Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God (7010 Views)

Ancient Bible Claims Jesus Christ Is Prophet, Not Son Of God / Why Jesus Is Not Son Of God? / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2008
your first post in nairaland, and all you can say is something close to nonesense. very pathetic!
@topic
while I am not a fan of religious imposition, allowing this topic to move on un-abated is inescusable.
saying Jesus is a slave of God, reflects your mentality and orientation. very sad!
My case is this,
Isa was mentioned in the Quran, whatever u think of him is your business, but to relate him to Jesus in the Bible, is latter day madness.
: Is Isa of Qur'an different from the Jesus of the Bible? Are they not from Mariam, the Young Virgin from Jesrusalem, under the guardianship of Zachariah, the father of John, who the Christians call the 'Baptist?' If the assertion of slave position of Isa of the Qur'an is correct, then we truly have One God. If the assertion of part god position of Jesus of the Bible is correct, then we truly have Multiple Gods. Please what do we have One God or More than One God?

using simple logic, let us assume God is false, let us assume we are all products evolution. don't you in your right thinking sense think that numerous crimes have been commited against humanity in the name of islam?
how do u explain a religion, where the messenger and message contradict each other.
It seems as this guy has so much respect for Jesus than God the Creator of Jesus!

u say islam is a religion of peace, was mohammed a man of peace? are his descendants and followers in their hundreds of million, men and women of peace? what moral justification do u give to a religion where its members create chaos, kill others, ruin lives and hoping to reap peace in paradise, in return?
Evidently, if you think that the 13 years of oppression in Makka and the first 2 years of no fights that followed in Madina, did not show any restraints, since you do not believe that was peace seeking Prophet, then tell me what a Prophet to do when his Lord commands him to fight? Remember Moses in the Bible? Did he have any choice in the matter? My man you should be asking this same questions you are asking the fragmented muslims, who are not calling for the Unity of Muslims worldwide, to the Christian nations which make it their callings to bring the fights, no 'democracy/ freedom and spread of liberty to the world. If this is true, you will not be preaching Jesus to the vanguished, in Afghanistan, Irag and whereever!

true, you say not all muslims are extremists, but i don't know and havent heard of any Christian who has killed, kidnapped, terrorised, ruined lives and homes in the name of the bible or as a commandment of Christ.
When they do it, in todays world, they keep the jesus under wrap! This is the hypocracy of your people and the religion that elevated a man to god! There is no truth that comes out of any falsehood. It is true you have individually good people in it, but the collective agenda nd religion is to the shayatin! Of course we have evil people in Islam too. Look at Abacha and Babangida, to just name a few that you will be very familiar with, as Nigerian! But has not heard of Timothy McVay, the foundamentalist!

now I ask you, that I may know, under sane and mental human comprehension, which would you prefer? a religion that preaches and acts peace or one that preaches peace, acts war in expection for a peaceful reward.
If Christianity is peace, then why all the present day wars? Why did we have the Crusades to Jerusalem? Why the many incursionsto black nations; colonizations, etc? Why indeed slvery to the 'new worlds?' Why the Bible on one hand and the Sword on another? Let the religion stands on its own, without the cajoling and the naked white women, showing there cleavages in there tatooed bodies, to the salivating ignorant Africans; believing that "White people are god on earth!" This is why Christianity had failed with the enlighted Jews, even as your god jesus is from their very tribe! They rejected him. Of course, somebody will tell be that there are Jews for Jesus today. I already know that: the same way we have Jews practicing Buddhism, etc, etc! Some will fall through the cracks. We always have the ones who are marching to a drum of different beats, going against the grains!

your answers will reflect your intelligence.
I don't expect u to see my point of view due to your bigotry. but I do expect you to keep the intellectual inadequacies of your morally bankrupt religion to your self.
put religion aside, learn morallity, then pick up religion again, I don't think u will still be a muslim.
You had become the Judge, the Jury and the executioner! What there to do? If you expect a Muslim to take up Christianity, you are only dreaming! Which Bible to choose, from the tens of thousands in the ages, which one is the real Bible? Am only asking and I already have my answer: Zero!

This is a pathetic situation oh sorry thread.
According to u poster u said Quran.
But we are xtians and definitely know what the bible says alone.
Doesnt it amaze u when u remember that JESUS was mentioned in the Quran and Muhammad not even tot of in the bible.
It high time we all reasoned well.
The bible i believe in has made my understanding of the doctrine swift.
If u need to know if My Lord Jesus Chrit was a slave or the son of God, please read through the gospels of
Saints Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. ok
This is a joke, right? Was Jesus name mentioned in the Torah of the Jewish religion? Could you quote the verse in the Old Testament where "JESUS" was spelled out as I have written it down, just now? All you can bring to me is conjectures, inferences, what looks like, what you think it is. Same in the New Testament and the Old testaments: The name Muhammad, or Ahmad was not written, but his traces are in there! Its like Ragu pasta sauce; its in there!

The assetion below sums up the difference between the children of God and slaves of allah:

Christianity= I will DIE for my beliefs!!

Islam= YOU will DIE for my beliefs!!

Nuff said.
Christian god must be very active. Going about sleeping with women married to every Christian man! This is adultery or boldface 'I can take your wife and you can not do anything about it!' So while will your father condemn you to hellfire, if you are worth anything to him, rather if you are truly his child? What you say and the reality of the matter are two different things, therefore! Nuffs said!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by cooljoe(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2008
God, this is almost scary, God is trully mercifull.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2008
zenzey:

@davidilan
I have been following your posts on this forum.
It seems you have been to heaven before now.You just open your bucal cavity and say whatever comes out of it.
You have never seen any good thing about the Islamic faith. There is no objectivity in everything you have been saying in this forum.

grin cheesy grin cheesy We'll see who just likes to open his "buccal cavity".

Never seen anything "good" about the islamic faith? Of course - 9/11, 7/7, suicide bombings, religious riots in the north of nigeria, honor killings, under-aged marriages, pedophilia, polygamy, muttah marriages, backwardness, al taqiyya, hudna . . .
See all the "good" things in islam . . . how did i miss all that?

