Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God (7013 Views)

Ancient Bible Claims Jesus Christ Is Prophet, Not Son Of God / Why Jesus Is Not Son Of God? / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
olabowale:

How do you know about Christ-like figure after death? Somebody who aklready dead told you? This is madness of the highest order! Are you saying all being of light is Christ Jesus son of mary? What happen to the Angels? The Angel that appeared to Joseph, the holy spirit that hovers over water, the dove like spirit of god that descendend on Jesus, etc, all of these are Christ-like and therefore Jesus? Thats not possible, my brother!

You have presented Zero argument, so to say that nothing can with stand it, is really truly! Something does not have to withstand nothing, because thare is nothing to act upon, hence measure againstand it will just be a waste of time!

These are NEAR DEATH experiences. Meaning the subjects were pronounced dead, but later woke up. And they remember all that they experienced.

The being of light is reminiscent of the being that confronted and blinded Paul of Tarsus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_of_Tarsus[url][/url]) before his conversion.

Jesus himself is severally referred to as Light in the New Testament.

Furthermore, the experience is largely the same, irrespective of the subject's religion!!

This is not an argument, I have gone past that level. We are now on the superior level of experience.

Do your personal research on this topic and see what you will discover.

Do u feel me?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Imhotep: I have been Muslim, all my life and never one time a Muslim get the near experience episode and he relates Jesus to anyone, and then still continues to be a Muslim! I guess your statement is derailed by this simple opposite fact to your hypothesis. Jesus was never referred to as the light in the Qur'an, so I will conclude that you lied, yet again about Jesus.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Alphazee(f): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
Denex wrote:

Abeg God does not have slaves. If he does, then he's a sinner. If Allah has slaves, then Allah is a sinner. There is no justification of slavery.

Apparently Denex has not studied his Bible. Slavery is rampant throughout the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments.  The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years.  Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.  If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year.  But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him.  If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master.  But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children.  I would rather not go free.'  If he does this, his master must present him before God.  Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl.  After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.  (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.  If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.  But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.  And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter.  If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.  If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.  (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.  (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.  (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.  If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful.  You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts.  Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.  (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given."  (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by pilgrim1(f): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
Alphazee:

Apparently Denex has not studied his Bible. Slavery is rampant throughout the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments. The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-109808.0.html#msg1910538)
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by longman83(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
No, Alphazee, YOU have not studied the Bible. As I said before, plagiarising EvilBible.com does not show that you have studied the Bible!

http://www.evilbible.com/Slavery.htm

Infact it is plain that you did not even check evilbible.com's work for accuracy of presentation. Proof: I'd like you to defend your inclusion of the Luke 12 verses as proof of Biblically-sanctioned slavery (as quoted here),

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given."  (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

, especially when the context of those verses clearly show that Jesus was speaking in parables
Luke 12:

41Peter asked, "Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?"

42The Lord answered, "Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time? 43It will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. 44I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 45But suppose the servant says to himself, 'My master is taking a long time in coming,' and he then begins to beat the menservants and maidservants and to eat and drink and get drunk. 46The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

47"That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2008
olabowale:

@Imhotep: I have been Muslim, all my life and never one time a Muslim get the near experience episode and he relates Jesus to anyone, and then still continues to be a Muslim! I guess your statement is derailed by this simple opposite fact to your hypothesis. Jesus was never referred to as the light in the Qur'an, so I will conclude that you lied, yet again about Jesus.

You really need to do some personal research on this. Words are not enough here.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by pilgrim1(f): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
longman83:

Infact it is plain that you did not even check evilbible.com's work for accuracy of presentation. Proof: I'd like you to defend your inclusion of the Luke 12 verses as proof of Biblically-sanctioned slavery (as quoted here),

Lol. . . I doubt she would even attempt it! grin Did she not ask Christians to have the COURAGE to read quotes from the Bible, even quoting Isaiah 1:18 herself? I'd just like to see her comply with her "courage" here.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by pilgrim1(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
olabowale:

Jesus was never referred to as the light in the Qur'an, so I will conclude that you lied, yet again about Jesus.

That you assume the Qur'an never referred to Jesus as the light in the Qur'an does not mean we should close our Bibles. That was precisely what Muhammad wanted us to do - but the moment we opened our Bibles to read for ourselves, we discovered he simply denied the revelations of the Biblical prophets which God gave unto them!

Do you care to do likewise - open a Bible to see for yourself! Any good English translation will tell you that Jesus is the Light, He is the Way, He is the Life, and He is the Son of God.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
@pilgrim.1

Do you care to do likewise - open a Bible to see for yourself! Any good English translation will tell you that Jesus is the Light, He is the Way, He is the Life, and He is the Son of God.

What should we look for in the bible?

Sister, Jesus was the way, light for his community during his time and he told you that he is the light of the world as far as he is in the world meaning that if he leaves, another light takes over.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2008
The gospels are a historical account of Jesus' life. They were written by eye witnesses who lived and spoke with Jesus.

Mohammed never saw Jesus. He never spoke with Jesus. Where did he get his confused fables from

Why should anyone believe what he wrote about Jesus

Mohammed should have been more respectful of the prophets that came long before he did.

