Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) (111448 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by BREYZ: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Maryjane001:

There is no area in this Nigeria where Yahoo boys no dey operate. Dem dey everywhere. Some of them wey don hit big money go even enter rural areas where police no go easily catch dem. My area for example, d kind big houses wey dem get and if u go d side, na thick bush full everywhere

I been think say na only for south yahoo boys dey na wetin make I ask the question. Them dey always attribute bad things to the south.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who is to blame nw.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

hahahaha grin

There are some with sense actually but the Yahoo career path is such that you cannot run things on your own, they usually have an expertise for any type of work they need to do. So you still have to work with others who have no sense.

There are ones whose job is to compose letters and design logos of Central Bank, then other men around that knows several babalawo's house & will be in charge of the Juju aspect. Then one other person who is educated of some sort and also has some tech skills that builds their online fake bank apps. So all those people need to work together.

Some of those runs girls also talk to their clients for them for fake romance scams, when their clients request to see the face of the lady they have been sending money. I got all these knowledge from my days in Festac, incase you are wondering grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by julietene(f): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
[]chai. If not a fraudstar, who will buy a new vehicle and allow people to take it and go and celebrate while he stay put. His day will come.[/quote]

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by TheNoble007(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.

It grieves my heart when I see what Nigerians pass through abroad... The innocent ones... We are treated with disdain the moment you show your Nigerian passport. I have blocked yahoo boys who would have scammed an innocent African American lady. I warned her.... These foolish boys keep on staining our good image. I am a young man and I know young men who work legitimately hard for their money. Well, very soon I won't be using the Nigerian passport. It will be useless to me.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Ilamina(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
I heard delta state people are known for doing fraud
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by drLammy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

See this one now, see profiling!
Don't you know this things are trends and style?

So tell me how you are different from the defunct #Endsars

I sure If you get gun you go do worse
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by kkboy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Proverbs 14:12.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Maxsurgeon: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Next news please.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by MrSamsung(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.

Yahoo Boys where, Kaduna?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ABCthings: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
thatigboman:
those guys are terrible. Dont just want to share my experience here. May they keep dying in mutiples day after day.
they don do you strong thing. shocked
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thatigboman: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
BREYZ:

You see this statement you repeated once more, I will look for you and trust me, you will find you. You will tell me who I scammed and you must mention names before I let you go. Trust me, I will find you.
if dem born u well and born your papa well, find me. And i will mention the names to your face.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good, nice news at least 6 headaches off the street forever.

Rest in hell infact no rest in hell, to hell with them all.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ABCthings: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kirkman:
Post reads 2021 Lexus GX 460, pics are showing Lexus IS250 useless Nigerian bloggers.
which one is more valuable?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by 2shaw: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
He said a 2021lexus gx ,so when I saw the 2006 body kitted lexus IS ,I just know say na itunes card boys. Toks of that car na like 3m
Walkee:
Since when did is250 become an SUV?
dumbo blogger

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Germanhunter(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
People wey no do yahoo dey die for accident
The driver obviously didn't know what he was steering
Make everybody get money abeg
I fear too much in a Nigeria where you got to be evil to be 'up there' to feel someone else's business isn't just where as am desperate too to get 'up there'..
RIP brodas
You would miss a lot

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by MzBertty(f): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
I can't imagine what their families are going thru now
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Oraab(f): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Eeya
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fine boys
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
The head of the oyinbo wey dem dupe strong oo

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thatigboman: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
ABCthings:
they don do you strong thing. shocked
dont mind them.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.
las Las of them come ask you out you go still accept
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
BREYZ:

You see this statement you repeated once more, I will look for you and trust me, you will find you. You will tell me who I scammed and you must mention names before I let you go. Trust me, I will find you.
Which kind empty threat be this?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by dapsoneh: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
The spirits of the girls and other individuals used for their rituals will never leave them un tormented. They must die!
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Imsoblessed: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
I know say yahoo dey every part of naija, but, but delta own ehn..... you will see full family a 2 z all na yahoo. for delta police dey settle two yahoo boyz fight until money matter.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by pweetychyka(f): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
U sure say no be India man dem go defraud?

Anyways, all I can say is RIP to the deceased n may God console their family

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good riddance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.