As for "objectivity" . . . that word is not one a muslim shld ever use. Talk about al taqiyya perhaps?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by noetic(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2008
olabowale:

: Is Isa of Qur'an different from the Jesus of the Bible? Are they not from Mariam, the Young Virgin from Jesrusalem, under the guardianship of Zachariah, the father of John, who the Christians call the 'Baptist?' If the assertion of slave position of Isa of the Qur'an is correct, then we truly have One God. If the assertion of part god position of Jesus of the Bible is correct, then we truly have Multiple Gods. Please what do we have One God or More than One God?

you as a muslim, you are a slave. If u tell me Isa is a slave, I wont dispute u, it only confirms my opinion that u re conflagrament of contradictions. if your koran says He wasnt created (kun faya kun), I wonder what puts him in the same category as you, a bloody slave!.
don't mix your faith with mine, I am an heir of the Father, by the grace of the Son. You are a slave with no access to the Father. wether u serve one God or several gods, like I always say, u re responsible for what u believe.

olabowale:

It seems as this guy has so much respect for Jesus than God the Creator of Jesus!
I thought you were intelligent enough to know what an "assumption" means. but that u may know, God is the Father and Jesus is His Son.

olabowale:

Evidently, if you think that the 13 years of oppression in Makka and the first 2 years of no fights that followed in Madina, did not show any restraints, since you do not believe that was peace seeking Prophet, then tell me what a Prophet to do when his Lord commands him to fight? Remember Moses in the Bible? Did he have any choice in the matter? My man you should be asking this same questions you are asking the fragmented muslims, who are not calling for the Unity of Muslims worldwide, to the Christian nations which make it their callings to bring the fights, no 'democracy/ freedom and spread of liberty to the world. If this is true, you will not be preaching Jesus to the vanguished, in Afghanistan, Irag and whereever!

you a are typical nigerian, who always adduce reasons for failure. You can go to the marines, to defend the reasons for your violent religion called Islam which is prevalent even till today.
I don't know of any Christian nation on earth, but of I know of absolute Islamic nations where christianity is a crime. please state your facts about any Christian nation, that I may learn.
Even as a "sango worshipper" (God forbid I am one), I would prefer democracy, where I have a say, to the fuher like regimes in middle east islamic nation.

olabowale:

When they do it, in todays world, they keep the jesus under wrap! This is the hypocracy of your people and the religion that elevated a man to god! There is no truth that comes out of any falsehood. It is true you have individually good people in it, but the collective agenda nd religion is to the shayatin! Of course we have evil people in Islam too. Look at Abacha and Babangida, to just name a few that you will be very familiar with, as Nigerian! But has not heard of Timothy McVay, the foundamentalist
u sound confused
please find out what their secret is in keeping Jesus under wrap and apply the same to the attrocities, muslims commit on humanity in the name of islam.
and please enlighten us more with what timothy mcvay did in the name of Jesus with links. I don't want to disregard u as an empty barrel.

olabowale:

If Christianity is peace, then why all the present day wars? Why did we have the Crusades to Jerusalem? Why the many incursionsto black nations; colonizations, etc? Why indeed slvery to the 'new worlds?' Why the Bible on one hand and the Sword on another? Let the religion stands on its own, without the cajoling and the naked white women, showing there cleavages in there tatooed bodies, to the salivating ignorant Africans; believing that "White people are god on earth!" This is why Christianity had failed with the enlighted Jews, even as your god jesus is from their very tribe! They rejected him. Of course, somebody will tell be that there are Jews for Jesus today. I already know that: the same way we have Jews practicing Buddhism, etc, etc! Some will fall through the cracks. We always have the ones who are marching to a drum of different beats, going against the grains!
you must be a bad student of history grin
wars, slave trade, colonization and neo-colonization all predates Jesus.
as for the jews, please be intelligent enough to know that religion is about choice.

olabowale:

You had become the Judge, the Jury and the executioner! What there to do? If you expect a Muslim to take up Christianity, you are only dreaming! Which Bible to choose, from the tens of thousands in the ages, which one is the real Bible? Am only asking and I already have my answer: Zero!
not at all, I am only emphassising that crimes have been commited against humanity in the name of Islam in the acient past and it is unfortunately continuing in form of terrorism, even in this age of civilization.
and No, I don't expect u to be a xtian, the bible says "omo egbe oni sa layi segbe".

stick to the koran, I will stick with my bible.
to me, JESUS is the Son of God!
cheers cry
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2008
olabowale:

Both are clearly different . . . you can import all the biblical stories and force them into ur quranic piffle but there is ONE CLEAR DIFFERENCE between the 2 . . . the bible Jesus Christ laid down His life on the cross for our sins, the one in the quran is simply a snivelling plagiarised non-existent creation of a cult seeking to legitimise its message of doom.

olabowale:

Evidently, if you think that the 13 years of oppression in Makka and the first 2 years of no fights that followed in Madina, did not show any restraints, since you do not believe that was peace seeking Prophet, then tell me what a Prophet to do when his Lord commands him to fight? Remember Moses in the Bible? Did he have any choice in the matter?

nonsense! it is well documented in history that mohammed's period of "peace seeking" where simply those periods when he was militarily weaker and to pursue war would have led to his defeat . . . wasnt it that period that allah revealed that lie about no compulsion in religion?
After he got strong enough to fight suddenly allah now commanded him to fight? Fight for what?

olabowale:

But has not heard of Timothy McVay, the foundamentalist!

thou hypocrite; tim mcveigh was an atheist and did not quote the book of deuteronomy as reasons for committing his crime for which he was duly punnished . . . in islamic nations, terrorists are hailed as martyrs. That is the difference.

olabowale:

If Christianity is peace, then why all the present day wars? Why did we have the Crusades to Jerusalem?

1. When did the "crusades" become "present day wars"? So your own "present day" is still in the 12th century? Explains why islam is so backward.
2. The incursion into Jerusalem was primarily to drive out the muslim INVADERS! Why are you not crying about the islamic hoodlums who laid seige to jerusalem BEFORE the crusades thou hypocrite?

olabowale:

Why the many incursionsto black nations; colonizations, etc?

thou hypocrite . . . colonization by Europeans ended decades ago . . . arab colonization of Africa continues till tomorrow. Just take a look at North Africa!

olabowale:

Why indeed slvery to the 'new worlds?'

