Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office (51193 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by HustlePro: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her
Youare not in love, you are being deceived by her niceness towards you which may be her way to keep your comfortable and do your damn job but you are misinterpreting her gesture as romantic. I pity you when she will sack u.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by bakila: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
prciouschika:
It's a new week smiley please dear nairalanders help a sister out with a job.
OP will soon vacate his own, try and make a go for it.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Dalil8: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol the moment you've fvcked her like thrice, she'll begin to disgust you.

You go see say nothing dey there. Na just lust.

I fvcked a bitch last night, i can't even remember what she looked like or even her name. That's how it is man. sad
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by uthlaw: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her
love na job for ur village,try masturbate twice,you know if you really love her.... double ur husstle, country hard!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Gyong(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

In those type of situations, especially considering the power balance, you don't chase her. She chases you. You have to borrow a leaf from women. Just make yourself as sexy and attractive as you can - tight clothes to show off your assests (muscles, thick rod, big chest etc). Stay well groomed and smell nice. Always have a smile on your face when talking to her. Use innuendo where possible. Hold her gaze and look deep into her eyes when talking to her. If the opportunity comes up, pay her respectful comments and go out of your way (without grovelling) to be of assistance to her. Try and observe the sort of things that she likes, you need to study her. Get yourself in her head, and if you notice that she is softening towards you (green light), then start making some small calculated bold moves. However, of you notice rejection, disdain or indifference, then pull back because you have a job to think about. This is where some Nigerian guys get it wrong because they think the female is playing hard to get. Even if she is playing hard to get, sudden withdrawal of all your attention and just acting extremely formal around her will definitely spark a reaction from her. On the other hand if she really didn't want you, then you have backed down respectfully and maturely without actually showing your hand because surely you were not chasing her. You were only being nice to her because she's your boss. grin

sense no go kee you. grin
OnlyDeCapPlease:

In those type of situations, especially considering the power balance, you don't chase her. She chases you. You have to borrow a leaf from women. Just make yourself as sexy and attractive as you can - tight clothes to show off your assests (muscles, thick rod, big chest etc). Stay well groomed and smell nice. Always have a smile on your face when talking to her. Use innuendo where possible. Hold her gaze and look deep into her eyes when talking to her. If the opportunity comes up, pay her respectful comments and go out of your way (without grovelling) to be of assistance to her. Try and observe the sort of things that she likes, you need to study her. Get yourself in her head, and if you notice that she is softening towards you (green light), then start making some small calculated bold moves. However, of you notice rejection, disdain or indifference, then pull back because you have a job to think about. This is where some Nigerian guys get it wrong because they think the female is playing hard to get. Even if she is playing hard to get, sudden withdrawal of all your attention and just acting extremely formal around her will definitely spark a reaction from her. On the other hand if she really didn't want you, then you have backed down respectfully and maturely without actually showing your hand because surely you were not chasing her. You were only being nice to her because she's your boss. grin

sense no go kee you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by foreshore(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

You don get another job abi
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you hit her hot spot very well. She will definitely promote you the top spot. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by BlackFlamefromP: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
LOL. As funny as it sounds, I actually think this is the best advice so far. The audacity and straightforwardness would so much shock her she would be disarmed and powerless! She might actually end up being impressed with your boldness! And it's possible those in the meeting would passionately plead with her to forgive you if she even think of sacking you!

So give this suggestion a trial bro. Na only once man dey die!

MISSCONGENIALITY:
When you people are doing general meeting in your office, stand up and tell her infront of everyone that love love her and can't hold it back anymore. She will be too shocked to react in in a negative way. Be courageous, you are a man.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

So after spending the better part of your life being a zombie for Jonathan and gaining nothing from it, you finally get a job and the next thing your mind starts thinking is how to lose it. Who do you like dis strong o!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MufasaLion: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Peterosky:
.You can achieve that.
Rule no1. You must always dress your best. Rule no 2.Learn to always compliment her dressing style.
Rule no 3. Learn also to always compliment her beauty. My brother women like compliments like craze.
Rule no 4. Never tell her you love her.
Rule no 5. Always tell her that she is hard Woking.
Rule no 6.Make sure you stair at her in such a way she will notice that you are always starring.
Rule no 7. Don't always find yourself around her.
Rule no 8.Be reasonable in your discussions whenever you are with her.
Rule no 9. Once in a while just get her a gift, not too expensive gifts anyway. Remember the Bible even says that the gift of a man maketh way for him.
Rule no 10.Make sure you are perfect on your job.
Rule no 11.Commit your desire and efforts to the hands of God.
Trust me, if you follow this rules well, you may be her next lover boy.