Consider this quote:

“Show me what Mohammed brought that was new,and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.” - Manuel II Paleologus (4th century Byzantine emperor)
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
@imhotep

The gospels are a historical account of Jesus' life. They were written by eye witnesses who lived and spoke with Jesus.

What eye witness? Did the four gospellers really witnessed Jesus' ministry and did they write the four books (Mathew, Mark, Luke and John)?

Were they under an inspiration?

Did God give Jesus a gospel or four Gospels?

Muhammad never saw Jesus. He never spoke with Jesus. Where did he get his confused fables from

Where did you see the pictures you have been carrying about?

Why should anyone believe what he wrote about Jesus

When you respond to my first question above, we will know if really the bible is worth relying on.

Muhammad should have been more respectful of the prophets that came long before he did.

How did he disrespect them?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
Arguments like these take us nowhere. This is why I have told [b]olabowale [/b]to look at Near Death Experiences (see my earlier posts). We all have a lot to learn from these experiences.

Christ cannot be contained in a book or a collection of books. He is a Person with a Personality. He has the nature of God and there are aspects of Him that words are inadequate to express.

All those that have tried to logically fit him into their modes of thinking end up disappointed and confused.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
@imhotep

You should read my last post and let me know your response to my questions
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by chibaby5(f): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
this trend is an abomination. my eyes shud not behold things or statements lyk dis. therefore i don't wish 2 say much oda than  ''MAY GOD 4GIVE U'', hu eva dat posted ds thing. is ok if dats wat ur q'ran says but pleaseeeeeeeeeeee,  respect oda people's religions ok? cho!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
babs787:

@imhotep

You should read my last post and let me know your response to my questions

Precisely. I would like to lead you beyond arguments up to the level of experience.

It is better to experience God than to define who/what He is.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
babs787:

Sister, Jesus was the way, light for his community during his time and he told you that he is the light of the world as far as he is in the world meaning that if he leaves, another light takes over.

That would only be true if it satisfies two conditions:
1. that Christ at any point did indicate that He was a light only for as long as He remained physically on earth as a man.

2. That mohammed at any point in time indicated that he was a light of any sort to anybody.

Since those two premises are false therefore your earlier conclusion is false.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by router(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2008
@4Him

That would only be true if it satisfies two conditions:
1. that Christ at any point did indicate that He was a light only for as long as He remained physically on earth as a man.

, And his disciples came and begged him saying, ''send her away, for she is crying after us.'' Jesus answered,''I was sent only to the lost sheep of israel.''
Mathew15:21-24
2. That mohammed at any point in time indicated that he was a light of any sort to anybody.
Blessed is he Who has sent down AL-Furqan(something which differentiates between what is true and what is false) to his servant(Muhammed ASL) that he may be a warner to all the worlds Quran 25:1 grin
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 1:28am On Feb 02, 2008
router:

@4Him
, And his disciples came and begged him saying, ''send her away, for she is crying after us.'' Jesus answered,''I was sent only to the lost sheep of israel.''

Matthew 28: 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

router:

Blessed is he Who has sent down AL-Furqan(something which differentiates between what is true and what is false) to his servant(Muhammed ASL) that he may be a warner to all the worlds Quran 25:1 grin

Matthew 5: 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

In your haste to produce a verse that sounds like mohammed is proclaimed as the "warner" (not a light) to the world you forgot that babs787 made a fundamental error. Christ did not call Himself a light to the world but WE.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by router(m): 2:55am On Feb 02, 2008
@4Him

Matthew 28: 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Friend why would Jesus make this statement in one verse and in another verse say this , And his disciples came and begged him saying, ''send her away, for she is crying after us.'' Jesus answered,''I was sent only to the lost sheep of israel.''
Then sometin must be wrong somwere

n your haste to produce a verse that sounds like mohammed is proclaimed as the "warner" (not a light) to the world you forgot that babs787 made a fundamental error. Christ did not call Himself a light to the world but WE.
In your haste to produce a verse that sounds like mohammed is proclaimed as the "warner" (not a light) to the world you forgot that babs787 made a fundamental error. Christ did not call Himself a light to the world but WE.

Well, if u are warning someone, then u are alike a light to that person bringin him out of darkness wink
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 3:02am On Feb 02, 2008
router:

Friend why would Jesus make this statement in one verse and in another verse say this , And his disciples came and begged him saying, ''send her away, for she is crying after us.'' Jesus answered,''I was sent only to the lost sheep of israel.''
Then sometin must be wrong somwere

the only thing wrong there is your perception. Christ FIRST was sent to the jews and through that race the gospel became available to the rest of the whole world. Before His death Christ was God only to the jewish race . . . but after His death and resurrection . . . salvation was shed abroad into the hearts of ALL NATIONS.

router:

Well, if u are warning someone, then u are alike a light to that person bringin him out of darkness wink

Being a "warner" is not the same as being a "light". A "warner" merely tells others of supposed danger to come . . . a light actually guides. The word of God (the bible) is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our paths . . . not only does the bible warn us of the dangers of sin it also leads us the path to eternal life and has the power to keep us from sin . . . a warner has no power neither can he guide.