Ask the arab slave masters in Mauritius!

olabowale:

Why the Bible on one hand and the Sword on another?

If indeed there was a sword no muslim will be living in christian nations today . . . including dishonest liars like you. Try living as an open christian in saudi arabia and come here to talk to us about bibles and the sword.

olabowale:

Let the religion stands on its own, without the cajoling and the naked white women, showing there cleavages in there tatooed bodies, to the salivating ignorant Africans;

Thou hypocrite, let your own religion stand on its own without the threats, violence and subjugation.

olabowale:

The name Muhammad, or Ahmad was not written, but his traces are in there! Its like Ragu pasta sauce; its in there!

At least here is one thing you got right. Mohammed indeed is in the bible . . . especially in areas dealing with false prophets and anti-christs.

olabowale:

Christian god must be very active. Going about sleeping with women married to every Christian man! This is adultery or boldface 'I can take your wife and you can not do anything about it!'

thou hypocrite and blasphemous son of belial . . . All sins are forgiven except that against the Holy Ghost . . . may the Lord forgive you.
While we are at it, we know of one "prophet" who married 6yr olds, stole his nephew's son (by the "revelations" of allah), raped slaves and was given the sexual strength of 30 men . . . guess who that demon is.

olabowale:

So while will your father condemn you to hellfire, if you are worth anything to him, rather if you are truly his child?

Afraid of the hatman decree in Sura 17:91?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
@Davidylan:Quote from: olabowale on Today at 10:55:57 AM

Both are clearly different . . . you can import all the biblical stories and force them into your quranic piffle but there is ONE CLEAR DIFFERENCE between the 2 . . . the bible Jesus Christ laid down His life on the cross for our sins, the one in the quran is simply a snivelling plagiarised non-existent creation of a cult seeking to legitimise its message of doom.
On one hand you refused to take responsibility for your own salvation, therefore you are dropping it on the lap of the 'Bible jesus.' On the other hand if any Christians who believed in this 'Bible Jesus,' commits enough evil deeds, will be be in Paradise, am sorry 'heaven,' because I was told Christians prefer heaven than paradise, or he/she will end up in 'lake of fire,' since this is what you call Hellfire? In the long run,if you truly think, you will see that everyone is responsibible for his or her own destiny, under the Mercy of God or under the Justice of God! Is it not in your Bible that that you have at least a verse talking about no one will bear the iniquity of other? Think! You can even slice Jesus of the Bible into how many parts that may make you happy, from full god, to 1/3 part god, to son god, to prophet, and to son of man. His position with is Creator is firm. All that you say of him, will not change it. And if Islam is a cult, then, I am a cultish, humbly bowing my will to the Lord of that cult!

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 10:55:57 AM
Evidently, if you think that the 13 years of oppression in Makka and the first 2 years of no fights that followed in Madina, did not show any restraints, since you do not believe that was peace seeking Prophet, then tell me what a Prophet to do when his Lord commands him to fight? Remember Moses in the Bible? Did he have any choice in the matter?

nonsense! it is well documented in history that mohammed's period of "peace seeking" where simply those periods when he was militarily weaker and to pursue war would have led to his defeat . . . wasnt it that period that allah revealed that lie about no compulsion in religion?
After he got strong enough to fight suddenly allah now commanded him to fight? Fight for what?
If this was the case, when he became very strong, there were still non Muslims in Madina, and they were not killed off or sacked out of the town. Yet as Makka was conquered, there was no mass killing carried out. Did you read that part in History or yoy just want to pretend about? I wish you learn honesty in speech! I know its very difficult for you.

But has not heard of Timothy McVay, the foundamentalist!

thou hypocrite; tim mcveigh was an atheist and did not quote the book of deuteronomy as reasons for committing his crime for which he was duly punnished . . . in islamic nations, terrorists are hailed as martyrs. That is the difference.
davidylan thou the biggest of all hypocrites! Remember this is Christian country? You forgot and I got to remind you! I am not going to talk about other folks. I guess you forgot that his beef with the US Government was the David Koresh and the davidian Christian Issues of Waco Texas.

If Christianity is peace, then why all the present day wars? Why did we have the Crusades to Jerusalem?

1. When did the "crusades" become "present day wars"? So your own "present day" is still in the 12th century? Explains why islam is so backward.
2. The incursion into Jerusalem was primarily to drive out the muslim INVADERS! Why are you not crying about the islamic hoodlums who laid seige to jerusalem BEFORE the crusades thou hypocrite?
Tell me who is leading the charge of fights against which religion today: How many people are dead in Iraq now? Let us just stop there! Is this an eye for an eye, or for my eye, I got to take your whole face and while am at it your fingers, too. David, my 'son,' be real. We are not children. Google it yourself, video under religion, type Christian Missionary atrocities; watch a whole bunch of them about Iraq and Afghanistan, just to name a few. Do not be unmindful, that God Almighty know, sees and hears everything! Be just and practice justice as a person. Do not have any mob mentality. It is destructive!

Why the many incursionsto black nations; colonizations, etc?

thou hypocrite . . . colonization by Europeans ended decades ago . . . arab colonization of Africa continues till tomorrow. Just take a look at North Africa!
I know about North Africa. I have friends in those countries. I also visit these places. Your problem is that even though you and me are the same Yoruba, we are talking to each other in English and not in Yoruba! You are a post independence and I am preindependce, yet, there is no improvement to bring us back to our precolonial Yoruba. You know why, because you are blind to the evil of the colonizers because they are Christians, thats why. Afterall, the Arabs are now living in North Africa. The Colonizers pilage your society and left it ruined for you and they left, back to Europe! Did you forget the struggle of the Algerians against the French, your Christian brothers and sisters/ Did you, eh, david?

Why indeed slvery to the 'new worlds?'

Ask the arab slave masters in Mauritius!
My friend Adama Ngaide is a political person, from Mauritania. He is a Fulani of Torodo clan. I know about these things. There is no Qur'anic justification for it. If the US and other western nations are eager to liberate people, without the lies of freedom on one hand and Jesus on the other, I will love to see them in Mauritania!

Why the Bible on one hand and the Sword on another?