Or next boy to be sacked!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Adekaka12345: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
You are in love with her poise. In that your coconut head, you are already imagining your boss moaning under you.

The minute she agrees to date you, the Nigerian man in you will come out. You will start looking for how to “tame” her and knack “submission” into her head. You will start controlling her expenses, giving her headache and complaining of how she isn’t respecting you because she has money or is richer. She would start walking on eggshells, trying to satisfy your ever-needy-ego. 70% of the glow that attracted you would be gone in 60seconds.

Better go focus on your sub-for-me girlfriend. undecided

I swear, you mad well well.������� grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by BarrElChapo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Emu4u2c:

For a female boss?

Bro it’s suicide mission

And you know for the Nigerian constitution Suicide attempt Na big crime

Lmaooo I did not know o grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gyong:

sense no go kee you. grin

sense no go kee you.
Funny the dude is very correct. I once tried that with my superior in an office when I was serving. It worked and we hit it off only for the fact that she already had a fiancé and i had a girlfriend then which made the whole thing later simmer down. But i enjoyed the life of my head while it lasted though.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MufasaLion: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
You are in love with her poise. In that your coconut head, you are already imagining your boss moaning under you.

The minute she agrees to date you, the Nigerian man in you will come out. You will start looking for how to “tame” her and knack “submission” into her head. You will start controlling her expenses, giving her headache and complaining of how she isn’t respecting you because she has money or is richer. She would start walking on eggshells, trying to satisfy your ever-needy-ego. 70% of the glow that attracted you would be gone in 60seconds.

Better go focus on your sub-for-me girlfriend. undecided

Poco grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by jrusky(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
You are in love with your boss Young man are you alright
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by superjab247: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Go and profess your undying love to her and see if you'll still be working there in the next couple of days grin
Why slap him cool ladies and pretending be like 5&6.
Even the boss might be sex starved with nobody looking her face cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by superjab247: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
LOL. As funny as it sounds, I actually think this is the best advice so far. The audacity and straightforwardness would so much shock her she would be disarmed and powerless! She might actually end up being impressed with your boldness! And it's possible those in the meeting would passionately plead with her to forgive you if she even think of sacking you!

So give this suggestion a trial bro. Na only once man dey die!

grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Okoroawusa: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
You are not the first person neither will you be the last
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by superjab247: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Patosky4U:
Is as if this op don get another job grin this kind of harsh economy that we never see work, somebody want to play kolo with his source of income
The guy go soon become APC
Another
Precarious
Situation
grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by int0x80(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Op, don't shit where you eat. Mixing business with sentiment has never worked very well for anyone! Forget that idea until you find another job!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:
Just be friendly and nice towards her. Don't make your intention known yet, she might eventually be the one to confess her love for you

Dont encourage him!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by superjab247: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
endsarrrs:
sad Now know this. You are about to betray the trust of your current girlfriend/partner.
I think the op should carry a loud microphone and speakers and scream
Boss,I love you more than the lives of 200 million fulanis Muslims and mad Mohammad and I can kill buhari and piss on Mohammed just because of you.the guy should make sure he do it whenever he see ability people nearby about to pray cool
It would be a win win
1)boss go love am
2)Hausa people go love am
cool cool
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Babafash(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Pelle o Mr lover boy. If u like don't concentrate on your job so your boss can see how hard working u are and increase your pay u are here forming Romeo. After if she sack u for wooing her u will say na your village people dey do u.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by kiltoko1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Love is a good thing, but before you tell her, have plan B...e get y
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by samdaisi: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please Uncle what are you waiting for go ahead and profess your love to her i strongly believe your boss in question is older than you its contentiousness that want to ruin your life
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Godsent12(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:
Just be friendly and nice towards her. Don't make your intention known yet, she might eventually be the one to confess her love for you
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by CryptoRepublic1: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

Just listen to yourself, are you really in love with her or her money?I think that you're in lust,better stick to your job and remove your eyes before your eyes land you in trouble,even the bible says so in the book of just imagine chapter 10v10 it says remove eyes before your eyes see pepper.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
BIG DICK ,DO YOU HAVE IT?
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by SouthSouth1914: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingreign:

grin grin grin
Mad oooo

grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by greggng: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Listening to too much motivational talks the cause this type of madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.