Another point to note: there is no concept of sin or darkness in islam . . . how then can mohammed be a warner to bring others out of darkness? Which darkness and to where?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by ayoade117: 4:15am On Feb 02, 2008
doyenn, you really need to study your quran very well. infact are you a practising muslim?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 02, 2008
thrash
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
@Chi Baby:
this trend is an abomination. my eyes should not behold things or statements like this. therefore i don't wish 2 say much oda than ''MAY GOD 4GIVE You'', hu eva that posted ds thing. is ok if that is what your q'ran says but pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, respect oda people's religions ok? cho!!!!!!!
But in the Qur'an, Jesus is a slave. The Muslim who posted it, did not refer to the Bible, but his reference is the Qur'an and Islamic belief! whats your problem about it?

If you are a muslim, you will know that there is One God and He does not have a parent(s) and He does not have a child! He is Independent and everything depends on Him! Until you get to know the True God, you will always be going about in the darkness, having a belief in more than ONE True God!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by chibaby5(f): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2008
olabowale:

@Chi Baby: But in the Qur'an, Jesus is a slave. The Muslim who posted it, did not refer to the Bible, but his reference is the Qur'an and Islamic belief! whats your problem about it?

If you are a muslim, you will know that there is One God and He does not have a parent(s) and He does not have a child! He is Independent and everything depends on Him! Until you get to know the True God, you will always be going about in the darkness, having a belief in more than ONE True God!

well, from ur post i can tell u're in support. anyway wat u said is true. there is only one true god. he is THE ALPHA and the OMEGA. the beinning and the end. that is wat ma BIBLE tells me and nothing is gonna change that. am really sorry for those walking in darkness. may god 4give people in dat situation. AMEN
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

the only thing wrong there is your perception. Christ FIRST was sent to the jews and through that race the gospel became available to the rest of the whole world. Before His death Christ was God only to the jewish race . . . but after His death and resurrection . . . salvation was shed abroad into the hearts of ALL NATIONS.

I read fraud in your post hence my bringing it out for you to see.
You claimed that before Jesus' death, he was God only to the jewish race, please are you using OT or NT for me and where did you read that because I will serve you contradictory verses where Jesus told them to preach to the world etc
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2008
babs787:

@davidylan
I read fraud in your post hence my bringing it out for you to see.
You claimed that before Jesus' death, he was God only to the jewish race, please are you using OT or NT for me and where did you read that because I will serve you contradictory verses where Jesus told them to preach to the world etc

Preaching to the world was after Christ's death. . . what is contradictory about that?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
The 'World,' as Jesus knew it was within the 12 tribes (Nations of the children of Israel; from the drinking places, we see that each nation had its own, during Moses time). Jesus never, ever meant anything more than Children of israel, otherwise, he would himself had preached his gospel to them, as his instructions. Remember Jesus was do as I do not as I say, without doing? I guess all of this is too soffisticated for you.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
olabowale:

The 'World,' as Jesus knew it was within the 12 tribes (Nations of the children of Israel; from the drinking places, we see that each nation had its own, during Moses time). Jesus never, ever meant anything more than Children of israel, otherwise, he would himself had preached his gospel to them, as his instructions. Remember Jesus was do as I do not as I say, without doing? I guess all of this is too soffisticated for you.

the disciples understood what Christ meant more than you Olabowale . . . they preached to the gentiles.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2008
@4Him: The Master did not say it, yet the apprentists who always knew that he was a straight talker, now change the game (flip the Scrip). Who satrted it? Paul, because before that the 11 remaining never ventured outside the "Children of Israel, " camps. But bring in Paul, the strategy had to be overhal, completely

Gentiles, you say? When ever did Jesus say that they should preach to the 'dogs?' Or anyone outside the 'lost sheep' of the house of Israel?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

Preaching to the world was after Christ's death. . . what is contradictory about that?

Now grab your bible, read Matthew 28 v 19 where he told the disciples  to  teach all the nations, baptizing  them  in  the  name  of the Father, the Son  and  the  Holy  Ghost?

Note that he made this statement before his alleged crucifixion.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
olabowale:

@4Him: The Master did not say it, yet the apprentists who always knew that he was a straight talker, now change the game (flip the Scrip). Who satrted it? Paul, because before that the 11 remaining never ventured outside the "Children of Israel, " camps. But bring in Paul, the strategy had to be overhal, completely

Gentiles, you say? When ever did Jesus say that they should preach to the 'dogs?' Or anyone outside the 'lost sheep' of the house of Israel?

Peter preached to the house of Cornelius (a roman) well before Paul started his ministry to the gentiles.

You people shld stop lying through ur teeth. grin
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
babs787:

@davidylan
Now grab your bible, read Matthew 28 v 19 where he told the disciples to teach all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost?

Note that he made this statement before his alleged crucifixion.

grin Where you reading ur bible upside down? The crucifiction is recorded in Matthew chapter 27.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! / Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / NIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.