If indeed there was a sword no muslim will be living in christian nations today . . . including dishonest liars like you. Try living as an open christian in saudi arabia and come here to talk to us about bibles and the sword.
You are not a Muslim, so you can talk about the plight of Muslims in the'Christian nations.' I on the other hand am a Muslim and I know. Regardless of your status, you simply have to know your limit, as a Muslim, otherwise, sombody will be saying something to you.

Let the religion stands on its own, without the cajoling and the naked white women, showing there cleavages in there tatooed bodies, to the salivating ignorant Africans;

Thou hypocrite, let your own religion stand on its own without the threats, violence and subjugation.
Thou Jahal/daddy of hypocracy, bring not lies to people, who believed that your intentions were wholesome, yet your agenda is devilist. Afeje pupa sinu, a tuto funfun jade. David, I have a ton of them. I haven't lost a step, brother man.

The name Muhammad, or Ahmad was not written, but his traces are in there! Its like Ragu pasta sauce; its in there!

At least here is one thing you got right. Muhammad indeed is in the bible . . . especially in areas dealing with false prophets and anti-christs.
I dare not sy anything bad about a prophet of God. That in itself will culmunate my being a disbeliever; I will become a Keferi right there and then. However, the hands of men have changed what God Almighty gave to the prophets in the Bible. Then after jesus left, we have acts of apostles and others to the end of the Bible as 'addition.' This simply changed it from pure to impure! So am not surprised about is inbetween the two covers; Impure in many ways!

Christian god must be very active. Going about sleeping with women married to every Christian man! This is adultery or boldface 'I can take your wife and you can not do anything about it!'

thou hypocrite and blasphemous son of belial . . . All sins are forgiven except that against the Holy Ghost . . . may the Lord forgive you.
While we are at it, we know of one "prophet" who married 6yr olds, stole his nephew's son (by the "revelations" of allah), raped slaves and was given the sexual strength of 30 men . . . guess who that demon is.
Olabowale had a Yoruba parentage. Unless belial was a Yoruba man, then, just maybe you could be right. But Alhaji died some 40 something years ago! So sorry belial does not apply to my late father. May Allah make him from the people of the Highest level of Paradise, Amin. And so all the late Muslims and Muslimas. Sins against son of god and god of Christian 3persons of 1 God do not matter if I read you correctly? You know little about the subject matter concerning Prophet Muhammad (as) and Zaid bin Thabit. You write verything wrongly. So I will let you wallow in that ignorance, for a moment, there. Even me, for my age i have strength that is somewhat higher than the normal man. I guess every Muslim is like that. I will make it easy for you; I will say it is the Samson effect.

So while will your father condemn you to hellfire, if you are worth anything to him, rather if you are truly his child?

Afraid of the hatman decree in Sura 17:91?
Thedecree covers, every soul, male or female, Muslim or non Muslim. I am working on my being able to traverse it by the mercy of Allah, in lightening speed. You on the other hand, will just fall in or driven into it. Call it 'lake of fire,' sinec Hellfire bothers you so much. You should let your heart think about it for a moment, then maybe you will realise tht you are in th wrong camp.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2008
Olabowale 2 things you shld know:

1. Learn how to quote well
2. be organised in your riposte, not just rambling around and leaving us a long meaningless tome. It is a headache to extract anything from the above.

I will however point out a few things:

davidylan thou the biggest of all hypocrites! Remember this is Christian country? You forgot and I got to remind you! I am not going to talk about other folks. I guess you forgot that his beef with the US Government was the David Koresh and the davidian Christian Issues of Waco Texas

Thou hypocrite . . . the FBI was involved in the manhunt to track down all members of the CULTS above . . . many of the FBI officers are christians . . . point out just ONE islamic nation that seriously hunts down terrorists and suicide bombers instead of hailing them as martyrs.

Tell me who is leading the charge of fights against which religion today: How many people are dead in Iraq now? Let us just stop there!

again thou hypocrite! Most of those dead in Iraq today were killed by muslims. The US is in Iraq primarily to stop terrorists NOT muslims (who unfortunately supply the world's suicide bombers).
If the US were indeed leading the charge of fight against muslims, you liar sir would long have been deported!

Afterall, the Arabs are now living in North Africa.

thou hypocrite . . . are the arab colonizers now better than the English simply because they are now living in North Africa? Where are the indigenous nubian peoples of north africa today? Where are the coptic christians of Egypt?
where are the proud descendants of the black pharaohs?
Most have been exterminated and the rest pushed to the fringes of society, bereft of all rights life.

The rest are serving as slaves to your arab masters in mauritius.

So much for a peace loving religion.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by osisi5: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2008
Olabowole talking about slavery,he forgot that slavery is still alive and well in many Muslim countries today.
They even castrated their male slaves a practice that caused the death ot thousands of male African slaves who were mainly their targets.

It wasn't until 2007 that Mauritania,a Muslim country declared slave dealing a crime.
Arab Muslims started slavery long before the Europeans set foot in Africa.

Muhammad owned slaves for crying out loud and slept with his female slaves.
So much for the morality of a prophet.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by osisi5: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2008
Muslim apologists like Olabowole are quick to point at the transatlantic slavery but it's good to hear the truth.
Here it is.

The Arab slave trade from East Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by hundreds of years.[35] Male slaves who were often made eunuchs were employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, mostly from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders, some as concubines and others as servants. Arab, African, and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia, and the Indian subcontinent.

From approximately 650 CE until around 1900 CE the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another. The Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672-1727) raised a corps of 150,000 black slaves, called his Black Guard, who coerced the country into submission.[36] Historical accounts and references to slave-owning nobility in Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere are frequent into the early 1920s.[37] In 1953, sheikhs from Qatar attending the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II included slaves in their retinues, and they did so again on another visit five years later.[38] As recently as the 1950s, the Saudi Arabia’s slave population was estimated at 450,000 — just 20% of the population.[39][40] It is estimated that as many as 200,000 black Sudanese children and women had been taken into slavery in Sudan during the Second Sudanese Civil War.[41][42] Slavery in Mauritania was legally abolished by laws passed in 1905, 1961, and 1981.[43] It was finally criminalized in August 2007.[44] It is estimated that up to 600,000 black Mauritanians, or 20% of the Mauritania’s population, are currently enslaved, many of them used as bonded labour.[45]

