront of everyone that love love her and can't hold it back anymore. She will be too shocked to react in in a negative way. Be courageous, you are a man.
I can see you want to kill this guy
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why are men always looking for who to control?
bigpicture001:
Op is attracted to her class. Beneath that class there is a person you may not want to b with

Uncontrollable, arrogance,never apologetic, too independent minded, grudge bearing and too principled to a fault person....

Guy! Leave wot u see that is deceiving u, appreciate your gal..I have been there..I dated a boss ( not mine) for about three year...women are the same!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by bigpicture001: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
cococandy:
Why are men always looking for who to control?

Its in their nature..but mind u,control has now been modernised..not like sit down her , go here and go there...

What is obtainable now..is DAT a man makes sure that every vital decision of the family and pertaining to every member of the family gets his concent...
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by victorazy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her

Search the music track of African China & Face-alone.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by LoveJesus87(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

In those type of situations, especially considering the power balance, you don't chase her. She chases you. You have to borrow a leaf from women. Just make yourself as sexy and attractive as you can - tight clothes to show off your assests (muscles, thick rod, big chest etc). Stay well groomed and smell nice. Always have a smile on your face when talking to her. Use innuendo where possible. Hold her gaze and look deep into her eyes when talking to her. If the opportunity comes up, pay her respectful comments and go out of your way (without grovelling) to be of assistance to her. Try and observe the sort of things that she likes, you need to study her. Get yourself in her head, and if you notice that she is softening towards you (green light), then start making some small calculated bold moves. However, of you notice rejection, disdain or indifference, then pull back because you have a job to think about. This is where some Nigerian guys get it wrong because they think the female is playing hard to get. Even if she is playing hard to get, sudden withdrawal of all your attention and just acting extremely formal around her will definitely spark a reaction from her. On the other hand if she really didn't want you, then you have backed down respectfully and maturely without actually showing your hand because surely you were not chasing her. You were only being nice to her because she's your boss. grin
sharp guy
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Dominion375: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
You love what will kil u...
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
elisho:
I can see you want to kill this guy
na ordinary advice I give o..o no give am gun.
What what advice do you have for him?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by TimmyTen(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Joblessness de smell for your body
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by okigbojihad: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nusaibart:
Useless unfocused fool that's why nigerian men are trash scum

u're mad!!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

If you think you are man enough to approach her, even if it means you loosing your job then shut the shot
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Franklydes(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
bros u r nt in love bt in lust. Think am well e get why
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by prciouschika(f): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
bakila:

OP will soon vacate his own, try and make a go for it.
thanks
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by hstar: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2021
So help me God, Amen
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by dan4oster120(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2021
you must be bad guy
smartty68:
There's no harm in trying... Try it and give us feedback.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by dan4oster120(m): 12:56am On Mar 22, 2021
if you can only do one things for this great audience, then solution will come out and your problem Will be solved... the only thing you have to do for us now is to "send us your boos picture" and your problem is solved.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Akuruoulo(m): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Ever8090:
How she will balance to write your sack letter..
THIS THE COMEDY OF THE CENTURY. I AM SURE NTN GO HAPPEN IF SHE TURN HIM DOWN
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 22, 2021
grin
MufasaLion:
Bro, You're Just HORN.Y!. grin
angry
MufasaLion:
Bro, You're Just HORN.Y!. grin
guy you no get joy ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.