For some people, any mention of the slave-trading past of the Arab world is rejected as an attempt to minimise the transatlantic trade. Yet a slave trade in the Indian Ocean, Red Sea, and Mediterranean pre-dates the arrival of any significant number of Europeans on the African continent.[46][47]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2008
olabowale:

The decree covers, every soul, male or female, Muslim or non Muslim. I am working on my being able to traverse it by the mercy of Allah, in lightening speed. You on the other hand, will just fall in or driven into it. Call it 'lake of fire,' sinec Hellfire bothers you so much. You should let your heart think about it for a moment, then maybe you will realise that you are in th wrong camp.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Alhaji . . . practicing your long jump and sprint skills already? How will your traverse hell in lightening speed?
This man is beside himself. cheesy
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by osisi5: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2008
It is estimated that the translantic slavery involved 11 million slaves,the Muslim slavery had 25 million and counting.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2008
@+osisi: Considering the population of the Africans at that time, they almost depleted/desimated the African peple by Tranatlantic slave trade. Am sure you are never ashamed of that, or rather it did not bother your conscience, because of the 'slave masters,' being mostly White Christians. You adore them. (I have to laugh, because of how I entrapped you, this time!). If the population of the current 'Islamic slavery is 25 M,' according to you (A single man/woman in slavery is one too many and it saddened me), we have to condider the significance of it, to the 11 M of over 100 years ago. Considering that Nigeria was just a little more that 60 M in 1960, we see that it is about 150 M and climbing, in just less than 50 years! let us then consider what 11 Million people will mean today, if we accelerated it for at least 100 years; so eevery 50 years, it arithmetically increased 5/2. We can then say that it is close to 70 Millions, at least!

@Davidylan: God will make my condition on the Walk way easy. It is you that am worried about. And also the Igbo lady! And indeed, all of yah.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by dejiman(m): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2008
Different people with Different doctrines. ok review John 3:16 how could a father turn is Son to a Slave?
Please be very careful may God have mercy on us all and give us Understanding.

Jesus Christ is the True Son of God.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2008
@Dejiman:
Different people with Different doctrines. ok review John 3:16 how could a father turn is Son to a Slave?
Please be very careful may God have mercy on us all and give us Understanding.
Jesus Christ is the True Son of God.
Not only is your review based on false materials. But as an idea only, it begs honesty. Considering that God is always alive and never dies, you will realise that there was no need of Him to have a son. Procreation is an act design by God for the creations, because they will die off, at the appointed time. The process of birth of offsprings by matured creature which will die off after completing its natural process of life, will continue until God decides to end it, and recreate man, to stand for Judgement! If God were to have a son, the purpose of that son will be meaningless: God is the One that creates, preserves and terminates life!

He is the One who will recreates it for Judgement, and He is the One that Judges and determines who will receive Mercy from Him as being forgiven of all shortcomings and rewarded instead with paradise for goodly efforts. On the other side of it, He is the one that will give Justice to those who have transgressed to much that they die on the act of transgression. Only He determines who among them do not deserve His Mercy, but His Just Punishment of them.

So when you look at it, with a full heart, without the preconditioning of your Bible or your pastors or your zealot shepherds, you will see that the notion of sonship of God is pure fallacy and really serves no purpose. God can handle all affairs, without the aid of anything!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by pilgrim1(f): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

The process of birth of offsprings by matured creature which will die off after completing its natural process of life, will continue until God decides to end it, and recreate man, to stand for Judgement!

Please understand that "recreation" and "resurrection" are not the same thing.

Your Islamic idea that God will "recreate" people to stand for Judgement is obfuscating any pointer to your convictions about the "resurrection".
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by noetic(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2008
olabowale:

If God were to have a son, the purpose of that son will be meaningless:

It all actually depends on the way u look at it.

If u look at it from the islamic point of view, He definitely doesnt need a Son. y?
cos he has slaves, to whom he gave a prophet called mohammed.
and as slaves they are entitled to no inheritance or special priviledges from the master,
maybe some lucky slaves.

If u look at it from the Xtian point of view,
the isrealites (b4 the advent of Jesus) were never refered to as slaves, they were His chosen people,
abraham was His friend,
moses was the meekest to Him,
and David was the man after His heart. No slave would have enjoyed any of these priviledges.

when the blood of their sacrifices could not atone for their sins anymore, then the Son came into the picture.

so attempting to analyse God`s thoughts or the purpose of his actions is a tragedy on anyone`s part. attempting to put human logic behind his actions is nullity. His ways are not ours, neither are His thoughts.
cheers kiss
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 2:08am On Jan 14, 2008
@Noetic:
It all actually depends on the way u look at it.
If u look at it from the islamic point of view, He definitely doesnt need a Son. y?
because he has slaves, to whom he gave a prophet called mohammed.
and as slaves they are entitled to no inheritance or special priviledges from the master,
maybe some lucky slaves.
There is nothing like luck in Islam. Instead it is fortune and thats better. Have you heard a Yoruba proverb that goes something like this, 'Ti a ba ka eru, inu eru aba je?' This goes to those of you who are claiming to be sons/daughters of God and then you are going through a 'begotten son,' to establish a relationship with Him. You will be shocked in the day of Judgement when you are told that you are nothing more than a common slave, but because you have not served your Master well, 'go to Hellfire!' Come off the arrogance, brother man! Your arrogance brings to mind the case of Pharaoh, who called himself god, and you are familiar with his end, without the minute details that the Bible did not mention? Please my brother do not make your case similar to his. Why would your father god put you or anyone who thinks like you about being his son, or daughter, in fire of Hell as a means of punishment, except you are not really his child!

If u look at it from the Christian point of view,
the isrealites (before the advent of Jesus) were never refered to as slaves, they were His chosen people,
abraham was His friend,
moses was the meekest to Him,
and David was the man after His heart. No slave would have enjoyed any of these priviledges.
when the blood of their sacrifices could not atone for their sins anymore, then the Son came into the picture.
And you culled all that you said from the Bible, both Old and new testaments, right? We have proven it that the Bible is impure, diluded, full of human errors and influences, always changing and never stable. Therefore the statements from it are not reliable, except when and only when it is litmus tested and vetted by the unchanging Book, called Al Qur'an. So just saying that somebody is special to God Almighty, there is a pricetag attached to it. It is not just a carte blanche! No sir, the so called 'chosen people,' had long time fallen out of favor. If you do not know it by now, I am hereby confirming it to you. It simply shows that you are out of step with the instructions of the Almighty! Abraham remained friend of God Almighty by being obedient and seeking His Mercy. Abraham was faithful and constant in it. Abraham was not an Israelite, but a great grandfather of them! He had two branches of family; from his first and at a time his only son, Ischmael and then his baby brother, Issac, the second son, never an only son, even though he was from the first wife. All of them were slaves/servant and creations of God Almighty. They never disobeyed Him. If it was ever recorded to be so, it has to come from the Bible, and remember that I said it is not reliable, right? (Evidently you never heard of what we call "House N----r," in USA within the black community). The point is this if you call yourself anything, it does not matter to God! What matter is what He calls you! He said you are a servant/slave, if you call yourself a Prince, it will not matter. In the long run, when you die, you will need His Mercy and at that time, what you call yourself will mean Zero and has no weight!

so attempting to analyse God`s thoughts or the purpose of his actions is a tragedy on anyone`s part. attempting to put human logic behind his actions is nullity. His ways are not ours, neither are His thoughts.
cheers
I wished you apply the same principle of 'God independence,' to a rational thought about your Creator. Without wanting to sound sarcastical about it all, I always wonder who was important to the god of the Christians: his wife Mary or his son Jesus? To the catholic, it his wife mary, being the wife of father god and being the mother of son god. She suckled the son god and of course, it is her body the father god mounted! You will see that what I have done is to put forward a process that your human mind can grab. By so doing, just maybe, you may realse that God does not need a wife or a son to conduct the affairs of His creations! he can do it all, with using any of the creations and jesus was a creation: He lived, and delvered his ordained/commanded errants!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 3:59am On Jan 14, 2008
Olabowale 2 things you shld know:
1. Learn how to quote well
2. be organised in your riposte, not just rambling around and leaving us a long meaningless tome. It is a headache to extract anything from the above.
I will however point out a few things:
Stop complaining, david. If I didn't know you well, I could easily mistake you for a 'Elejo wewe!' I do not have to follow any writing rule. Just get what concerns you or your 'religion/way: Christianity.'

Thou hypocrite . . . the FBI was involved in the manhunt to track down all members of the CULTS above . . . many of the FBI officers are christians . . . point out just ONE islamic nation that seriously hunts down terrorists and suicide bombers instead of hailing them as martyrs.
You are very dishonest, you child of (belial; I feel terrible calling you that, because i do not know what it means, not that i care, but just paying you back in your own dirty coins. Probably you enjoy being called that!~ Its your world, brother man. Am just living in it!) That cult, branch Davidian, believed that they were Christians. Just the same way the Protestants cult sect you belong to, believe that you guys are Christians. All of yur (my ebonics) are cultists. But different styles and applications. You forgot what the CIA calls 'renditions?' Go learn about it and while you at it learn about Egyptian government, Turkish government and Pakistani government, on what you call 'terrorism!'

again thou hypocrite! Most of those dead in Iraq today were killed by muslims. The US is in Iraq primarily to stop terrorists NOT muslims (who unfortunately supply the world's suicide bombers).
If the US were indeed leading the charge of fight against muslims, you liar sir would long have been deported!
Tooshey! Your hypocritical mindset bothers on outright dishonesty! And Iraq was just doing fine prior to August of 1990! Iraq was the darling of the USA, against the Ayatollah of Iran. David, you are talking bad talk now. Go learn about the history of the Middle east and Parsia, before you start talking, ignorantly, Nigerian Christian mindset! You forgot about the Asia/Orient where Suiide Bombers as a process has its roots.

thou hypocrite . . . are the arab colonizers now better than the English simply because they are now living in North Africa? Where are the indigenous nubian peoples of north africa today? Where are the coptic christians of Egypt?
where are the proud descendants of the black pharaohs?
Most have been exterminated and the rest pushed to the fringes of society, bereft of all rights life.
Do you know any othe expression than 'thou hypocrite?' I know its the Bible thing! The Nubians are in Sudan and you hate them, so much!

The rest are serving as slaves to your arab masters in mauritius.
So much for a peace loving religion.
I Olabowale (Omo Pakulopa) does not have a human master. That dishonor belongs to you for choosing Jesus as master/lord/god/son of god/1/3 god. Whatever, as long as it is different from the true position of Jesus with his Lord Allah the Almighty is a lie that you have told on him. And your punishment will begin from at the point of death. This is what I want you to see, because I truly want success for you!

Olabowole talking about slavery,he forgot that slavery is still alive and well in many Muslim countries today.
They even castrated their male slaves a practice that caused the death ot thousands of male African slaves who were mainly their targets.
There is no Islamic/ Muslim country on earth. I should know, I am a Muslim, and you are not, baby. There were, you have seen Islam clearly organised and shariah would be applied to Muslims alone. The evildoers will find their just rewards with God, regardless of what religion, and whether they claim to be His chilldren or Slaves/Servants!

It wasn't until 2007 that Mauritania,a Muslim country declared slave dealing a crime.
Arab Muslims started slavery long before the Europeans set foot in Africa.
Muhammad owned slaves for crying out loud and slept with his female slaves.
So much for the morality of a prophet.
Mauritania is not a Muslim country. Hello, +osisi! You daughter of belail. You lie too much. You will be with your hubby and be thinking in your heart, 'what kinda lie can I concort up against the darn Muslims and their religion today?' I hope you don't search under the bed, when the moment is right, looking for unfounded remnant of pockets of lies you have in the house against Islam! Remember am working on plenty igbo people and this is not Awolowo talking!

Muslim apologists like Olabowole are quick to point at the transatlantic slavery but it's good to hear the truth.
Here it is.
The Arab slave trade from East Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by hundreds of years.[35] Male slaves who were often made eunuchs were employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, mostly from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders, some as concubines and others as servants. Arab, African, and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia, and the Indian subcontinent.
From approximately 650 CE until around 1900 CE the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another. The Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672-1727) raised a corps of 150,000 black slaves, called his Black Guard, who coerced the country into submission.[36] Historical accounts and references to slave-owning nobility in Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere are frequent into the early 1920s.[37] In 1953, sheikhs from Qatar attending the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II included slaves in their retinues, and they did so again on another visit five years later.[38] As recently as the 1950s, the Saudi Arabia’s slave population was estimated at 450,000 — just 20% of the population.[39][40] It is estimated that as many as 200,000 black Sudanese children and women had been taken into slavery in Sudan during the Second Sudanese Civil War.[41][42] Slavery in Mauritania was legally abolished by laws passed in 1905, 1961, and 1981.[43] It was finally criminalized in August 2007.[44] It is estimated that up to 600,000 black Mauritanians, or 20% of the Mauritania’s population, are currently enslaved, many of them used as bonded labour.[45]
For some people, any mention of the slave-trading past of the Arab world is rejected as an attempt to minimise the transatlantic trade. Yet a slave trade in the Indian Ocean, Red Sea, and Mediterranean pre-dates the arrival of any significant number of Europeans on the African continent.[46][47]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
Good material! Now lets try to eliminate all forms of slavery; man against man, man selling himself as underclass/inferior to another man, whom is propped up as son or part god. But while at it, he/she ignored God and transfers the duties of God to this propped up entity.

+osisi, you see your problem now? Good night Alice!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by kingsikaz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ NAIRALANDERS

Jesus is not a slave- he's the SON OF GOD with biblical lines you guys quote.
Mohammad is a messenger of GOD and GOD'S SLAVE.

I think trying to look @ d similarities or differences between the two will be a waste of time n valuable knowledge.

these two personalities are parralell lines that can and will never meet.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Kingsikaz;
Jesus is not a slave- he's the SON OF GOD with biblical lines you guys quote.
Your God killed His son (God son, son of God, God the son, 1/3 god, whatever), only to want to save his creations! What a sacrifice on one hand for the son who lost his life and what a ransome on the other hand for the creations who are saved!

Now, tell me, this sacrifice will ransome all the Christians who believe in it, saving them from that certain destination, the lake of fire/hell fire? Can any who believed in be in hell? What is the fate of Adolph Hitler and Mussollinni, to just name a few of the Christians, who are already dead? If any ends up in fire, then the death was absolutely invain!

STOP DECEIVING YA SELF, MAN.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by kingsikaz(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Olabowale

all your posts are always irrelevant.

try 2 say something reasonable. what does aldolf hiltler got to do with jesus being God's son or not.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by chikibaybi(f): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
Matthew 3: 16-17.
As soon as Jesus was baptised,He came up out of the water. Then heaven was opened to Him, and he saw the spirit of God coming down like a dove and alighting on Him. Then a voice said from heaven, "This is my own dear Son, with whom I am pleased"

Pls what other proof do you need
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by napa: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster
commenting on your topic is a waste of time, since you already have a set mine on the topic, i think it's better you find better things doing than just writing jargons
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hatred of Christ is not new. The jews also hated Him. We can see how chequered and traumatic their history has been.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Chikibaybi:
Matthew 3: 16-17.
As soon as Jesus was baptised,He came up out of the water. Then heaven was opened to Him, and he saw the spirit of God coming down like a dove and alighting on Him. Then a voice said from heaven, "This is my own dear Son, with whom I am pleased"

Please what other proof do you need
Chikibaybi, the above statement, if you are a Jew would you buy it, especially knowing fully well that the elders of Israel, in the days of Moses, begged Moses not to let God speak to them directly? Hence they asked that Moses continued to speak to God and he in turn relate it to them and thy will follow Moses instructions, completely. This is so because they said that they will die, if they heard the voice of God, directly!

How many people saw this opening up of heaven, considering that Jesus was only 13 years old when he was Bermisvah? Ordinary people saw this opening up of heaven, saw the dove like spirit desended and heard the voice of a father speaking in heaven, yet there were no report of deads among them? Were they all prophets and saints? Whatever became this dovelike spirit? It just flew about to whereever, or flew back to heaven or somebody trapped it? Do you know or you do not know anything about its whereabout? Nothing else came down or seen when the heaven opened up like a gate/door?

My sister, in Matt 1 Verse 20, we learn that the Angel of the Lord, (see Jesus was never Lord, because there always a true Lord) appeared to Joseph in his dream, to tell him that Mary's pregnancy is by 'Holy spirit!' So if it is the holy spirit that got mary pregnant in the first place, if there was any voice at all from heaven (very doubtful, but I will play along for the hunt to kill), should it not be that of the holy spirit, confirming that Jesus is indeed his son? And it should not be god the father's voice that we shoud hear? If Joseph fell for Matt 1;20 statement and therefore, he did not raise any objection, now that Jesus is being baptisted, and a different father appeared don't you see that Joseph was deceived?

Or truly, none of this did not happen! How can the Angel of the Lord came to tell Joseph something about Holyspirit, and all of a sudden, just under 14 years afterwards, a different claims emerged. Who is responsible for these complex web of confusion and deceit: Father, spirit or Angel?  I guess the writers of the Bible, calling Almighty father, instead of Creator. Calling a human prophet son of god, just because there is a different trend in which he was created, not considering the creations of Adam, Eve and their children: Jesus should have been called a creation as well. Calling an Angel god the holy spirit, even though it is a spiritual being, but not more than a messenger: Gabreil!

You asked what other proof that is needed? But you have not provided any tangible proof. You need to go back to the drawing board, and get a diffrent BOOK, so that you get a grip on reality!

@Kingsikaz:

@ Olabowale

all your posts are always irrelevant.

try 2 say something reasonable. what does aldolf hiltler got to do with jesus being God's son or not.
Was Adolf Hitler not covered under the beliefing of Jesus being son of god, 1/3 god, cruxifixion, ressurrection, etc? There is history of him going to Church and meeting with the leadership of the Christians inPrussia or Vaderland/Reichland. If all you need is to believe the situation of Jesus, then he Hitler qualified to be under the salvation, exactly how you lay it out in the Bible! Do you know or not? Is Hitler going to be covered or not, unless there is no true coverage for anyone, except that one is responsible for his/het own destination. Thats your problem, my Kingsikaz! Jesus covered no one except himself. You can beat other drums now, but it just will not do it, with God Almighty, the One WHO CONTROLs all things.

@imhotep: The Muslims are not Jews. Get a grip, mister. Only Islam stands between you and New World Order, whereby all your freedom will be reduced, layer after layer. You have a lot to learn, yet about reality.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
@olabowale
Your agitated style of writing betrays the spiritual turmoil of a man that hates Christ. Anger, fear and agression shall be your lot if you do not change. These are the path to the dark side.

Being a christian goes beyond meeting vatican officials and showing up at church services. Muhammad knew this, and added the Injil to the koran. Even though he modified it as he saw fit.

Christ is a person with a personality. Christianity is about a RELATIONSHIP  with Christ. Not rituals or ablutions or jihads!!!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2008
@Imhotep:
@olabowale
Your agitated style of writing betrays the spiritual turmoil of a man that hates Christ. Anger, fear and agression shall be your lot if you do not change. These are the path to the dark side.

Being a christian goes beyond meeting vatican officials and showing up at church services. Muhammad knew this, and added the Injil to the koran. Even though he modified it as he saw fit.

Christ is a person with a personality. Christianity is about a RELATIONSHIP with Christ. Not rituals or ablutions or jihads!!!
For sure I do not have Christ, Jesus son of Virgin Mary (as). For indeed, you can not be a muslim, unless you accept all Prophets/Mseesngers of God! And Jesus was no less, except that he was a honored Prophet/Messenger, of God to his nations; The 12 nations of the Children of Israel! My blood is inIslam, for hundreds of years, generation after another, you are now telling me about going to the dark side? It is this same reason, I never listen to all the SU young people, in the days. I do not want to be in the dark side, hence I stay away from Christianity!

Injil culled from the Bible into the Qur'an? Thats new! The Christians of NL will say anything and do anything just that they could feel that they are responding to the the Muslims. Show me where the word Trinity appears in your Bible? Show me where Qur'an arees with your three heads of god(s)? Show me cruxifixion, ressurrection, salvation Christian style? Show me the writings of the apostles, Paul the next generation, and the epistles? Do you have them in the Qur'an? Don't be silly in your eagerness to be negative. Instead you are coming across as being completely dishonest!

Since there is no ritualistic cleanliness in Christianity, no wonder you take the Bathroom along with you! People stink if they don't clean up properly, you know! +Osisi, please conduct a lecture on basic hygiene for your brothers/sisters in Christianity. At least, in medicine, it is mandatory to wash up!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by pilgrim1(f): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Imhotep: For sure I do not have Christ, Jesus son of Virgin Mary (as).

We know - that's why your restless agigated spirit seeks to castigate Him as you have severally done in other threads.

The choice is yours: He loves you and wants to give you peace for the soul and grant you the gift of eternal life - before you die and have to face Him as the Judge in that Day!

olabowale:

For indeed, you can not be a muslim, unless you accept all Prophets/Mseesngers of God!

You meant to say: "you can not be a muslim, unless you pretend to accept ALL Prophets/Messengers of God" - for we have seen how many times Muslims deride the prophets, malign Jesus Christ, and deny their revelations when people expose the Muslim hypocrisy of trying to force Muhammad into the Bible.

If you truly "accept" ALL the prophets, what have you done with the revelations of such prophets as:

~ Isaiah

~ Jeremiah

~ Ezekiel

~ Zechariah

~ Daniel

~ Joel

~ Micah

. . . and several others who have collectively spoken of divine matters that Muhammad DENIED and thereby qualified himself as a false prophet?

olabowale:

Show me the writings of the apostles, Paul the next generation, and the epistles? Do you have them in the Qur'an? Don't be silly in your eagerness to be negative. Instead you are coming across as being completely dishonest!

Before you accuse others of coming across as completely dishonest, do you mind to take care of your own duplicity? Are you not one of those who tried to smuggle Muhammad into the writings of the apostles in the New Testament - particularly the Gospel of John? John was an apostle of Jesus Christ; and your Muslim hypocrisy of trying to read Muhammad into his Gospel account was bleached colourless before you guys predictably turned round and started attacking the Bible from all fronts! grin

olabowale:

Since there is no ritualistic cleanliness in Christianity, no wonder you take the Bathroom along with you!

We should go to Afghanistan and see how "clean" the Muslims there truly are - in spite of the many kettles they have bought off the market! Or in Pakistan?

olabowale:

People stink if they don't clean up properly, you know!

We know - I've been to the far Muslim north of Nigeria and lived there in my years before leaving Islam. I truly know how Muslims stink, pardon me.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2008
The accounts of Near Death Experiences (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience) reported by Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Buddhists, Rastafarians etc etc etc is consistent with meeting a Christ-like figure after death. Just as Christ appears as blinding light to apostle Paul, those who die eventually meet a 'being of light'.

No amount of Koranic arguments or Jihad or any such babble can withstand this.

Olabowale, change your ways.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by luridguy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
sometime the things that some people post just gives me a headache undecided

i really do wonder why some people just post just about anything that comes to there heads
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2008
@luridguy
Welcome. Hope you have plenty of 'panadol extra'. Because you ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
Imhotep: I meant "do not hate Jesus." Only a fool will take for granted a slip of the pen and take my intention to write hate and writing have instead. Any honest pesron would capitalized on such a slip of the pen, without reading the question which I responded to and taking into account by entire response.

The accounts of Near Death Experiences (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience) reported by Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Buddhists, Rastafarians etc etc etc is consistent with meeting a Christ-like figure after death. Just as Christ appears as blinding light to apostle Paul, those who die eventually meet a 'being of light'.

No amount of Koranic arguments or Jihad or any such babble can withstand this.

Olabowale, change your ways.
I do not know about the conditions of the others, but their has never have been a person in Islam who reported a near death experience and talks about 'Christ-like,' being! How do you know about Christ-like figure after death? Somebody who aklready dead told you? This is madness of the highest order! Are you saying all being of light is Christ Jesus son of mary? What happen to the Angels? The Angel that appeared to Joseph, the holy spirit that hovers over water, the dove like spirit of god that descendend on Jesus, etc, all of these are Christ-like and therefore Jesus? Thats not possible, my brother!

You have presented Zero argument, so to say that nothing can with stand it, is really truly! Something does not have to withstand nothing, because thare is nothing to act upon, hence measure againstand it will just be a waste of time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Why I Want To Quit Catholicism / Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.